Among Us - Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your phone." She directed him and when he didn't move, she gestured with her hand out. Once in her possession, she moved her fingers and thumbs along his screen and handed it back to him. His look of confusion was adorable. "I just messaged myself, so you have my number." She smiled and put her hand out for a handshake.

Adam smirked and shook her hand. "Thanks for joining us, Sarah. I'll reach out some time." He winced at his indifferent comment.

But Sarah wasn't put off in the least. "You better!" She teased as she headed her own way.

Adam stalled long enough to watch her perfect bottom disappear down the stairs.

Adam and Katie had just settled into their seats when his phone chirped.

Your mom was right. You do give the best hugs!

Adam could hear Katie giggling. "What are you giggling at?"

"That was Sarah, wasn't it?" She smiled.

"Yeah. She was just confirming her number is all." Adam answered defensively.

"Uh huh..." She smiled at him. "She loved your hug, didn't she?" His face went red, and she smiled some more.

Chapter VII

Katie and Adam spent the night catching up on family stuff. Of course, auntie Veronica and auntie Jade had sent their love and kisses. Jade was off to Florida where she was overseeing the launch of their new organic foods and supplements store. It was located inside the gym they established there 3 years ago. BOTTOM LINE athletics was now in 10 States, with future sights in the works for Minnesota and New York.

Veronica was off to Costa Rica, where she was looking into property for the eventual goal of building a retirement complex for their large and totally non-traditional family. Katie pressed Adam, once again, for his reasoning of coming to Canada, but he was still unable to give her a solid answer.

All caught up the two agreed it was time for bed. After a lengthy debate, Adam claimed the couch for himself giving Katie the use of his bed. It was nice to say goodnight to each other in person as they both turned in.

At some point in the night Katie got up to go to the bathroom and snuck into the kitchen for a drink of water. She leaned against the wall and watched her son sleep. He was so beautiful... once again she started to tear up as she thought about Isabel and Jason. They were always so proud of him... she wished they could see him now.

On cue, Adam jerked quickly and pulled himself from under his blanket and Katie couldn't help but smile as she walked over to put it back on. Laying on his back she had an unobstructed view of the gift his mom gave him. She hadn't seen him naked since he was a young boy, but they knew he was going to be very big like Isabel. Katie knew he thought of it as a hindrance or a curse, because Isabel thought the same thing for too long.

"Just you wait sweetie... you're going to make someone extremely happy." She whispered out loud as she covered him back up. With a light kiss on his forehead, she headed back to her bed, unaware of the dream state Adam was slipping into.

Adam found himself inside the white space again. It wasn't a room, as there were no perceptible walls, yet he could walk around on an invisible floor. The presence of someone or something was stronger this time.

"Hello?" Adam waited. "Hello... is someone here?" Still nothing. Unlike his other dreams like this, he felt a sense of ease, like something was curving his fear. In the moment he was going to call out one last time, he felt a sharp pain behind his eye, like earlier when he was with Katie and Sarah.

"Adam..." A soft authoritative female voice broke the silence.

"Oh my god!" Adam spun in a circle trying to find the source of the voice.

"Do not stress Adam. You are safe. You will not find any organic beings here. It is just you."

Adam looked up, like he was talking to God. "Who... who are you? Am I dreaming? Are you real?" Adam waited for an immediate response, but none was forthcoming. "I knew it... I'm going crazy." He stated for himself.

"You are not suffering any neuro-physical or mental deficiencies. I am trying to establish the best form of communication. Your language is very different from ours and I am establishing an appropriate algorithm." The feminine voice explained.

"Are you an alien?" Adam jumped to his first conclusion.

"As alien as you are to us." The voice replied. "We have been studying Terra and it's inhabitants for almost 100 cycles."

"Who are you? Where do you come from? Why are you here?" Adam paused. "Why are you in my head?"

"I am not in your head. We are currently communicating on a temporal plane. It is a section of the universe your kind does not have the ability to facilitate. How you are here is a complex answer that will be explained in time."

