Amorous Goods: The Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were such a good guide before, can you show me the way again?" The young witch smiled and touched his arm. The arm holding back his cock. Was it Dylan's imagination or was Lilith's cleavage a little more prominent than before? Dylan gathered his wits and managed to gulp and nod the affirmative. Lilith grabbed his elbow and allowed herself to be escorted the short distance to the bathroom.

Dylan opened the door and switched on the lights for Lilith, a faint, flickering light illuminated the dark powder room. The strong scent of lavender and vanilla hung in the air as Lilith pulled Dylan back to the threshold before he could return to his post by the door.

"Are you a magic user, Dylan?," Lilith asked. She gave him another innocent smile, fluttering her eyelids to catch the young man's attention. Lilith was aware of the hexed robes were distracting Dylan's attention, but practicing her flirting was always fun.

"Magic...no...well, not intentionally," Dylan answered. "There's a lot of strange stuff here. Your sister told us there was powerful magic involved. But I just work here, I'm not a wizard or anything."

Lilith laughed. "Now you're teasing me. Wizards don't exist, Dylan. If you were a magic user, you would be a warlock. Much different from a wizard." Lilith looked back toward the door, "Did my sister give you any magic lessons?"

"Magic lessons? No, she really only talked to Vikki. I'm usually here at night and she consulted during the day."

"Well," Lilith said with a cute smile curling her wet, ruby lips, "today is your lucky day. I need someone to help me with a very special task, and I think you're just the man for it. It involves magic, but I'll handle that part of the task. To be honest, I'll be handling most of the task. What do you know about sex magic?"

Dylan stopped breathing. Despite the lack of blood in his brain and the throbbing, insistent distraction in his robe (he felt that he was not wearing any clothes other than the robe, but he was almost certain he could remember putting the robe over his normal pants and shirt earlier) Dylan was sure he had just heard the attractive young woman say the word "sex".

"What?," was all he could manage.

"Sex magic," Lilith replied. "I know, it's a bit like asking if someone practices yoga. There are so many different kinds, so many different flavors. It's the same with sex magic. Sometimes it's one thing, sometimes it's another. Close the door behind you, please."

Dylan found himself closed in the powder room with Lilith and the increasingly obvious erection he no longer tried to hide. Lilith sat on the toilet seat as Dylan leaned back against the sink. The young woman took off her witch's hat and smoothed her bright orange hair away from her face. With a lick of her lips, Lilith pulled the neckline of her dress even lower. Dylan could see ample amounts of cleavage now and knew she was bra-less.

"In order to perform magic, witches need access to enough energy to power our spells," she explained to Dylan as he ogled her tits. "My sister, Madeleine, is a very clever witch and learned that energy can be stored up for later use, like a battery or a power-bank. She discovered a way to divert energy from sex to a special item imbued with the power to hold vast amounts of magical energy. But," Lilith looked up into his eyes as she reached out and pulled Dylan away from the sink and toward her by the front of his robe, "where does the magical energy come from?"

Dylan shrugged. Between the robe and his throbbing dick he was having trouble following the conversation.

"Sometimes it comes from performing rites and rituals at certain places at certain times. Sometimes it comes from using special tools to release energy from the environment or animals. But both of those are special, not everyday events. Do you know what the most common magical energy release is?"

Again, Dylan shrugged. Lilith had to pull her face away from Dylan's erection to keep from getting poked in the nose as she spoke to him. Reaching down into her purse, the witch drew out a large, sealed mason jar that glowed pale blue in the dimly lit bathroom.

"I only need you to do three things. One, hold up your robe. Two, hold this jar the whole time." Lilith reached up under the robe and grabbed Dylan's balls. "Three, relax and enjoy yourself."

Dylan immediately pulled the robe up releasing his six inch, fully erect cock. It swayed back and forth as Lilith handed him the mason jar and then wrapped one small hand around his shaft and started jacking. The cock was bright red and covered in veins, precum beaded on the tip as Lilith pulled it down to take it in her mouth.

Dylan moaned as his dick was wrapped in the warmth of Lilith's wet tongue. His eyes were tightly shut so he did not notice the mason jar's glow brighten ever so slightly. He reached out and placed one hand on the top of the witch's head, combing his fingers through her hair. As if drunk, Dylan seemed to be experiencing all of the sensations remotely. Not that it mattered, he knew he would not be lasting long.

Lilith used one hand to tug on his balls and the other to hold the shaft in her mouth. The young witch was not that young and had been collecting magical energy this way for a while. She was an old hand at the "bathroom blowjob" and knew her current donor would be relieving himself of his sexual energies very soon. Her eyes were open and she could plainly see the mason jar's glow intensify as she picked up speed and increased her pressure on Dylan's balls. At least he was not trying to force her head down, Lilith really hated that.

Madeleine really was the brains of her coven, they had been collecting energy like this all year and had quite the savings put away for Samhain. Madeleine had a steady group of people who donated their energies to her collection. The middle sister, Morgan, had a whole flock of males and females at her beck and call to fill her jar on a regular basis. Lilith forgot about the jar half the time and Madeleine's instructions that it be as full as possible for the spell work on Halloween. It was not that Lilith did not enjoy collecting donations, she was just a little forgetful. Over the past month she had used the string on her finger to remind herself to take advantage of opportunities as they presented themselves. Soon she would be on her way. She needed to search her sisters' apartments for a sign of where they may have gone.

Transported to another world, the young man groaned and rolled his head on his shoulders. "S...S...S...Soon," he managed to say a few seconds before Lilith felt a surge of energy pass through Dylan's cock. Instead of a mouthful of seed, Madeleine's spell transmuted the matter into energy and Lilith was free to release the young man's shrinking cock while the mason jar bathed the small room in a lunar-like glow.

Lilith sat shocked at what had just happened. Dylan's monks robes had completely disappeared when he oragsmed. This was something new, something that had never happened to her before. Besides the cum being converted to magical energy, the witch's blowjobs had nothing different from a "normal" one. Lilith realized that the robe must have been made of magical energy and Madeleine's spell had absorbed all of the magical energy on Dylan's person. The witch made a mental note to ask her familiar, Templeton, about it when she saw him next.

Dylan was completely drained, he felt as if he had run a marathon in lead shoes. Naked, he stood in the powder room hanging onto the sink for dear life. Dylan's breath, ragged and deep, was the only sound he heard as the witch rearranged her dress, hat, and hair, took her jar back, and stepped out of the bathroom. It was not until he went to follow her out that he realized he was not wearing any clothes. Where had the robe gone? And why was the jar the witch asked him to hold glowing so brightly?

Vikki waited by the front door with a jewelry gift bag for Lilith. The young witch emerged from the bathroom and smiled as she made her way back toward the front door.

"If there is anything else I can do to help find your sister, please let me know," Vikki said handing the bag to Lilith.

"I will. And I will let you know once I find her. Madeleine seemed to think this necklace would help."

Vikki looked down the hall and saw Dylan emerge from the bathroom using the guest hand-towel to cover his shame as he escaped toward the kitchen. Lilith followed her gaze and smiled.

"Don't be upset with Dylan, I needed to collect some more energy for tonight's ritual," she winked. "Besides, that horrid robe needed taking care of before Dylan did anything he regretted."

Vikki smiled and opened the door. She watched as the young witch helped herself to some candy before walked down the stairs, across the lawn, and out the gate. The sun had gone down completely and Boston's Halloween Night had begun.

--

Sister Vivienne's nipples stood out a bit more prominently after listening to the encounter with Dylan. Her eyes were a little more sharp, a little more focused when she answered Lilith's unasked question.

"The Tower assigned Madeleine to assist Amorous Goods after a particularly troubling incident involving a fountain pen. Vikki and Dylan have both been under surveillance for some time now, as their uncle was before he passed away."

"I still don't know how Madeleine knew to leave me the message in the crystal ball," Lilith said. "It was a stroke of genius."

Vivienne's manicured hand waived over the next card in the set and it seemed to flip of it's own accord. The Hierophant. A high priest seated and surrounded by the tools of his trade: miter, incense burners, lesser priests.

"The Hierophant," Vivienne announced. "Tradition and conformity."

Lilith, a chill rushing up her spine, started the next part of her tale.

