Amorous Goods: The Cameo Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly smiled, "I will, thanks George."

When work was finished for the day Holly found herself in high spirits again. Holly acknowledged that the attention she was getting recently was the main factor in her good mood. She was a little embarrassed by how much of an effect a little attention had on her. Holly had thought that she was perfectly fine with not being noticed for her appearance, recognition and appreciation for her work was all she needed. Recognition for her work was still more important but Holly couldn't deny it was also good to be looked at with interest.

Friday was casual dress at Holly's office. Instead of wearing her usual combination of jeans or long pants and a shirt Holly wanted to wear something noticeable. Unfortunately her wardrobe didn't give her many options. Holly ended up picking out a sleeveless dress that she usually wore with a shirt of some kind underneath. The dress wasn't all that revealing, it's neckline was low enough that the pendant could be seen but high enough that her breasts remained fully covered. The skirt of the dress went down to a few inches above her knees. While the dress itself wouldn't attract much interest, Holly had never shown this much of her legs at the office before.

As she predicted the change from what she usually wore was noticed by everyone and Holly received a number of compliments on her appearance that had her feeling a little warm inside. Holly was aware that her legs were also attracting attention not just from her co-workers but also from men she passed by when she went out for lunch. The boost to her mood from the attention helped the afternoon pass by quickly.

Just before half past five Tom stopped by Holly's desk and asked whether she wanted to join some of the others for drinks at a nearby bar. As Holly had already gotten to a good stopping point with the job she was currently working on she was happy to accept Tom's offer. It had been a while since she had hung out with any of her work colleagues, usually Holly felt too tired at the end of the week and chose to go home and watch television. When she met up with her co-workers, there were four other people beside her and Tom. There was Scott of course, Alice who also worked in George's team and then Ollie and Nicole who worked with Tom in Andrea's team.

As they drank and talked Holly noticed that Scott was constantly looking at her and Ollie had also been checking her out from time to time. Holly was a little mystified at the attention she was getting, of the women here tonight, she thought that Alice was the most attractive with her lithe body and sleek black hair. Nicole was also at least as pretty as her and the statuesque blonde's large breasts were hard to miss in her tight t-shirt. Despite her thoughts about how she rated against Alice and Nicole it appeared that Scott and Ollie at least thought she was nice to look at. When Scott next looked toward Holly their eyes met and he smiled at her. Holly felt a slight tingle in her lower abdomen and was surprised to find that she was feeling a little aroused.

For a while now Holly's life had been filled with mostly work with a little downtime in between. Holly regularly saw her friends but other than that she had no social life. It had been ages since Holly had last had sex but with so much work on Holly hadn't really noticed her lack of desire. Holly put her current arousal down to the effect of alcohol and the still unexpected buzz she got from getting male attention.

After Holly finished her current drink she thought she would call it a day, "It was fun hanging out with you all but I think I'll head off now, I think the alcohol is making me a little drowsy. I'll see you on Monday."

Everyone said bye and as Holly walked away she turned back to wave again and saw that Scott had been watching her walk away. Holly felt the tingle in her abdomen get a little stronger at the thought that Scott might have been checking out her ass.

On Saturday Holly was going to meet her friends for dinner but didn't have any plans during the daytime so she thought she would take the opportunity to go and do some shopping to update her wardrobe for winter.

After taking a shower and slipping on some boyshort panties Holly put the pendant on and looked through her clothes for something to wear. None of her usual clothing options appealed to her. Holly ended up wearing some loose fitting shorts, a singlet top with a button up shirt over it but left the front open. When Holly checked her outfit she was satisfied with how she looked but also couldn't help feeling a little plain. Holly considered taking the shirt off but it was cool enough outside that Holly thought she would be cold without it.

Despite the temperature noticeably starting to move toward winter, as Holly walked through the mall she saw that almost all the teenage girls and young women around her age had dressed to take full advantage of what sun there was. Everywhere she went, there were a lot of short skirts, short shorts, low cut tops and bare midriffs on display. The sight made Holly feel even more plain and she resolved to do something to change that. While she had originally intended to just buy some new clothes for winter, Holly now wanted to update her appearance so that she would no longer be passed by without notice.

