Amorous Goods: The Necklace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are only going to check that he is in fact possessed," Lilith said. "If he is, we need to come up with another plan. We may be able to find a way to save Simon and my sisters once we know what we are dealing with."

"A step ahead of you again, luv. Check his aura. If he is possessed, take him into the bedroom. If you enter his mind, I'll keep an eye on him out here. Your new necklace could let you talk to the real Simon while the demon is...distracted."

"No murdering until I have some time to look around," Lilith locked eyes with Templeton. "I'm serious."

"No stabby-stabby, luv, you have my word," Templeton jumped back up onto the counter. "Just know you are playing a dangerous game. That woman being exorcised, I was her familiar."

The young witch exited the bathroom hoping the fear did not show on her face. Lilith slid onto the couch next to Simon allowing her silk robe to open revealing her cleavage and lingerie as she threw one arm around his shoulders and whispered directly into his ear.

"Before we make love I want to practice some tantric meditation with you. I think you'll like it. We just need to get naked and sit facing each other on the bed. First I want to perform a quick aura cleanse." Lilith nibbled his earlobe and Simon's whole body went rigid. "Just sit back, close your eyes, and focus on breathing slowly. I'll use a crystal, you won't feel a thing."

Simon closed his eyes and Lilith slid off the couch and onto her knees on the floor. Pulling a crystal from her robe's pocket, she formed a triangle with her fingers and peered through them. Lilith muttered a small charm and colors seemed to leap to life in the apartment. Greens and blues flowed from the scented candles and lights around the living room while violet and orange radiated from her skin. Simon, on the other hand, radiated red and black in waves. The black was centered on his chest. Something was truly off about his aura. Templeton was right to worry.

Lilith returned the crystal to her pocket and pulled out her necklace making sure to put it on the right way before she roused Simon. As much as she hated it, she was going to have to find out what was really going on. The betrayal was a bitter pill to swallow, it was not until that moment that Lilith realized how much she liked him. She would save Simon if it was in her power.

"Simon," Lilith said gently. "Let's head back to the bedroom." From the corner of her eye she caught Templeton circling around behind them so he could keep Simon in eyesight. The possessed held her hand and followed her back to her small bedroom. Lilith shed her robe, bra, and panties by the door and indicated that Simon was to follow suit. Lilith sat on the bed with her back to the headboard, legs crossed, only the golden disc dangling on its chain between her large breasts. She watched as Simon shed his clothing. He climbed up onto the bed and sat, legs folded, facing her.

Lilith saw for the first time that he was wearing a cock-ring, something Simon had never worn to a donation session before. His cock had always been larger than average, but this time he was larger than she had ever seen. Turgid and purple, the skin above the ring looked hard as stone. Another new thing was the black totem hanging from a thin leather strap around his neck. Lilith suspected that it might be the cause of the black aura. She would know shortly.

"Our brains are our largest erogenous organs," Lilith glanced back down at his cock and smiled, "or they usually are. This meditation is to connect our minds so when we connect physically our energies will be complementary," Lilith explained. "Sit with your back straight, close your eyes, and try and match your breathing to mine." Lilith took two deep breaths and opened one eye to make sure Simon was following directions. He was and she reached one hand to the disc, spun it around, and slipped her mind quietly into his.

Templeton jumped up on the bed behind Simon and sat on all four feet, ready to pounce if he needed to. His sensitive feline nose burned with the stench of brimstone. The familiar had confidence in Lilith, but he readied a few spells of his own in case she needed him to step in and provide some assistance.

--

"Templeton did not mention a previous witch being possessed in his debrief," Sister Vivienne scowled at the rust-colored feline.

"It was the first I knew of it, too," Lilith replied. "We've been together for a while now, but there is quite a bit I don't know about his past."

Vivienne flipped over the fifth card. "The Ten of Swords, reversed," she said. "Rock bottom."

Lilith took a deep breath.

V. Ten of Swords - Reversed

Templeton sat in the doorway of what could only be described as the most boring bedroom he'd ever seen. A desk, a bookcase, a bed, a dresser, and four walls decorated in a childish nautical theme. On her hands and knees searching beneath the bed was Lilith, completely naked, ass in the air as she looked for clues.

