Amorous Goods: The Priest's Agony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed in silent reflection, the Priest taking comfort in his friends, despite the fact they had all fallen asleep at this point; willing spirits and weak flesh he thought wryly. He stared at the flower as he prayed, thinking himself strong enough to face any memories or visions he breathed deeply, the lids of his eyes drooping, the flower now bright in his minds eye...

~

The Priest was running hard, racing round the track, closing in on the runner just ahead, his friend Seamus, pale legs flashing in the sun. A victory, the showers afterwards. Seamus, thin and wiry and sweet, almost caressing himself, he soaped his body. Looking over at him, stealing glances, his firm butt wiggling provocatively. Their eyes locked, cocks growing swollen and hard.

Seamus on his knees, hands held as if in prayer, The Priest's huge cock in his mouth, working furiously up and down, eyes still locked, his head bobbing as if in agreement to the Priest's stern gaze. His lips and tongue expertly serviced the Priest's throbbing head, sucking with just the right amount of tension that he was going to explode...

The Priest felt he had shifted without movement, the scenes before him changed and changed again, a flood of visions, people of all kinds everywhere, their most intimate moments, thoughts and desires laid bare. His cock was hard and slowly throbbing in time with his heart. As the cascading wave of sin engulfed the Priest he realized he was having an actual vision much like in the garden so long ago.

An infinite variety of depravity played out in front of him, with him, he fled searching for something, somewhere to escape. Turning around he found himself on a rocky hill, and saw his friend Pete coming up the path, born aloft at the head of a grand procession, his chair mounted on a fabulously rococo palanquin held by eight tall and muscular men, naked aside from sandals, leather dog masks and elaborate leather harnesses. Trailing behind them a carnival parade of strange animal like figures, performing and marching and copulating. The Priest trembled as his cock, still rock hard, brushed against the bright silken red robes he now found himself in.

The Priest saw as the parade drew closer that the litter bearers, and the rest of the madly cavorting primal figures, were not merely dressed in masks, they were actual fantastic and strange beings, blending animal and man. Pete's dog men, expertly trained, deposited him smoothly to the ground, the palanquin transformed to a stylish throne like platform, the dogs meekly coming to heel on either side of him. Pete looked at him, cock in hand slowly pumping it, an uncharacteristic humble look on his face.

"Please Father, please give us your blessing, I beg you"

The Priest nodded gravely and made the sign of the cross, Pete moaning and thanking him as he pumped harder. More and more of the wondrous creatures arrived, each passing by the Priest to receive his blessing, him waving a benediction as they knelt and kissed his cock in supplication.

There were cow like figures in a harness pulling a cart driven by a stern looking milkmaid, their heavily swollen breasts leaking milk, bells ringing at their throats. A float with a gigantic glass bowl, inside it a swirling maelstrom of snake folk coiling and uncoiling as they squeezed and lusted, the scream of a bound human slave lowered into the bowl. A spider queen, her servants livery cunning patterns of scarification, bound amusingly in her webbed rope just enough slack to stumble along, begging to be the next one cut, their blood to fill her cup.

Next came a fox pack, cruel bullies who mocked and tormented a chicken lady forcing her to insert two enormous stainless steel eggs into herself and walk along clucking, the eggs barely able to fit, her moans as she was stretched out. She knelt in front of the Priest, her beak gently dipping into the thick stream of precum drizzling from his stiff cock, he felt like was about to burst as he made the sign with his hand...

The Priest's vision shifted again, a whirl of other people, an enormity of them and their strange visions, he cast about for something familiar. Hearing James' voice behind him he turned, walking down a hall he saw classrooms, young men and women in habits and robes, symbols he recognized as his friends alma mater.

He followed his friends voice down some stairs to a door labelled 'Detention'. Striding through the door he found James, down on one knee fiddling with a students belt, berating them, a group of students, young nuns wearing nothing but winged cornettes and chastity belts, who were standing in a semi circle around James at the head of the class. A young man wearing a dunce cap was seated on a high stool facing a corner, thumb stuck in his mouth. The Priest noted his and James outfits, while still resembling priestly looking habits, were mostly leathers, straps and buckles. He nodded at the Priest while continuing to inspect the nun's belts.

"Father good, I'm please you could assist me with our disappointment over there," tilting his head to indicate the corner of the room "please give me just a moment" Standing he snapped and pointed at the ground, the nuns folding to their knees in a line, hands folded in their laps. "I'll bring in his Mother, please bring him over and have a seat here" indicating a chair beside the desk.

The Priest walked over to the young man, who now began to squirm. The Priest saw that he was impaled on the stool, a thick dildo built into it. Standing over him, he snapped and pointed to his heel, and the young man squealed and slowly, so slowly lifted himself off the stool, groaning at the release a string of precum hanging from his cute button like penis. He clumsily knelt beside the Priest. Grabbing him by the ear the Priest led him on his knees back to the chair placing him beside it while he sat.

