Amorous Goods: The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping, Vikki moves toward the beach and sits right where the last waves will hit her pussy perfectly.

"This is such a turn on." She tells me while squirming around in the sand.

"Do you see what you were missing now?" I ask.

"Oh yes, and now I'm even missing my clothes. Can you find them?"

"They're right behind me I think." I say, turning to look, but see only water. "Well, they were."

"Meh, let's go. I'll be fine." Vikki gets out of the water and leads me back toward the car. We do come across her shirt, and she throws it over her shoulder, kinda covering up her chest, but her ass is clearly exposed. It's so wet, though, Vikki decides to simply hold it so she can dry before getting into the car.

As we get to the car, I can see the box has put out another slip of paper. I open the car and retrieve it. It says: I told you. As I read it, another appears. This one says: Ask her what she wants now.

"That was amazing. Do you want me to drive you home, or do you have something else you want to do?" I ask, as directed by a paper-spitting box. My question is answered as Vikki jumps into the driver's seat.

"What I want is to drive, and to allow you to touch me wherever you want. We're going to my house to either plan out more adventures, or we'll stop for today." Vikki tells me as I sit next to her. The car begins to cool us off, but she is still hot as hell, and I take the opportunity to drink in this wondrous sight. With amazingly firm breasts, nice wide shoulders, and luscious thighs, Vikki is the woman I remember and then some.

Behind the wheel, Vikki intently drives us away from the beach. I reach over to touch her hair, and see her eyes close for just a second. As I stroke her hair with my left hand, I turn my body enough so I can reach her right shoulder. From the top of her shoulder, I run my hand down her arm, stopping to lightly run my fingers over a nipple. It hardens quickly, and I continue moving my hand.

Reaching the top of her closest thigh, I move my hand to the center of her stomach and let the tips of my fingers softly move around her abs. As I do so, I also move my left hand behind her neck and massage it. I can get my fingers around most of her neck and decide to keep it there. Now, my right hand is free to move around her body, and I don't hesitate to move my palms from breast to breast, then slowly move down.

In anticipation, Vikki moves her right leg as close to the center console as possible while also moving her left leg as close to her door as she can manage. Vikki also scoots her ass out a little so her cunt is as spread as wide as she can manage while still controlling the car.

"I'm headed straight to my house. What I want is to cum before we get there. Can you manage?" Vikki is direct and to the point.

Without a word, or any hesitation, I move my right hand immediately to Vikki's pussy. Without penetrating her, I move my fingers around her clit and rub. Starting lightly, then increasing intensity as we move along, I can feel Vikki's body respond to my touch.

"Put a finger in me." Vikki says.

"No. You have to earn it." I reply as I squeeze her neck tightly and begin rubbing furiously with my right hand.

"How did you know?" Vikki replies. I can see she likes my hand on her neck, and I also feel her ass tighten. "How. Did. You. Know?"

Those were her last words as the first orgasm overtook her body. I didn't stop rubbing and am rewarded with wave after wave overtaking her body. Turning into a cul-de-sac, Vikki guides the car into a driveway and stops.

"That was a two-part answer by the way. You got to touch me while I drove naked. The next part is I want you to spend the night, but no sex. I'm thinking some mutual masturbation will be about it. Are you game? If not, I'll take you to your car, and we'll be done with it." Vikki gives me a smile as I move my hands from her body.

"Oh, I'm staying. I don't want to stop our momentum, and I'm sure the box would agree." I reply quickly.

"Okay. Well, leave our clothes at door, and let's order some dinner delivery."

"Our clothes?" I ask.

"Yep, I think we should go naked here."

"Just like old times, sorta." I reply as we walk up the front. I wonder what the neighbors think of their naked neighbor walking into her house. Probably just like the beach, they won't give it a single thought.

Inside the house, Vikki gets on the phone to order dinner. I stop inside the front door, put the box down, and begin undressing. Once naked, I take the box to the kitchen and put it on a counter.

"Who gets to open the door for the delivery driver?" I ask. With that question, the box begins spitting out paper, only this time it's a long one, longer than we've seen so far. Vikki comes over and watches it print and print and print.

Taking the first end of it while it still prints, I see it says: For Vikki.