In the first store Holly went to she found a number of items that fit with how she wanted to present herself. Holly took them to a changing room to try them on and when she took her clothes off she stopped and studied her reflection. Wanting to fully examine her appearance she also took off her bra and panties. Holly cupped her breasts, they didn't stand out too much but they were full and round capped by pale pink nipples. Looking down her body there was a slight curve to her abdomen before flattening out to her pelvis. Holly kept her pubic hair tamed but her bush was a lot larger than she thought would be considered attractive. Holly was willing to concede that she was pretty but the clothes she wore tended to downplay her looks and hide her good points, she needed to get some clothes that acted like the pendant had, drawing attention to her and then highlighting her features.Holly decided that with new clothes and a little work she could attract a lot more attention.

Holly ended up buying a fair bit more than she intended but overhauling her wardrobe was never going to be a matter of a few items. Holly ended up buying a few different combinations of skirts and tops and a couple of dresses, she then bought some sexier underwear to go with her new clothes. On an impulse Holly also bought a tube of vivid red lipstick that would really stand out against her pale complexion.

When Holly got home she dedicated the afternoon to giving herself a makeover to prepare for a night out with her friends. As part of her preparations Holly made sure that her legs were smooth before shaving her pubic hair into a more tidy small triangle over her pussy. When looking for something to wear Holly went through some of her older clothes to find something that would be good for a fun night with her friends. Holly found a cute short dress that she hadn't worn in years and was pleased to find out that it still fit perfectly.

That night Holly met her friends Chloe and Lisa at the restaurant bar before going to dinner. When they first caught sight of Holly in her dress they were surprised and then excited. Chloe practically bounced as went to hug Holly, "Wow! Holly, you look great, it's been too long since I've seen you dressed like you're out to have fun."

Holly felt sheepish, Chloe was absolutely right. For some time now whenever Holly had gone out with her friends she had worn clothes that belonged in the office not on a night out at a bar or club. When Chloe let her go, Lisa gave her a hug, "It's good to see you come out of your shell a bit, we were worried you were letting work get you down too much."

Holly smiled, "Thanks, I think I was getting a little too caught up in work and making that my life. I forgot that sometimes girls just want to have fun."

Chloe and Lisa cheered and then Lisa burst out in excitement, "We definitely need to go dancing tonight!"

After they had dinner and a few drinks Holly and friends went out dancing and she had a lot of fun dancing and as a group flirting with cute guys on the dancefloor. When Holly got home that night she was buzzing with energy and was more than a little aroused from dancing with some attractive men. There hadn't been much in the way of touching so Holly thought her arousal must have been due to her giving herself a break from the stresses of work and life.

Holly had a sleep in on Sunday and awoke feeling refreshed despite the fact she had been up late and had a few drinks. Holly guessed that last night had helped her to unwind and figured that she would have to go out and have some fun more often. Holly had already made plans to meet up with her friends for lunch next Sunday but after that Holly thought they could have another night out. When she got out of bed Holly made herself coffee and some breakfast, not bothering to change out of the oversized t-shirt and underwear that she had slept in.

After breakfast Holly had some chores to do around the house which she would normally put off until the last minute but today she found herself filled with a tension that urged her to move about and with all that energy the housework didn't seem like too much of a hassle at all. Holly put on some uptempo music and danced around as she did her chores.

It was around midday when Holly finished most of her house work and decided to pop out to get some lunch and do some grocery shopping. After a quick shower Holly searched for something to wear. It was warm and sunny outside so Holly wanted to wear something that would let her show herself off but wasn't too out of place for grocery shopping. Holly didn't have much that fit that description so she improvised by converting a pair of loose fitting jeans into cutoffs. For a top Holly picked out a sheer shirt that she would normally only ever wear over another top, instead of buttoning up the shirt she tied the sides together so her stomach was exposed. After putting on the pendant, Holly was a little taken aback with how much she would be showing off. Holly was still filled with an energetic tension but now it was joined by a nervous fluttering in her stomach. Holly almost changed clothes but pushed herself to go out as she was.

