Among Us - Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are correct Adam. This is indeed a new development and its something we need to monitor closely. I don't have all the answers... today. Take the weekend, maybe stay with a friend, who can watch over you if you're nervous. Until we can develop a pattern, it's wait and see." She could see the disappointment in his face. "Are you really concerned about your safety Adam? I could have you admitted for voluntary observation if you feel it's necessary."

Being admitted to the hospital was not an option he wanted to consider, at least not yet anyway. "No Dr. Powers, I'll figure something out." And on that note, he rose quickly and made a quiet exit from her office. He didn't look back sparing himself the look of concern and shock on the good doctors face.

He was wandering around downtown with no specific intent other than not going home. He found one of those old gourmet hotdog carts in the theatre section and smiled at the thought of one of his dads favorite vices. While waiting for his footlong he felt his phone vibrate, he pulled it out to see it was special agent Hernandez again. He winced realizing he never did return the man's call yesterday and hit the green button.

"Special agent Hernandez, I'm sorry I didn't return your call yesterday, it was just one of those days... you know?" He hoped he didn't sound as phoney to him as he did to himself.

"Life can do that Mr. Cooper. Look I don't want to waste your time, so I'll cut to the chase. I feel like we should have a brief meeting so I can show you what we've been following the last 6 months."

Adam knew the man was trying to be friendly and keep him in the loop but these occasional meetings never left him feeling any better and in fact, sometimes worse. "Uhm... ya sure. When are you thinking?"

"How's tomorrow after lunch sound?" The agent was to the point.

"Uhm tomorrow will be a challenge as I'm currently in Canada." The line was quiet for a few seconds and Adam thought they may have been disconnected.

"Canada you say. Why would you be in Canada?" The agent sounded perturbed.

"I moved here about 6 months ago."

"Why were we not informed of your move Mr. Cooper?"

The tone brought the hairs on the back of Adam's neck up. "I wasn't aware I needed your permission special agent Hernandez. I assumed my mom and grandparents could more than handle any info related to the attack on my parents." His own tone was laced with a touch of sarcasm.

"I didn't mean that Mr. Cooper. You do not require our permission; I just thought a professional courtesy would have been nice."

Professional what, Adam thought. "I'm just a taxpayer sir, not part of the investigation. You made that perfectly clear when you had me removed from your office 2 years ago... remember?" The silence on the other end was somewhat satisfying. "Tell you what special agent Hernandez, you can pass your 'going through the motions' stuff to my mom, unless you have something that matters, you don't have to endure my lack of professionalism... cheers!"

Adam hung up on the agent and paid for his hotdog and water. He walked over to a small park bench and smiled to himself as he took a big bite. That felt really good!

His phone chirped and after stuffing the last of his hot dog in his mouth, he pulled it out and opened the message from Katie.

Don't be mad, but I'm here in Toronto. I wanted to be with you this weekend and my heart was telling me you needed me. How do I get to your place?

Adam smiled as his day just kept getting better!

Oh my god! Why would I ever be mad? Where are you? I'm downtown now. Did you fly into the island airport?

He read her immediate response and found out she was already sitting at Union station and didn't know which subway to catch. He immediately jumped a streetcar to the closest subway stop and told her to stay put, he'd be there in 10 minutes.

Adam was vibrating with excitement as his underground train pulled into the massive junction and bolted through the door before it was even open all the way. He had to take the stairs to the main level thoroughfare to get to the other side where he told her to wait. He took the stairs down two by two and stopped as he arrived at the platform, glancing around for her. It took some time and a little wandering, but he eventually saw his compact mom leaning against one of the many murals painted on the station walls. Despite being in her 40's, at 5'2' and toned like a gym rat, she could still easily pass for a teenager.

She could sense movement coming towards her and she looked to her left to see her beautiful boy steam walking her way. She popped off the wall and ran to him, colliding in a titanic hug.

"I... I can't believe you're here!" Adam gushed to the woman who gave birth to him. He finally pulled back only to see her tears of joy streaming down her face.

"I felt like I needed to be here for you. I hope that's ok?" She smiled through her tears.

"I didn't know how much I needed to see you until I got your text!" He hugged her again and he heard her happy sigh.

