Amorous Goods: The Pendant of Min

Story Info
He just couldn't believe she could ever cheat.
8.9k words
3.97
56.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,253 Followers

This is my contribution to the Amorous Goods Challenge. Supernatural folklore is definitely more my forte than erotic fiction. However, I tried to not go too dark or violent as I didn't want this to be horror. Once again, huge thanks to rnebular for once again taking the time to edit and giving plot suggestions. Warning, this is not a BTB story.

*******************************************************************

Prologue:

A lifelong collector of goods and objects from far and wide has passed and left the entire collection and the business built around them to the only remaining relative, a niece on a career path of her own. Vikki has taken on the task of administering the estate and liquidating the business and collection. However, she has come to find out that many of the goods have been cursed or enchanted with amorous powers that affect those who encounter them. These are the stories of some of those encounters with objects found at Amorous Goods.

**

As painful as the scene on the computer screen was, Trevor Duncan couldn't look away. Part of the reason was he still couldn't believe his eyes, even though he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt it was authentic. Still, he was looking for some clue, some sign that it wasn't as it seemed. The other reason was Trevor felt utterly defeated and that he had already lost the most important thing in his life. He hurt so much emotionally, maybe piling on the pain would eventually get him to the point that he'd be numb to it -- like a an emotional callous.

The video was obviously shot from a phone set up ahead of time to capture the action on the bed. Trevor didn't recognize the bedroom at all, but knew exactly where and when it was. He also recognized the very attractive woman, lying on the bed half-naked with her legs spread, while a man lied with his head between him.

"Oh God, you eat pussy so good," Larissa Duncan purred as she squirmed with her feet on the man's shoulders, while one hand played with the hair of the man pleasuring her. The other hand was working to free her breasts from her C-cup bra. Once it did, she started playing with both nipples. "Fuck, fuck...I'm cumming..."

The man chuckled as Larissa trembled and then pushed his head away.

"Enough foreplay, I need a cock in me," Larissa said in a breathless voice as she tossed her bra on the ground, and wiggled out of her long blue dress that was bunched at her waist.

"Do I get a choice of where it goes?" said the deep voice of Hunter McPhillip.

As horrible as what Larissa was doing in the video, the 'who' made it even worse. Trevor and Hunter were both professors of English Literature at Gradestone University. They hated each other at first sight when Trevor started at GU five years prior. Hunter was arrogant, but lazy. He barely made his quota every year for scholarly publications and majority of it was derivative with his focus being ancient folklore. Trevor published numerous articles and several books on the affect of attitudes towards sexuality on popular culture as represented in literature. Locally, he was called Dr. Erotic because of his most popular book dealing with the 'Fifty Shades' phenomenon.

"Oh, I think I know what you mean," Larissa said in a sultry tone on the video as she moved towards Hunter, who was now standing by the edge of the bed naked with his five-inch erection poking out underneath his beer gut. "Okay, for eating me so good, you deserve a little treat, but you're fucking my pussy, mister. I can't get pregnant by swallowing."

With a look of pure joy and lust, Larissa took him in his mouth and began sucking his cock as enthusiastically as she'd ever done to Trevor. He did get blowjobs, but maybe once or twice a month. She used her hand to stroke, as she licked right down to the toad's hairy balls, which she took in her mouth in turn. Hunter groaned through it like he was in heaven.

"Enough, my pussy needs this cock," Larissa said through her teeth in a lustful sexy voice as she released him and got on her hands and knees facing away from him, "There's nothing I love more than your cock in me. Fuck me, baby, fuck me hard. We've been away from the party for too long as it is. We don't want anyone to notice."

Grabbing her by the hips, Hunter slammed into Trevor's wife with a grunt by both of them. He went straight to jack-rabbiting her doggy style. You could hear the sound of flesh slapping and the jingle of that ugly pendant Hunter wore around his neck at the party.

As he thrust, Hunter spoke in a breathless voice to obviously taunt Trevor more. "You love this cock more than all others? Don't you baby? Say it?"

"Oh, fuck..." squealed Larissa, "I love this cock more than anything. It's the only one I ever want till I die."

