Among Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd loved the sensation of fucking Tiffie while DeAndré fingered her ass, and now he wanted nothing more than to fuck her there, or, even better, to fuck her pussy while one of the other guys used her ass.

As soon as DeAndré pulled his big cock out of her, Les stepped back between her widespread legs and plunged his in. "Oh!" she cried against the underside of Tommy's dick. Les sank his length into her and ground his pelvic bone against her clit. "Ohhh, yes," she groaned, humping her hips up at him, and he smiled.

He fucked her for a couple of minutes as she squirmed and moaned, getting his dick sloppy wet with their cum and hers, then he pulled out and set his cock to the tight pucker of her asshole. "Les?" she said, "what are you doing?"

"I'm going to fuck your tight little ass, Tiffie," Les said, his voice a growl of passion.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, too, Tiff," said Stu, as Les pushed harder against her rosebud.

"Me, too," said Billy, and Les felt her sphincter give, just a little.

"Mm-hmm," said DeAndré, and Les pressed even harder, fisting his cock just behind the head to force it in.

"All your friends are going to fuck your ass, Tiffie," said Tommy, "okay?"

Tiffie lipped his cock thoughtfully for a moment then said, "Okay." Suddenly, her asshole relaxed, and the head of Les' cock popped inside.

"Oh, god!" Tiffie exclaimed, writhing as Les pushed deeper, opening her ass as DeAndré had opened her pussy. DeAndré stepped close to her and put his big, black hand on her stomach, rubbing gently as he massaged his way down to her clit. She groaned as he pinched it lightly between two fingers and rubbed gently up and down.

Les sank the last inch of his cock into Tiffie's asshole and smiled down in satisfaction, admiring this beautiful girl with her tight little ass stuffed full of his cock. He pulled halfway out and slammed it home again, enjoying her squeal of surprise. He worked his hips, in and out, around and around, reaming her out, loosening her up. Then he settled in to fuck her ass in earnest.

Tommy shifted his position so Tiffie's head tipped backward, then he eased his big cock to the back of her throat and pushed. She gagged at first, but once his bulbous cockhead passed her glottis, she was able to control her gag reflex, and Les saw her throat bulge with the girth of Tommy's cock. He fucked her ass harder, and watched the neck bulge bob up and down with the movement of her body.

Billy and Stu were both sitting with their backs to the inside of the railing, each stroking his cock with one hand and using the other to play with Tiffie's swollen nipples, which had been sucked and nibbled and pinched and fondled so much they'd turned the color of red wine.

Tommy pulled his cock out of her throat, and Tiffie gasped for breath, chest heaving, then, suddenly, she was cumming, squealing and gyrating as much as her bonds allowed, and the feeling of her ass orgasming on his cock made Les grunt and cum, and he felt himself jetting stream after stream of hot spunk into her pulsing asshole.

He held himself inside her as long as he could, feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm in the quivering of her flesh enveloping his, until he finally softened enough to slip out.

Tiffie spent the time catching her breath, then said, "Uh, guys? My legs are starting to hurt. Do you think you could untie me? I promise I won't run away."

Tommy glanced at the other men. "I dunno, Tiffie," he said, "having you tied up is half the fun." The others made noises of agreement. "How about we untie you and give you a break, then tie you up a different way?"

"Okay," she said, sounding surprisingly willing, under the circumstances. Maybe, Les thought, she like being tied up. She'd certainly cum a lot. He tried to recall how many times, and guessed half a dozen, though it could have been more. He found his cock stiffening at the thought of Tiffie tied up and cumming, even though he'd already cum twice himself.

DeAndré untied her feet, and Tommy released her hands, then they lifted her to lie on the concrete dock while they clustered around her, rubbing and massaging her legs and hips and ass. Billy found a fresh washcloth in one of his bags and used it to gently clean the fat globs of cum leaking from her pussy and ass, then everyone took turns rubbing and fingering her pussy and asshole until she was gently squirming and moaning where she lay.

After a whispered consultation with Tommy, Billy sorted through his bags until he'd collected a dozen or so suitable items, then used the clothes to wrap a thick pad around the top bar of the railing. They lifted Tiffie and folded her face down over the rail so she hung upside down with her ass in the air. Then they spread her legs wide and tied her padded ankles to the same posts they'd used before. Spreading her arms apart, they re-wrapped her wrists and tied them to the posts as well. When they were done, she was presented conveniently at waist height for someone standing on the dock to fuck in pussy or ass. DeAndré and Billy leaned against the face of the concrete dock and took turns giving her upside-down kisses as they fondled her breasts.