As Holly ate lunch she noticed a number of men checking her out as they walked by and other men sitting nearby constantly looking over at her. All the looks and smiles she caught had her feeling great, the tension Holly had been feeling in her body shifted to arousal. At this point Holly had to accept that she was getting turned on from showing herself off and the attention she received.

As Holly went through the grocery store she was hyper aware of every glance and stare she got and they fed her arousal. The attention was a little intoxicating and Holly found herself playing to her admirers' gaze by bending over at the waist to pick things up from lower shelves or exaggeratedly stretching when she reached up. By the time Holly got to the registers she was feeling flushed and her pussy began to ache with need.

When Holly got back home she quickly brought in her groceries but was unable to wait any longer to address her need. As soon as she set down the bag she slipped a hand into her shorts and panties to touch her sopping pussy. The first touch made her shake so much she had to hold onto the kitchen counter to keep steady. Holly slid her fingers back and forth over her pussy and clit and in no time she was crying out in orgasm. The sensation was so strong that Holly's legs felt like rubber and she dropped to her knees onto the floor.

After her first orgasm in ages Holly's body was tingling all over and she wondered how she had gone so long without this feeling. Despite the strength of her orgasm, Holly's body was still aching with need. When she got to her feet Holly headed straight to her bedroom, stripping her clothes off along the way, she then spent the afternoon getting reacquainted with her body.

Waking up on Monday, Holly didn't have the usual dread of having to face the entire week, instead she found she was looking forward to showing off some of her new clothes. For today's outfit Holly chose to wear a bustier top with thin shoulder straps and paired it with a form fitting skirt. In order to keep her look somewhat professional Holly wore a suit jacket over her top. Completing her outfit was some of the sexy underwear she had bought and of course the pendant.

Holly was not disappointed by the responses she got with her outfit. There were a number of men on the train that despite appearing to be focused on a laptop, phone or book were constantly trying to take surreptitious looks at her cleavage. At work Scott and Ollie could have been accused of leering, Danny seemed to have to force himself to keep his eyes up. Even Tom who had to be the most gentlemanly guy Holly knew gave her a nod of admiration.

The bits of attention Holly got throughout the day built up the now familiar tension of arousal in her body. That night at home Holly didn't try to fight the urge to touch and tease herself until the tension broke with her orgasm.

The next couple of days Holly subtly pushed her clothing choices to be more revealing. In addition Holly found herself adjusting her posture to 'accidentally' give anyone who might be looking a peek down her top or up her skirt. Holly was a little shocked at how she was shamelessly looking to attract attention but she was really enjoying the reactions she was getting from what amounted to harmless teasing.

By the end of work each day Holly was almost squirming in her seat from the sexual tension she had built up from showing off and being looked at. On the train ride home Holly was sure that the other passengers suspected or could tell that she aroused, that in itself only turned her on even more. Shortly after getting home Holly would rush to her bedroom, strip off and start masturbating to release her built up tension.

****

On Thursday Holly felt like being even more daring. Holly thought that since she was drawing attention to her chest with the pendant it couldn't hurt to show some more cleavage. The dress she chose had quite a low cut neckline revealing a good amount of cleavage. The skirt of the dress went down to mid thigh and had slits down the sides that allowed Holly to show off even more leg. Underneath the dress Holly was only wearing skimpy thong panties. Holly pushed her daring further by deciding to not wear a bra.

Holly examined herself in the mirror, turning to see how she looked and whether she could be risking a discussion with her boss about appropriate clothes for the workplace. The holes in the side for her arms went down to almost the bottom of her rib cage. Without a bra Holly was showing quite a bit of sideboob. Holly frowned, that was a bit too revealing but then she realised that since it was too cold to wear the dress by itself she could wear something that covered the exposed sideboob. Holly ended up putting on a cardigan over the dress but only buttoned it half way up.

