Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Les knelt next to me and leant to kiss me again, massaging my breast, giving my nipple a little pinch-and-tug that sent energy rippling through me. Then he pulled away and turned my head toward Stu, holding me gently, but firmly, by the back of my head, fingers interlaced with my hair. Stu leaned in and kissed me deeply, and we moaned into each others mouths as he kneaded my other breast.

Distracted by the kisses and caresses, I almost didn't notice when Billy put my knees together and DeAndré lifted me by the waist, but then Billy pulled my panties down. He did it slowly, so I felt them slide down my thighs, pulling away thickly from my sopping vulva. Over my knees and down my calves, Billy pulled away my last gossamer protection, down to my ankles, where they rested damply as he removed my shoes.

Stu pulled his lips away, and his face retreated a few inches from mine. He looked into my eyes and said, "I love you, Tiffie. I've always loved you. I always will." Then he kissed me again, just a brief touch of the lips, before pulling away once more. Les turned me to face him, and kissed my lips hungrily, passionately, pinching my nipple hard and making me gasp, then a new sensation on my other breast made me gasp again, and I realized it was Stu's warm mouth on my nipple.

Billy and DeAndré each held one of my legs, slightly apart, stroking my skin like they were petting a cat, tickling the insides of my thighs, massaging my calves, rubbing my feet. I was lost in a continual waterfall of sensation from the eight hands of four men, touching me everywhere.

I noticed when they started to ease my legs farther apart. I thought about trying to resist, but their hands felt so good, rubbing and petting, and Stu had gotten my nipple really wet and now he was blowing on it, and Les was kissing me so hard and really pinching the hell out of my poor nipple, and I felt a deep throbbing sensation inside me somewhere, so I just let them open my legs until cool air wafted against my inflamed pussy.

They spread me wide--really wide. My butt was right on the edge of the concrete dock, and they pushed my legs all the way back to the rail. My sex gaped open, and I felt my folds part with a little kissing noise, and I felt Les smile against my mouth when he heard it. Stu's mouth suckled at my nipple, but his hand stole down my belly and over my mons as Billy and DeAndré wrapped my ankles with t-shirts and tied my legs apart in almost a full split.

Les broke our long, hard kiss, and my lips tingled and ached in its aftermath. He turned my head back toward Stu, and I saw his cock, right in my face, rigid and dark pink. Les put his mouth on my nipple, and his hand stole around my hip to cup my ass. Then I felt warm breath on my crotch, and the warm, wet touch of a tongue on my vulva. Stu touched his cock to my lips and transferred some slick liquid to them, rubbing it back and forth until they were coated with it, then pressed the spongy head of his dick against them, and they opened to let him into my mouth.

Stu's cockhead slid over my tongue just as Billy's tongue licked upward along my gaping slit. "Obe awhd!" I exclaimed around the cock, then gave a wordless shrilling cry as the tongue reached my clit and gave it a flick. Les was sucking my nipple as if he intended to get a meal from it, while squeezing my ass and pushing my face forward onto Stu's dick. Stu groaned as his cock pressed the back of my mouth, and I made a weird gurgling groan around it as Billy put his hands on either side of my vulva and stretched me open even more, spearing his stiffened tongue into my hole. "Guck! Urk!" I exclaimed, and my hips moved themselves up and down, rocking my needy cunt against Billy's hot tongue.

Les used his grip in my hair to pull my head back until Stu's velvety cockhead rested just inside my lips. I licked it, swirling my tongue around and around its spongy ridge, and Stu groaned loudly. Les was literally chewing on my nipple now, and the mix of pain and pleasure from it radiated through me like light from a candle. DeAndré and Les each had a firm grip on one of my ass cheeks, and they pulled them apart. Billy's tongue wriggled deeper into my throbbing cunt, and DeAndré's long forefinger found it's way to my rosebud and began to stroke tight circles around it. Tension and pressure build deep in my core like a balloon in my belly was slowly being filled with hot water, and I knew I would soon experience my first orgasm.

Les pushed my face forward onto Stu's cock, and it filled my mouth, deeper and deeper, until it touched my tonsils, but he kept pushing, forcing it into my throat. I gagged, and my stomach clenched, but he kept pushing as he gripped my nipple between his teeth and tugged hard. Pain spiked through my chest, distracting me so my throat relaxed a little and Stu's cock slid into it. Billy's tongue vanished from my entrance and began to circle my clit as the tip of his finger replaced it, pressing into my pussy. DeAndré's finger settled directly on my asshole and began to rub and press at it insistently. I whimpered and squirmed at the overwhelming barrage of sensations.