Stu took his turn fucking her first in the new position, and Tiffie groaned as his long, hard dick disappeared into her pussy. He fucked her that way for a few minutes, working his thumb in and out of her asshole, then pulled out and put his cock in her ass. Tommy knelt beside her and reached to find her clit, rubbing and pinching it as Stu fucked her butthole, and soon she was whimpering and doing her very best to thrust her hips back against Stu. Les thought she might have cum if Stu had lasted a little longer, but the tightness of her asshole and the eroticism of seeing their gorgeous friend tied up and getting fucked in such a vulnerable position was too much for him, and soon he was delivering a second load of sperm into her recently virgin ass.

When Stu stepped away, Tommy reached up and plugged Tiffie's asshole with a finger so none of Stu's cum would leak out. Then, he stood and replaced the finger in her ass with his big cock. She moaned as his cock sank deep, compressing Stu's cum inside her, the tightness of her young ass and the girth of his tool preventing it from leaking out. "Mmm, oh, god," she murmured past Billy's kisses, "oh, mmm, so full, mmm."

Billy gave her stiff nipple a sharp pinch, and whispered, between kisses, "Naughty girl, mmm, so full of cum."

She giggled breathily, then groaned as Tommy plunged his full length into her. "Ohhhh, so naughty, mmm, so full, mm, of cum...and cock."

She whimpered as Tommy drew back until only the fat head of his cock was inside her, then smoothly drove it home again. "Ohhhh, mmm, god, mmm, I'm such, mmm mmm, a dirty slut...mmm."

"Only, mmm, among friends," Billy murmured, and she smiled, upside down against his mouth.

Tommy started fucking her with long, smooth strokes, and some of the cum trapped inside Tiffie began to squeeze out and drip into the concrete dock, making wet circles with globs of glistening white sperm in the middle. Soon, Tommy was pounding into her with all his power, slamming her thighs into the padded railing and making her squeak into Billy's mouth with every thrust. "Oh, mmm, Billy, mmm mmmm, it feels so, uh uh, so good...mmm, oh oh, I'm, mmm, gonna...."

Billy held her head and kissed her face as she came yet again, body shuddering, face slack with orgasmic bliss. "Ohhhhhhhhh," she sighed.

Then it was Billy's turn.

#####

Billy fucked my ass and came inside me, then DeAndré took his turn. I'd been fucked so raw inside by now that every thrust was agony mixed with pleasure in a way I would never have thought possible before tonight.

Dee fucked me for a really long time, his huge cock pounding into my butt so hard I knew I'd have bruises on my thighs, in spite of all Billy's clothes padding the rail. When he came, his deep rumble of satisfaction sent waves of joy rushing through me, and I wondered how I could ever have been ignorant of the primal wonder of giving pleasure to a friend.

Now that everyone had cum in my ass, the boys untied me. "We want to double her, Tommy," Stu said, and Les nodded. I wondered what he meant.

"Okay," Tommy said, as I flopped bonelessly into his arms, and he gathered me up. "Open up all those bags and spread the clothes around the truck bed," he said, lifting me effortlessly and handing me over the railing to DeAndré, who took me and handed me up to Les where crouched in the bed of the pickup.

Stu lay down on his back in the bed of the truck, and Les laid me atop him, face up. My head lolled back on Stu's shoulder, and he wrapped his arms around me, whispering loving words into my ear. I smiled, then groaned as Stu began to work his long, skinny dick into my sore ass.

Les knelt between my legs and surveyed my naked, splayed body, his expression one of fierce possessiveness. He stroked my breasts, and I groaned at the friction of his palms over my abused nipples. He smiled and met my gaze, and I saw in his eyes that he owned me. I gasped and said, "Les?"

"What, Tiffie?" he asked, raking his possessive gaze over my body again.

"We're friends, right?"

He met my eyes again, and some of the edge left his expression. "We're friends, Tiffie," he said. "We will always be friends, all of us, and no matter what happens to any of us, we will always have this together." Then he filled my pussy with his cock.

"Oh, my god, Les," I whispered. "I'm so full. I have two dicks in me."

Les chuckled, and Stu murmured, "Yes, you do, sweet Tiffie, yes you do."

They began to move, and the combination of sensations from my greedy pussy and my aching ass filled my ball of orgasm energy quickly. Soon I was clinging desperately to Les' shoulders, panting and whining with need and pain. "Ohh, Les," I whimpered, "oh, god, Les, I'm...I'm c-cummingggg!"