"You don't just want to be fucked. You want me to cum deep in you and make you pregnant?"

"Oh God, yes, I want your baby." Larissa began panting and shifting like she was close to coming again.

With a grunt, Hunter looked to have finished in her, but then he kept going while Larissa reached to rub herself.

"Yes, just a little more, just a little more. Fuuuuuuck."

Hunter pulled out and Trevor could clearly see the jizz dripping out of his wife's bald pussy.

"Wow, that was fun. I better get back down there," Hunter said wiping his cock on the blanket.

"Okay, lover," Larissa said in a breathless content voice, "I can't believe we did it here. I better freshen up and I'll see you down there. Hopefully no one suspects anything."

"What if they do?" Hunter said in a smarmy voice as his hand reached towards the camera. "Does it really matter?"

"You're right," giggled Larissa, "God, I love you."

The screen went black and then white text appeared saying, "We waited just for this special night to come into the open about our love. You might have gotten the Dean position, but I got the girl. And hopefully soon, a son. #Winning"

Trevor swore loudly and threw an empty beer can at the screen. It was three days prior that his wife casually admitted she was fucking someone when she disappeared for an hour at the party at the Donald Blune, the university president's house. The party was to announce to faculty and staff that Trevor was replacing Dr. Welsh as Dean of Humanities.

After the brief argument, which caused quite a scene in front of everyone, Trevor went home, grabbed a few things and headed to a motel. His wife, who reeked of sex, had the gall to be mad that his coworkers found out she was fucking someone else with all of them there. Shortly after he checked into his room, he received the video by email.

Trevor and Larissa had been married for twelve years and had Josephina, who was ten. Larissa's pregnancy had been quite difficult with complications requiring an emergency C-section. Another slap in the face was Trevor had hinted several times that he wanted another child, but Larissa refused. Now, here she was happily going to have that toad's? As unattractive as Trevor thought Hunter was, he always seemed to hook up with really attractive women. None as sexy as Larissa, at least until that party. Hunter was a good bullshitter, but Trevor never in his wildest dreams thought his wife would fall for it.

Knowing that half the campus would know he was cuckolded at his own promotion party, Trevor hadn't returned to work. His wife also worked there in financial services as payroll manager - and was well known on campus. A tall leggy brunette with a skinny waist, full breasts and a flawless face that always was smiling got noticed. Trevor couldn't stand the thought of seeing people's faces pitying him or snickering behind his back. Trevor knew he had to cool off a bit before making any definite decisions, but he was already looking at professor positions at other colleges. He couldn't see himself remaining at GU with Hunter and Larissa now a couple.

What hurt more than the ending of what Trevor thought a perfect marriage was now he probably would be a part-time parent to Jo. Even with proof of her adultery, Trevor knew it was unlikely that he'd get full custody. With him planning to move out of state, the best he could probably hope for was summer and holidays with her. If he remained in Gradestone, he'd probably get split custody, but again, the thought of being in the same city as the lovers -- especially when Larissa started to show, was too unbearable.

There had been some attempts of Larissa or her friends and family to contact him. After her text of, "What's wrong with you? I did nothing to deserve how you treated me," Trevor blocked every way he could think of her contacting him. He even canceled his phone and got an upgrade with a new, unlisted, number in his name only. He felt really bad because he knew how much Jo would be missing her father, but he couldn't see how he could contact her without dealing with Larissa, which he wasn't ready for yet.

Whereas Larrisa came from a big family, three siblings, both parents alive and a couple dozen close cousins, Trevor was basically an orphan. His parents died within a month of each other before he met his wife in college. He had no siblings or other family that he knew about. As well, all the friends he really had in town were 'their friends.' That meant, Trevor felt like he had no real support as he was going through hell.

He was about to watch the video again, when he hesitated, and instead did an internet search. Within twenty minutes, he found a divorce attorney and had a free consult meeting that afternoon.

Horace Derringer was one of those older men who were probably a lot older than they look. The older man looked no more than fifty, but the years on different decorations in his office made him more likely to be over sixty. Still, the man had something about him that commanded respect, which gave Trevor a lot of confidence in him.

Before the meeting, Trevor sent a copy of the email to him, warning him it was graphic. Horace chuckled and said in all his years handling divorces, he'd seen everything.

"Well, Mr. Duncan, I guess I do owe you an apology," Horace said, "You said this video was filmed at your promotion party? And your wife came down immediately after and admitted it, and then her lover sends the video to taunt you further? That's something I've never seen before. Of course, I will have a forensic video expert go through it carefully -- both for authenticity and any details which could help either or your wife's case."

"Well, she didn't just come down and admit it," Trevor said, "the fact she disappeared and missed the president announcing my promotion, and I could just tell she had sex. I mean, you could practically smell it on her and how her hair and clothes were. I was completely shocked and asked her point blank if she just had sex. She said, 'duh, of course I did.' That's when I raised my voice and asked who. She looked at me like it was a stupid question and said that I knew. I said I didn't and demanded she tell me who she just fucked loud enough for everyone to hear. That's when everyone started looking at us and she got mad at me for letting everyone know and asked me if I was going crazy."

"She seemed pretty lucid in the video, which is surprising. I expected some sign of her intoxicated or under the effects of some narcotic," stated the attorney.

Trevor shrugged. "It was a dry party and besides caffeine, I don't think Larissa has touched any recreational drug in the past ten years. I used to smoke and still drink occasionally, but she is a health freak."

Horace shook his head. "Wow, I'm sorry Mr. Duncan, but that should give us grounds for mental cruelty - how they rubbed their affair in your face. Do you have any idea how long it was going on?"

"I have absolutely no clue because there were zero signs. You heard them talking. It had to be over a period of time, but she completely deceived me. Everything about our relationship was great. Active sex life, went on regular dates, we even ate all three meals together most days because we both worked at the university. There's been no change at all until she came down from that bedroom after my promotion was announced."

"She was talking about getting pregnant. Was there a change in your family planning?"

Trevor sighed. "I got snipped five years ago because my wife had a rough pregnancy and didn't want to risk something happening. Since she's not on any birth control, it would be easy for her to plan to get knocked up by her lover behind my back.

Horace nodded and cleared his throat. "Okay, well I definitely would be glad to represent you. Now, these proceedings always have some level of unpredictability, but I can safely give you some good and bad news ahead of time."

"Okay."

"Since you are planning to move out of state, no way you're getting split custody and it would be a long shot to get full. Now, if there were signs of mental stability, that would be different. I'm sorry, but I don't see that. The court will just see a woman who fell in love with another man to the point that she cruelly rejected her current spouse. And with us being a no-fault state, with no pre-nup, your assets will be split and you'll probably be paying some child support based on your comparative earnings."

Trevor blinked. "I'm sorry, what is the good news?"

"You strike me as an intelligent man, which is why this is so hard on you," Horace shook his head sadly. "You aren't used to be tricked and these two really pulled the wool over your eyes. I'm sure you knew financially, there was no way you were coming out on top in divorce proceedings. The good news is this will not be drawn out. With your wife actively trying to conceive with another man and admitting it in front of witnesses, no judge will be recommending counseling to try and reconcile even if she suddenly has a big change of heart. You'll still be connected by your daughter of course, but you will be free of your wife. And, we can stipulate that a neutral person be the contact for matters about her, and transport her between visits. In other words, you won't be forced to interact with your ex-wife."

Trevor nodded. "I guess that's as good as news I can hope for. I have no intention of speaking to her again."

"Sorry, I meant after the divorce proceedings. You two will still need to be present during the process. And since, it might take a month or more to get the ball rolling, I'm sure you won't want to be away from your daughter for that long. You will be free of her eventually. I recommend just keep your feelings in check and don't do anything stupid -- like knocking anyone's teeth in."

"I'd never strike my wife. I've hardly yelled at her," Trevor said sounding offended.

"I meant your soon-to-be-ex-wife's lover. That video could trigger a physical response from you, and that could be used to deny you access to your daughter. That could be why they sent it to you - a trick I have seen before. My advice, besides hiring me, is find a third party you both trust to get a message to your wife that you aren't ready to see her, but want to see your daughter. For there to be any chance of full custody, it has to look like you're still wanting to actively be her father."