Les' grip on my head eased, and Stu's cock withdrew from my throat, then left my mouth entirely. His mouth vanished from my nipple, and his grip in my hair shifted, turning my head to face him. I opened my eyes to see Les' hard cock bobbing eagerly in front of my face, and I opened my lips to welcome it. Stu applied himself to the nipple on his side, licking circles around the aureole as Les took my head in both hands and began to fuck my mouth. Billy's finger sank slowly into my wet channel, his tongue circling closer and closer to my engorged clit, as DeAndré worked his restless finger against my tightly furled butthole.

Les fucked my face harder, faster, his cockhead diddling my tonsils, gagging me with every thrust. Stu put both hands on my breast, squeezing tightly, forcing my rigid nipple up and into his relentlessly sucking mouth. Billy's finger pierced me deeper, finding a sensitive spot inside me that sent a wash of shivering pleasure flowing through me from the top of my head to the tips of my helplessly flexing toes.

Suddenly, everything came together at once. Les plunged his dick into my mouth, and it slid past the constriction and deep into my throat until my nose pressed his pubes. Stu nipped at my stiff nipple, licking and chewing alternately, and DeAndré's thick finger slipped into my ass up to the first knuckle. Billy rubbed the little pleasure spot he'd found inside me, and applied his tongue for the first time directly to my clit.

My body exploded. The whole world shattered as a massive wave of shuddering pleasure ripped through me. The orgasm rolled over me and sent me reeling, like a tiny sea creature cast onto the beach, rolled over and over by the irresistible surf. I screeched and arched my back, juddering uncontrollably, my body bowed backward, fists clenching, toes curling. Les pulled his cock from my mouth and kissed me as the orgasm seemed to go on and on.

#####

Billy watched in amazement as Tiffie came, her entire body taut with fierce ecstasy, the muscles of her pussy squeezing his finger rhythmically. He could see her tiny puckered asshole doing the same to DeAndre's thick, black digit. Experimentally, he used the index and thumb of his other hand to lightly pinch her clit, and she screamed into Les' mouth, her body arching and shuddering in another violet fit of wracking pleasure.

He kept his finger inside until her pussy's spasms slowed to the occasional pulse, then stood and opened his pants to free his aching hard cock. Les had stopped kissing her and put his dick back in her mouth, and she suckled on it as Stu mauled her breasts, squeezing and licking and nipping at her swollen nipples, now darkened to an angry burgundy. DeAndré twisted his finger back and forth, working it deeper into her asshole, and she mewled and squirmed on it as Billy set the thick head of his cock against her open entrance.

When Tiffie felt him begin to press his dick into her, she struggled against Les' double-fisted grip on her hair until he relented slightly, pulling his cock out until it just touched her lips.

"Billy!" she cried "You need a condom! I'm not...mmph...." Les pushed his cock back into her mouth, but she shook her head desperately until he let her speak again. Billy's dick sank deeper into her channel, and he groaned, relishing the hot pressure inside her tight, young hole. "Billy, please," she begged, "please, don't cum in me! I don't start birth control until next...mm mmph, mmgkh...."

Les was done letting her talk, and he held her head firmly, pushing his dick all the way down her throat in one smooth motion. Billy could see the bulge of his cock swell her neck slightly as he filled her throat. Billy's own naked cock sank the rest of the way into her until their pubes rubbed together. Her warm, muscular pussy felt like heaven, like love and joy and happiness all wrapped around his cock like a tight, hot velvet glove. Her hips shifted constantly, up and down, back and forth, as she responded to sensations from every direction, and he could feel DeAndre's finger in her butt, working tirelessly in and out, around and around.

Tommy climbed out of the truck bed and onto the dock to crouch next to Tiffie's head. He leaned close to her ear and spoke softly as Les held her head tight and fucked her throat. "Tiffie," he said. "You have to trust your friends. That's what this is all about. You need to learn that not everything is up to you. You can't do it all by yourself."

"Mm-mmmm!" she managed around Les' dick, shuddering violently as Billy started fucking her pussy. "Mnot...birth...mmph...not, guck...mgrk...safe...."

"Tiffie!" Tommy said sharply, "listen to me. We're all going to fuck you. We're not going to use condoms. We're all going to cum inside you, and you don't have a choice about it."

