Amorous Goods: The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, you haven't lost your underwear yet."

"Oh, I'm about to." Vikki replies, getting out of the car. Standing next to the car with her door open, she strips down. All the way down. Just when I reach out to grab a breast, Vikki puts her shirt and shorts back on. It's a fairly thick shirt.

"I can't see your nipples, so we'll have to fix that first."

"I can't wait." Vikki replies as she closes the car.

The big stores still don't allow customers to try on clothes, so we have to try our luck in the smaller stores. Business at the mall is nowhere near normal, but the crowds are decent. If I have my way, Vikki's visit will go viral on many x-rated websites. Walking around outside, we are surrounded by many choices.

"Tell me about the boyfriend."

"Well, it was a bounce back situation, and he turned out to be a freak. The sex was okay, but he needed more. I didn't mind tying him up, but I knew I was in trouble when he wanted me to cut him. That was wild." Vikki said with an air of regret.

"How did it end?" I'm not sure I want to hear too much more.

"I walked in on him getting cut by a bondage dom. I just left and never went back, not even to get my clothes." Vikki lets out a sigh. "It was so weird. I wonder what he looks like now?"

"Well, how about the girlfriend, then?" I ask, hoping for a better story.

"Oh, that was a bounce back after that freak, but much better. Damn, you must think I'm working my around this mall." Vikki seems surprised by her admission.

"No, not at all. Let's hear about the girl on girl action."

"Ha ha. Actually, she was very giving, and I learned how to reciprocate in bed with a partner. You may want to thank her if you are enjoying sex with me." Vikki laughs.

"You know what? I'll do just that when you're walking around naked for her." I laugh as I kiss her. "Let's go in here first."

Our first stop is one of those dark stores filled with collectibles, pop art stuff, and t-shirts. In fact, there's an entire wall of shirts to choose from. As Vikki begins looking, I find exactly what I want for her. Taking the shirt off the carousel, I rip off the tag and hand it to Vikki.

"Put this on. I'll go pay for it."

I don't even get to turn around before Vikki is taking her shirt off and putting on the tank top I picked out. It's at least a size too big, on purpose, and puts her breasts clearly on display, especially through the openings on the side. After tossing her shirt aside, Vikki follows me to the cashier.

Just for me, Vikki lifted her arms and spun around in place while shaking her ass. It was a lot to take in, but her tits almost fell out of her shirt, and that ass was undeniably firm as it barely moved no matter how hard she was dancing.

At the cashier, it was evident there was a storm coming, both from within this store and outside. Vikki's body, while completely covered by this tank, would be clearly visible for anyone nearby. The bottom of the shirt covered enough of her ass for me to realize I would get her out of her shorts. The opening of the arms left nothing to my imagination, and the cashier sized her up as I paid and gave him the shirt she wore in.

"Have a nice day." He said, staring at Vikki while throwing the shirt in the trash.

Outside, storm clouds began moving over the mall. As we approached the mall directory by the central fountain in the middle of the mall, I actually hoped the rain would hold off. Vikki wasted no time pointing out shops in the directory. I stood to her right, and really enjoyed looking at her tit. The hardened nipple, like a needle on a compass, guided us to our next stop.

Just a few doors away from the fountain, we found our next stop, a small woman's boutique. Stepping inside, Vikki's old girlfriend gives up her identity immediately.

"Vikki! How nice to see you." Came the friendly greeting.

"Hi Lauren. This is Zoo. We are out on an adventure of sorts. Hopefully, you can help."

"Not a problem. As you can tell by looking around, the service here will be excellent." Lauren pointed out the emptiness of the store.

"Vikki is looking to make a statement, kinda like she is now if you get my meaning." I explain to Lauren as we watch Vikki move around the shelves along the wall.

"I see. Let's get her to the back and have some fun." Lauren is quick on her feet.

"I do have one request." I whisper my idea to Lauren and receive a smile.

"Done."

At the back of the store, we find some nice cami shirts, and I pick out the largest ones I can find.

"Let's start with some more shirts." I say as I hand them to Vikki.

Not even missing a beat, she quickly drops the tank off her shoulders and it falls past her hips onto the floor. Standing there topless, Vikki models several of the camisoles. The shoulder straps, more like thin strings, barely hold the shirt above her nipples, and just like the tank top, it covers her ass just enough to hide it. We settle on a few colors, then head over to the summer shorts. Lauren picks out a few shorts for Vikki to try on and hands them to her. With her cami still on, Vikki just shrugs her shoulders and drops her shorts down her legs and then pulls on a pair given to her by Lauren.

