Amorous Goods: Quilt of Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie stared at the neat bush of pubes before him, eyes open wide as he gazed on the first look of his mother's pussy. It was hairy but neat, not overgrown brush, but a neatly farmed garden. A dark red wet opening emitting heat was framed by her pubes. "Do you like what you see son? What do you think of your old mother's body?" Melinda asked, seeking for affirmation that he was not disgusted by her aged body.

"My favourite woman in the whole world is lying naked in front of me. The pussy I desire most is leaking for me," Eddie replied. "This is what my hard cock looks like, pre cum leaking from the tip, what do you think mom?"

He leaned forward, and spread her thick thighs fully apart, lapping at her secret garden which till now had only been visited by one; but no longer. He ate her motherly pussy like he had never licked one before, and she moaned loudly in response, he had never imagined his mother in such a state of ecstasy. Her hands held onto the side of his head, pushing him harder onto the clit, as he lapped away hungrily. He came up for air, and his hand reached out to touch her left fingers. "This ring irritates me mom," he said as he fingered her wedding band on her left ring finger.

"If it irritates you, I'll never wear it again," his mother said as she pulled the band off her finger and threw it on the floor as it rolled away under the bed.

"Decades ago, I couldn't wait to get out of that hole. Now I want to go back in so bad. I need to fuck that hot, wet pussy of yours, mom," Eddie said. "The bad news is though; we don't have any condoms at home. As you know, Jann is on the pill, and I assume you don't have any either since Dad shoots blanks."

"Don't worry son, I am not afraid. Though it's my fertile period, I want to feel you inside me, without the constraints of a rubber. It'll be my first proper lovemaking I have ever had in my life. Come home to mummy, I can't wait" his mother gasped.

With that approval, Eddie got to his knees, grabbed his mother's legs, spread them wide and put them over his shoulders. With a cry of Mummy, he plunged right into her. He was home, back into mummy's womb. He pounded her hard, primal instincts taking over, the need to mate with his female, regardless who she was. "Wow mom, you are still so tight after two kids. Even tighter and hotter than Jann. The walls are squeezing my cock so hard," he cried out.

"All along I thought I was loose when I couldn't feel your father's cock. Now I know, it's because he was too small," his mother panted in response. "I can feel you filling me up so good!"

Melinda's mind was exploding with lust at the new feelings she was experiencing. Nobody had ever told her sex could be so good. She felt her son stretching the walls of her pussy apart as he pounded her, wave after wave of ecstasy rippled through her body, as she orgasmed again and again, loud moans escaping her mouth. Never ever in her life had she felt more like a woman.

She could feel Eddie's cock throbbing in preparation for his own orgasm, and finally with the pressure building up, he could no longer contain himself. As her pussy gripped his cock, he unloaded his cum deep inside her with a loud moan. The walls squeezing him tight as if to milk out every drop of his seed. Finally satiated, he collapsed onto her. His mother was now his woman, his soulmate, the one he had been looking for his whole life, and he knew she felt the same. His father's cock would never be allowed back into this hole, he knew that he would love her forever till the end of their lives.

"Mom loves you baby, this was the best lovemaking I have ever had. I promise I will love you more and more every singe day," his mother whispered.

Lying together, they embraced, still connected as one, his cock still inside her. He never wanted to be away from her ever again. Inside Melinda, the swimmers continued their journey past the cervix from the womb towards the egg. They pushed toward the shell, and finally one lone sperm penetrated it, and fertilised it forming new life. The ultimate symbol of their love.

"Your father will be back anytime soon, let's portray an image of normality, but don't you imagine for a minute that things will go back to the way it was before son," Melinda said. "Now I have a taste of you, I am not giving it up. I don't mind sharing you with Jann, though it upsets me."

"Don't worry mom, I know what to do. Between you and Jann, I know who to choose. Dad doesn't appreciate or dote on you anyway. He treats you like a cum dump. Let's move out of the country and start over elsewhere, just the two of us, where we can live as husband and wife," Eddie said sincerely. "Melinda, will you marry me?"

"Oh yes yes! I will!" she replied happily. "I never liked that old wedding band anyway. Let's get a new one."

"Let's prepare for dinner, and we can discuss further on what we can do to put this into action. I'm a little drowsy, wake me up before dinner please?" Eddie said as he staggered back to his bedroom for a nap. Immediately when his head touched the pillow, he started snoring and began to dream again. He was floating in darkness without any beginning or end.

A disembodied voice spoke "How did you like that? My cursed objects never fail to bring me new victims, though things have been slow since my original curator unfortunately passed on. This new curator is still unaware of what is going on. Though just two days ago, I collected the soul of a woman who had purchased my Cup of Ivy. At least she had an enjoyable amorous afternoon with her grandson before she was strangled by my Cup. I am expecting the soul of the purchaser of my Scalpel of Exchange anytime within the next week"

"I hope you enjoyed your extremely amorous afternoon with your mother. Unfortunately for you, that will be the last she will see of you. Take comfort in the fact that though you have no offspring with Jann, you have successfully impregnated Melinda, I made sure of that. Your line will live on and you can die with no regrets, though I suspect with your father's forced infertility, it may be rather inconvenient for her to explain why she is suddenly pregnant, but that is no longer your concern. There is nothing stronger than the power of blood. Blood calls to blood, there is always an attraction whether you are aware or not, as you have proven with Melinda. As the Demon of Blood, I claim your soul as mine. By the way, since today is the 31st of October, Happy Halloween!"

With a loud scream, Eddie's soul dissipated into the nothingness.

In the real world, there was sobbing in the entire household as Melinda came to wake Eddie from his nap, but he had died in his sleep, wrapped snugly in his new quilt with a strange smile on his face...

12