Adam wasn't sure he was good with that, but he had the impression he wasn't about to have all his answers he was looking for.

"We are a nonorganic life form from the planet Opius. A planet that is not visible to your limited abilities." The entity paused. "We were observing your planet in hopes of a peace mission that would be beneficial to both races. We have made ourselves known as we have unintentionally exposed your planet to another entity whose history is filled with less then friendly intentions. They are a warrior race that seeks to infiltrate, control and strip the planet of all it's resources, while turning the inhabitants into their subjects."

"Does that mean slaves?" Adam asked.

"That would be an acceptable comparison." The voice confirmed.

"How do I know you're not the rogue aliens that want to rule the universe?" Adam was a little snarky.

"It is a relevant thought. I hope to show you otherwise. No species looks to rule as you would say. We look for ways to maintain and flourish as an entity. Some chose to do it in conjunction, while others chose to do it through oppression and dominance."

"How many others from earth have you brought to this temporal plane?"

"You are the only. Your unique genetic makeup has made it possible."

"How do you know that I'm genetically different?" Adam was tentatively curious.

"Our observation of your existence has been based on the potential of a mutually beneficial bonding that would better both of our species. After years of evaluation and sampling, we developed an isotope that could safely be administered to your Terran genetics. We applied the isotope in three female Terran children days after they entered the world from their birth place. We have monitored those three children looking for signs that we could successfully merge our different genealogy."

"You did random testing on humans like we were lab rats?" Adam couldn't hide his disgust.

"Understandable is your anger, but I assure you the isotopes were never a risk to the Terrans. In fact, the benefits were far greater."

"So, what happened to these three girls?"

"They all showed great potential, but at adolescence only one portrayed the genetic markers for success. As this Terran matured we realized that while some elements were successful, we were not successful in establishing the markers needed for a successful bonding."

"Ok... so how am I here?"

"What we were unable to understand and develop was done by a Terran in an attempt to procreate with one of our genetic studies."

Some of this was starting to sound familiar to Adam. It was like a test question that you knew the answer to, but you were unable to recall, or a word that was on the tip of your tongue that wouldn't come out.

"The Terran's name was Jason Cooper."

"Jason Cooper? My father... Jason Cooper?" The entity remained quiet. "And the subject... one of those female children, was my mother... WASN'T IT?"

"You are correct." The feminine voice admitted.

Adam felt dizzy. Could you get dizzy in a dream? Oh right, he was in a temporal plain. Whatever the fuck that was. He looked for a place to sit and with there being nothing around him he struggled with his balance. Just when he thought he might topple over, a chair appeared and he sat in it with his face in his hands, arms resting on his thighs.

"I have the ability to project myself in a physical form, perhaps this may be easier if you could talk to a Terran structure?"

"Whatever." Was all Adam could muster in his confusion.

A few minutes passed before the voice spoke again. "Is this form satisfactory?"

Adam lifted his head, blinking multiple times at the shimmering image floating six feet away.

"Is this a comfortable form for you?" The entity asked.

"Mom?" Adam was staring at the 20-year-old version of his other mother, Isabel. Tears began falling down his cheeks as the resemblance was uncanny. If the apparition wasn't semi transparent, he could swear it was actually her. "How... how can you do this?"

"The strength of my species is our telekinetic minds which allow us to form into organic and non-organic shapes. What we can't do without help, is exist in a physical form."

"But how do you know what my mom looks like? How she looked 20 something years ago?" Adam was confused.

"I have been a consciousness in your mind since birth Adam. If you think back, you will realize that. As a result, I have full access to your memories and life's experiences." Isabel's image smiled at Adam like his real mom did when she was proud. "Adam... you are, what we've been waiting for. You are not only the key to our co-existence... but you are also the key to prevent Terra from becoming a galactical pawn in an on-going battle to exist."

It was too much for Adam. He tried to stand from the chair, but his brain had other plans as he wobbled back and forth. The last thing he saw before his eyes rolled back, was the look of concern on the apparition of Isabel. He then dropped unconscious, face first into the white abyss.

"Adam! Adam!"

