Amorous Goods: Evil Space Rock

Story Info
Leann is bred and taken by a Gargoyle.
2.7k words
4.23
20.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bettiezyx
bettiezyx
90 Followers

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

Leann wandered around the dark store in the artistic grunge side of town. Tucked in a corner, a phallus on a pedestal caught her attention. She didn't want to touch it, because her upbringing made it feel forbidden. But then she couldn't help herself, and was surprised when it felt warm, almost body temperature.

Glancing around nervously, she noticed the shopkeeper watching her. He was a reasonably attractive man, which made it feel awkward. Since it was too late, she went and dove in, "What's this?"

"It's a an evil space rock," he chuckled. His smile was knowing.

She wanted to just exit the conversation and the store, but she couldn't. "What's the evil part?"

"Nothing. It's Halloween, and I want you to buy it. But BEWARE!" He waved his hands around dramatically.

Leann rolled her eyes, but she couldn't help glancing back at it.

The shopkeeper took it from the shelf, "Sold."

Leann fought the urge to snatch it back. "Huh?"

"I'm ringing it up for you. Give me your credit card, miss." While ringing it up, the shopkeeper took a look at Leann's credit card, then printed out a label and attached it to the bottom of the pedestal. "Have fun; it'll change your life!"

Leann shrugged uncertainly with the package and left.

When she got home, Leann laughed at herself as she took the phallus out. "Let's give you a test run, shall we?" She murmured as she took it into the bathroom to clean it. She picked it up, applied the soap and water, and crinkled her eyebrows. The phallus became almost skin-like. Like a real man's penis, erect penis.

Suddenly, she HAD to try it out. Stripping along the way, she went to her bed in the studio apartment and flipped out the lights. That way she could picture a dream man fucking her with the space dildo. She was already so wet, she lay down and spread her legs. Then sliding it between her labia, she hummed with pleasure. "That feels so good." Then she eased the tip inside. Heat burst through her body. Throwing her head back with a moan, she let go of the dildo. Her whole body aroused with pleasure as it kept slipping inside. "Yes," she whispered. Then it reached as far inside her as it could go. She wanted it to move and went to grab it, but her arms wouldn't move. Then it started to slip out, moving against her inner walls in a slow torturous sensuality. Leann sighed, and just when she thought it would slip out, it started easing back in. She was in heaven. Out and in, out and in. Soon she was on the precipice of an orgasm. Thrusting up her hips, the dildo slipped deep inside her, the sense of which sent her over. "Ahhhh!" she cried as she bucked her hips. Adding to the sensation, the dildo swelled perceptively in size.

Panting, she dropped a hand on her chest, and murmured, "I could do that again."

As she moved to sit up, she blinked in surprise. There was something in her way. Her hips were cradling a statue, well, more like the bottom half of a statue of a man. Her space dildo was attached to its hips, which was still deep, snug inside her.

"Okay, that's weird," she commented as she disentangled herself. The statue was really lifelike, and as she pulled off of its erection, her original space dildo, a wave of need came over her. She wanted nothing more than to climb right back on for another orgasm.

Shaking her head, she resisted and climbed out of the bed. She fixed dinner and ate. Despite the TV being on, she spent more time staring at her realistic half-man statue. Finally, after cleaning up, she went and opened the rest of the packaging from the store. "Maybe there's something in here to tell me what's going on."

There was a paper, the receipt. Handwritten on it, it said, "No refunds for this item." Picking up the pedestal, she flipped it over and saw some printed text. 'Leann Naylor. Owned.' "What is this?" No sooner was the question formed before she was looking back at the bed. She wanted to fuck the dildo again. Really wanted it.

"Maybe I should just sleep on this." Slipping on her nightgown, she skipped her underwear for the first time. A strong feeling kept getting in the way when she reached for her panties. Then she tried to pull the statue out of her bed. It wouldn't budge. The most she could do was get it to roll to its side. Sighing, she climbed in next to it.