"Go check out that look." Lauren points to a mirror just past the camisoles. As Vikki walks away, Lauren kicks her shorts under a carousel.

"I'm not a fan." I tell Vikki. "We can keep shopping for better shorts, but that cami definitely does something for me."

"Me, too. I think I'll wear it out. Will you go get my shirt and shorts off the floor where I left them?" Vikki removes the shorts she was trying on.

"Hey Lauren, did you see Vikki's shorts?" I ask as I look around where she dropped them.

"No. I was watching Vikki in the mirror. She sure is as hot as I remember her. Did you look on the other side of the underwear display?"

Vikki joins me, and I size up the situation as I pretend to look for her shorts. She is definitely walking out of her with no shorts on.

"You know, that shirt covers you up completely. You can leave here just like that." I tell her.

"Oh, that sounds like a great idea. Do you mind if I wear the tank instead of the cami?"

"Works for me." And with that, Vikki hands me the cami, and I give her the tank and watch her cover up her naked body. She even ties the bottom corner in a knot to make the fabric hug her body completely.

As if on cue, the lights in the store flicker off and on with the loud sound of thunder outside.

"Cool. I'm going outside." Vikki basically sprints to the door.

"Well, our system just reset, so I guess the cami is on the house." Lauren shrugs as she looks at the computer screen.

"Let's go see what she's up to. I'll pay as soon as your computer is working again."

Outside, we see Vikki, eyes closed and head up, spinning around in the light rain. It's just enough rain to soak her shirt completely, making it even tighter on her body. Suddenly, I realize she's too close to the fountain.

"Hey.....!!!!" But, I'm too late. Vikki tumbles into the fountain backwards, throwing her hands above her head. That's probably a good thing because she might have hit her head on the fountain itself. Now basically on her back, I can see her shirt getting sucked into the water intake at the bottom of the fountain. The force of the water being drawn into the fountain is basically tying her in place with her shirt, and pulling it up over her head and onto her arms. I have to act quickly.

Pulling Vikki out actually isn't too hard. But most of the shirt disappears into the water. I pick up a now very naked Vikki and hold her while I look for the shirt. Seeing part of it, I sit her down on the edge of the fountain and reach to pull it from the clutches of the suction pump. And, of course, it comes out completely shredded.

"Well, we better find another shirt." I say, holding the pieces of cloth up out of the water.

Meanwhile, a small crowd has gathered around us. Lauren comes out, bag in hand, and gives me the cami we were trying to purchase.

"You better cover up, Vikki. Let's get you back inside." Lauren seems worried, but this fountain played the perfect part in our adventure today. The cami gets wet quickly when Vikki puts it on.

"Vikki, are you okay?" We hear from the crowd. Emerging through the line of people comes a man with a towel.

"Yes, Mark, I'm fine. Embarassed, but fine. Is that for me?"

"Indeed, but it looks like you'll both need one. Come over to my shop. We can get you both cleaned up." Vikki gets covered up, and Mark leads us away from the bystanders and toward a handmade soap boutique.

"Is this him?" I ask Vikki.

"Yes, that's him." Vikki seems disappointed. "So much for you trying to guess."

"Come on in. Head to the back. I have towels there you can use." Marks at the door he is holding open.

This is one of those places where they actually make soap in any fragrance you can imagine. There are several galvanized tubs around the store, each filled with water used to manufacture your custom soaps. At the back, I am grateful to receive a towel, because I didn't notice how cold I was due to the rain and stepping into the fountain. Vikki must be freezing, and her shivering confirms it. She gratefully takes another towel from Mark.

"If we were busy, I would never recommend this, but as you can tell, we are barely staying in business. Anyway, this tub has recently been filled with warm water. If you want, go ahead and jump in to warm up. I'll bring you some soaps to try." Mark sells it quite well, and Vikki puts a finger in the water.

"Oh, that feels so good. Are you sure?"

"Absolutely. I'm Mark, by the way. You want to pick out some soaps?" Mark fist bumps me.

"Thanks. I'm Zoo. Go ahead and pick them out for Vikki. I'm going to help her."

"This will warm me up, for sure. Lift me up." Vikki directs me. I'll always do what a naked woman tells me to do.

