Carl's Cock for Everyone!

Story Info
Carl has his cock moulded... and his sperm extracted.
2.7k words
4.77
6.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if the shame of having a whole class of girls examine him, touch him and have photographs taken with him wasn't enough, Carl now had to endure the moulding of his erect penis. With the girls back in their seats and Doreen watching on from the back of the class, Mrs. Morgan produced a clear plastic tube and a bowl of white plaster, which she stirred continuously with a pencil.

'Now, I'm going to need a volunteer,' she said. Hands went up immediately, Mandy's the quickest. Mrs. Morgan motioned for Mandy to come forward and position herself on one side of Carl, whose rock-hard cock Mandy couldn't stop staring at, her eyes almost bulging out of her pasty chubby face. It was so beautiful with its veins and so smooth seeing as Doreen had shaved off every last hair... Carl looked down at her staring at his penis and wondered what she was there to do.

'First of all, take Carl's socks off, would you, Mandy. We don't want to make any mess...' Mandy took the first sock and slid it seductively down Carl's ankle then off his foot which was bony and tanned and as beautiful as the rest of him. She turned away from the class and snuck a little sniff at the sock, which smelt of soap and shoe and... Carl. She then took the second sock off and secretly put it in her pocket. No one would care about a missing sock and this would mean she had a souvenir of this day for herself. She could smell it whenever she wanted to -- while looking at the photos she'd taken - and remember Carl, his feet, his body, his cock and balls...

'Before we use the plaster,' said Mrs. Morgan, matter-of-factly, 'we need to apply a layer of Vaseline to Carl's member so that it doesn't stick inside the mould.' She reached for a jar that was in her desk drawer and moving towards Carl, opened it and dabbed her fingers in. Reaching forward, she placed a glob of Vaseline on the head of Carl's penis then started to work it down the entire shaft until she got to his balls. Carl wasn't sure if this was meant to help keep his penis hard for the moulding but the feel of this older woman's lubricated hand moving up and down his hard penis, and over the head, made it feel even harder.

'Mandy, can you take over while I give the plaster a stir?' Mandy's hand was on Carl's cock before Mrs. Morgan was finished asking her, moving up and down, across the head where she enjoyed the little shudder Carl gave, then right down to his balls, which she also lubricated with the Vaseline, even though they didn't need to be done, her eyes darting between Carl's beautiful face and the cock she was massaging.

'Now, to make this mould...' said Mrs. Morgan, 'I'm going to need you to make sure this tube stays in place over Carl's penis. And it needs to stay still...' she told Mandy, lowering the tube over Carl's penis until the bottom of the tube was sitting on his balls. 'Now, your job, Mandy, is to make sure that nothing moves,' she said, at which Mandy took the bottom of the tube and, touching Carl's balls, made sure it was sitting tight. Mandy was secretly caressing Carl's balls as she looked up into his blushing face, which kept Carl's cock hard as a rock ready for the moulding.

Mrs. Morgan stepped forward stirring the plaster mixture and put the lip of the bowl to the top of the tube and poured the mixture down over Carl's penis. It was cold but there was something about the sensation and about his balls being stroked and, of course, being watched by the girls and Doreen and Mrs. Morgan that made his cock almost throb. 'Now, make sure you keep your erection, Carl,' said Mrs. Morgan, needlessly. 'We need to let the plaster sit for a couple of minutes until it's set.'

And so they sat for two minutes, not a sound in the class, Mandy still caressing Carl's balls, sometimes reaching up under them to stroke the hard ridge underneath him, something that Doreen had noticed even from the back of the class, and Carl blushing deep red as all eyes wandered over his beautiful body - his chest, his shoulders, his nipples, his legs, his feet and his balls. When the two minutes were over -- it seemed like a lifetime for Carl - Mrs. Morgan approached Mandy and, putting a finger on Carl's balls, let some air into the tube. Taking the tube at the top and with a bit of a squelching sound, she slipped it up and off of Carl's penis, taking a little peep inside the mould and muttering, more to herself than to the girls, 'Well, that looks beautiful...'

Carl sat, his cock still hard with chalky traces of the plaster on it, waiting for instructions. 'Now, Mandy, while I deal with this mould, maybe you could help clean Carl up.' She handed her a little bowl of warm water and a washcloth and, while Mandy dipped the washcloth into the water, Mrs. Morgan reached in her drawer for another bowl, this one with flesh-coloured goop in it, which she began to pour carefully into the mould left by Carl's penis.

