Amorous Goods: The Cameo Pendant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Holly made some notes about the job she was currently working on and sent an email to George, her mind pictured Harrison. Harrison was ruggedly handsome and looked like he kept himself in great shape. Holly thought about adjusting her clothes to show herself off to him but quickly dismissed it as an unbelievably stupid idea. Harrison was one of the partners, it would be highly inappropriate and Holly preferred to have his respect rather than risk him forming an impression that she was shameless eye candy.

When Holly arrived at Harrison's office he looked up from his computer, seeing Holly in his doorway he smiled and was about to greet her but paused as he took in what she was wearing. It was only for a moment but Holly swore she could see an appreciative look on his face. Realizing he had paused Harrison shook his head a grinned ruefully, "Sorry, it felt like I was going to sneeze."

Having smoothly recovered from his slip, Harrison invited Holly to take a seat. Holly graciously pretended nothing had happened but inside she felt like she got hit with a spike of adrenaline.

That feeling was quickly extinguished when Harrison started to give her the details of work that needed to be done. Holly got a sinking feeling that her day had just been hijacked, "When do you need this by?"

Harrison grimaced, "Ideally early tomorrow so we can review it and then get the client to look it over and confirm the amounts. Is that going to be possible?"

Holly knew that the only way it was going to be possible was if she stayed back tonight. Holly suppressed a sigh before slowly nodding, "Yes, I can get it to you for review by early tomorrow."

Harrison could understand why Holly was not all that enthused about the job and knew that she would have to stay back late to get it done, "I'm sorry to dump work on you like this again. I'll talk with George and we'll arrange to give you an extra day of leave to make up for this and the other job you did for me." Harrison smiled at Holly, "Thanks Holly, you've been amazing."

Holly couldn't help returning Harrison's smile, he was a really charming person, she could see why he almost always went to initial meetings with prospective clients. Holly took the folder of documents from and went back to her desk to get started right away.

At lunch time Scott and Danny stopped by her desk with an invitation to come to lunch with a group of their co-workers. Holly thanked them for the offer but let them know that she was too busy. The guys seemed genuinely crestfallen that Holly wouldn't be able to come to lunch, Holly felt a flush of warmth at the thought of the guys wanting her to join them but those thoughts aside to focus on Harrison's job.

After a quick break to eat something Holly focused herself on getting the work done. As she had predicted it was quite late at night by the time she was able to finish and have the drafts sent to Harrison.

Looking at the time, Holly's mind then went back to the last time she was alone at the office late at night and she could feel herself getting aroused at the memory of walking around the office naked and then masturbating on the meeting room table. Holly was tempted to put on a repeat performance but another glance at the clock told her that she didn't have long before the time the cleaners usually showed up.

Holly was a little disappointed at the missed opportunity but she knew that she could try it again on another night if she wanted to. However, Holly was still aroused, after a long day focused on work and possibly due to the influence of the pendant she still wanted to do something daring. Holly tried to come up with an idea while she packed up her desk but nothing came to mind until she went to grab her coat. Holly's mind raced as she considered her idea and whether she could go through with it.

Holly grabbed her bag and coat and went to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror Holly undressed until all she was wearing was her shoes and the pendant. Holly then carefully folded her clothes and placed them in her bag thankful that her bag was large enough for them all to fit inside. Holly then put her coat on and buttoned it up. The neck of the coat was wide allowing the pendant to be visible and showing a hint of cleavage. The coat only went down a couple of inches past her crotch, if she bent over or sat down her pussy would be exposed.

Holly stared at her reflection and decided she needed a little something more to make herself more appealing. Rummaging through her bag Holly took out some hair clips to pin her hair up and then put on some vivid red lipstick.

On the walk to the train station Holly was very aware of the lack of clothing under her coat. There was the not unpleasant friction from her nipples rubbing against her coat as her breasts bounced with her stride. There was also the feel of the cool night air caressing her bare pussy and bringing its wetness to her attention. While she was waiting for her train Holly was tempted to flash the commuters on the other platforms but she resisted the urge as there were too many people.

During the middle of the week, the trains at this time of night had very few passengers but there were enough that Holly felt a heady mix of nervousness and excitement at her current state of dress. The train carriage Holly entered had three other people, an older couple at one end and down the other end a man who looked to be in his mid to late thirties. Holly headed toward a seat nearer to the man. The seat she chose was in full view of the man, there would be nothing in the way to hide her body from his sight. As she sat down the coat went up higher on her legs revealing enough of her smooth pale thigh that anyone would wonder what, if anything Holly was wearing under her coat. Placing her bag on the floor Holly looked at the window and pretended she was just calmly riding the train home.