His subconscious could hear his name being called but he was lost in the imagery of his mind. Countless moments as a child, with the smiling faces of his mom, Isabel and his father.

"Oh god, please Adam! Wake up!"

Although the calling voice was filled with distress, he could feel its warmth. It was strong enough to let himself float towards it, finally opening his eyes to see his mom Katie crying profusely. "Mom? Are you ok?"

"OH MY GOD! ADAM! I thought I lost you!" Katie wrapped herself around the young man and hugged him so tight he was afraid to take a breath for fear of losing the ability to take another.

"Mom... it's ok. I'm right here." He whispered and cradled the tiny woman into his own hug. "I'm not going anywhere... I promise."

After some time, Katie slowly released her son and locked into his eyes right above his face, looking back and forth, like she was trying to make sure it was him.

"Mom? What are you doing?" He asked gently.

"You were making funny sounds and when I came to check on you, you were sleepwalking. You started to get agitated, so I was trying to guide you to the couch." She sniffed. "Then all of a sudden you went stiff as a board and your eyes... your eyes went completely white." She sniffed. "Then you fell straight forward, and you smacked your head on the floor." She gently touched his new goose egg on the right side of his temple. "I spent the last 10 minutes trying to wake you... I was just about to call 911! Adam, I was so scared!"

It broke his heart to see her like this, Katie was always the tough, put together one and seeing her like this shook him to his core. "I'm sorry I scared you mom. I'm ok... I promise." He whispered to her.

On the outside, Adam was calm and reassuring, but on the inside, he was barely hanging on to reality. The dream... the white room... it was all so real. What if it was real? What if the temporal plain was real? We all knew Aliens are real now... were they trying to contact him? But why him... and then he heard it as clear as if the entity was standing beside him.

"Adam... you will be our warrior. It is your destiny."

**

Having his second mother staying the weekend with him was the best- and worst-case scenario for Adam. On one side, having her near brought him a sense of comfort that only a mother could give. On the other side, his latest revelations have him questioning his own metal health and as much as he wanted to talk to her about it, he's afraid she would only worry more about him. Katie was already hovering at every turn, trying to keep an eye on him. The events of last night had her worry alarm on full. While Adam understood it, he was losing his patience and for the third time today Katie was evaluating his now non-existent goose egg.

"I still can't believe that your body absorbed that bump so quickly." She brushed his hair away. "Not even a bruise." She pondered.

"I know mom. You said that already!" Watching Katie flinch with his reaction heavied his heart. Not in his entire 20 years had he ever snapped at either of his parents.

"I did, didn't I. I'm sorry sweetheart. Maybe I should head back home today. I don't want to burden you with my frivolous concerns." She gave him a small smile and headed to the kitchen to tidy things up from their late breakfast.

A complete ass! That was what Adam thought of himself at that moment. He looked up from his couch, watching Katie busy herself over the sink. He knew what he had to do and pushed off the couch and walked over. Standing behind her, he gently placed his chin on top of her blonde head and wrapped his arms around her tiny body.

"I'm sorry mom. I can't believe I acted like that, especially towards you. Please stay... I want you to stay. I need you to stay mom." He could feel her posture soften and she grabbed his arms and kissed his forearm.

They hugged for awhile before Katie spun around to look up to her son. "You know..." She started, "Your mom spent her whole adolescence trying to keep who she was, a secret. And I watched her suffer through things that weren't fair, but you know what? She trusted me with things that she'd never share with anyone... including your grandparents. You know why? I never judged her. Nothing she shared... good, bad, even ridiculous, ever changed what I felt about her. I loved your mother like she was all the best parts of me." Tears were welling around her big blue eyes. "Now imagine, just for minute, what you must mean to me Adam. Whatever is going on in that handsome head of yours, just know, I'm here to listen and I will love and support you no matter what comes out of your mouth."

Adam had a huge lump in his throat. He knew everything she was saying, was true, and he so badly wanted to tell her everything.