James returned leading an older woman, a distinguished look tinged by clear disappointment when she saw her son, who was now teary eyed. James was explaining the students many transgressions; caught stealing the nuns underwear, talking back to the instructors, looking at pornography on school computers; James went on for some time. The Priest looked at the young man, and pulled him over his knees. He placed one rough hand on his quivering ass, and roughly turned the students face towards his mother, who with James were looking at him now. The Priest's hand raised and came down with a loud crack

"Apologize to your Mother"

"I'm soooooory!" Another slap, incoherent mumbling and apologies.

The Priest continued disciplining the young man, slap after slap as James interrogated him, having him confess to his mother, why he stole the underwear to smell it, to wear it; the way he misbehaved in the hope for corporal punishment; the kind of pornography he searched for, much of it about mothers. His tight butt now bright red, James pulled him off the Priest and put him on his hands and knees in front of his mother, promising that they would show him how to behave.

Their hard cocks slid slowly into the young man, as large as they were, his mother cooing encouraging words at him. The Priest felt his cock stretching the young mans hole, the tightness of its grip. Together they grabbed him firmly, and slowly began to work him back and forth between them, squirming eager to grasp at both ends, squeezing and wriggling in ecstasy. Switching positions, James took his cock and slid it slowly into the young mans hole alongside the Priest's, causing tears and squeals from the student. The young mans mother took out her breast, suckling her boy and comforting him as the two massive cocks stretched him out like nothing ever had. Their two cocks slipping against each other, the Priest felt his friends cock shuddering then a flood of hot sticky cum, covering his own cock and spilling out, his balls soaked from it. He felt his own cock swell like it would explode in that slippery hole...

Visions overwhelming him the Priest cast about wildly in fear, in the distance he spied a golden light. He flew towards it, finding himself in front of his congregation, a fiery sermon on his lips, preaching about temptation. In front of him an altar, young Jean bound to it with metallic hued golden ropes, done up in a tie of wondrous complexity, with some leading up thru a metal hoop secured above. The Priest held a hempen scourge he had tied himself, flogging Jean with every passage to accentuate his words. The crowds attention was rapt, hungry for more.

He quoted Ezekiel 16:17, a passage noting when people had turned their jewelry into dildos. The Priest grabbed Jeans cock, whipping it as he berated them for masturbating, their lust as they used their hands, their toys. He spoke of their immoral thoughts and lusts in detail, and as Jean moaned in pain the crowd groaned in delight, their hands hidden, arms moving, rubbing themselves into a frenzy as the Priest spoke. Jean whimpered as the scourge whipped him relentlessly.

He pulled the ropes causing Jean to shift wonderfully, his legs now spread far apart, back arched up enticingly. His body had already collected light red welts everywhere. The Priest now quoted Ezekiel 23:18-21

"she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister. Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses. Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts"

The Priest grabbed his own cock, swollen and hard, as he spoke he thrust it into Jean, piercing him he looked into the eyes of the crowd, their hands still working furiously and some using their mouths on each other. He could hear the crowd moaning as he closed his eyes, feeling like he would release a flood...

The Priest's eyes snapped open, unable to comprehend what he saw at first, a swirling maelstrom of light with sounds that coalesced into a torrent of degeneracy that again was too much for him, he fell back. Landing onto his chair. He was glad to see he was back in seminary, his friends Seamus and Liu with him, sitting together in class, a course on classical Greece.

The professor was Sister Fuchs, a Trappist nun visiting for the school year while she organized a new monk order adjacent to the school. Her strict demeanor and alluring German accent held their attention as much as the subject matter.

"As we have discussed, the Eromenos is the younger and more passive, or perhaps it would be better to say receptive partner in the sinful arrangements common to the time. They are often depicted as being more beautiful, smaller and more youthful-looking than the Erastes."

On the projector screen Sister Fuchs brought up an image of a vase, a wonderful image of a muscular naked youth, beardless and shorn of pubic hair, playing with a child's hoop and holding a cockerel, a common love gift from an Erastes. The Priest felt his cock stiffen, a small ache now from near constant stimulation. He saw his friends squirming like he was, their lust as evident as his. Sister Fuchs leaned over them, her breasts grazing against them as she leaned in close, ostensibly to check their notes. Faces flushed, eyes lowered they couldn't meet her gaze. Snapping her fingers she directed their gaze to the image of the youth

"You can see how the hoop encircles Ganymede's penis, thighs and abdomen, highlighting them. The fighting cock is a gift from Zeus himself, poor boy," gazing into the eyes of the students "how could he resist such a powerful and dominant suitor?"

The Priest felt a hand slip under his robe, saw Liu had his other hand under the robes of Seamus as well, felt his cock gripped firmly. Liu's soft hands slowly caressing the shaft up and down, the smile of approval in Sister Fuchs eyes. The images on the screen changed; a vase with Ganymede serving Zeus a libation submissively, a romantic period painting of Zeus kissing him.

The screen flickering, the images flowed faster; an etching of the Sacred Band of Thebes, a mass of hard warriors softly intertwined, now another vase with Hyacinthus and the West Wind, face to face embracing each other in a display of inter-crural sex. The Priest's back arched, eyes closed trying to contain himself at Liu's delicate ministrations, his cock teased up and down. A sharp blow to his thighs stings him as Sister Fuchs demands he look at the images, her breast pressed against his head as she pointed his face at the screen, his cock aching and about to...

Opening his eyes he was overwhelmed once again with visions, so the Priest sought out something familiar. He felt the warmth, reaching for it he saw it was the warming morning sun as he walked the well tended path leading to the tower. The tall and slender the alabaster tower thrust up high above the trees, crowned with circular crenellations and a rounded spire. Adjusting his armor, which notably left his rigid cock exposed, the Priest nodded to the guards, ape men in chain loincloths wielding phallic clubs, and mounted the stairs at a run. Sweating he reached the top a marvelous throne room, Pete the Wizard on his floating throne, a menagerie of his apprentices kneeling in rows to either side, courtiers, supplicants and servants all turned to the Priest.

The Priest marched up to the foot of the raised dais and stood to attention before the Wizard, cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat with the drums now thumping as a band began to play a slow insistent tune. Pete examined him critically, then drawing an obscene looking black wand he cast a spell, voicing eldritch words he made obscure gestures pointing towards the Priest's hard brown cock.

The Priest moaned slightly, then stood rigid fighting for control as an immensely pleasurable pain coursed through his penis, dark tendrils of energy linking his cock with the dark wand glowing red veins in both shafts now, pulsating they rippled with arcane power. The Priest's cock glowed darkly, twisted and flailed on its own, transformed, doubling in length, it's skin hardening slightly with barely visible iridescent scales, small bony knobs, ropes of sinewy muscles and veins, throbbing visibly it undulated under its own power and the Priest could feel a kind of unquenchable hunger.

"The spell is complete. Are you ready to guide the Penitent with the Holy Rod?"

The Priest gave a courtly bow, then his cock whipped to the side pointing at several figures entering the room. He had to pull against his own cock lest he lunge forward. Four ape men guards wheeled the Penitent before him, bound to a beautifully crafted Catherine Wheel stylized as a flower, her limbs bound securely to the five petals, the flower's filament piercing her from behind.

The Penitent had a demonic aspect, her devilish charms on full display, and the Priest's monstrous cock followed her like a dowsing rod, quivering as it thrust towards her wet slit. The guards slowly rotated her, handing the Priest a crop, its end a pink cross on white.

He disciplined her methodically, examining and punishing her body. Her muscular arms and goat legs strained as she struggled. The Priest focused on her sensitive breast, bound and stretched as they were. the crop slapping them quickly and insistently. He saw that her hole was now quivering on its own, marveled at its alien appearance as a luminescent liquid began dripping from it. The crop hissed and cracked again and again, laying a pattern of welts all over her.

Defiance flashed in flame red eyes, her grabbed her curved obsidian horns and began to punish her dripping hole without mercy, her resolve crumbling, a humble look on her face

"Please Father I beg you merrrrcccy!"

The Priest increased the force and speed of his discipline her hole aching as she began to scream in pain and pleasure. Suddenly he stopped, and stepping forward he unleashed his cock. It slid forcefully into her, causing her to begin almost vibrating entirely.

His ensorcelled member moved and grew in her, slithering around inside her, filling her completely, the rough texture of his cock with its scales and hard knobs driving her mad as they rubbed along her, Then it flexed, hard, swelling again and stretching her out, she screamed again and again, thrusting her hips roughly against the Priest.

"Tha-a-annnk-k y-y-yo-you F-ff-fatherrrrr!" The Penitent began to gush, soaking them, the musky smell enticing despite or perhaps because of the hint of brimstone and blood, the Priest with his cock pulsing, rapidly twisting and turning inside her, he felt it draw back as if a dragon about to unleash its fury...

~

Then he was standing in his living room, cock rigidly painful, the light of dawn creeping in. The Priest's body was wracked with exhaustion, dripping sweat, his clothes a sticky mess. He got up and cleaned himself up, seeing to breakfast for him and his friends. They were in good cheer at first, but were clearly concerned after seeing the state the Priest was in. He tried to explain what had happened, the visions, visions similar in a sense to what had happened in the garden so long ago, but wasn't able too bring himself too. Promising made to see each other soon they made their goodbyes.

Later he made a phone call. He was reasonable, and explained that his purchase was too much of a burden and he needed to return it.

"Yes, please, I had hoped you would take it from me. I understand. Store policy, nature of the goods in question, yes. No, no its quite ok. Thank you Vikki, yes, you too."

The Priest stood and walked out behind the church, where he had placed the pot in the sun. He began to contemplate various ways he could get rid of it, destroy it. The fragrance was strong, and again he found himself kneeling in prayer, reflecting on the visions, his friends, the future and his fears. His cock beginning to stiffen once again, he marvelled at it, the almost wondrous agony he felt...and prayed for a miracle.

12