Amorous Goods: The Magic Lamp

Story Info
An Aladdin's lamp releases the tentacle porn star.
13.6k words
3.5
6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story picks up from my two stories last year "AMOROUS GOODS: The ANKLET PAIR" and "AMOROUS GOODS: THE ANKLET PAIR Pt. 02" .

In those two stories, my favorite fun, swinger couple, Ted and Jan enter the world of witchcraft with enchanted objects and their familiars (cats and other animals). The witches can create magic objects by enlisting the powers of their animal familiars. At the end of that original story, the husband, Ted finds that he has the same special powers as the witch's animal familiars, and his wife, Jan is a latent witch.

In the story Part 2, Ted discovers the animal familiars are actually aliens on Mars remotely linking with the witch familiar animals, and they're planning a future invasion of Earth. The Martian-demons are using the witches and their sex clubs to influence human history.

By the end of Part 2 in this SciFi universe, Ted is a powerful wizard/power-welding familiar, and Jan is his controlling witch.

You don't need to read those earlier stories, as I've tried to explain enough of that background material to make this a stand-alone story. But by reading those earlier stories, you might better appreciate Jan's character as the sex-obsessed wife.

====

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. This is one of the stories of those encounters with objects found at "Amorous Goods".

***

Intro -- Centuries Ago

Midnight, and the darkness on this Moonless night was absolute. Even the brightness of the unimpeded starlight seemed unable to penetrate the gloom. The waves of the sea at this lowest of tides were quietly lapping at the sand. The waters of the world were resting before their next rise with the tides to crush the scene on the beach before them with the coming dawn.

The mostly white cat with red fur on its face and paws was watching its latest project and mission from the top of the dunes, as the three witches tended their cauldron over the fire on the beach.

"Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and caldron bubble."

Their chant called out some strange items as one by one, one of them reached into a satchel hanging at her side, retrieving the ingredient to toss in.

"Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the caldron boil, and bake;

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,

Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,"

"For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."

*****

The mind reached out, not with her hands ... those were elsewhere ... but still somehow tugging at each strand of genetic material as the fresh ingredients swirled around her in the boiling pot. She followed her planned recipe, taking her time to do it right, since time had no meaning here in this timeless state of mind. The bits of code were gathered together and assembled in the correct sequences, building the twisted strands according to the plan. When the task was complete, she signaled without words to her companion: "IT'S READY!"

Then she began ... not grasping ... but pulling? ... tugging? ... with her mind, packing as much of the other amino acids and genetic materials nearby to surround the new DNA. In her disembodied state, she was waiting for the final components needed, before rising to draw in the spark needed to ignite the new life.

*****

As their chant progressed, the cat's eyes flared. And a very subtle blue-white gleam of twisting tendrils seemed to reach out as ropes of light from its eyes toward the cauldron.

"Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

Cool it with a baboon's blood,

Then the charm is firm and good"

[The Three Witches chant from Shakespeare's 'Macbeth']

As she poured the small flask of blood into the bubbling mix, and spoke the last word of the chant, a whitish mist rose from the mix. The mist seemed alive as it swirled above the bubbling pot, almost as if in search of something.

The cat at the top of the dunes saw the mist rise and turned its eyes upward, its glowing tendrils of light shifting even further upward into the clear night sky, drawing in trillions of free electrons, and a bolt of lightning suddenly lanced down from the cloudless sky, following the mist into the cauldron! This intrusion blasted the cauldron with a surge of energy, like the storms at the beginning of the Earth's creation.

The hot air from the explosion threw the witches backward, their bodies mere twigs snapped in the explosion of superheated gases. Hundreds of small fragments of the pot ripped through each of them as if they weren't there. As the smoke cleared what remained of the three women was no longer recognizable among the other debris on the untamed beach.