"BUT... I understand that is only a decision that you can make." She stepped up to her tip toes and kissed the end of his nose. "If you ever feel ready, I'm here... 110%!" With a final look into his eyes, Katie began to make her way out of the kitchen.

"Mom?" Adam's cracked voice stopped her immediately and she turned to face him. "You might want to sit down... this is going to get very weird."

CHAPTER VIII

With no further out of body episodes, Adam spent the rest of the weekend talking to Katie about... well, everything. He started from the beginning and left out no details of his strange mental journey. To her credit, Katie was true to her word and no matter how bizarre his stories got she never doubted him. As he sat on the subway, he was recounting the most meaningful components of the discussion.

**

"So, you're telling me, that... these 'things' from another galaxy, were behind Isabel's condition? They made her have a humongous cock?" Katie was trying to clarify.

"I don't think they went out of their way for something like that... I get the impression it was more of a side effect." Adam countered.

"Do you believe that? That they were responsible?"

"I don't know mom, but it does make some sense. Think about it... there were ever only three documented cases of GMO and all three happened in the same year. There have been none since. Even the rarest of medical conditions pop up randomly through the decades."

Katie had to give him that one. The statistics didn't lie. "Isabel was special in so many ways too. She always made people feel relaxed and confident... she didn't even have to try. Everyone she touched both metaphorically and physically became better people... healthier people." She smiled at their shared son. "And strong! My gosh she was strong... and not just for a girl strong. I once saw her squat 300lbs, with no training or prep and she had stamina like a thoroughbred!" She watched Adam cringe. "What?"

"Too much info mom!" Adam teased and Katie chuckled at his discomfort.

"You are her son you know." Katie softened her smile. "You are so much like her."

Adam sensed the sadness in his second mom and leaned in to give her a hug. "And so much like you." He kissed her on the cheek making her smile again.

"Why do you think they chose Isabel's form to talk to you?"

"I don't know. I guess it was familiar to me and them. If they had a hand in her development that would make some sense. Even the voice was mom's... albeit a younger version."

"Adam? What do you think they meant when they said you were their warrior? Do you think they want you to go fight in space?" Katie looked intensely into his eyes.

"I don't know mom. Unfortunately, I was snapped out of my dream, or temporal plain, before I could learn anything more. I guess I have to wait until they want to talk to me again."

**

"ST. GEORGE! ST. GEORGE STATION!"

Adam was brought to the present with the subway station arrival call. He had just seen his mom off to the airport, who with some reluctance, had to head back for some meetings. She was in a better place after their weekend, as she could now understand why Adam felt drawn here. She wasn't happy about the whole warrior thing but at least she now knew everything going on and in a small way that gave her some piece of mind. Afterall, Adam was mature, resourceful, and most importantly, the son of Isabel. Her gifts were now his.

Katie had made Adam text Sarah before she left and as a result of that, he was currently on his way downtown to meet up with her. Aunt Veronica had deposited a substantial amount of money in his account, which allowed him to take a leave from work. Apparently, Katie told his aunties he needed some time to settle in up here and they were more than happy to set him up. As Adam smiled at his good fortune, he felt a tingling behind his eyes and closed them to try and stop the sensations. He was instantly back in the white space...

"We have much to discuss Adam." The apportion of his young mother reappeared to him.

"I agree! I was hoping you would've come sooner! You left me with so many questions."

"You were emotionally overloaded, and you kicked yourself out of the temporal plain. We decided to give you time to recuperate."

Adam nodded his head and wrestled with which question to ask first... he had so many. "Is this the only way we can communicate? I mean, do I always have to wait until you want to talk to me?"

"You have the ability to communicate with us, you just have not developed the skill to use it yet. Close your eyes, Adam." The entity encouraged him.

"Aren't they already closed? Isn't that how I'm here?"

"You exist in this plain as you do on Terra. Now please... close our eyes." Adam relented and closed his eyes. "Now tell me, what do you see?"

"Dark." Adam chuckled.

"Because you are not looking. Look past the darkness and you shall see them."

Adam smiled to himself. *Look past the darkness? This is stupid* he thought.