Lifting her up, I place her feet first into the tub, and Vikki bends her knees to lower herself in. As I continue to dry myself, Vikki moves around to warm up in the water. Mark returns with three different soaps.

"Enjoy. Do you want privacy, or are onlookers allowed?" Mark asks me.

"They are welcome to watch, or whatever. Maybe, we can help you sell some soap." I answer.

"Okay, sounds good. Just put this in the water when you feel like. It was delivered today in an envelope with your name on it." Mark hands me a small piece of soap, and heads up front to help a customer. I didn't even notice them come in.

"Well, once you're warm, we can head home. I think you've passed the test." I say as I watch Vikki rub her breasts and shoulders.

"Somehow, I think there's more to come, but it just can't be me. You see, my directions also said I cannot have a public orgasm." Vikki seems disappointed. "I mean, I was outside, naked, in front of many people, and I'm about to burst. Now, I'm in here...oh, hello.

Just behind me, a few more customers have walked up and are taking in the sight of Vikki in the water.

"How's the soap?" One of them asks.

"My recommendation is use the subscription service. They will send you a unique soap each month. No two soaps are ever alike, and it's kinda fun getting new ones delivered. My boyfriend was about to drop a new one in the water."

Nothing about this little test has been normal. What happens next defies explanation. First, several scrub brushes appear in the water. There's enough for me and the customers behind me. Then, the water in the tub empties about halfway, and Vikki is brought to her feet, back in some sort of trance. All of us surround the tub, take a brush, and I direct them to begin scrubbing Vikki from head to toe. With her legs spread open, and arms held up, there isn't a part of her body we don't touch with the brushes.

The water again fills the tub, and Vikki awakes and sits down to rinse off. When she stands, I lift her out of the water, and everyone around us grabs a towel to help dry her off. Since her tank top got shredded, and the cami is still soaking wet, Vikki will have to leave wrapped in a towel.

Thanking everyone for helping, and Mark for providing us warm water, we head out to the car. Once we are squarely in the parking lot, and away from the stores, I pull the towel off Vikki and we continue walking.

"If the box doesn't tell us you passed this test with flying colors, I'm burning the dang thing." I tell Vikki as we approach the car.

"I guess you probably passed. I mean, you did push me into the fountain after all and got my shirt ripped up."

"What? You fell in. Wait a minute....you were pushed?" I ask.

"I just closed my eyes to hear the rain, next thing I know I'm being pushed into the water. Then, I see you pull the tank off me so the water pump could get it. I just knew to not complain or we would get in trouble."

"By the time I got to you, the shirt was already being sucked in. I had to pull it off you so you wouldn't get hurt. Wow. I wonder if this test was for both of us?" The box has done it again.

Back at home, we find a slip of paper on the box. It's for me.

"Ummm, the challenge is for me to fuck you and make you beg me to stop." I smile as I hand the paper to her.

"Good luck. I'm primed to go all night long." Vikki tosses the challenge nonchalantly at me.

Grabbing her, I take Vikki right there. Pushing her against the nearest wall, I finger her and squeeze her tits. Taking just enough time to remove my clothes, I'm quickly inside her.

Moving our bodies to the couch takes just a moment, and I kneel in front of her juicy pussy to consume it. Vikki is completely delicious, and I lean for the long term licking, nibbling, biting, and consumption she so willingly earned. No juices from her will escape my mouth; neither nipple will go soft as I continually squeeze and tweak them.

As Vikki unleashes a torrent of orgasms, I know I cannot give up in my quest to get her to beg me to stop. I stand and dive into her with my cock, pounding her as long as I can bear to edge. At my breaking point, I turn Vikki over and begin eating her from behind. Even her ass is amazingly tasty. I'm not sure how long I'll last but I have to stay determined to make her beg.

Finally, she simply passes out, exhausted by wave after wave of orgasms. Standing over her, I fill my left hand with cum. After cleaning up, I wrap Vikki in my arms for some much needed rest.

The next morning, I call in sick to work, and we head back to Amorous Goods. Along the way, we pass through the bustling downtown area. It's been awhile since we've seen so many people, and it's a welcome sight.

At Amorous Goods, we have a pleasant morning greeting customers with their official invitations in hand.

"When do you send these?" I ask Vikki after we send another customer into their experience.

"I don't. I have never sent anything out. It's just a perk of the job."

"Well, it's fun watching them enter into their trance and walk around." I watch a few more customers do their thing. It's kinda entertaining.