They sandwiched me, fucking me hard as I orgasmed, and I imagined what I must look like--what I must sound like--cumming like this between two men, shaking and shrieking and weeping with the intensity of my orgasm. Could there be any doubt that I was a slut? How could I ever have denied it?

As if he'd read my mind, Stu murmured in my ear, "Only among friends, Tiffie. Only among friends." He held me close, filling my ass, but not moving that much, using his hips to elevate mine so Les had the perfect angle to fuck my pussy.

Les fucked me hard and fast, his eyes locked on mine, his hips just touching my thighs with each stroke, like a woodsman using sticks to start a fire. Heat built in me quickly, and suddenly I felt another orgasm swelling inside me. Truthfully, I didn't think I'd really stopped cumming yet from the one before.

I reached up and put my hands on Les' chest. They seemed so small against his hard pectoral muscles. "Oh, god, uh, uh, oh Les, Les, uh, uh, you're, uh, oh, making, uh, me cum, urrr, ag-g-gain!" He held me pinned with his eyes as he hammered me, and I came so, so very hard, and he just kept fucking me, and Stu was using his hips and his cock in my ass to slam my body up against Les with every punching stroke, and I just kept cumming and cumming.

I heard someone screaming in the distance, and it seemed to come closer and closer, then I realized it was me, just as Les slammed into me one last time and froze, his fierce eyes triumphant, as his cock throbbed and filled my womb with more sperm.

It was only when Les' cock stopped pulsing cum into me that I realized Stu was quietly cumming in my ass. Eyes still locked on mine, Les leaned down and kissed me, just a tender touch of lips. My eyes drifted shut, and I sighed, my heart as full as my pussy and ass.

I was so relaxed, I just lay there bonelessly as the guys moved me around. DeAndré lay down where Stu had been, and the put me facedown on top of him. He hugged me to him, and I lay my face on the broad, hard muscles of his chest and breathed in his man smell. Distantly I realized I was about to get 'doubled' by the big cocks this time, but I had a hard time arousing any concern about it. I could trust my friends not to hurt me. At least, not permanently.

DeAndré stroked his big hands up and down my back and hips and thighs, then gripped my ass in both hands and spread my cheeks apart. I could feel the big head of his cock throbbing against my opening. Then I felt Tommy's cockhead pressing against my rosebud, and it opened easily to him, loosened by the many fuckings it had received tonight. He slipped inside me, lubricated by the multiple loads of cum I had in my ass, and DeAndré followed a moment later, sinking his own huge cock into my channel. Suddenly, I was filled by two enormous cocks at the same time. I felt a sense of wonder, and, as the men began to fuck me, I kissed DeAndré's black nipple and began to weep.

They didn't fuck me hard or fast. DeAndré held himself deep inside my pussy, the tip of his cock not poking, but just touching my cervix. He was literally as deep inside me as he could be. Tommy fucked my ass with his signature long, smooth strokes, and I felt as if he knew me--or at least, knew my body--in a way no one ever had, and maybe no one ever would again. In that way, he ruled me, and once again, I felt possessed by these men, my friends, and the swirling ball of orgasm energy began to grow within me once more.

It built so slowly, but so very, very large, this orgasm. DeAndré held me and filled me gently, lovingly, and Tommy was so controlled, so deliberate in his fucking of my tender ass. They were both so big, and I felt so full, but the pressure within me just built and built until I felt as if I were vibrating, like a tuning fork, resonating to some unheard frequency.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, when the ball of orgasm grew so large I thought it would eclipse everything I was, everything I ever thought I could be, I whispered into DeAndré's broad chest, "Dee? Please make me cum. Please?"

DeAndré held me close and murmured into my hair, "Cum, baby girl. Cum for us again."

Nothing changed. Neither of them sped up or slowed down, as far as I could tell, but, at DeAndré's words, I was suddenly cumming.

"OH!" I cried! "OH!" Then the world was lost behind a sheet of white light that obliterated all thought, eradicated every anxiety and regret, obviated any plan or hope or wish I might ever have harbored. My heart beat, and DeAndré's heart beat a different tempo against my tear-moistened cheek. My spasming, pleasure-wracked pussy was full of DeAndré, and my ass was full-empty-full-empty of Tommy. My body moved/was moved, and I moved with it, floating in pleasure, the center of a universe. I was complete.