"Looks like this is for you. I'll leave you to it." I walk out of the kitchen to a sliding glass door and see a hot tub on a deck. While Vikki begins to read the paper, I open the door and walk outside. Sitting down on the side of the tub, I see Vikki come out, paper in hand.

"Looks like we have homework. Yours is coming out of the box right now. Vikki takes my place as I head back to the box. My paper is nowhere near as long as hers, but it's pretty specific. I return to Vikki to find her still reading.

"Yes, I want to do all of these things." Vikki says, and I see she has spread her legs and is rubbing her clit. "I bet Paula never did any of this."

"I'm supposed to watch. Can I read your paper?" I say as I kneel in front of Vikki.

"Sure, go ahead. You'll see the first thing is I'm supposed to have you jerk off for me. No time like the pre...." Vikki interrupts herself with her rubbing.

Taking her paper, I begin reading while I stroke myself to hardness. Sure enough, it says right off the top: watch him stroke his dick for you while you rub yourself. Even though the next thing to do is cum in her hand, I take my time to enjoy the view of Vikki wide open for me.

I have to be honest with myself. Vikki has an incredible body, and I'm bound to cum all over the place very quickly, especially as she squeezes her nipples.

"Hold out your hand." I direct Vikki, as I stand up over her. "You better put both hands out."

With both hands full of my cum, Vikki's next move is to lay down on her back and rub the front of her body. Once down, I am to lay on top of her and lick her pussy while she licks and sucks my dick and balls. I do so, and our bodies become sticky together. I feel my dick and balls in Vikki's mouth, and I'm sure to get hard again. Sticking my face into her cunt, I begin lapping at her wetness.

Not long after I start, the box begins hissing. Vikki seems oblivious as I look to the source of the sound. And it's not just hissing, it's also emitting a some sort of mist or gas. It also spits out a piece of paper, so I get off Vikki to check it out.

The paper says: This is what she wants.

I stop and look at Vikki, but she is asleep. Or, is she? Following the directions on the paper, I act quickly. I save the last part for when she awakens.

"What? Oh goodness!" Vikki exclaims as she returns to consciousness.

"I'm just doing what the paper said to do. It said this is what you wanted. Before I gag you, is there anything else?

"Please move me where you can get this on camera. There is one over there in the corner. Oh yeah, you'll have to get the dinner when it arrives." Vikki says in the voice of a woman completely bound by powerful ropes.

"Then you're going to love these ropes. I was able to tie in such a way as to be able to carry you." I tell Vikki this as I stuff a small ball into her mouth then tie a scarf around her head to hold it in place.

Apparently, Vikki wants to be tied up and used sexually, almost to the point of being raped. With her tied up, I am able to pull on the ropes crossing her stomach and literally carry her across the room to a better spot for the security camera. The little indicator light on it comes to life as our movements get close enough.

Vikki is surprisingly easy to carry. She is light, and doesn't struggle within her bonds. Controlling her has brought my dick back to life. The paper didn't specify what to do to her, so I'm left to imagine what she wants, or needs from this. Stopping, I lift her with both hands and look her in the eyes.

"There is no safe word you can use, so just blink your eyes rapidly if I need to stop. One blink for 'yes', and two for 'no' when I ask you a question. Understand?" I receive a single blink to my quesion.

With that, I drop Vikki to the ground from just above my knees. As her body falls, Vikki's eyes stare intently into mine. She lands as heavy as her little body allows, and I hear a moan.

"Did you like that? Do you want more?" I ask, as I straddle her and grab the ropes again.

A single blink gives me the green light to lift and drop her, over and over, eliciting moans each time. I stop, then crawl on top and put my full weight upon her.

"I see you want to be controlled. Do you want to be raped?" A single blink answers me.

I wouldn't say I raped Vikki, but I didn't go easy on her. I slapped her ass and tits; I licked and sucked just about every part of her body. But, I couldn't penetrate her because of the way I had her wrapped in the ropes. At least I couldn't with my dick but I fingered Vikki and edged her several times right to the point of cumming.

Dinner arrived a little while later, and I brought it to the kitchen. Vikki began blinking her eyes so I untied her.

"I have to change my plans a little. Lovemaking is about to happen." Vikki says as she finishes up the meal.