"Of course I actively want to be her father," Trevor snapped, but Horace barely reacted.

"Yes, so I'm recommending you do something that you want to do already."

Trevor didn't feel any better after the meeting, but he did officially hire Horace to start getting ready to have Larissa served by the start of the following week. He was already thinking of how to connect with Jo without having to deal with Larissa.

Horace's advice of a neutral go-between crossed his mind, but he couldn't see many people he'd trust, worried that they probably would be more on Larissa's side. In the end, he decided on the Balloys. Jeff and Marjorie were parents of Teaghan, who was Jo's best friend in school. Larissa and Marjorie had hit it off right away and became really good friends. Over the last couple years, the families had gone camping together and even on vacation to California. Trevor wasn't as close to Jeff as Larissa was to Marjorie, but he trusted them -- especially when it came to his daughter.

Trevor had all his contacts from his old phone, though with many numbers blocked just in case. He was about to call Jeff, but knew it he'd probably end up talking to Marjorie anyway.

She picked up on the first ring.

He didn't even finish saying 'Hello' when she interrupted. "Trevor, is that you? Where are you? Everyone is worried sick. Larissa even went to the police, but they wouldn't consider you a missing person because they thought you left her."

"They aren't wrong. I did leave her."

"What?" shrieked Marjorie, "How could you do that? Both of them have been crying nonstop. How the fuck could you do that? Is it another woman?"

"Quit yelling and I'll tell you the full story," Trevor said firmly.

She mumbled a few more swear words and then angrily said, "Fine."

"I'm guessing that Larissa didn't tell you the whole story."

"Only that out of nowhere you cruelly humiliated her for no reason and was acting crazy at your boss's house."

Trevor snorted. "That's rich. I humiliated her? I'm sorry to speak ill of your good friend, but what happened is my once loving wife suddenly disappeared from the party. I did try to find her and asked around, but I had to stop looking because the president was about to make the big announcement of my promotion. The promotion that was the whole reason why there was a party in the first place. They made the announcement, I gave my speech, and still no sign of my wife. A fact that wasn't lost on all our co-workers present. When I was finally free to look, I found her looking and smelling like she just had sex -- obviously not with me."

"What? I don't believe it."

"Oh, it's true. In fact, she casually admitted it like it was no big deal. She only got upset when I demanded she tell me who she fucked."

"That, that does not sound like Risa at all," Marjorie said in a softer voice.

"What I thought so as well. Then I get an email from her lover, Hunter fucking McPhillip, with the full video of them fucking and discussing their plans to have his baby."

"Trevor, that can't be right. It has to be fake. There's no way..." Marjorie started.

"I could smell him on her. There's no way she didn't fuck him. And the worse thing is," Trevor paused to compose himself before continuing, "Is how they talked like it had been going on for a while. She said she loved him. The video claims that they planned it from the beginning to announce on my special night that she was now with him."

"I-I-I don't know what to say," said Marjorie sounding a little shaken, "If that really happened, it makes sense you wanting some space. All I know is Risa is not acting like a woman ready to leave her husband for another man. She is physically ill worrying about you and claims to have no idea why you ran off. She's been calling hospitals worrying that you had a brain tumor that caused this."

"Maybe she's the one with the tumor. I won't put you through seeing the video unless you really want to, but I swear it's real." Trevor sighed. "Look, Marjorie, the reason I'm calling is about Jo. I really miss her and want to see her, but I'm not ready to face Larissa. Not yet. I trust you and Jeff completely with my daughter's welfare. Can you please contact my wife and convince her to let you arrange me spending some time with my daughter? I'm not going to say a word about why we're divorcing. I just need to see her."

"Wow, I don't know what to say," Marjorie said, "Of course, I'll help you see Jo. She's as bad as Risa is right now. I'm sorry, I am just in shock she'd do something like that. I mean, how she talks about you when it's just us. She absolutely gushes about you."

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,253 Followers