All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: Black Pearls'

by Duleigh

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

You're creating a universe of very memorable characters!

5

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedover 1 year ago

Another great story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one RAWKS!!! Looking forward to the next!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Found it a little difficult and slow going as you set the story out but perhaps that was me; been a tiring day. Then it picked up and rose to a great climax, excuse the pun. Loved it.

Read a few before but need to go back and check . Look forward to Yi and Kenny in Agent Ai.

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

I do not want to introduce any spoilers by stating something in the comments that I should not. So let me just say that I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and took me on a journey.

Ok ok, I do need to say one thing ... Agent AI !!!!! Lol

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

On the very first page, you started swapping characters around and confusing me. At first you had Kenny and Yi as a couple and Mike and Audrey were another couple. Then you started saying that Mike was having problems with Yi. I believe that was a continuity error. At 9 literotica pages, I'm guessing that you have something like 45,000 words in this story. I'm sorry, if you are having editing issues that early in this then I'm not going to spend all night trying to decode it and figure it out.

DuleighDuleighover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for pointing that out Tex, luckily it was a one time occurrence

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I also had trouble at the beginning. But the story was excellent and I look forward to reading the next one. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was F'n awesome! And I had no trouble grasping what you were talking about. All one had to do was keep reading. If someone is having comprehension problems like that, maybe it's not the author, maybe it's...well, you know. 5/5 stars and eagerly await Agent Ai.

Dewey Cheatham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDuleigh@Duleigh
Disabled veteran, learning how to live from the sidelines. Still trying to figure out if I'm writing these stories, or if these stories are writing me. I've given them free rein to flow and now it's time to start publishing, The scores reflect that you like what I am publishin...