Then she rolled around in bed uncomfortable. For two hours. Glancing at the clock in the dark, she was still turned on. "Man, I need more." The half-man statue was at an easy angle for spooning sex. Catching her breath slightly, she whispered, "I'm really doing this." She pulled up her nightgown and eased herself back. Again, as soon as the tip of the space dildo met her channel, heat surged through her system. "Ahhhh," she sighed in pleasure. Bucking her hips, the dildo slipped deeper, penetrating her. She inhaled deeply as the burn of arousal intensified. Hot liquid sensuality, her clit, her nipples all stood at attention. Then as previously, the dildo began to move in and out, almost on its own. This time, she could feel the statue's now very lively legs and hips moving to press inward and tug outward. The internal motion was exquisite. And the dildo hadn't lost its earlier girth. She was stretching slightly to fit it. Again and again it moved in and out. Leann wanted to pinch her nipples, but again, she was powerless to move her arms. Panting, she leaned into the motion, and was rewarded. Extra pressure against her g-spot brought lights to her eyes. It was supercharging. Surging to the precipice of her orgasm again, she grunted as the dildo bottom out. "More." Then the orgasm roared through her frame and she cried out, the spasms tearing into her mercilessly.

As lassitude spread through her limbs, a soft male voice rumbled, "Sleep." And despite the distant alarm her brain tried to blare about the existence of large hands on her hips, she slept.

Leann awoke in the early twilight. The first realization was that she was still impaled on her statue dildo. The second was that it had spouted hands. From which she struggled to get free, not just physically, but also from that need to impale herself again instead of finishing the battle to get herself free. Only the necessity of going to bathroom got her through the separation. She shuddered as she reached the bathroom and used the toilet. She needed to get back to the thing occupying her bed.

Fighting herself, she stood at a safe distance to get a good look. The realistic statue was a man, a man with an erect space dildo spouting from his hips. Or the reverse as far as her experience had been so far.

"What are you?" She wanted to touch him. It. But the need deep in her belly to do just that was worrisome. Then she blinked. His arms weren't in the same position they were when she woke. Backing away, she decided to start a usual work day. So what if it was the weekend, she was on her own schedule and it didn't matter.

As she changed out of her nightgown, she glanced through her closet and picked a simple dress. When she turned to her drawer for underwear, she sighed. She just couldn't do it. Glancing at the man statue, she couldn't help herself, she liked the idea of fucking it again whenever she felt like it. A deep shudder went through her frame. Feeling hot and cold, she ignored the impulse to climb back into bed NOW and fixed breakfast.

One unsatisfying breakfast later, she reduced herself to very simple tasks at her desk. She just couldn't focus. Each time she looked at the bed earlier, her man statue was in a different position. She wasn't just imagining it. She thought about leaving, but the very idea made her sick to her stomach. So she stayed and put her back to the thing.

She was in the middle of organizing the cords under her desk, her vulva soaking wet for the thing on her bed, when she backed up into a surprise. She impaled herself on the space dildo again. A gasp of shock and delight escaped as its engorged length stretched her. The man's hands, very un-statuesque lively hands, grasped her hips, and the no-longer-a-statue plunged into her doggy style. "What? Ah, yes! What's happening?" she cried. Delicious sensation followed his withdrawal and thrust. She looked over her shoulder to see intense eyes, golden glints in shades of brown, bore into her gaze.

"Leann," he spoke low, "Feel." With two tugs, her dress was torn from her body.

Leann shuddered, the power of his words focusing her attention on where he pistoned. Beyond herself, she pressed back into him. And he swelled noticeably wider again. And her g-spot was unerringly stimulated. Her muscles tightened for an orgasm. And tightened and tightened. She couldn't orgasm until triggered, and she moaned from the sensation.

"More," the man ordered.

Shaking Leann groaned, her nipples tightened, her clit aching for attention, and yet there was no trigger. Her soul stretched thin, she began a continuous song for release, "Please please please please."

Then suddenly, his fingers slid over her clit, her orgasm roared, her soul shattered, and she screamed and shouted her pleasure.

"Mine," the man laughed as she collapsed, only her hips held up in place, still impaled.

Leann wordlessly mumbled her disagreement.

The man began to pull out of her. Panic speared through her soul, and she backed up crying, "STOP!"

Deep laughter replied. Holding her hips tight, he pulled himself out. She frantically jerked in his hold. Spinning her around, he picked her up, and laughing, he held still as she shifted until he was again buried in her depths. "Better?"

Leann had tears in her eyes as she nodded. The separation felt like her soul had been sliced apart.

The man grinned sitting on the edge of her bed. "Want the good news or the good news?"

"Good news," she muttered fighting another rising urge to fuck him. "What is going on?"

"You'll be able to get off of me when we're done mating. It won't hurt at that point, but right now you know you can't go anywhere. Say 'yes'."