II. The Hierophant

October 31st, 7 PM, Boston

Madeleine lived in a basement apartment in one of the older mansions near Old Town. Lilith loved visiting her apartment, it reminded her of her mother's study in the house where she grew up. The set up was simple: living room/study, kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. Being the eldest, Madeleine had inherited her mother's extensive magical library and the living room was lined with bookcases stuffed with old, leather-bound tomes, magical totems, art pieces, and enchanted items. The only electronic devices her sister allowed were lamps, an electric kettle, and a vibrating chair. Most of the light came from candles set around the rooms that would light at the flick of a wrist. A scented candle sat next to the crystal ball on her sister's kitchen table and filled the apartment with the smell of vanilla cookies when Lilith entered and ignited all the candles at once.

Templeton, Lilith's familiar of four decades, padded in behind her as she shut the door. Templeton appeared as a large, red cat but the voice that echoed in Lilith's mind (when he choose to communicate psychically) was that of an upper-class Englishman. Lilith spent years trying to guess who he had been in his previous life, but Templeton stuck to the story that he had always been a cat. Despite plying him with drinks and asking a plethora of questions to try and trip him up, Templeton's story refused to change. He had been a cat in London in either the late 1800s or the late 1960s. His anecdotes could go either way.

"I don't suppose your sister changed her mind about having a refrigerator," asked Templeton.

"Not that I'm aware of," Lilith answered. "But I want you looking for clues before you start digging through her kitchen."

Templeton swished his tail and did a circuit around the room. The vibrating chair had books piled three feet high next to it. Lilith looked at the top three books but was uninspired by any of the titles. Stephen Hawking, Einstein, and Schrodinger. They appeared to be research for the spell the coven was planning on casting that very night. She put the books down and headed for the kitchen.

The crystal ball on the table was Madeleine's main way of communicating with the outside world. She would send messages and call on her sisters via the glass orb. Lilith set the crystal ball back to the memory setting and spent several useless minutes watching her sister cook, read, drink tea, make crystal ball calls, and enter and exit the four rooms. She had already looked once that day, but it never hurt to try again. The last image was her sister leaving the prior day; dressed in her usual flannel robe, her black hat, and her large bag over one arm. Lilith waived the ball off and walked to the bedroom.

Lilith felt uneasy invading her sister's privacy, Madeleine usually kept the door closed when she had company over. Much like the living room, bookcases stuffed with books lined the walls. In one corner stood a large wardrobe, it's doors open displaying various robes and capes. Madeleine was not a fashionable witch but she wore quality robes and had plenty to choose from. One table held her sister's musical instruments. Madeleine was the only Rose with any talent for music.

Lilith sat on the bed and looked at the one picture hanging in the entire apartment - a family portrait. Their mother sat in the middle surrounded by her three daughters. It was an old picture, taken long before the family had moved to Boston. Despite the age Lilith could still remember the day it was made. Fighting over clothing with Morgan, her mother dispelling a glamour to hide her pointed ears, Madeleine telling Morgan and Lilith where they would sit. Lilith blushed at the memory and stood up to look at the bookcase.

When their mother had passed away, Madeleine took control of the coven and assigned roles to her sisters. Roles were important in a coven, each fulfilled a traditional function at rituals. Madeleine, the eldest and wisest, was the crone. While not physically old, she represented the wisdom that came with experience as well as the stage in life when a woman was free from reproductive burdens. Morgan was assigned the role of the mother, and the role was not merely symbolic. Morgan was the sexiest of the sisters and thus fulfilled that aspect perfectly, on the other hand she had no interest in fertility and was too vain to represent female empowerment. Still she relished her part of the tri-part archetype and had filled her mason jar within a month or two of receiving it.

Lilith had received the role of the maiden, a role she despised and secretly hated. In her mind, she was the youngest sister and thus given the weakest role. She yearned to be the mother. She wanted to be the one with notches on her bedpost, telling stories of wild nights, receiving gifts from admirers. Instead she was the innocent one, the one who had too little experience to be listened to, the one who had to follow whatever either of the others wanted. Her mother had doted on her in life. She was special. Half elf, half human. The elf side of her lineage meant she would remain young looking for a long time without having to cast any spells or weave any glamours. It also meant she was pigeonholed in the position of perpetual flower-girl. Still, she loved her sisters and belonging to the coven was important.