Holly could feel the man's gaze on her and a glance at his reflection in the train windows confirmed that he was looking at her with interest. Holly shivered but it had nothing to do with how little she was wearing. The man's eyes roaming over her body stoked her arousal and Holly wanted to take things further. It would be easy to simply open her coat and give the man a view of her naked body but she could also go to him and give him a close up view. Holly hesitated, going up to a stranger and exposing herself was a massive step, that was probably the pendant's work. Aware that the opportunity to do anything could be passing by Holly found she wouldn't be fully satisfied with passively showing herself, she wanted something more direct, to watch his eyes devour the sight of her and gauge how he reacted.

Holly turned to face the man and he realised he had been caught looking at her. He immediately looked away but Holly decided she wasn't going to let him get away like that.

"Hi, how was your day?"

The man seemed a little flustered that Holly was talking to him, "Uh... not so bad"

When Holly smiled the man wasn't able to hold her gaze, his eyes shifted to the pendant as being the only safe place to look.

"That's an interesting looking pendant you have there. What's the picture of? I can't quite make it out from here."

Holly smiled, "Would you like to take a closer look?"

The man seemed caught like a deer in headlights, Holly didn't wait for a reply she picked up her bag and moved over to sit opposite to the man. Holly leaned forward in her seat to give him a closer look at the pendant but also gave him a view down her coat at her unrestrained breasts. The man was dumbstruck, he leaned closer to look at the pendant but Holly noticed his eyes shift downward to look at her breasts.

Holly pulled back slightly and the stranger's eyes raised to meet hers, "So what do you think?"

The stranger had trouble speaking but eventually managed to croak out a one word answer "Amazing"

Holly bit her lip, "Would you like to see something else?"

The stranger could only nod.

Holly leaned back against the seat and slid a little lower, she then slowly unbuttoned her coat, took hold of the sides and pulled it open. The man's eyes almost popped out at the sight of Holly's naked body, "Jesus!"

The stranger slowly moved his gaze down her body taking in the stunning sight of Holly's chest flushed with arousal and her soft pink nipples hard as rocks. When his eyes arrived at the small triangle of auburn pubic hair Holly parted her legs and revealed the glistening pink of her cunt. The stranger was rapt not believing what was in front of him.

Holly was outwardly calm but inside she was roiling with arousal, the stranger's response was absolutely delicious. Holly noticed a shifting bulge in the stranger's pants and she felt her pussy twitch. It had been so long since Holly had last had sex, she wanted to touch the stranger's cock but she knew that if she did she would end up wanting it in her. Holly had only intended to show herself off, public sex was far beyond what she should be comfortable with but here she was. If Holly didn't want to take that step she needed to back off now. Another look at the bulge in the stranger's pants crumbled Holly's resolve and she willingly gave in to her desire.

Holly leaned forward in her seat, reached out her hand and lightly ran her fingers over the outline of the stranger's swelling cock. The stranger exhaled sharply and Holly felt his cock shift underneath the fabric of his trousers as the bulge grew larger. Holly drew her hand back and looked up to the stranger who was watching her with intense eyes.

"Can I touch it?"

The stranger's eyes widened but nodded, there was no way he could refuse Holly.

Holly deftly undid the stranger's belt and pants and freed his cock. Holly stroked it a couple of times before sliding onto her knees on the floor in front of the stranger and lowering her head to take his cock in her mouth. The stranger stifled a groan as Holly's lips sealed around his cock and she went down lower to take more of him in her mouth. After bobbing up and down a few times, Holly felt the stranger's cock was fully hard and she pulled back. While she wouldn't have minded if he came in her mouth her pussy was demanding to be filled.

The stranger groaned when Holly's mouth left his cock but his disappointment was short-lived when he saw Holly looking up to him with a look of intense lust in her eyes. Holly pushed the man's leg lightly, he caught her meaning and shifted to the middle of the seats.

Holly rose from the floor and climbed on top of the stranger's lap. Holly reached down to position his cock at the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. Holly took a deep breath and as she exhaled, fully impaled herself on the hard cock. Holly let out a barely audible moan at the feeling of being filled for the first time in ages, she then began to gently rock her hips back and forth, hoping to avoid making it too obvious that she was now riding the strangers cock.

The stranger reached up and opened Holly's coat wider before pulling it off her shoulders and down her back. He was stopped from completely removing her coat by her arms in the sleeves. Holly's upper body was now fully exposed to everybody in the train but it didn't bother Holly in the slightest, it made her hotter thinking that anyone looking at her could see her bare flesh.

As she continued to ride the stranger Holly looked to the side and caught her reflection in the dark windows of the train, it struck her that with her coat off her shoulders and halfway down her back she resembled the picture on her pendant. Any thoughts she had on how fitting her image was were banished from her mind when the stranger leaned forward and captured one of her nipples in his mouth and bit it gently.