"Point that somewhere else, luv," Templeton drawled. Lilith, not expecting anyone to sneak up on her, banged her head under the bed and quickly withdrew. She rubbed the back of her head and scowled at her familiar.

"You're supposed to be keeping an eye on my corporeal form, Templeton. How can you just leave me out there with that thing?"

"My skill set includes existing on two planes of existence at once, you're perfectly safe. Have you found anything useful yet?"

"I touched all the books. Mostly childhood memories, nothing out of the ordinary..."

Without warning Simon appeared sitting on his bed with a startled look on his face. Like Lilith, he was also naked. Pulling the pillow down to cover his modesty, Simon scrambled to put as much of the room as he could between himself, the witch, and her cat.

"Lilith? How did you get in here?," Simon asked. "It's not safe for you here."

"Simon," Lilith gasped and spun to look at Templeton. "How is this possible?"

"Curious-er and curious-er," Templeton jumped up on the bed dug his claws into Simon's exposed foot. The young man yelped and drew his foot behind the pillow as well. Templeton jumped on his chest, dug in all of his claws, and pinned him to the bed. "Who," he asked in a very low voice, "is possessing your body right now?"

"Don't make me say his name," Simon pleaded. "It might find us!"

---

"It all started a year ago. My mother was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, she doesn't smoke and never did. My step-father smokes three packs a day and hasn't stopped, even after my mother's diagnosis. I was so angry, I felt so helpless. I was a medical student and I knew the prognosis was bleak, I knew there was almost nothing medicine could offer. I was researching non-traditional treatments when I met you, Lilith. I was in The Green Woman that night hoping to meet a faith healer or someone who could tell me about homeopathic treatments. Instead I met you and found out that magic, real magic, is... well... real. That it can be stored and used. That if you have enough of it, you can make miracles."

"After that night I turned Boston upside-down looking for magical texts and treatise on practical applications. You can imagine, there was nothing anywhere. Nothing at the university, nothing in any of the new-age or wiccan shops, nothing helpful in the antiquarian book shops. Then one afternoon I found myself in some weird, old house full of antiques. I went straight to the bookshelf and there was an old, leather book full of pictures and strange writing. I couldn't help myself, I bought it and went back to my room to translate it."

Simon got out of the bed, forgetting his nudity as he walked over to the bookshelf. The young man reached up and pulled an old book from the top of the bookcase, hidden from view and missed during Lilith's search. He handed the book to Lilith while he continued his story.

"It took a while, but once I figured out that the language was Romanian and the script a Grecian shorthand the rest was easy. I translated the first few pages and then the individual spell names. I found what I thought was a transference spell but it required too much magical energy to cast. I used another spell to create the fetish doll to act as a sort of capacitor. Unfortunately, that is when the trouble started."

Simon sat back on the edge of the bed and hung his head, Lilith continued to flip through the book, reading the translations in neat writing in the margins of the book.

"There was a voice in the back of my head," Simon continued. "The voice told me there was a quicker way, an easier way to obtain the power needed to transfer the cancer. I dreamed of the book opening to the last page. When I woke up, the book was in my hands and open to that very page. I translated it, but made the mistake of reading the translation aloud."

"You stupid git," Templeton admonished. "Just saying a demon's name is enough to summon him."

"I know that now," Simon said quietly. "He banished me here while he set about performing my plan. As a bonus, he forces me to watch as he absorbs people whole into the fetish doll, though that has only happened to your sisters. He started by seducing a girl in my organic biology class. The demon was drawn to your sister Madeleine, something about the power she held in a bottle. He seduced her and then arranged to meet with Morgan. I don't know what his final plan is, but it has nothing to do with my mother and everything to do with collecting as much power as possible."

Lilith flipped through the book again and closed it quickly. "Templeton, what would happen if we get the fetish doll off of the demon and onto me?"

"You would probably be possessed instead of this jackass," Templeton swished his tail toward Simon. "But, if the demon were to climax inside you without you obtaining fulfillment..."

"I would subsume Simon, the demon, and the fetish doll? Into the mason jar Madeleine created?," Lilith asked. "Could it work?"

Simon groaned. "I doubt it. The demon hasn't climaxed yet. The cock-ring he's...we're wearing seems to keep him from finishing."