#####

DeAndré woke when someone moved next to him, and noticed that the sky was beginning to lighten towards dawn. He glanced over and saw Billy kissing Tiffie passionately as Stu crouched between her legs, lifting her knees as he prepared to enter her.

They'd all taken her again and again last night, in every way imaginable, as the six of them dogpiled in the bed of Tommy's pickup. DeAndré felt as if he knew her, inside and out, better than he'd ever known anyone before. He and these other men--his brothers, in their friendship for Tiffie--had shared something really extraordinary with her. He couldn't imagine a time when he ever wouldn't love her.

He reached over and took Tiffie's breast in his hand, squeezing gently, and she groaned into Billy's kiss as Stu found a rhythm and started languidly fucking their friend.

The sky was getting bright when they finished their morning lovemaking. Everyone fucked Tiffie again, though she'd begged them not to use her sore asshole, and they'd complied. Now they all lounged around on the wrinkled pile of Billy's clothes.

Tiffie, naked but for Billy's jacket draped over her shoulders, was covered from head to toe in crusty dried cum. Her friends all gathered as close to her as they could, warming her with their own naked bodies in the cool morning air.

No one spoke for a very long time, as they all began to wake to the new day, and remember that this had been their last night together. When the reality of it struck her, Tiffie began to cry, tears catching in the dried cum on her cheeks.

Billy cuddled her and said, "Shh, Tiffie, what's wrong?"

She looked around at all of them, and DeAndré could see her thoughts reflected in her eyes. 'What if we never see each other again? What if we all go separate ways, meet other people, and stop caring for each other the way we do right now? What if one of us dies, or changes?'

But, when Tiffie spoke, she said, in a flat tone, "I'm pregnant. Mom will be furious. I w-won't get to go to school, or be a l-lawyer. I'll end up working in a convenience store." She started to cry again, fat tears dripping from her eyes.

"You can't be sure you're pregnant," said Stu gently.

"I'm s-sure," she said. "Mom always m-made me keep track, ever since I started. I'm ovulating. One of you is a father."

They were all silent for a long moment, then Tommy started to laugh. They all looked at him in surprise as he leaned close to her, kissing her crusty forehead. "Oh, sweet Tiffie. Didn't you learn anything? You have to trust your friends."

Tommy jumped down from the truck bed and got something from the glove compartment of his truck. When he returned, they saw it was an unmarked prescription bottle. He took out a small pink pill and gave it to Tiffie.

"Take this," he said, handing her a bottle of water.

"What is it?" she asked.

"It's a 'morning after' pill." he said, with a smile and a wave toward the sky. "It's the morning after."

She stared at the pill between her fingers. "Really? I thought...where did you get this?"

Tommy grinned. "Dad's a pharmacist, remember?"

She frowned at him. "Is it legal for you to have this?"

"No," Tommy said. "That's why you're not going to tell anyone I gave it to you."

"In fact," he said, addressing everyone, "none of us are going to talk about last night to anybody, ever, who isn't sitting here with us right now. We made Tiffie a promise. We asked her to trust us that we would never tell anyone what a delicious little slut she is. Now, we have to be worthy of that trust, or we are less than nothing, and we don't deserve her. Agreed?"

All the men agreed, and Tommy nodded to Tiffie. "Take the pill," he said, and she obeyed, wide eyes on his.

"Thank you," she said, handing him back the bottle.

"Thank you, sweet Tiffie," he said, "for the best night of our lives, and a friendship meant to last forever."

"Okay," she said, and they all laughed and took turns kissing and fondling her for a while.

At length, when the sun began to peek through the trees, and the group had settled again, Tiffie looked down at her bare breasts, pink from fondling, nipples much darker than usual. "Has anyone seen my bra?" she asked, and they laughed as they realized all their clothes were in a tangled mess together beneath them in the bed of the truck.

As they started to sort through the clothes, picking out the ones that belonged to each of them, Stu said, "I have an idea."

"Yeah?" said Tommy.

"Well," Stu said, "obviously, we're all going to stay in touch." Everyone nodded. "Why don't we try to schedule one day a year--at least one day a year--when we can all get together and...do this."

"Yes!" Tiffie exclaimed, her face lighting up.

"And," said Billy excitedly, "if any of us have the chance to get together with Tiffie at any time, we'll take it."

"Yeah," said Les, giving Tiffie a possessive grin that made her blush.

"And remember," Tommy said. "No talking about last night with anyone else, right? It was just among friends."

"Among friends," they all repeated.