Holly tipped her head back and cried out at the new stimulation. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she could feel her climax approaching. Any pretension of being subtle had been long discarded so as Holly built to an orgasm her movement became more pronounced as she raised and lowered her pussy on the stranger's cock. On a downward stroke Holly's climax hit, she released a sharp cry and shuddered at the surge of pleasure running through her. Holly's pussy tightened around the stranger's cock causing him to swear and grunt just before his cock swelled and blasted hot cum deep into Holly. The additional sensation of being filled with cum heightened Holly's climax so that it overwhelmed her and she lost all sense of what was going on.

When her mind began to clear from the high of her climax Holly found herself laying against the stranger and felt him lightly stroking her back. When Holly pulled away from the stranger she found herself meeting his gaze, Holly suddenly felt bashful but the happy dazed expression on the man's face helped her to maintain her composure.

Holly felt the train start moving and looked out the window, there was a brief moment of panic that she might have missed her stop but then she recognised where they were and that her stop was coming up next. Holly looked back at the stranger and gently smiled, "Thank you".

The stranger, apparently still stunned by his orgasm, looked blank for a moment before he was able to respond, "I should be thanking you."

Holly raised herself up off the stranger's softening dick and then stepped back onto her feet. With the stranger watching her awestruck, Holly pulled her coat back up over shoulders and buttoned her coat back up. When she was covered again Holly sat back down on the seat opposite the man, he then realised it was now just him exposed and tucked his softening cock back into his trousers. The two then sat there in companionable silence, acting as if they hadn't just had sex. When the train started to slow down in approach to Holly's station she stood up, met the stranger's gaze and smiled, "Have a good night."

As Holly headed toward the train doors the stranger called out after her, "Do you catch this train often?"

When Holly turned to face the stranger and smiled coyly, "If you keep catching this train you'll find out. Who knows? We might run into each other again."

Holly exited the train and didn't look back as the doors closed and the train passed her as she made her way out of the station. The car park was quiet with only a few cars still remaining at this time of night. Holly was still buzzing from her orgasm and she felt a lot warmer than she should be for only wearing a coat. Holly found herself unbuttoning the front of her coat again and opening it up to let the cool air onto her naked body. While there was no one else in the car park, at this point Holly wouldn't have cared if there was, after having had sex on a public train with a stranger, walking exposed through a car park was no big deal.

When she got home Holly dropped her bag and coat in her bedroom and went to the bathroom with the intention of taking a shower. When Holly saw her reflection she had to pause, she barely recognised herself. The recently fucked look when combined with her hair being up and the vivid red lipstick made Holly look like absolutely wanton. Holly found she liked how she looked, there was no chance that the person in the mirror could be considered a wallflower. This was a woman who commanded attention and revelled in it.

Holly's attention drifted down to the pendant. It was difficult to tell just how much the pendant was responsible for Holly's actions. Holly knew that the pendant had spurred on her exhibitionism and its influence pushed her to go further than she would ever normally dare. However, ultimately she was the one who thought to only wear a coat on the way home, it was her who decided to interact with the stranger directly and despite how turned on she was, it was her that took the final step of having sex with the stranger.

Holly undid the clasp of the necklace chain and took the pendant from her neck before setting it down on the sink. Looking at her reflection again Holly didn't feel any different about herself or what she had done. Holly didn't regret fucking the stranger on the train, while she would never have done something like that ordinarily she had found the experience thrilling. Holly savoured the recent memory and knew that if given the opportunity she'd love to have sex in public again but she also realised it probably wasn't something that she should do on a regular basis. Holly glanced down at the pendant and smiled, she definitely wasn't going to return it.

****

When Holly got to work the next day she found that Scott was already at his desk working. Holly went over to say good morning. When Holly was by Scott's desk he gave her a quick up and down look and smiled when he saw how she was dressed but then did a double take as he noticed that Holly wasn't wearing the pendant.

"You're not wearing the necklace today?"

Scott seemed a little confused that Holly was dressed in a somewhat revealing way without also wearing the pendant. Holly grinned and bent forward so that her face was more on level with Scott's while also giving him a clear view down the front of her blouse of the tops of her breasts that weren't covered by her demi cup bra.

"No, I think it's a piece of jewellery more suited to special occasions. It's very eye-catching but I don't think I need much help getting attention."

Holly returned to standing upright and saw that Scott was a little flustered and was trying to keep his gaze focused on her eyes. Holly barely suppressed a pleased laugh before telling Scott to have a good day and moving on to her own desk, eager to see how her day would play out.