The cat sat in its regal pose at the top of the dune, unfazed by the destruction on the beach, with everything seeming to go as planned. It watched the contents of the cauldron, a primordial goo, slip off the remnants of the pot bottom and slide down the sand toward the cool, welcoming water of the Mediterranean Sea.

*****

The consciousness felt? ... saw? ... knew! the spark ignited the new life, as the DNA strands began their dance of life, assembling the embryo shell around itself and begin the processes needed to grow.

In her mind beside and within the new life, she knew it was working and she began swimming? ... moving! it upward and forward, toward the feel of the gravity drawing everything else.

Then she saw ... felt ... knew! that piece of metal ahead was not the expected sand at the edge of the water. Her mind flailed, desperately grasping toward her sides as she tried pulling herself/itself as if tugging or trying to swim through little or nothing. She was trying to MOVE in a direction other than that which gravity demanded.

*****

The warm black sludge crept down the sand, slowly marching toward the sea as if it were living lava spewed from a volcano. The cat watched; its eyes able to see the subtle glow within the spark of nascent life as it was carried toward those welcoming waters where it would find sustenance to grow.

As the sludge slowly advanced with its precious cargo still several meters away from the leading edge of the water, the latest wave swept up the sand toward it, then retreated carrying away just enough sand to reveal a hard object from its grave.

The cat's eyes widened as it watched with concern the slow advance of the life toward the sea. The waves repeatedly lapped as they further uncovered an old oil lamp in its path. When the leading edge of the goo reached the edge of the water, and the object, the cat finally dropped its head in defeat. The spark of life ooze into and disappeared in the old lamp with the black sludge following, the sludge first replacing the water within, then hardening inside the lamp as the cooling waters withdrew the heat.

The cat turned and walked away, knowing the coming tides would again bury its precious experiment.

*****

She reached ... with her real hands ... to begin the process ... and she saw everything, ... the new life, the sludge, the object, the sea and land, and the entire Earth drop away faster than the speed of light, and her own homeworld approach at that same impossible speed.

***

Mars

The small cavern deep within the Red Planet over a hundred million miles away held several high-tech chairs designed for the variety of mostly tall, thin forms of the inhabitants. Each chair held an odd-looking headset hanging from a post nearby, the headsets showing a very tiny bluish-white glow at the front to set against the forehead.

Two reddish demons sat in their chairs, their skull-like faces looking defeated. One of them reached its three-fingered hands to its head to remove the headset from the thick, curved ram-like horns protruding from her forehead. The tall, naked female demon laid her headset aside, clicking it in place on its post. Standing, she stretched her neck and arched her thin torso back, her three large breasts protruding in front of her chest.

"Are you still linked, Meyollnir?" she asked toward the male demon still sitting across the small room.

"I just sent the cat on its way," Meyollnir replied as he removed his own headset, severing the mental control link with his familiar on Earth. He remained sitting in his command chair in their lab on the dying planet.

"Jinni, the primordial Super Heavy atom in that spark exists outside of spacetime, and it allows you to manipulate gravity when we connect through them," Meyollnir said. "Why didn't you use that to move the flow a little to the side?"

"I tried, but I couldn't shift the flow to miss it," Jinni said apologetically. Then she added defiantly, "You told me to keep the spark on top of the flow and at the very end of it to get that atom and life around it to the ocean before it cooled. The mass around that SH atom in that position wasn't enough to generate the gravity change I needed."

"The new life had to be at the edge to break away as soon as it touched the water," Meyollnir said definitively.

"But the Science Council didn't approve this," Jinni pointed out.

"I will take responsibility for this if the council finds out," Meyollnir said defiantly. "I'll convince them to recognize the need of the Earth's resources for us to move there in case their other plans don't work out. If that life had made it to the ocean, the lifeform would have grown into a full-sized being, like one of us, but carrying one of the rare SH atoms which create our 'magic' the witches believe. We would have a powerful ally on Earth to directly influence human minds to help us move there."

"It wouldn't have been 'just like us'" Jinni reminded him. "I modified the genes in that organic mix to make it eventually look almost human, but with our more flexible appendages. And the genetic code in that embryo has our instincts built into it along with some basic memories for the mature creature's mind. But once it matures, we won't be able to link to that SH atom it carries, since it will be within the higher-order intelligent being."

"We need someone who can LIVE there among them," Meyollnir said defensively, "to gain control of them as one of their own. Our control through the familiars is only tenuous at best."

"But it didn't make it to the open water to grow," Jinni observed. "It's trapped in that garbage, and it'll be buried when the tide comes in. That SH atom we could link to is lost now, trapped in a cold hard object."

"It's like the old days when we linked to their 'magic' hammers, swords, and crowns," Meyollnir admitted. "We had to work through those objects to raise those ancient humans up as kings and gods, wielding the objects to gain their power and move us around and among them. I prefer the cats and other animals now carrying those SH atoms, so we can manipulate the witches as their familiars. But it would be even better to have one of us among them. ... Unless that container is warmed to allow the contents to pour out and the embryo to grow, we've lost that one rare atom, and the new life we created around it is trapped."

"So, do you want me to continue linking to that atom to monitor it?" Jinni asked.

"Don't waste much time on it," Meyollnir instructed. "Check on it about every ten years in case it's found. Use your other familiar's poltergeist form to tell the story in your magician's mind of the lamp as magic, and encourage them to spread the story to search for it. We might yet recover it."

"So, what will you do now that your witch is dead?" Jinni asked.

"We knew they would die in this experiment. It's time to move on," Meyollnir said. "I'll move the cat with my link to one of the seaports, so I can relocate and find a new human to accompany and use. It will take decades, shifting the SH atoms we control around the Earth. But I want to build a new base of power with our familiars in a different part of their world.

Jinni suddenly jerked her head up as she felt the unexpected warm flush of her body's fertile cycle, as it began involuntarily emitting the attractive female pheromones. She glanced down at Meyollnir's lap, seeing his twelve-inch long and thick member now rising in response. She knew it was sensing her presence, as that phallic head pointed straight at her.

"I see you've noticed my eggs are ready," Jinni said.

"I can smell you," Meyollnir replied.

Standing and stepping closer, he reached up with his left hand to grasp one of her ram's horns, lifting her to stand straight. He reached his right arm around her, the three fingers coming together, probing for the opening in her lower back, and thrusting inward. Holding her by her horns and with his hand firmly buried deep in her ass, he pulled her fertile body closer, pressing her tits against his own chest.

His thick shaft at his waist lengthened and bent upward in a curve, the purple head aligning with her lower front opening, snaking forward between those wet, grasping lips. Thrusting in and out, his member penetrated ever deeper, until he was fully embedded in her lower opening. Meyollnir's tongue snaked out toward her mouth as it formed the tip into a distinctive purplish mushroom shape. Growing to more than an inch thick, it wormed its way between her wet lips and into her mouth. He pulled her body even closer, each of the three fleshy shafts lengthening, thickening, and thrusting in and out as they encouraged her natural lubrication allowing him to penetrate deeper into her three holes.

Meyollnir's three appendages continued their coordinated thrusts, writhing within her, until he curled those fingers into a fist in her ass, pressing on that erogenous zone to encourage her other lips to suck him in ever deeper.

And Jinni's body responded. Her holes contracted around their invaders, sucking, and massaging the lengthy shafts as if they were straws, trying to draw the fluids within them into her own body. Suspended between his arms on her horn and in her ass, she wrapped her arms and legs around her latest suitor, squeezing him, trying to force his fluids out.

Feeling her strong erotic response, the heads of Meyollnir's cock and tongue each swelled to twice their size deep within Jinni's body, locking them in place, holding his willing partner captive.

When Meyollnir's thrusts paused and the pressure built within as his glands enlarged, Jinni felt them, and an adrenaline rush caused her to squeezed him even tighter as he erupted. The purplish heads within her spurt forth a thick reddish fluid deep inside, which her body craved. The fluid carried a dozen, tiny spider-like seekers now crawling within her in search of her three eggs to battle over which three could take one to survive.

They knew that at this same time, everywhere on their planet, all other females were also choosing the nearest male, and Jinni's mating instinct continued to squeeze every drop of her chosen mate's life-carrying fluid to ensure he was unable to do it again in this cycle. And her crushing limbs allowed him the satisfaction he needed to finally relax, the bulbous anchors within her deflating and he withdrew his fist from his latest mate.

When he withdrew the softening appendages from her holes, Meyollnir fell backwards to the floor with Jinni falling on top of him. He withdrew his hand and tongue from her ass and mouth, leaving his softening cock still buried. They laid there to regain their strength from the excessive exertions before they could stand again.

Driven by the female pheromones, their mating ritual robbed them both of their sanity until the males' fluids quenched her thirst. And all females had to be quenched at the same time to eliminate the mind-numbing pheromones everywhere.

For almost two hours at the end of this mating cycle, almost every Martian on the planet was reduced to these mindless animals using each other. The males needed the females to remove the ravenous, spider-like creatures which would grow unchecked and consume the rare cadmium within the male body. And the females would die from the poisonous eggs their bodies produced, needing the spider-like embryos to consume and remove the eggs.

They also knew this was a futile effort at mating, with nature reducing their fertility and limiting their numbers on this dying planet. They hoped to change that in the future when they moved to Earth, and their population could grow. But even now, the pheromones she briefly produced turned them both into mindless animals with the urge to transfer his fledglings to her body in search of her nourishing eggs. Those spider-like creatures would absorb her genetic material and the crucial element need to survive.

While their natural responses produced cravings which could not be denied, her body no longer infused her new eggs with enough cadmium needed for even one of the younglings, and the spiders would battle each other to the death within her.

But the pheromones were gone for this mating cycle, and the cravings subsided, to allow their minds to return.

***

Days later, Jinni approached her boss, mate, and fellow scientist, saying "I started the story with the Sultan's astrologer."

"What did you tell him?" Meyollnir asked.

"We can't tell long stories through the poltergeists," Jinni said defensively. "It's not a perfect link. So, I think I managed to get across the idea of searching for an old oil lamp. When warmed, it will release a creature with three things they'll desire. I was inspired when we mated, to give those humans a reason to search for the lamp and melt the contents within."

"It's not far from the truth," and Meyollnir chuckled. "That creature will be driven, as we males are when we smell the fertile female pheromones, to mate with you egg carriers."

"It's odd how the stories we plant in their minds quickly change," Jinni pondered.

"Ultimately," Meyollnir replied "their misperceptions turn into legends and have made us the gods of those stories. Their simple minds have given us even more influence over them!"

***

Now Just Five Years Ago

The elderly couple walked together along the empty beach on this cool spring day. The wife's matching anklets with their three hearts sometimes peeked out from under her slacks as she walked.

The waves of the Mediterranean Sea were barely lapping at the sand at this lowest of tides. Occasionally, the wife reached down, picking a shell from the sand and brushing off the dirt. After admiring a shape, she would toss it aside, continuing along with her husband.

A tarnished metal handle caught her eye, with its loop just big enough for a finger to pass through jutting out of the sand. She bent down and tugged at it, using her other hand to scoop away enough sand until she pulled the whole object free. After dipping it into a small tidal pool to clear the rest of the sand away, she stood beside her husband admiring her new treasure.

"It's an old oil lamp," he noticed. "It probably came from some wrecked trading ship."

"It's filled with coal or some kind of black tar," his wife observed.

"We'll send it back to our house in the states," he replied. "I'll try to clean it there when we return home. I just sense something about it we might find interesting. At least it fits in with the motif of the other things we've collected."