All Comments on 'Amor Ex Machina Ch. 01'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
DiagonalmanDiagonalman4 months ago

This is a great concept. I appreciate the depth, assuming there will be someone after Tim in a few chapters. Or maybe after his first making up... looking forward to this. I do hope the other ongoing stories will also proceed.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Person of Interest, but with love rather than crime?

The2thdocThe2thdoc4 months ago

An interesting start. Although I hate this new habit u have of such short installments. 2 pages just aren’t enough. I like the potential for what you have started here but please do not neglect the stories that you have already created and r ongoing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to more. Also wondering what life would be like if everyone had a little voice in their ear acting as a guide.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I’m hooked. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

StLouisBlueStLouisBlue4 months ago

I like the story premise, it really leaves room for many different story lines. The writing is good, especially the grammar. I a. Looking forward to the next installment.

TowGodTowGod4 months ago

Great start to what promises to be a great new series from one of my favorite writers!

bobabcdbobabcd4 months ago

Very timely topic presented in a very creative manner. You own these ideas. Let us have them as you see fit. Maybe you are an ALI and have already gotten into our heads. Whatever... Great!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very interesting start to a new series. I look forward to you delving deep into the AI vs big data vs privacy. I secretly hope for another harem story line. Thanks for sharing your creations with us

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Fascinating concept and well written.

I'm looking forward to following the story.

I agree with rather previous comment regarding profanity. Perhaps Tim will tire of it?

ExperienceCountsExperienceCounts4 months ago

This has me hooked... hope Ch 02 is coming soon!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Beautiful, you set me up completely with those last 2 sentences. I need a second fix ASAP. 5⛤

DeLord12804DeLord128044 months ago

Oh... I think we're all in for a fun ride.

this is gonna be good.

CherrypahhaCherrypahha4 months ago

This is going to awesome! Very good start.

randomletters42randomletters424 months ago

ChatGPT sex councilor goes rogue!

bereznikbereznik4 months ago

Really like the concept of this story giving an AI a personality and developing emotions through living them via a human and then using that to find a match has a lot of potential. The teaser at the end about the AI telling lies has added a new twist to the situation, mainly why would the AI lie, what does the AI get out of misleading her human link. I look forward to finding out the AI's reasons.

123buffalo123buffalo4 months ago

Starting out great. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Stampede88Stampede884 months ago

I'm liking where this is going!!

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter3 months ago

Great start. One point: Asimov s three laws were written by him as a foil and could never work. This stores were meant as proof of that, each examining a possible mode of failure. I work in this industry, so take a tip and look up "AI Missalignment problem". It will lead to far more interesting stories.

OpenWordsOpenWords3 months ago

I'm no fucking prude, but all her cursing is off putting. Almost to the level is unreadable.

nthusiasticnthusiastic3 months ago

This looks like the start of something spectacular! Eagerly awaiting the next update. I do agree with OpenWords’ comment, that the profanity is more distracting than it needs to be. I admire CP’s usual precision in word selection; the richness of the English language allows a greater range of creativity. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

thunderousexplodethunderousexplode3 months ago

Re the cursing - it's distracting in a story about especially the sort of well written stuff you do CP. Can I suggest cursing between Tom Hanks and Jon Stewart but closer to Jon Stewart.

I see a lot Chekhov guns being laid around the scene - looking forward to future instalments

Aussie1951Aussie19512 months ago
Not a bad start

Willing to read the next chapter

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Hmmmmmm interesting start

123buffalo123buffaloabout 1 month ago

Starting out great. Looking forward to more of it.

Keith62Keith62about 1 month ago

Loving it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please continue. Interesting. Ia ALi. The perfect match?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES