Amorous Goods: The Pendant of Min

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I guess she changed her mind. Thanks Marjorie. Please say hi to Jeff for me and I'll await your call. It can be anytime. I'm giving my two week notice to quit work and on leave for two weeks."

After he got off the phone, Trevor started writing an email to Dr. Blune giving him the heads up that he was quitting. As the university president was a couple yards away from the confrontation between him and Larissa, Trevor didn't expect him to be surprised. The only silver lining was that Trevor wasn't currently teaching any courses, so there was only a single research project that needed to be passed on to another faculty member.

Trevor sadly pressed send and started drafting his letter of resignation. As he started writing, he debated on why he should leave since he didn't cheat. He was sure Dr. Blune would fire Larissa to keep him if he pushed it. However, Trevor knew Larissa would never leave Gradestone. He'd followed her there as this was where all her family lived. Chances are she'd still live in the same city. Besides, in his heart, he still loved her no matter how angry and betrayed he felt. He definitely no longer wanted to be her husband or live in the same city as her, but he didn't want her hurt.

Trevor was surprised by Marjorie calling him back. It couldn't have been more than two hours since they talked.

He answered hopeful that he would be able to hold his little girl. "Hello."

"Trevor what the fuck is going on?" said a very anxious sounding Marjorie.

"I told you what happened."

"Now, you and Risa are not only the two smartest people I know, but also the most kindest and trust-worthy." Marjorie spoke slowly in a forced calm sounding voice. "That's why when you told me that ludicrous story about Risa cheating, I believed you because I knew you wouldn't accuse her and go as far as quitting your job without good reason."

"Thank you, Marjorie. That means a lot. I know how close you are to Risa and feel bad putting you in this situation."

"You aren't fucking kidding," said Marjorie muttered, "I just spent over an hour talking with Risa, whose version of the story is so different than yours, it's incredible. She wants me to find out where you are so she can get you to the hospital because she's certain something is seriously wrong with you. She is terrified that whatever's wrong with you could kill you."

Trevor took a breath. "What is her version of that night?"

"Larissa admits she left the party to have sex in a bedroom upstairs, but says it was with you."

"What?"

"She claims that it was her fertile time, so you talked her into going upstairs. She never said anything to me about you two trying again. How long have you stopped using birth control?"

Trevor exhaled sharply. "Never! I had a vasectomy five years ago. I was the one back then who wanted more children, but Larissa didn't. I think I'd remember getting that surgery reversed. I can show you the scar if you don't believe me."

"That doesn't make any sense. None of what you two say does. One of you is obviously wrong. Were either of you drinking or taking anything?"

"Marjorie, I have video proof. And besides that, I have at least twenty witnesses, including our boss, who can confirm I never left the party and my wife was no where to be found when my promotion was announced and I gave my speech."

Marjorie sounded like she was about to cry. "Trevor, she sounded so sure. Maybe something is wrong with her then? Especially since she is certain you got her pregnant and are leaving her to go through that alone. I'm going to try and get her to see a doctor."

Trevor sighed. "I have to admit, Larissa having something medically wrong with her makes more sense than suddenly becoming so cruel and cheating like that. If that asshole did something to her..."

"I know you said I shouldn't see it, but can you send me the video proof? I think Larissa should see the reason you left her."

"Marjorie, okay. Please keep me informed. What she did hurt me more than anything I've ever been through, but I still do love and care for her,"

"I will, Trevor, and also make sure you get to see Jo right away. I'll try for tomorrow night."

Later that night, Trevor had a reply from Dr. Blune. He gave his condolences and went on at how surprised he was of Larissa's actions, but confirmed people did have sex in one of the bedrooms in his house. He said that he was probably firing Larissa and Hunter anyway for immoral conduct and asked Trevor to reconsider. Trevor replied that he appreciated the offer, but couldn't remain in the same city.

Trevor was surprised at what Larissa told Marjorie. How could she have thought it was him? He was nearly a foot taller than McPhillip and probably thirty pounds lighter. That and how different their genitals were, besides a longer cock, Trevor's balls were shaved smooth, unlike the hairy ones Larissa had in her mouth. If she really did believe that now, it might be a mental breakdown after getting caught? Trevor was starting to worry that Larissa might be an unfit mother if that was the case. He decided to contact Horace first thing in the morning.

Trevor never cried so much in his life, as he did during his visit with Jo at Majorie and Jeff's house while the Balloys went out to supper to give them space. As much as Jo prodded, Trevor never gave a reason why he was leaving Larissa. Of course, Jo wasn't stupid, she already suspected that her mother did something that Trevor couldn't forgive.

The two of them were drying their eyes when the Balloys returned. Only Marjorie came in.

"Sweetie, Jeff and Teaghan will take you home, okay? And you got Jeff's old phone to use so you can text and call your dad in between visits, okay?"

Jo hugged her dad tightly, and then Marjorie before leaving.

"Thank you guys for giving her that phone, I'll pay you back. And for everything. You've been a great friend."

Marjorie waved her hand dismissively. "You guys have always been great to us. Listen I wanted to speak in person. I watched the video."

Trevor made a face.

"I can't imagine how horrible that must have been for you, but can you please do something?" Marjorie paused and took a breath. "You don't have to watch, but listen to the video. If Larissa truly thought she was having sex with you to try and get pregnant, is that how she'd talk during sex?"

"What?"

"Trevor, I'm serious. I think something is wrong with your wife." She sighed. "I'm still trying to get her to see a doctor because she truly thinks that she was with you. She doesn't say the guy's name and everything she said makes sense to me if she thought it was you. Of course, you'd know that better than me."

"There's no way she'd think that. Maybe she's having a breakdown after the fact, but that's after cheating and getting caught."

"Trevor, I showed her the video. She got angry I'd accuse her of something horrible when the video clearly shows the two of you."

"What?"

"And she swears that she just went of the pill so she can get pregnant. She spent at least twenty minutes trying to find proof of being on it up to that point."

"Marjorie, I spoke to my lawyer about the possibility of something wrong with Larissa that could put Jo in an unsafe situation. Would you be willing to talk to family service so I can get temporary custody?"

She sighed. "I'm really worried about her, but you're right. Jo's safety comes before my friendship. Maybe this can convince her to get medical help."

Trevor drove back to the motel and received a call from Marjorie about fifteen minutes after he left their house.

"Hello?"

"Trevor, Jeff has called an ambulance and the police. I'll let you know which hospital so you can meet us there," Marjorie said crying.

He felt sick to his stomach. "What happened to Larrisa?"

"Trevor, she told Jeff and Jo when they got there that you two reconciled. She told Jeff in private that you spent almost the entire time we were watching Jo in bed with her. He checked her bed, I'm sorry, but..."

Trevor yelled, "Make sure they get a rape kit."

Trevor had been at the hospital for a couple hours when he received another video from McPhillip. He was about to delete it, but decided against it and instead forwarded it to the officer investigating.

The next two days were an absolute nightmare. Just like the past week, nothing made sense. After a barrage of tests and psychological examinations, absolutely nothing was found wrong with Larissa other than her instance that she had sex with Trevor and not McPhillip. Even when looking at the videos, she insisted it was consensual and with her husband. Nobody could find any explanation, though they admitted Larissa for observation.

McPhillip was brought in for questioning, and admitted to having sex five times with Larissa over the past three weeks, and swore it was consensual and for the purpose of procreation. Every rational explanation was ruled out and the district attorney told the officers that without proof that McPhillip was responsible for Larissa's delusion, he couldn't be charged.

Trevor spent almost the entire week in and out of the hospital. He, of course, returned home to care for Jo, who was beyond upset worrying that her mother could die. While Trevor was getting regular updates from police, doctors, nurses, and even Marjorie, who was visiting Larissa regularly, he still had not gone to see his wife. By then, he believed without a shadow of a doubt that Larissa never intentionally cheated, but that didn't help with the pain of her betrayal. Finally, six days after Larissa was admitted, Trevor finally agreed to go talk to her. He was warned by the staff, to not accuse her of infidelity because it would do no good. The fact that Larissa was scheduled to be released was a big part of him finally agreeing to have the talk.

When he entered the room, she was sitting cross-legged on the bed in yoga pants and a hospital gown. Larissa looked rough with her long hair unkempt, no makeup, and her eyes red and puffy like she'd been crying for an hour.

"Trev, I missed you so much. I can't tell you how hard it was to be away from you," Larissa said softy and held up her arms to embrace him.

Trevor just sat on a chair about a yard from the bed, facing her, and said flatly, "I missed you too."

"Trevor, I can't say enough how sorry I am. I know that I cheated by having sex with Hunter McPhillip twice -- maybe more times, I don't know." she said softly looking at the floor.

Trevor's eyes got wide and he opened his mouth to say something.

She stopped him by waving her hand. "It's not that I'm better, just with all the evidence, I know the man I had sex with on those occasions wasn't you. However, all my memories of those occasions are of you, and whenever I see the videos or screen shots of the video, I see you. I can't fucking explain it, and it's really scary. All I know is I really hate myself for what I did."

When she started crying, Trevor got up and sat on the chair by the bed. She reached for his hand and he let her take it.

"I know you've been talking with the doctors. I told them I wanted you to know everything. For now, at least, you are my husband. I also don't blame you for staying away. If I saw you doing that with someone else -- I'd feel like my heart was ripped out. Trevor, knowing how much this is hurting you and Jo is the worst part of this -- more than the fear I've gone crazy."

"I don't think you've gone crazy," Trevor said in a hoarse voice, "McPhillip did something to you, I'm sure of it"

"I do too, but they can't figure it out. No drugs in my system. They don't think it was hypnosis because of a few attempts to hypnotize me. Even looking at videos of them interrogating that smug asshole, I see him -- that short, fat paisley toad."

Trevor took a breath and gave her hand a squeeze. "Risa, when did you believe it wasn't me?"

She wiped her eyes and shrugged. "When Jeff brought Jo home and she said you and her spent almost an hour talking. That couldn't be the case, because you showed up about fifteen minutes after she left and apologized for acting weird. We hugged and said we loved each other, and then we went to try and have a baby. There's no way Jo would lie about being with you. With that story you told Marjorie, which I was convinced was a sign you weren't mentally well, I suddenly became scared that it was me. I pulled Jeff aside and told him that I spent most of the time Jo was gone with you -- intimately. He left for a moment, and when he returned, he said that he was calling an ambulance and the police. I agreed."

"But the police said you thought you had sex with me even after you were admitted."

"I no longer believed that, but they asked me why I would have sex with McPhilip, I told them the truth. I mean, the videos definitely look like a consensual encounter. I told them somehow he was tricking me, but without proof..."

Trevor sighed. "I know, the district attorney spoke to me. His lawyer would argue the videos show that he had no reason to doubt you were capable of giving consent."

"Yes, but there's something I definitely do not consent to," Larissa said bitterly, "I already told the doctors that if I am pregnant, I want it terminated. I was given the morning after pill shortly after they brought me in, but it will be a week before they know for sure. I hope you are okay with that -- I know your views of abortion."

Trevor shook his head. "I don't like it being used like birth control. For situations like this, I think women still should have the choice."

Larissa shifted a little uncomfortably. "Trevor, can you please shut the door for a moment?"

Trevor did what she asked and returned to the chair, moving it even closer to the bed so he could touch her arm. "Okay, why do you want it closed?"

"I just wanted to check something -- for my mental wellbeing." She smiled nervously. "You got a vasectomy, right?"

"Of course, more than five years ago, so you could go off the pill."

"And it left two scars, right? Please show me them. I can't remember ever seeing them, you having the surgery or going off birth control back then. I just remember that I stopped taking my pills about two weeks before the party so I could have another baby."

"You still want to get pregnant?"

Larissa smiled. "More than anything. I have full-blown baby-fever. But, only yours. Trevor, I want to have a baby with you. So, can I please see your scars?"

Trevor shrugged considering this was not even moderately weird compared to the other things that had happened. He stoop up and lowered his jeans and boxers. Larissa leaned down with her head inches from his flaccid cock. She reached with her hands to gently handle each of his smooth balls, gently running a fingertip over the one quarter of an inch scar.

"Why can't I remember these? I must have licked and sucked here fifty times or more..." Larissa said softly to herself.

The combination of her gentle touch and what she said caused Trevor to instantly go fully erect inches from Larissa's mouth. Without a word or hesitation, Larissa closed eyes and licked the tip as the hand that wasn't still touching his balls reached gently around his shaft and began stroking him. She took him gently in her mouth, using her tongue and then releasing. She kissed gently along his shaft, again using her tongue, until she returned and took him fully again and repeated.