Finished searching the bookcases, Lilith turned to see if there was anything of interest on the nightstand. The usual things were there: reading glasses, a pen, a blank pad of paper, a candle, and a stack of books on magical time-travel. Lilith opened the drawer and pulled out a diary. She flipped to the most recent entry and read the following:

10/28: All is ready for Samhain. Two more energy donations and we will have more than enough for the spell. Spent the day at AG consulting. Lots of interesting items but the house gives off an evil energy. Should find winter solstice gifts for M & L. Looking forward to S energy donation tomorrow night. Need to reread GvFC on paradoxes after.

"Templeton! Come read this and see what you think!," Lilith called over her shoulder.

Templeton sauntered in and sat on the bed where Lilith propped up the journal for him to read.

"Your sister needs stronger glasses, her handwriting is getting sloppy."

"Anything useful?," Lilith asked.

"Not really, darling. If she used names instead of initials we might have something to follow up on. And if she had a cell phone. Or a computer. Or something we could use to spy on her comings and goings other than the crystal ball." Templeton started licking his paw and settled on the comfortable quilt. "All these books on time travel lead me to believe we might need to start thinking less "where" and more "when"."

"She didn't have enough energy on her own to time travel and I still have my energy jar. Did you find anything interesting in the living room?," Lilith asked.

"Yes, darling. And I left part of it on the doormat as a gift."

Lilith rolled her eyes. She had learned long ago not to think the words "drama" and "queen" immediately after Templeton spoke to her telepathically. Suddenly she remembered the necklace she purchased at Amorous Goods and pulled the bag from her pocket. She latched the chain around her neck and then sat on the bed next to Templeton.

"Can we try out my new necklace?," Lilith asked. "Madeleine discovered that it would let the wearer project their conscience into another's unconscious mind. You're psychic so you would be able to guide me while I tried it out." Lilith clasped the chain and allowed the disc to dangle seductively between her breasts.

"Give it a go, luv. Just don't be frightened by anything you see. Nothing in my mind can hurt you."

Lilith nodded, closed her eyes, and turned the large golden disc backwards on her chest. The darkness behind her eyes faded into a large English study. A roaring fireplace at one end of the room dominated one wall and large bookcases lined the entire, windowless room. High up on the walls were the heads of large cats mounted and stuffed with their mouths open in endless and soundless roars. It was, Lilith thought, entirely unexpected.

"What were you expecting, darling?," Templeton purred into her mind. "An alley filled with trashcans and fish bones? Do you think I was some common cat? This was MY manor. Now stop fucking about and touch one of the books in the bookcase."

Lilith took two dreamlike steps toward the nearest bookcase and selected a large leather bound book. As soon as her finger touched the spine the study faded into a new scene.

A woman, naked and covered in sweat, was chained to a hospital bed in a run-down and desolate white room. No other furniture was in the room but two large men in priest's albs knelt on either side of the bed chanting something under their breath.

The young witch walked around the bed and looked directly into the young woman's face. Her eyes were tightly shut, her brow furrowed, and she seemed to be struggling to breath through her clenched jaw. Lilith stood back and watched as one of the priests made the sign of the cross on her forehead. The young woman's arms, resting beside her head before, strained against the chains in an attempt to grab the priest before he could pull away from her clutches.

Lilith realized there was no sound, the shrieks and chanting of the priests were absent. A flash of lightning outside the window illuminated a soaked, red kitten watching through the dirty glass.

The priests were now chanting and standing at the end of the bed. One pulled a small object from his pocket and held it before the possessed woman. In response her writhing increased and Lilith worried that her bones would break as she strained against her bonds. The priest touched the object to his crucifix and the room seemed to explode in light. The image froze and Lilith was able to see everything in crystal clear detail.

The young woman, face at rest and seemingly asleep, lay on the bed while a skeletal shadow hovered above her body. Inhuman in every way, it seemed more reptilian, possibly avian. A sooty smear of evil hanging in the air illuminated by the light emanating from the crucifix. Both priests, too slow to react to what they were seeing, stood stock still, mid-chant, eyes wide in fear. The beaked shadowy head turned ever so slowly to meet Lilith's gaze.