Eventually they made their way back up to street level and Adam had slung her small travel bag over his shoulder. They walked north along Yonge Street and caught up on all the family chatter. She asked about the recent abductions, as they were even becoming news down south, and they shared their own speculations of alien involvement. Thirty minutes later Katie admitted she was over-hungry and wanted to stop somewhere for lunch. Not having the heart to tell her he just ate; he suggested the Elephant and Castle as it was a block from where they were now.

They quickly found a seat in a corner booth and as soon as they were seated, Katie reached across the table and took his hands. "Last night after dinner I had the most random emotion pass through me, and it left me feeling like I had to come see you. I called your grandparents, and they told me to listen to my gut... so here I am. Is that weird?" she blinked her pretty blue eyes at him.

"No weirder than when I told you I had feeling I needed to move to Canada." He smiled at her. "Besides... having you here, right now, is exactly what I need!" He loved how her eyes twinkled when she was happy.

"Well, well, who have we here? I thought you had to work today?" Both of them looked up from the table to the attractive, redheaded waitress.

Katie looked to Adam, and she could tell he was desperately trying to come up with a suitable answer. "You know this beautiful young woman, Adam?" She looked back to the girl.

"We met briefly last night. He stopped in for a coffee and we chatted. I asked if he wanted to catch a holo movie, but he said he had to work early." The waitress shared.

Now Adam could feel both sets of eyes on him. "Sarah... uh hi. Look... what I said last night was true, but something happened to me last night and I needed to see my doctor asap, so I booked the day and then..."

"Are you ok?" Both women asked him and then looked to each other, and Katie smiled lightly.

Sarah could see he was a little tongue tied so she took the opportunity to push him little further. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your hot friend?"

Adam was about to say something but stopped as he was stunned by Sarah's passive aggressive dig.

"Adam, I like her already.' Katie beamed.

"This is my mother, Katie. Mom... this is Sarah. We met briefly last night." He gave Sarah a deep look and she popped her head back in surprise.

"Hi Sarah. I'm Katie Montgomery and this handsome young man is indeed my son." She released his hands and put her hand out for proper greeting and the two woman shook hands.

"I'm sorry if I sounded bitchy. I mean I just met Adam and well you are very beautiful, and I just thought he lied... Adam, I had no right to be like that." She pulled like she was going to walk away but Katie wouldn't let go.

"Can I tell you a secret honey?" She looked up to Sarah and a nervous Adam looked at his mom. "I understand how this might have looked but my Adam here is one of the last true good guys... like his father." She looked to Adam and teared up a little. "And his heart is as big and full of love like his mothers." She looked back to the waitress realizing she would have no idea she was referring to his other mother. "He's a hell of a dancer and don't get me started on his hugs..." She smiled. "Don't be too quick to walk away from this guy... trust me."

Sarah looked to Adam, and admittedly she could see all those things being true. She looked back at his mother and smiled at the gorgeous pixie, fighting the urge to ask how someone so young could be his mother. She released the woman's hand and turned to walk away, giving one last shoulder check along the way.

"I get a good feeling about her Adam." She turned to her look at his face. "What? I mean she thinks I'm beautiful, so there's that..." She giggled and Adam finally broke into a chuckle with her. "And tell me you didn't notice how round and firm her little bottom was." She wiggled her eyebrows and giggled at his embarrassment.

With the brief altercation behind them, under the scrutiny from Katie, Adam had to explain this doctor thing, for the next half hour. He recounted his past evenings' events, the dreams and finally his brief visit with Dr. Powers, who summed it all to him being a horny virgin. She listened without interruption and Adam found the whole process therapeutic. There was no one else he trusted more than her and he cracked a half smile when he felt he was done.

Katie took a sip of her water and put her elbows on the table with her hands and fingers intertwined and dropped her chin on them, she focused on Adam. "That's a hell of a night sweetie. I can't lie, the whole blackout thing has me a little freaked out, but I'm no doctor. As far as the dreams... can I share something with you? It's about your mom when she was around your age."

Sarah's replacement came to the table and took away their plates. The two smiled quietly and waited for her to leave.

