Amorous Goods Ch. 02: 750 Words On Monkeys

Story Info
Getting the 3 monkeys back in the barrel.
760 words
4.38
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week after determining they needed to recover the enchanted 3-Monkey-Bracelet from photographer Sam Dolan; Vikki, Morgan and Dylan huddled around a computer at Amorous Goods. They'd only bought a visitor's pass to Sam's "Monkeyhouse" website, but it was enough to see what he'd done with his unsuspecting victims' images.

"He's good," said Dylan, trying to subtly adjust his crotch. "Artistically, I mean."

"I'd agree" replied Morgan, before adding sharply, "If these women knew what he was doing and were being paid for it!"

"But they're not," said Vikki. "So, what are we going to do about it?"

"Let's just go take it away from him," said Dylan.

Vikki nodded at the screen. "That'll save the next woman, but what about these?"

"Threaten to expose him unless he takes them down," answered Dylan.

"He has signed consent forms," Morgan reminded him. "And exposing him could splash back on the models if their partners find out."

"So?"

"So, we beat him at his own game," the witch said grimly.

* * * * *

Now, Vikki stood at the door to Dolan's studio. She'd become their piece in this game against the secret pornographer. They needed an insider and Sam knew who Morgan was, while Dylan had a dick; that left Vikki.

Before opening the door, she ran through their plan again. The steps that were most crucial she chanted like a mantra so they'd stick with her in the heat of battle.

* * * * *

They'd gone through Vikki's introductory interview and now Sam was pulling out the box and explaining about the trademark bracelet he liked his models to wear.

"Sure, why not?" she said as she held out her wrist. She smiled to hide her anxiety, for this was the moment of truth. If he got the upper hand while she was under the Monkeys' spell, she'd be his next pinup girl.

The silver chain was smooth and cool. At first. Then a wonderful warmth started crawling up her arm, especially when Sam stroked where the bracelet met her skin. She felt a sudden connection with him. He was so cute. And much hotter than she'd realized.

Vikki suddenly wanted to feel his cock in her hand so badly! It was like there was a voice in her head urging her on. "Stroke, stroke, stroke!"

In her sultriest voice, she said, "Sam? Can the first photo of the bracelet show it on my wrist, while I hold your cock?" Seeing the shock on Sam's face, she cast her eyes down and said in a shyer voice, "My friend So-Young kept saying how beautiful it was and I'm afraid I'm a bit obsessed with giving handjobs."

Sam smiled and led her to the studio couch. "If I'm going to show you mine, you should show me yours. Isn't that fair?" Vikki could only agree that it was.

"Show me your tits." She did. "Lovely," he sighed. Then he snapped a few photos, but that was okay.

Now he stood in front of her and she eagerly opened his fly; this is what she'd come for! He kept shooting as she got his pants down to his knees. Then he was growing so beautifully in her hand.

"Handjobs are nice," he crooned. "I bet you like blowjobs too."

"Love them," she agreed, before taking his gorgeous cock in her mouth.

The voice resumed chanting in her head. "Suck, suck, suck." No, that wasn't what it was saying. Then she heard it clearly.

Sam could only see the back of her head when she swallowed all of him. He felt her hands underneath, massaging his balls. Then he felt something strange, like she was slipping a cock ring on him. Suddenly, his passion exploded and he almost filled her mouth with cum.

But she wasn't sucking anymore, she was speaking.

"No, no," she soothed. "No coming yet. Won't it be better to wait, to have a lot more fun before you fill me up?" He had to agree, it was a better idea.

When she stood, he suddenly remembered his camera and focused on the shot she'd requested; her holding his cock while wearing the bracelet. Through the lens he saw she had a firm grip on his rod. But the bracelet wasn't on her wrist; it was wrapped around the base of his cock! But that was just fine.

"Yes," she said, as she pulled him by his shaft back to his desk with the paperwork, "there are so many things I want to do with you first."