Unbound, Vikki was unrelenting in her lovemaking. As we finally became one, with Vikki on top, neither of us lasted long. I kept her on top of me and lifted and rubbed her with my dick as long as I was inside her. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body over and over. Finally, I fell out of her, then tossed her to the side like a rag doll. The security cam caught all our activity, and I left her on the floor to recover.

Staring at the box, I wondered what it held in store for us next.

___________

I'm awakened by a glorious sight. Actually, I was awakened by Vikki sucking my cock to hardness. As I opened my eyes, she still had both my cock and balls fully in her mouth. As I felt blood rush to my dick, she kept me inside her mouth as long as she could. First, I could feel my balls brush over her teeth then fall on her chin. As much as I enjoyed seeing her mouth fill up, I really got into watching Vikki go up and down. Soon, I began fucking her mouth as she looked me in the eye.

"Go ahead. Unload into my mouth." Vikki directed me as my balls tightened.

Grabbing the hair on the top of her head with my left hand, I guide my dick just outside her mouth with my right, then unload as directed. The cum covers her nose and and I shoot a little more into her mouth. Rubbing my cock on her nose, I then proceed to feed her the cum off her face. Vikki eagerly consumes it.

"Did the box tell you to do that?" I ask.

"Actually, yes. I've never been very good at blowjobs, but the box told me your cock would be the most delicious I've ever sucked. Sure enough, you are very tasty, and I really enjoyed sucking you."

"Your mouth felt really good on me, but mostly I Iiked looking at you as you had all of me inside. You gave me a very nice hardon, and I knew I had to come all over your face."

"After starting off the day that way for you, let's go take a shower." Vikkie tells me.

In the shower, Vikki hands me a razor and sits on a corner shelf under the hot water. Spreading her legs for me to shave her, I then take my time shaving all evidence of any hair at all. Her pussy is quickly smooth, and I dive back into her face first.

Under the waters of the shower, Vikki writhes around on my face. Her softness envelopes my entire face as I consume all her juices. Sucking hard, then softly, biting hard, then softy, and finally just pushing my face into Vikki causes her to cum over and over into my mouth. I drink her up, never letting up even as she stood up off the shelf. I just keep following her with my mouth in unrelenting consumption of her sex.

________________

The next day, Vikki remains naked.

"This reminds me of a past life." I tell her.

"I just don't feel the need to wear anything inside. What's weird is something is pulling me outside to the pool. It's like a test of some sort to go outside."

"I didn't see a pool last night, only the hot tub. Where is it?" I ask as I look outside.

"It's down the sidewalk out back, away from the street, but it serves the entire complex." Vikki explains.

"Well, go ahead." I say as I open the door. "You're probably going to be told to do this anyway."

With that, Vikki walks out into the sunshine, head up, arms to her side. Without even looking back at me, she continues away from the safety of her house and I find some towels. The box under my arm, I find the pool past five homes. I don't look directly at any of them; I just keep a mental count of the small yards as I pass.

From the outside of the security gate surrounding the pool, I can see Vikki sitting on the side of the pool with her legs in the water. I can't tell if she hears me enter, but the two people already in the water definitely do. They look at me in stunned silence. The box spits out a paper. I read it, then drop the towels and jump into the water, box above my head, to surprise Vikki.

"Watch this." I tell Vikki as I stand up in the water in front of her.

Placing the box in the water, it suddenly becomes too heavy to hold and sinks to the bottom of the pool. At the same time, a wall of water surrounds us and we lose sight of the people already at the pool.

"The box told me we can breathe underwater. I'll try it first." I explain to Vikki before submerging my body. As I kneel before her, I begin to lick Vikki's thighs. With nothing to lose, I take a breath. As nothing but air enters my lungs, Vikki separates her legs.

Diving into her pussy, I can look up and see Vikki enjoying my tongue. The water makes her taste perfect. With her hands on my shoulders, Vikki rubs herself all over my face. Then, she pulls herself down.

"You feel so good. I had to come down and enjoy you as well." Vikki surprisingly tells me underwater. "Let your little mermaid suck you."

If Vikki's hair wasn't flowing around, I probably wouldn't think we were underwater. Embracing each other upside down, I continue eating Vikki as she latches onto my dick with her mouth. This is how I imagine sex in space would feel like. Floating inside the water, we can spin and move freely against each other.