In the afternoon, the box spits out a paper for us. On it are directions for dinner.

"I guess you aren't getting rid of me anytime soon."

"Good. I want a repeat of last night. Tonight." Vikki kisses me as we lock up the store.

_________________

Sitting down at our table, Vikki and I place the box in the middle. Why it told us to bring it here is the mystery; but, it turns out to be the final act in this play.

Suddenly, it's just Vikki and I, all alone, sitting at this table. The rest of the cafe which had been surrounding us is suddenly set in a haze, exactly like what I experienced at Amorous Goods.

"So, this is what it felt like?" Vikki asked.

"Yes. Exactly the same. Only this time, I don't see anywhere for us to go. It's just us here. At Amorous Goods, I followed a tunnel of sorts around the store until I came upon the box."

"Well, it's my turn now I guess." Vikki says. As if on cue, the box spits out a paper.

"Here we go."

"It says." I pause for effect. "To reveal the contents of the box, 13 items of clothing must be removed between both of you. As you remove them, the box will begin changing. Do not be alarmed."

"Well, I'm wearing this shirt, bra, pants, undies, 2 socks and 2 shoes. That equals eight. How many you got?"

"I'm wearing this shirt, pants, underwear, 2 socks and 2 shoes. 7." I reply. "What the fuck! How does the box know this shit! We will both be down to one item." I exclaim. I'm guessing no one nearby can hear us.

"Actually, if you let me pick what you get to wear, I'll remove all 8 of my pieces." Vikki offers.

"Alright. Let's go."

"Keep your shirt and one sock on." Vikki directs as she begins pulling her shirt off.

As Vikki's shirt hit the floor, the box began emitting a new sound, almost mechanical in some respects. I could hear something like gears on a clock. As I stood up to remove my pants and underwear, the box actually expanded by opening on 2 sides. Then it contracted the 2 opposing sides, and began some sort of wooden ballet probably only possible in this place devoid of reality.

With each piece of clothing hitting the floor, the noise from the box continued and the sides began changing in a revolving kind of order. All I remember was seeing Vikki suddenly completely naked, and me sitting in a shirt and sock. That seemed kinda silly, so I shucked the sock and left my shirt wide open.

As I considered whether or not to keep the shirt on, we watched the box move and contort, and eventually change into a tray. If that wasn't weird enough, what was in the middle of the tray was truly surprising.

"Is that a ring?" Vikki asked me.

Sure enough. There sat an engagement ring. The ball was now in my court.

"Vikki. I fell in lust with you back when I was dating Paula. Now, after these adventures, the box somehow knew I have fallen in love with you. In you, I have found the perfect partner to explore life and love with." I say to Vikki as I pick up the ring. Sensing the moment, I kneel. "Please marry me."

"Yes. I will." Vikki embraces me as I stand up to her. As we kiss, the room begins spinning.

The cafe comes to life around us, and our nudity surprises even us. I resume kissing Vikki, and all the surprised patrons fade into the background as we continue finalizing our agreement to marry.

Instead of coming out of our fog in the cafe, we are brought back to reality in Amorous Goods. We are still naked, except for me in my shirt, and thankfully we are alone in the store.

Releasing each other, we find the ring is still on Vikki's finger, and the tray now holds a folder.

"Oh my God!" Vikki exclaims. "That is my contract for Amorous Goods. It was signed by my Uncle. Damn, I hope I didn't violate it in any way."

"What happens if you did?" I ask, picking up the folder.

"I will have worked here for free. If I do a good job, I get a percentage of the sales as long as the store is open."

"Well, what do you think it says?" I ask, peeking into the folder.

"There will be a big, black number which highlights my percentage. What does it say?" Vikki asks nervously.

"It says, zero.....zero....." I stop.

"Asshole."

"One! Oh wait, it's upside down. One. Zero. Zero. It's right here in big bold print. It's hard to miss." I hand the contract to Vikki.

"What? We get everything?" Vikki exclaims as she scans the contract.

"We? This is yours?" I reply.

"Oh no. We're partners now. You can quit your job if you want?"

"Why? How much is this worth?" I ask.

"Millions. Easy. There is so much here, and it just takes the right customer to find the right item in here. It happened to you. It's our job to get people in, then reap the rewards." Vikki finishes telling me.

As we kiss again, the store disappears around us, and we spin off into our dream world to take on the business together.