"Ohhhhhh!" Tiffie wailed, "ott, mph, afe! Ant et...mph, guck...preg-urk...eeeease, mph...."

"You have to trust your friends, Tiffie," Tommy told her firmly. "This is something you should be able to do on your own, but, since you can't, we're going to help you. Just relax and let yourself have fun. Everything will be fine, you'll see."

Les pulled his cock out of her throat and used the head to poke at her cheek, distending it grotesquely. Tommy slapped the bulge lightly, causing Les to groan and Tiffie to whimper. He smoothed sweaty hair away from her forehead, and she moaned, writhing, as Les and Billy plunged their cocks balls deep into her throat and cunt.

Billy fucked his friend with long, smooth strokes, enjoying the smooth walls of her tunnel as they caressed his fevered cock. He watched as Les drew his dick slowly out of her throat and mouth, then turned her head away from him. Stu abandoned her breasts and knelt beside her head, letting Les push her face onto his dick. Les released his grip on her head, and Tommy took charge of it, working her face back and forth on Stu's dick. Les crouched beside her and took one nipple in each hand, pinching them between thumb and forefinger, tugging and pulling until she writhed and whined at the pain and pleasure of the abuse.

Billy fucked her faster, harder, slamming his hips into her smooth, firm thighs with every thrust. DeAndré's finger was as deep in her ass as he could force it, wriggling and twisting so both she and Billy could feel it. Stu plunged his cock deep into her throat, and Billy fucked her even harder, panting with excitement and exertion, sweat dripping from his face onto her stomach. Then he saw her belly begin to squirm, felt her inner walls clench and ripple, milking him, and he shouted, his cock exploding inside her even as she came on it, sending burst after burst of cum into her unspoiled womb. She cried out in ecstasy and despair around Stu's dick as she felt her fertile young core filled to brimming with Billy's hot, potent sperm.

Billy held himself inside her until he began to soften, then pulled out and sat heavily on the tailgate of Tommy's truck, gasping and grinning. Les and DeAndré exchanged a glance, somehow reaching an unspoken agreement, then Les climbed over the rail and took Billy's place between her legs. DeAndré pulled his finger from her ass and reached toward her face with it. Smoothly, as if they'd practiced it, Stu took his cock out of her mouth and Tommy turned her head so DeAndré could put his finger in it. "Clean it off, Tiffie," Tommy murmured in her ear. Her face twisted in disgust as she tasted the flavor of her rectum on the long, black finger, but she sucked it obediently. DeAndré took it out and replaced it with two fingers, and Tommy whispered, "Get them nice and wet, Tiffie. They're both going back in your ass now." She whimpered, but obeyed, slobbering liberally on the Black man's hand.

Les unzipped his shorts and took out his cock as Tommy let go of her head and shifted to kneel beside her, where Les had been. Stu took her head between his hands and pressed his cock between her lips, taking possession of her mouth. Tommy brushed his palms lightly over her breasts, and she moaned as the friction sent bursts of prickling agony shooting through her inflamed nipples.

DeAndré knelt and began working his two big, spit-coated fingers into her asshole. Les used his thumbs to spread her pussy folds, and Billy watched as a large dollop of his creamy white cum oozed out of her pink opening to drip thickly onto DeAndré's fingers. Les pressed his cock to her entrance, and it slowly vanished inside her as she squirmed and moaned, bound fists clenching helplessly as all her holes were invaded.

#####

Les was fucking me now, but my pussy was full of Billy's cum, and his cock made squelchy noises as he stroked it in and out. DeAndré had his two big fingers wound together inside my ass, and he kept them moving constantly, in and out, twisting and probing. They were kind of rough, too, and the restless friction made me want to scream as he rubbed my insides raw.

Screaming was impossible, though, because Stu liked to put his long, skinny cock all the way down my throat and press my face into his stomach, cutting off my air. Black sparks started to dance at the edges of my vision, and I wanted more than anything to slap him on the leg, to let him know I needed a breath, but my hands were bound tight.

Tommy was licking one nipple very tenderly and pinching the other cruelly, and the weird contrast between the two sensations sent electric jolts through my body and fed the warm, full ball of orgasm growing once again in my core.

Then a strange thing happened. Somewhere between my mind, and my heart, and that swirling, burgeoning ball of sexual energy, everything crystallized. The cocks in my mouth and pussy, the fingers on my tits and in my ass, the suffocation and the night and the stars and the dock and the rail that held me bound, these five men and my history with them, my anxiety about Mom and school and getting pregnant, and my future, and I...just let it all go.