Trevor closed his own eyes and groaned as he reached to touch his wife's shoulder and hair. This was different than other blowjobs he'd gotten from her. It was more tender, kind of like the difference between fucking and making love. Larissa was making love to his cock with her mouth and it was immensely pleasurable. It felt like she edged him for ten minutes, building the sensation but not letting him cum. Finally, she tightened her lips around him and bobbed vigorously as she sucked.

Trevor gave her a shoulder tap -- their signal that he was close to cumming, as Larissa had never let him finish in his mouth.

When she didn't stop, he groaned, "I'm going to cum. Risa, babe, I'm...unnngh."

She stopped bobbing but kept sucking until he was done releasing in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled sheepishly as she wiped her mouth. "I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad you let me show you how much I love you."

"That's what that was?" Trevor said as he pulled up his boxers and jeans.

"I love it when you're sometimes really gentle and slow eating me out. I wanted to try to do the same to you. It's okay I did that, right?"

Trevor half-laughed. "I'd be an idiot for complaining, but I hope you don't think..."

"I might be a little crazy at the moment, but I'm not stupid," Larissa said sadly. "I told you I know how much I hurt you, and our marriage is probably over. Me expressing my love doesn't mean I expect to be together when I leave here."

"Things are complicated," Trevor said shifting uncomfortably in the chair, "Now I know a bit more, I would say our marriage is in jeopardy, but not automatically over."

"I want you to stay home, with Josephine," Larissa blurted, "I won't be going back there."

"What?"

Larissa shrugged. "Until we know what happened, I don't trust myself being Jo's sole caregiver. If I was you, I definitely wouldn't want to share a bed with me. One of the girls at work is practically living with her boyfriend, so her apartment is empty for weeks at a time. She's agreed to let me stay there until we know better what we're going to do."

Trevor frowned. "I don't know if I trust you being alone..."

"It's not far from the college, so both you and Majorie are close proximity to check on me." Larissa took a breath. "I appreciate you having kept this quiet from my family. However, if this doesn't go away or they find out the cause soon, I will need to tell them -- including what I did."

"Larissa, I'd feel a lot better if you came home and I'll stay in the spare bedroom. Please, right now I am a lot more concerned about your health than being upset about what you did."

"Trevor, if that was the case, you would've been in to see me the first day I asked you to." Larissa closed her eyes and waved her hand. "Sorry if that sounded like I was accusing you. I don't blame you at all. I will spend tonight at Raianne's and we can meet again tomorrow and talk about things? How about that? I swear that Marjorie and Raianne will check up on me."

Trevor sighed. "Okay, let's do that."

Larissa suddenly chuckled coldly. When Trevor raised his eyebrows, she said, "It's just I'm probably the only cheating spouse in history who can honestly say, 'it's not what I think.' You know, instead of the excuse, 'its not what you think' to the other spouse."

Trevor smiled faintly. "I got it, but it's not really funny if you explain it. Goodbye, Larissa. I love you -- I never stopped."

She began to cry again. "I know, that's why you hurt so much. I love you too Trevor Duncan and hate that you are going through this."

Her mother being released didn't ease Jo's worries. The fact her mother didn't come home had her convinced the divorce was definitely happening. She reacted by taking her anger out on her father. Trevor didn't punish her that bad, he knew how hard this was on her. Trevor explained that he was going to meet with her mother the following day and promised to try his best to talk her into coming home. As long as he also promised that he'd stay home too, Jo seemed to calm down a lot.

Jo spoke to Larissa for an hour, but Trevor decided to wait until the next day -- though he did text her a goodnight. Deciding to make an attempt to forgive and reconcile with Larissa no longer seemed that hard. What Trevor was really struggling with, and causing him quite the headache, was confronting McPhillip. There's no way that creep would be any match for him in a fight. However, besides there be little chance that McPhillip would press charges for assault, Trevor would have a hard time stopping. If Larissa remained ill, and he went to jail for attempted murder or worse, that would leave Jo without either parent. Trevor kept telling himself that he was staying away from that asshole for his daughter's sake.