Early that morning Holly received an office wide email from the bosses calling everyone to a meeting to discuss some incoming work and to manage people's workloads. Holly felt a little self-conscious in her dress which was shorter than anything she had worn to work before. As Holly walked to the meeting room the thought of having everyone there to see how she was dressed made her stomach flutter and Holly couldn't tell if she was more embarrassed or excited. As Holly came across her colleagues she got a number of looks, particularly from some of the men but no one said anything about what she was wearing.

In the first part of the meeting everyone took turns giving a summary of the jobs they were working on and their current status. When it was Holly's turn, she felt a little thrill at having everyone's eyes on her but she kept her composure. Once everyone had spoken, Andrea talked through the details of some new work coming in and how the partners would need to shuffle around jobs to free up some staff so they could focus on the new work.

Leaving the meeting Alice came up to Holly to walk with her back to their desks. Alice looked Holly up and down, "I really like the dress you're wearing." Alice then smiled slyly, "Do you have a hot date tonight after work?"

Holly smiled sheepishly, "I wish. I just wanted to change up my outfits."

Alice raised her eyebrows at Holly's response and looked her over again "Wow, when you do something you really do it thoroughly."

Around an hour after the firm meeting, George called his team which consisted of Holly, Scott, Alice and Joan for a meeting to organise their work. George took an appraising look of Holly's outfit, he didn't have a comment but afterward there was a hint of smile on his face. George checked everyone's workload again and then they discussed shifting jobs around. It was decided that a good number of Holly's jobs would be transferred to the others in the team so that she could assist on the new work that would be coming in. They then scheduled times for Holly to talk with the others so she could hand over the work to them.

After lunch Scott came by her office so that Holly could talk him through the details of the Jefferson accounts. Even while sitting, Scott was still a fair bit taller than Holly, and since he was sitting close by he had a good vantage point that allowed him look down the front of her dress and check out her tits. Holly noticed that Scott's eyes would occasionally drop down to her chest. While he could have been looking at the pendant Holly was certain that he was trying to take sneaky looks at her breasts. Since he wasn't being a creep and openly staring Holly didn't feel uncomfortable. In fact Holly was enjoying the attention, she was glad she had the cardigan on, otherwise there was a chance her hard nipples would be visible poking against the dress. When Holly brought up a diagram on her computer to show to Scott she turned to find him looking at her legs, the slit in her dress giving him a view of a lot of her thigh.

"I hope you're paying attention to what I'm telling you as well Scott."

Scott looked up with a guilty expression but relaxed when he saw that Holly wasn't angry, "Sorry, I was just admiring your dress."

Holly raised an eyebrow, she knew what he was really admiring and it sent a small tingle of arousal through her body. "Thanks I guess but you should probably be focusing more on the Jefferson group structure than what I'm wearing?"

Scott laughed, "I know you're not dressing for my benefit but I have to say I appreciate the change in how you dress." His gaze shifted to the pendant, "Was it the necklace that got you to change your style?"

Holly paused and thought for a second, "I guess it did, in a way."

When Scott had left, Holly checked her emails and saw that Harrison had sent an email to a number of the staff asking for help on an urgent matter. As Holly now had a lot less work to take care of she replied and offered her assistance. After a phone call and quick discussion with Harrison, Holly deeply regretted her offer. The job given to Holly was time consuming and needed to be completed by early tomorrow, Harrison was apologetic but stressed it was important.

When Holly completed the financial statements and draft report and sent them to Harrison to review it was well past the time she was meant to finish working and it seemed like everyone else had likely gone home by now. When Holly went to the break room to get some water she saw from all the dark rooms that she was in fact the last person still at the office. Holly sighed, she was happy to stay back to get urgent work done but late nights like this were irritating, especially if she was the only person who ended up staying late.