Tommy was right. There was nothing I could do about any of that. I was tied up, but even if I hadn't been, there was nothing I could do about most of it. There never had been. My only choice now--maybe the only choice I'd ever had--was whether to fight what was happening to me, or let go and enjoy it.

My entire body relaxed, and I spent some time--while I was waiting for Stu to decide if he was going to asphyxiate me--enjoying the contrast between DeAndré's thick, rough fingers in my butt and Les' cock--shorter, but thicker than Billy's--sliding smoothly in and out of me in a sheath of Billy's slick cum. Tommy switched nipples and began to love the one he'd been treating so badly, and punish the one he'd been caressing so tenderly with his tongue.

Just as my consciousness began to fade, and the world began to go black, the orgasm in my core erupted, and I was awash in an endless, eternal ocean of divine pleasure. Distantly, I was aware of my body, bucking and arching and straining to give birth to this earth-shattering apocalypse of an orgasm.

I felt Les pound his cock into me again and again with bone-rattling force, then he gripped my thighs and forced it as deep as he could, and I felt it pulse, pumping me full of his cum, too.

Stu's cock started throbbing, too, as I hovered on the razor's edge between ecstasy and death, and I realized he was cumming down my throat, bypassing my mouth entirely and delivering his load directly to my stomach. I waited for him to finish and pull out, wondering in a sort of detached way whether it would be before I passed out. It was, but just barely.

Someone kissed me, and I opened my eyes to see that it was Tommy, then he pulled away, and Stu put his slimy dick to my lips to clean off. I licked and sucked it eagerly, enjoying the sensation of it in my mouth while it was softened. Then it was gone, my head was turned, and there was Les' softening cock, sloppy with my cum and Billy's. I sucked and licked it too, enjoying the flavors of so many of my friends at once.

I felt another cock at my entrance. DeAndré. I felt a pang of fear. He was a big, Black athlete. Would his cock be enormous? Would it hurt me? I tried to raise my head, but my face was turned again, and there was Tommy's hard dick. It was much thicker than Stu's cock, and longer than Les' cock. He took my head gently in both hands, and I took him into my mouth.

DeAndré pushed his cock into my incredibly juicy channel, and I tried to judge which was larger, the cock splitting my pussy open, or the one forcing me to stretch my jaw to the limit? They both seemed huge.

Tommy seemed content, for the moment, to let the big, spongy head of his cock rest inside my mouth as I tongued and sucked it. DeAndré forced his huge member slowly but relentlessly into my narrow channel, splitting me wide. My body shuddered as he opened me, separating me, and I felt as if, in a way, I could never be closed again. Like a box with sprung hinges, I would forever gape open a little, no matter how tightly I pressed myself together.

My jaw had adjusted some to Tommy's girth, and now his cockhead nudged the back of my mouth. DeAndré's cock traveled farther into my depths until he reached the end of me. His cock probed at it--my cervix--still a few fractions of an inch from being balls-deep inside me, then retreated a bit. Both men rested where they were for a moment, letting me adjust, and I had a moment to feel the night around us, cradling us in darkness so that we--me and my friends--could have this incredible moment together. Joy sang through me and fed the next swirling ball of orgasm I was nurturing in my core.

When DeAndré began to move again, he drew out of me ever-so-slowly. The feeling was exquisite, but it left behind a yearning emptiness. Again, he rested with just the head of his dick inside my opening, and I found my pussy squeezing repeatedly at it, loving its firm softness. Tommy's cockhead left my mouth, and he turned my face upward. He rested his dick on my mouth, and I opened, letting him stroke himself back and forth over my lips and tongue as I admired the starry blackness of the night sky.

DeAndré moved in me, deep, deep, deeper, and I opened again, dividing myself in two for him, for all of them. I felt mouths on my nipples again, soothing, loving. He fucked me long and slow as I licked and slurped at Tommy and the other two licked and slurped my tits. The orgasm, when it came, seemed as natural as breathing, and as world-changing as an avalanche. When he came inside me, I forced my legs open yet another fraction of an inch and welcomed him.

#####

Les sat on the tailgate of Tommy's truck and stroked his rapidly recovering cock as he watched Tiffie cum again on DeAndré's cock. This night had been amazing, and he was glad beyond belief that Tommy had somehow made it happen, but...he wanted more.