"Is the demon always in control?," Templeton asked. "Have you ever successfully wrestled control from him?"

"Once. While he...we were with Madeleine. I managed to get control and tried to warn Madeleine. It was only for a few seconds, but Madeleine was too...well she wasn't listening to what I had to say." Simon's body blushed pink. Despite herself, Lilith found it cute.

"In this feline's experience," the familiar turned to face Lilith, "the host can usually wrest control from their possessor in certain circumstances. You need to seduce Simon out of the demon. If Simon can will himself into control, really want to be the person being 'with' you, there is a chance you can slip off the cock-ring and Simon can cum before the demon can reimpose himself."

"Seduce Simon out of the demon?," Lilith asked. "What would that look like?"

Templeton jumped back up on the bed and raked his claws across Simon's thigh. The young man jumped up and retreated behind Lilith to put some distance between the cat and himself.

"Simon," Templeton tilted his head, "you need to tell us all about your kinks. Better yet, show us. We are in your subconscious, after all. Pull down the right book and show Lilith all the images you've cum to over the past few months. Or years. Just make it snappy, lad."

Simon went back to the bed and pulled a magazine from under the mattress. "You're probably going to want to look through here," the defeated young man said. "Please," he asked, his eyes searching Lilith's, "don't judge me."

--

Lilith was red from head to toe, embarrassed for Simon more than for herself. Sister Vivienne, mercifully, had no questions and casually flipped over the penultimate card.

"Strength," she proclaimed. The card showed an angel petting a lion on a white background. "Bravery."

VI. Strength

Lilith opened her eyes and adjusted to being back in her own bedroom. She was still sitting cross-legged on her bed with Simon facing her. What had seemed like hours in Simon's unconscious mind equated to only a few minutes of real-time passing in her bedroom. Whatever demon possessed him, Evil Simon did not seem to notice her absence or suspect that she had been conspiring with the personality it had supplanted.

Lilith reached out and grabbed both of his hands and went through the motions of exchanging energies with Simon in preparation of tantric sex. In reality, she need not have bothered - Simon's cock was still straining toward the ceiling and did not need any attention to get him ready. But certain rituals needed to be followed, and she was trying to seduce Simon not whatever demon was in control of his body at the moment. Lilith made a great show of synchronizing her breath to Simon's before pushing him back so he was reclining and she was on all fours over his lower half.

"I've dreamed about this for a while now," she said seductively. "All those lonely nights after you left, this was all I could think about." Lilith, never breaking eye contact, licked just the head of Simon's cock before settling down on her haunches between his knees. She knew from flipping through Simon's shame-filled magazine that he preferred to have eye contact during blow jobs.

Lilith's brown eyes stared into Simon's as she adroitly maneuvered his engorged cock to point at her small, red lips. She stretched out her tongue and licked just the tip, tasting Simon's salty pre-cum. Lilith allowed a sticky strand to stretch from the head to her lips as she made a show of enjoying his taste. She smiled and batted his hands away from her head.

"Oh, no. I'm in control now. You just lay there and enjoy the show."

Lilith went to work on Simon. She had sucked his cock before, even enjoyed it, but now she was trying to play the part of the vixen. She teased him, nipped at his balls with her teeth, and even licked him like a popsicle. It was all a show, the Simon hidden behind the demon's eyes was watching and trying to force his way out. Bobbing up and down on Simon's cock was making Lilith's jaw tired. Time to switch it up.

Lilith straddled Simon's waist and slipped his cock behind her so that it was forced straight out and was not going to enter her cunt. She rubbed her tits on his chest and breathed out next to his ear. In a throaty whisper, Lilith made a moaning sound and then sucked on his earlobe.

The effect was immediate. Beneath her Simon moaned aloud. Not a sexy groan, but an unchaste, unbecoming moan. The moan of a man who has not cum in ages. The moan of a man who has just had a particularly powerful erogenous zone invaded in an entirely unexpected way. It was not the moan of a demon but that of a frustrated young man. Lilith was close.

"Please, I want to be inside you." The voice had a dark edge to it.