Leaving out the intimate details of their own relationship, Katie began explaining how his mother struggled to come to terms with her unique biology. Being a beautiful woman with a larger-than-life cock was her greatest challenge and it wasn't until she got to Epicaste that, with the help of Leticia's counselling and her own personal encouragement, did she realize how her gift would bring her and everyone she cared about, happiness. She could see the wheels spinning in his head, conjuring up what "sharing her gift" meant, so she gently nodded her head and spoke.

"Yes Adam. Your father, the love of her life, but also your aunties... Veronica and Jade." She sighed sadly. "This was supposed to be Isabel's conversation... she had always planned on telling you, but she wanted to make sure you were mature enough to understand how special everyone was to her. The sad part is she never really understood how she was the glue to keep us all together." The tears began once again. "She loved so deep Adam. It was the kind of love you knew would never faulter." She wiped her runny nose on her napkin as the waitress returned.

"Can I get you two anything else? Sarah told me to let you know desert is on her if you feel so inclined." She watched the two exchange some looks, and Adam nodded his head requesting some coffee's too.

He reached across the empty table and grabbed her hand. "Can you tell me more about her? I want to know this side of her. I always sensed my aunties were always more than that."

Over coffee and cheesecake, Katie walked him through each of her special relationships. Niomi was Isabel's first, not only did she take his mothers virginity, but she was the catalyst for getting her to open up and be a little more trusting. They remained good friends after college, when Niomi got married.

"Jade was in her early years of transition and Isabel was there to build her up and teach her that she had the right to be happy and find love." Katie giggled thinking back about the time they dressed her up as a Siamese cat for a Halloween dance, it was then she really started to be comfortable with who she was. "You can imagine the sweet spot your mom had for her, well actually we both did. Jade's just a beautiful soul." Katie took a sip of her coffee.

"Your aunt Veronica was the hot one who had everything. In the beginning their relationship was tense but as Vern opened up and Isabel saw all the emotional damage her family caused her, things changed. Once again, your mom was there. The more time they spent together, the more they connected and became inseparable since then."

Adam finished chewing on his cheesecake and wiped his mouth with a napkin. "How about you and auntie Vern? I always thought you two were close as well."

"You've got your mom's intuition I see." She smiled at him. "Veronica and I became fast friends because of our common interests and love of Isabel, but we got even closer realizing how we both embraced life and love the same way."

"Is that why she never got married? I mean she could still be a runway model if she wanted, she's so pretty!" Adam blushed as he saw Katie's eyebrows raise in amusement. "I mean so is auntie Jade, but I know it was tougher for her because she was genderswitched (the current term for trans), but..." Katie started to giggle.

"It's ok honey! Everyone thinks Veronica is a stone-cold fox. She also has a heart of gold and a sense for business like no other. She has made our gym franchise a multi million-dollar venture not including the spin off businesses."

"So, mom got together with all of them?" Katie smiled. "And Dad knew about them?"

Katie nodded strongly to show there was no doubt. "What they had together was beyond special Adam. Everyone knew where they stood and we all worked together to keep things respectful and loving, and then you came along, and we got even tighter." She could see his eyebrow go up. "What?"

"You said we." He watched his beautiful mother blush a deep red.

"Your mom and I were best friends from the age of 10. We were more than friends honey. We were so in sync it was like we shared the same brain. I could never love anyone as much as I love your mom... well except you of course." Her eyes watered in the corners.

"Thank you for making my mom so happy. I knew what you two had was beyond any normal definition of love. I have the two best mothers a guy could ever ask for." He heard her choke on her tears. "I can't imagine my life without you. Losing mom and dad was... is, really tough. But I still have you... and these killer blue eyes!" He added, making Katie choke with a giggle.

Katie heard enough and slipped from her bench and Adam met her halfway. They hugged while she cried, tuning out all the attention their affection was drawing from the other patrons. When the tears abided, Katie pulled back and grabbed his face with both hands and pulled it down to her level so she could kiss him on his nose. It was the patented kiss of her unwavering love.

