Amorous Goods: CheckMate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too," Nick whispered back, pulling her tightly to his side.

As the end of the 16th day arrived, a deafening crash and blinding flash of light filled the living room. As Nick's senses cleared, he recognized first that Hestia was still clinging to his hand. She hadn't vanished! Looking up at the chessboard, he saw that it had cracked in half and all of the pieces had fallen from it, scattered across the floor.

Turning around finally, Nick found a new woman in his living room. Giving everyone a cool glare, she eventually nodded grudgingly at Nick and Hestia.

"Thank you for making this sacrifice, sister," Hera grated out. "Took you long enough."

"There is the Hera that we all know and tolerate," said Zeus, already irritated by her attitude. "Nick, Hestia, we will leave you now. I suspect that you will want some...privacy for the evening. We will see you soon, once you have had some time to...get to know one another."

Chuckling lustily, Zeus gave them a wave and then the seven Olympians vanished in a flash, leaving Nick and Hestia standing somewhat hesitantly alone. Deciding that their other guests could take care of themselves, they glanced at each other and then raced up the stairs toward Nick's bedroom.

Already locked in a kiss as they entered the room, Nick kicked the door closed behind him. Tearing himself away from her lips, Nick stepped back. "We can take it as slow as you want. I don't know what you are or aren't comfortable with."

Hestia threw herself at him, knocking him back onto the bed. Straddling him, she playfully glared down at him and said, "Shut up. I love you and you love me. What more could I possibly want? Now, mortal, we get naked," she commanded, tearing at the buttons on his shirt.

Finally getting it open, she leaned back down for another deep kiss, running her hands across his muscular chest. Seeing that she was fully on board, Nick decided to turn the tables on her. He flipped them over and pinned her under his body without breaking the lip lock.

He worked her dress up her legs until he could slide his hands up to her panties, feeling her heat through the thin material. He hooked a finger into the flimsy garment and dragged them down to an accompanying moan. Breaking the kiss, he gave her just a moment to catch her breath before ducking under the dress and taking in the newly uncovered sight. Unable to resist, he dove in, tonguing her to orgasm after orgasm.

Finally, she couldn't take anymore and pushed his face away from her. Standing up, she slipped her dress off her body and stood there, fully nude before him for the first time. Stunned, Nick could do nothing but stand and stare. She broke the stalemate by undoing his belt and sliding his pants and boxers down, leaving them both bare.

Taking him in hand, she bent to take him into her mouth, but he stopped her with a hand on the shoulder. "I'd love that, but I'm about to blow already and I want to be inside you for the first one."

Smiling, Hestia climbed back onto the bed, pulling Nick down with her. He pushed slowly into her depths until he was fully inside and their bodies were melded together. A long, hungry kiss led to a slow rocking of their hips. They built up speed and intensity as their hands roamed, taking in every inch of each other. Hestia moaned through one final orgasm as Nick ran his thumbs over her nipples, and then he couldn't hold back any longer. He thrust hard against her and came with shocking force.

As the spasms subsided, Nick relaxed onto the bed next to Hestia, both out of breath but fully sated. Dragging the covers up over their bodies, Nick drifted off to sleep, content with the knowledge that they could live a long, happy life together.