Amor Prohibetur Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think about this seriously. I thought a picture of my mom naked was better than actually seeing my mom naked in front of me. I also knew that my friend wanted more than just pictures of his sister. He wanted to fuck his sister and his mom, and even my mom. I was only then starting to realize that a real woman was better than having a picture of a woman.

Maybe I was taking too long to think, because my mom told me to just close my eyes and not move. I did close my eyes, until I felt her grab my dick and hold it up. Then she sat on my dick, and all at once I realized it had gone into that ugly purple thing I had seen earlier. I didn't know how to feel about this, except my mom began to bounce up and down on me and was fucking me more than I was fucking her. Wasn't it supposed to be the man who should be bouncing up and down on the woman?

I remember my friend saying that a tight pussy was a very good pussy. My mom had a pussy that wasn't that tight, but it was warm and it held my dick as good as her mouth had. Up until then I thought the best feeling could only come from my hand.

I watched too as she pulled the top of her bikini up and let her large breasts come out of it. Her nipples were very big, or no, not the nipples but the circles around them. They were colored a dark brown when compared with the rest of her body. I thought they were unusual, but not as ugly as her pussy had been. Her breasts did swing around a lot. I couldn't help but look at them and wonder how big they were, and how they moved around so much.

My mom told me to touch something on her, but I couldn't do it. The next thing that happened was that she sat up straight on me and began moaning. I thought this was incredibly exciting, because it felt as if she was having an orgasm. All of a sudden my dick wanted to have an orgasm of its own. I started shaking and telling my mom that it was happening to me, but she only leaned over on me and put her hands on my chest. Up until that moment, she had not touched me with her hands. I wanted to push her away from me. My hands ended up grasping her breasts by mistake. To make matters worse, my mom grabbed my hands and kept them there as we both had orgasms together.

As soon as it was over, I pulled my dick out of her, but I couldn't get away because she was still over me. Worse, she put her body down on mine and pinned me down. I felt squeamish again, because her skin was touching mine. When my mom saw this she said it was okay because it had only been my first time. If we practiced it a few times I would get better at it. She also said we shouldn't tell my dad because he would get mad at both of us. My mom said if I could keep the secret, the next day she would let me take pictures of her naked. If I wanted to, I could even show them to my friend at work.

When I went to work that night, I couldn't wait to tell my friend what had happened. It turns out that he had something to tell me as well. His sister had taken her clothes off for him. She had even agreed to fuck him for one hundred dollars plus one large pizza with extra pepperoni.

We were both very excited until I remembered what my mom's pussy looked like. When I described it to my friend, he started laughing. I made him promise that he was going to take a picture of his sister's pussy so I could compare the two. My friend said he was going to make my mom suck his dick, and my aunts too. I said I was going to make his sister and his mom suck mine. I think I got him in the end, because he was going to pay his sister one hundred dollars to fuck him, while I hadn't paid my mom anything past the money to take her pictures.

My friend and I started to talk about one of the girls that worked with us, who didn't have a lot of curves on her body but who was still pretty to both of us. We made a bet of twenty dollars over who would ask her out first between us. By then I guess some of my shyness was going away, because I thought I had a good chance of winning that bet.

I only hoped that girl's pussy would not be as scary to look at as my mom's was, because I could imagine running away from her if it did. Of course my friend started laughing. I guess I started laughing too. After that our supervisor came outside and told us that our break was over and that we had to get back to work.

Right before we went inside, my friend reached into his pocket and showed me two new nametags he had made when the supervisor wasn't paying attention. This time, I took the one that said Extra Sausage, and he got the one that said Extra Meat.

Anonymous

12