Sarah approached a little while later, as she wanted to say goodbye to the beautiful pixie and her handsome nephew. She was a little shocked to see Adam's eyes were red and his mom's were pretty swollen from crying. "Oh my, are you guys, ok?" She asked in genuine concern.

Adam smiled slowly. "Yeah... we're ok. We were just reminiscing about some loved ones." He could see the horror on her face before her words even started.

"Oh, my god! I'm so sorry Adam... I'll let you guys... I'm sorry I intruded!"

Before the blonde could get away, a gentle, tiny hand grabbed her arm. "Can you sit for a moment dear?"

Sarah saw the sincerity in the woman's eyes and nodded. "Uhm, ya. I just finished my shift... so, if it's, ok?" She looked over to Adam and he gave her an approving gesture to sit.

"It's been almost three years but sometimes the emotions run high." His mom clarified. "We live in a very different world now and at times we forget."

"Forget what?" Sarah inquired.

"Life is a journey sweetie, not a destination." She smiled to the two young adults. "Say, Sarah... I have a real craving for gelato. Do you know of any place near here?"

"Yeah, there's a really good one up a few blocks on Carlton? Want me to give you directions?"

Katie just shook her head. "You can just show us... my treat!"

Sarah had a real appreciation for this tiny woman. She was strong, yet disarming and there was no question where Adam got his beautiful blue eyes from.

Katie had purposely propped herself between the two and while she already had swung her arm under Adam's, she did the same and pulled the girl a little tighter as she rested her head on her son's shoulder. "I've never been to Canada before, but as advertised, the people here are wonderful!" She could almost hear the girl smile.

After the short walk and thankfully no line up, the trio sat on a nearby bench and enjoyed their variety of flavors. Feeling like she should invest in the conversation Sarah addressed Adam.

"Did you hear about the gangbanger they found just north of Shepard? They found him in a back parking lot, dead as a door nail." Katie looked towards her, as Adam felt a sharp pain behind his eyes. "Yeah, turns out it was guy named Butch... real original name there. But yeah, he was a major player in sex workers and sex trafficking. Media says it was a heart attack... but people seriously doubt that."

"Shepard... isn't that close to your place Adam?" Katie was too quick for his own good sometimes.

"Yeah... it's a block north from where my apartment is." Why was he sweating all of a sudden? He started squinting, like it was too bright out, and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"You ok Adam?" Sarah asked as Katie stood up to check.

He gently grabbed Katie's well-intentioned hand. "Just a bit of brain freeze from the gelato." He quickly lied.

"I didn't think gelato caused ice cream headaches." Sarah stated nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulders.

They began to saunter back to the subway line as they finished their treats. Once inside they stood in the common area to say goodbye as Sarah was heading south, then east and they were heading north. Katie took the girl into a hug and Sarah squeaked at the power behind it. Sarah wasn't exactly tall at 5'8", but she felt like it right now.

"My mom nicknamed her the Boa Constrictor so don't breathe or you're doomed." Sarah gave him an awkward look.

"She gave herself that name?" She asked.

"I guess that gelato was too strong for him sweetie." Katie joked in an effort to cover Adam's gaffe. Sarah seemed to accept the remark and was gently hugging the beautiful pixie back. "Remember what I said honey. He's a little awkward but there's no one else like him. His heart is pure, and his love is never ending." Katie whispered into the girls ear. "Granted, I could be a little biased." She snickered.

"It was really nice to meet you Mrs. Montgomery."

"Please... just Katie."

"Katie." Sarah smiled as the small woman walked past her son and slapped his butt.

"You're up Romeo!" she stated as she headed for the stairs.

Sarah giggled as his cheeks went red... he was super cute! "I like her. She's a real spit fire!"

Adam chuckled. "You have no idea!" He looked fondly in the direction she went. "She means everything to me." He struggled with those few words and absently wiped his eye.

She felt her heart lurch and mindlessly stepped in to give him a hug. A hug he slowly began to return. "I'm really sorry for earlier Adam, and if you ever want to talk or hang out... give me a shout, ok?"

He nodded his head as he still didn't trust his voice and squeezed her a little tighter... she felt so good in his arms. Realizing this may be getting awkward for her, he slowly stepped back, and thought he heard a little protest in her sigh.