Mandy, meanwhile, was giving Carl's still hard cock such beautiful care and attention, dabbing it with the washcloth, using her fingers to rub away any last traces of the plaster, even opening up the little piss hole with her fingers to make sure it was clean in there. Doreen and the rest of the girls looked on with envy at the intimate access this chubby girl was getting to Carl's beautiful cock, Doreen vowing to herself that she would demand extra access to this young man's body tonight to make up for the surprising feeling of jealousy she felt at him being used like this by an unattractive young woman like Mandy.

'Thank you, Mandy,' said Mrs. Morgan, coming back from dealing with the mould. 'I think Carl's nice and clean now. How do you feel Carl?'

'Erm, fine, Miss,' he answered, surprised to be included in any question that concerned his own body.

'Well, that's good because now, while we wait for the mould to set, I am going to demonstrate male ejaculation for the girls.' The girls, already excited beyond anything they had ever experienced before, bristled with excitement at the idea that they were going to see sperm, actual sperm, come out of this hot boy's cock.

'Now, I don't need to remind you that the purpose of sperm is...' She waited for a response.

'To fertilise the egg,' said one of the girls, without putting her hand up.

'And to gain access to the egg, the penis needs to...'

'Enter a woman's vagina...' said the same girl.

'Good. Obviously, today we cannot demonstrate how the penis enters a vagina...' said Mrs. Morgan, pausing. Doreen hoped she was not going to suggest putting Carl's penis in her own vagina because, as far as Doreen knew, Carl was a virgin and if anyone was going to be first to feel that beautiful length inside her, it was going to be Doreen, but Mrs. Morgan moved on. 'But we can see how a young man behaves as he ejaculates and we can examine his sperm. So, Carl, if we start with you on all fours on my desk...'

Carl did as he was told and turning round to face the whiteboard behind him, took his position on his hands and knees. 'And if you can arch your back for us, dear...' Carl arched the base of his spine down, opening up his buttocks so that the whole class could see his smooth pink anus.

'Now, thanks to how, D... Sorry, I don't know your name,' said Mrs. Morgan in Doreen's direction, still reluctant to use an adult's Christian name in front of the students.

'Mrs. Alexander.'

'Thanks to Mrs. Alexander's keeping Carl nice and smooth -- which really helped with the moulding by the way: that would have been trickier with pubic hair to deal with -- we can clearly see the male anatomy. The anus...' Carl felt Mrs. Morgan's finger on it. '...The perineum...' Her finger travelled down it. 'The testicles...' Her hand took them and weighed them, her face so close to Carl that he could feel her breath on his hole. 'And of course, the penis...' At which she reached underneath and pulled Carl's penis, which was hard against his stomach, back so that the girls could see all of these delights -- anus, perineum, testicles and penis -- at the same time. 'Mandy, if I could get you to take a picture of this, it would be a good revision aid for all of us...' Mandy got out her phone and took several pictures of Carl exposed with Mrs. Morgan's hand on his penis.

With pictures done, Mrs. Morgan gripped Carl's penis in her hand and started to move it up and down. 'Now, this is how boys masturbate...' she said. 'And how we, as women, can masturbate them ourselves. Your grip should be tight but not too tight and you should move your hand from the head all the way down. If a boy has a foreskin, the foreskin will slip over the head. If the boy is circumcised like Carl, you may need some lubricant, even though the precum -- and Carl has a lot of precum -- will help.'

She reached back to the jar of Vaseline that had been used to prepare Carl for the mould, got a blob on her fingers and applied it to the head of Carl's penis. The sensation was immediately more intense and Carl flinched as she moved her fingers over the head of his cock, something that Mrs. Morgan was clearly enjoying as she started to linger over the head, just to torture Carl a little more.

'As you can see, the head of the penis is the most sensitive part, so if you want to extend the time you take to bring about the ejaculation -- or in layman's terms 'to make him cum' -- you should spend time on the shaft and the testicles and even the perineum and anus as focusing on the head of the penis will make the ejaculation happen quicker. Boys don't always -- don't often -- have control over when they ejaculate, so you have to use your judgement on how to prolong the event. Mrs. Alexander, you milk sperm from Carl on a regular basis, so perhaps you'd like to come and show us how you do it.'

Slipping off her coat, Doreen stood and walked to the front of the class, removing a ring and putting it in her pocket as she moved towards Carl. 'Do you have Carl in this position when you are milking him?' asked Mrs. Morgan as Doreen reached the desk with Carl exhibited on top of it.