I cum first and continue licking at Vikki's pussy. As she cums, the water changes direction and we find ourselves floating up. The wall of water lowers as we come out of the water into the air above.

"But, I'm not done. Bend over." I tell Vikki.

She obliges, and I plunge my cock into her. Grabbing onto her hips, I thrust in and out and the wall of water returns around us. We are soon back under water, and I am able to get back in front of Vikki and enter her again. This time, our lovemaking is truly passionate, and this water lets me feel her entire body.

Unbeknownst to us, we had floated once again up while the wall of water lowered. As we realized where we were again, we also found ourselves to have a small audience.

"What is going on?" We hear.

"Nothing to see here, just some new lifesaving techniques I'm teaching." I blurt out. Suddenly, the box pops up next us. Grabbing it, we move to the side of the pool. I lost my suit somewhere down there, but I'm only worried about getting Vikki out of here.

"Well, that was interesting." I tell her.

"Then this will blow your mind." Vikki responds. And that is exactly what happens.

Vikki gets out of the water, and walks around the pool. At each swimmer, she stops and applies sunscreen to their bodies. After the first person, each one turns over or lies down, or simply hands Vikki their sunscreen to allow her to touch them. As if that wasn't crazy enough, we leave the pool area after everyone is not only covered in fresh sunscreen, but they are also completely naked. It is a glorious sight of skin, and we walk back to her house.

"I don't want to know." I say.

"What?" Vikki stops and turns to look at the pool.

"How did you get them into a trance like state?" I say as we survey the pool. Everyone is laying there, naked, sweating, and not saying a word.

"That was the easy part. How was it possible to breathe underwater? That was amazing? But hold on for more if you think that's amazing."

Vikki takes the box from me and walks back to the fence, turns to face me, and snaps her fingers twice. Almost instantly, everyone around the pool begins to moan and squirm in place. Within seconds, all the men are squirting cum from their hardened dicks, without using their hands. I've seen video of men doing so on the beach for women to watch, but I've never seen so many men do so at once. For their part, the women around the pool have all spread their legs and are humping the air. It isn't long before they are orgasmically delirious, also without using their hands.

"How about that?" Vikki asks me. "I hypnotized them."

"So what happens when they come out of it, so to speak?" I ask.

"Oh, I didn't think of that. We better get out of here."

Back in her house, Vikki heads into her bedroom with me in tow.

"Sit there. I want you to watch." Vikki directs before lying down on the bed. From my view, I watch Vikki spread her legs and then opens her pussy for me. After surveying her entire body, I lock eyes with Vikki and enjoy the look coming from deep inside her. Without even touching, I can feel the orgasm overtake her, and the overwhelming spasms force her to close her eyes. Is it any wonder she was able to hypnotize all those people with those eyes?

Vikki opens her eyes quickly and regains my stare. From her place on the bed, I can feel her hands on my body as they reach to my cock. As she hardens it without even getting near me, I know I am about to explode. Sure enough, I feel the cum leave my dick in multiple spurts as I never take my eyes from Vikki's.

"How do you do that?"

"I don't know, but it sure is fun." Vikki responds, getting up to assess the situation. "We better take a shower."

In the shower, the soothing water and hands of Vikki completely relax me and we fall back into the bed in each other's arms.

________________

As we wake, there is a slip of paper on top of the box.

"There is one remaining test for both of us." I read the note to Vikki. "Who wants to go first?"

"I guess I'll take the first test." Vikki replies and the box spits out a paper for her.

"Ohhhhhh. This will be fun. Go get dressed. We have some shopping to do."

On the way to the mall, Vikki explained the plan.

"I have to pose for you in whatever store you choose, in whatever you want me to wear. There are no limits. I'm supposed to see how far you will push me, and how far I will go." Vikki spoke quickly, and with purpose in her tone.

"Well, first thing is for you to remove your underwear and bra. And if I can't see your nipples through your shirt, you'll be buying another first thing. From there, I have a few places in mind, but mostly I want to see you walk...." I begin thinking aloud, then stop myself from giving too much away. I decide to park where we'll have to make a pretty long walk to access the mall entrance.

"I'm glad you picked this mall. I wasn't sure if you would. I should warn you I used to work at another mall, not this one. However, at this one, an old boyfriend still works here as does an old girlfriend." Vikki gives me no hint of where we might find them.