"Soon, Simon," Lilith answered. "Our energies are not yet properly aligned." The young witch knew she needed to wait until the last possible second to give Simon as much chance as possible to gain control. She swung her body around so her strong thighs straddled his head and took his cock back into her mouth. Behind her she felt Simon's strong hands slid her cunt toward his face and a hot tongue lap at her clit. The only thing keeping her from cumming was fear. Cumming meant failure and failure meant losing her sisters and herself to this monster.

Try as she might, Lilith felt a familiar warm feeling radiate out from her pussy. An all-too familiar glow filled her bedroom. The young witch's skin radiated a weak, white light. She was closer to orgasm than she felt comfortable. If they were going to have any chance of success, she needed to seal the deal now.

Making sure to make an audible, wet slurp as Simon's cock escaped her mouth, Lilith spun around and impaled herself on the rock-hard dick. Looking straight into Simon's eyes, Lilith rose and fell in a steady rhythm. Beneath her, something was happening with Simon.

The young man's face was bathed in sweat, his eyes bulged, and he'd bitten his lip so hard he'd drawn blood. The tendons stood out in his neck so far Lilith was frightened he was having a heart attack. Still she kept on with her slow and steady pace. Rise. Fall. Rise. Fall. She made sure to shake her boobs in his face every so often just to give him some variety. Seconds seemed to drag into minutes, minutes into hours. Simon's body was tense. Lilith wondered how much more she could take before she succumbed to the physical action of fucking her boyfriend. Her skin glowed even brighter than before.

What seemed like an eternity ended when Simon gave a strangled gasp for breath and managed to croak out, "Now. Do. It. Now."

By previous arrangement, Lilith knew what Simon meant. Flipping through the magazine of Simon's kinks was eye opening. He seemed turned on by everything and anything. There was an abundance of porn, but there were also everyday images mixed in as well (Simon had a thing for woman smoking). Lots of still memories of Lilith going down on him. From all of the times he had cum before meeting Lilith, there was one over-arching kink. Lilith dutifully practiced in Simon's subconscious and was rewarded with a psychic-erection from her boyfriend. She knew she had it right when Templeton scratched Simon's leg to keep him from cumming. Ahegao.

It was now or never. Lilith, locking eyes with Simon, made "the face". She crossed her eyes, looked up at the ceiling, stuck her tongue out as far as she could, and moaned. Lilith made a mental note to make the face in a mirror sometime so she could see what she looked like. If they survived, that is.

Simon thrashed beneath her. The witch reached down and slipped the cock ring up his shaft and over his head on her up-swing. It slipped off easily and the final piece of the trick was in place. Still she rose and fell on his cock, keeping the sensation going in an attempt to override the demon's possession and milk an orgasm out of her boyfriend. At first, the witch could not tell if it had worked. Simon was thrashing, but his cock had started at maximum hardness and stayed that way the whole time. Only the gasping whimpers coming from Simon's tension-gripped face told of the internal struggle. Lilith could not see Simon with her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She counted to ten and leaned down to whisper in Simon's ear.

"Cum in me, Simon."

The thrashing intensified and then a blinding light filled the witch's bedroom.

Lilith was alone on the bed and the jar on her nightstand threw a dazzling, blue glow around the small room.

"Good job, luv." Templeton broke the silence. "Now you need to get dressed before the Tower guards arrive."

"Tower guards?," Lilith asked. "What did you do, Templeton?"

"My dear, even the best plans need back-ups to their back-ups."

Lilith was back in her silk robe when the door flew open and the world went dark.

--

"Would you have notified the Black Tower?," Sister Vivienne's intense stare belied the casual tone of the question.

"Yes," Lilith answered. "Once I had the demon subsumed, I knew I would need help working the magic required to release my sisters and my...Simon. My magic is geared more toward glamours and potions, it would take a strong witch to sort out the mess Simon made."

"The last card," Vivienne dramatically flipped the card over. A skeletal form riding a pale horse surrounded by the lifeless bodies of the young, powerful, and pious adorned the card. "The final card is Death."

VII. Death

Lilith looked at the Auditor in shock. Was this how the Black Tower was going to tell her that her sisters and boyfriend were lost forever? The room, still filled with mist and stars, seemed to spin around the witches but Lilith hardly noticed. Her eyes were fixed on the card laying on the table between Sister Vivienne and herself. The image of the pale knight transfixed the young woman.