'Yes, I find this a good position,' said Doreen, looking between Mrs. Morgan and the girls, whose eyes were fixed on Carl's exposed genitals. 'Not only can you monitor the anus -- watch it clench as you masturbate the penis -- and the testicles -- you can usually see them move -- but if you are collecting the sperm for any reason...' Mandy wondered what possible reason you could have for collecting the sperm: she would rather drink it straight from Carl's penis. '...You can place the glass underneath and catch it as it spurts out.'

By this time, Doreen had taken Carl's penis from Mrs. Morgan -- Carl could feel both hands on him for a moment before the handover -- and was giving it her well-recognised strokes from base to tip. She was glad she'd had a manicure, she thought to herself. Her perfect red nails against Carl's penis looked lovely and she noticed that the fat girl and a couple of others were taking photographs and videos as she worked, so her hands would look nice in those.

'Just let me know when you would like Carl to ejaculate, Mrs. Morgan, and we'll make sure it happens,' said Doreen.

'Well, I think we have our photos so anytime now would be good,' she said, at which Doreen intensified her strokes in that expert way of a woman who knows a particular penis, saying, 'We're ready for your sperm now, Carl, dear.'

As she said this, Carl's body stiffened, he felt his anus clench... 'I hope you're taking in the effects of this orgasm,' he heard Mrs. Morgan say to the class as his body was taken over with the intensity of it. 'The anus clenching, the perineum throbbing...' And then the sperm shot from his penis in long ropes that made the girls gasp into a shallow petri dish that Mrs. Morgan had placed between his legs for the purpose. The session had been long and intense so there was a lot of sperm, rope after rope of it spurting so hard Doreen had to hold the dish in place, until it came to droplets, which Doreen milked carefully into the jar, finally licking her fingers daintily as Carl shuddered the last of his orgasm.

'Thank you, Carl,' said Mrs. Morgan, leading a little round of applause. 'Now if you want to step back into your clothes...' The girls watched Carl as he climbed down from the table, found the pouch-panties and fastened them, his still hard cock clearly visible through them. As Carl was doing this, Mrs. Morgan had turned on an overhead projector connected to a microscope and Carl's sperm -- darting little tadpole sperm -- was beamed onto the wall behind him. He didn't really know why but for Carl this felt like the final intrusion: his bodily fluid beamed onto a whiteboard for everyone to see.

While the girls looked from Carl, now doing up his trousers and buttoning his shirt, to the darting sperm, they had awe in their eyes, something Carl picked up on. And despite just having emptied his balls of sperm, he could feel his cock stiffening at the attention.

'Now, isn't that amazing,' said Mrs. Morgan, looking up at the sperm. 'And to think each one of these little guys, Carl's spermatozoa, could fertilise an egg... So there's plenty to go around. Imagine how many Carls we could all have if these spermatozoa were harvested!' Everyone laughed but it was a lascivious laugh, everyone clearly thinking that they could have their own personal Carl to milk anytime they wanted.

And while they looked mesmerised between the sperm on the whiteboard and Carl and the obvious erection in his chinos, Mrs. Morgan was busy with the mould which she had put to one side. Loosening the flesh-coloured rubber inside the mould, she finally slid a perfect replica of Carl's penis at its hardest out of the mould and examined it.

'Well, that has come out perfectly,' she said, holding it up for the girls. 'Every vein, every contour, look, even the urinary meatus -- that's the hole where urine and sperm come out -- is perfect. And as it's still warm, it actually feels like Carl's penis...' at which she started to pass the newly minted phallus around the class.

'I wonder Mrs. Morgan...' started Doreen from the back of the class where she'd returned after Carl's ejaculation. 'Could you do me one of those?'

'Even though you have the real thing to hand whenever you like?' laughed Mrs. Morgan. 'But of course. You've been so generous with Carl. In fact, girls, seeing as there aren't too many of you, I will make a replica of Carl's penis for all of you to take home so that you can, erm, study it at your leisure.'

The idea that every girl and woman in this room was going to have an exact replica of his cock to look at and play with and... insert whenever she wanted was enough to make Carl blush deeply and for his cock to get completely hard. With his hands obediently behind his back, he could see Mandy looking at his penis as she caressed the replica in her hands. How many nights would all these girls and women spend looking at the pictures they'd taken of him while abusing the replica of his cock in their rooms?