Leann nodded uncertainly. "Mate?"

"Say 'yes, Master Nick'," he ordered lifting gently on her hips.

Leann's eyes opened wide in fear, "Yes, Master Nick."

Nick let her settle back down.

Leann groaned. He was even wider if that was possible.

"Ride me, my little love slave."

She couldn't resist the order. Lifting herself up and lowering herself down, she shuddered at the full sensation taking over. She just wanted this. This deep penetration again and again and again and again. As she tightened again readying to orgasm, Nick's hands locked on her hips. She tried, "More, master!" to get him to let her keep moving. His mouth dropped to her shoulder, the base of her neck as new sensations filled her. His length rhythmically elongated inside her, pressing deeper than she'd ever felt. Then he stiffened like the statue he used to be, and he bit her as he jetted. His orgasm was unmistakable. Leann orgasmed in echo again and again as he kept going. Her shattered soul warped into a glassy fluid and flowed between them. Mixing. Her shoulder burned where he bit, and the fluid he jetted into her impossibly cooled her discomfort. When he stopped orgasming and released his bite, she collapsed.

"I know you're still awake, my mate. Ready for the other good news?"

Leann shook her head wordlessly where her head lay on his shoulder.

"Too late," he responded, "You're mine forever. Soul bound. You can try to walk out that door, but if you aren't filled with my semen, you'll feel the pain from earlier. Watch." Over Leann's weak protest, he pulled her off his lap, and lay her exhausted form on the bed. "No pain. See?" Idly teasing her nipples, Nick smiled.

Leann arched her back, her body lighting up from his touch, "What are you?"

"A Gargoyle alien, your Master."

"This can't be happening. I'm sick. I'm dreaming." She shook her head. Meanwhile, Nick's fingers slid down to her vulva, wet with their bodies' juices. Her channel clenched in response.

Nick laughed low, "You know you're mine. I can keep you aroused like this for hours, never releasing. Which perhaps I should. I'm drooling at the thought of another taste of your soul."

Leann shuddered as his fingers were replaced with his erection. Fortunately, it wasn't its earlier size, but the size that it was at was enough. She was full, stretched. "Ni..Nick..wha..why?" she moaned.

"Master Nick, my little love slave," he chuckled watching her nose to nose as he thrust deep with the press of his hips.

Leann moaned louder. She tried to grab his shoulders but again she couldn't move her arms. Opening her eyes, she stared into his. His golden glints flashed fire. An arousing burn erupted through her body and her muscles stiffened, but no orgasm was near as she tensed.

"Mate," he murmured, licking her cheek, "Means breeding. Sex. Offspring." He increased in girth as he pistoned his hips. "Soon, we'll cross dimensions to my home world."

Leann shook her head, and he laughed. "Let's see what you say in a bit, my delicious treasure."

She lost track of time as he thrust and thrust, rubbing unerringly against her g-spot, driving her crazy, mindless with desire. And still she couldn't orgasm. She was so stimulated it was becoming painful. "MASTER! PLEASE!" she finally screamed. Her soul had been stretched into a fluid thread, knotting around Nick's presence in her awareness.

Pausing, letting her shake in her unsatisfied state, Nick whispered in her ear, "Do you agree: Master Nick, I belong to you. Forever. I will gladly carry your offspring. I will dwell with you in your dimension. I will not agree with everything you say, and I will accept your punishment for my willful misadventures. Starting with mating an alien Gargoyle."

Leann hoarsely groaned, "Yes, Master Nick. PLEASE LET ME ORGASM!"

Nick pinched her clit, and Leann slapped her hips against his taking him as deeply into her as possible. His eyes glowed as he released a shout of satisfaction, pumping into her fertile body with his alien seed. Her tangled soul tasted divine, it was an aromatic gas, making him drunk as he inhaled, strengthening him, welding his little mate to his core.

Leann fainted.

Smiling at his mate, Nick wrapped his arms tightly about her. One minute they were locked together among tangled sheets, and in the next they were gone.

On the other side of town, a shopkeeper removed a box from the storage shelf. Opening it, he put the phallus-looking rock on a pedestal, and with a smile set it on the shelf. "You're up, Harry," he chuckled. Turning away, he sighed and blinked a couple of times. The human concept of contacts was useful, but they never felt right. Tilting his head back, he finally got the brown iris of the contact to overlay his own golden shimmer. Glancing at his mate, Vikki, bustling nearby, he laughed.