The Coven Magical Sexfights! - Intro

Story Info
An intro of the Coven series about fantasy/magic sexfights!
863 words
4.57
1.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astrana
Astrana
4 Followers

Note from the Author: Hello, thank you for reading this, this is my very first attempt at writing erotica and English isn't my mother tongue, so enjoy and if you have any feedback I'll gladly read it! This is rather short and meant as an introduction for what I actually planned to write. If enough people like it, I'll try to continue it with more developed characters and descriptions.

Midnight. In a secluded manor, 2 opponents engage in a peculiar showdown. Both lie on a large bed in a room dimly lit by torches. The air is thick, the heat palpable. One of them is totally naked while the other only has pantyhose on. In the corners of the room, hooded figures silently observe. The 2 adversaries violently kiss each other, sweat pearling on their backs.

Suddenly, the dark-haired man put his hand on his rival's chest and presses her against the mat with supernatural strength. She gasps to the sudden shock. Both are sorcerers and he just used a spell. With his free hand, he slowly slides to her already wet pussy and resumes fingering her. She can't help but moans. They both have been for the past hour. The rhythm intensifies as she moans loudly and wet claps fill an otherwise silent room.

He sits on top of her, locking both her hands with one arm and intensely massaging her clit and vagina with the other. His erect cock stands just above her breasts, leaking precum, ready to burst. She tries to break free but can only shake her legs in protest.

She knows she's about to come, they both know it. At the last moment, she focuses and speaks in a secret language, casting a spell. 2 spectral arms suddenly appear. The middle-aged man opens his eyes widely in surprise but doesn't get time to respond. One arm grasps his throat while the other wraps itself around his dick and starts stroking it fast. He gasps for air as he tries to keep his calm and tries to continue finger-fucking his opponent.

Both moan faster and faster as they stare violently at each other. The rhythm increases as moans turn to screams and suddenly, a thick white line of cum is projected into the air. The man screams in a delicious agony as he falls on his back, powerless, defeated.

The woman breathes deeply for a few seconds before letting out a loud laugh. The hooded figures start whispering to one another, some laughing, others exchanging purses of money.

The blonde stands over her defeated rival. She crushes his now limp dick with her foot, pressing cum out of his cock, running on his abs. The man grunts in slight discomfort. She then stretches her foot, now soaked in his cum, close to his lips. She smiles with a devilish grin as the man looks at her, powerless and exhausted. He understands what he has to do. He lost after all, he is hers. He opens his mouth and starts liking the victor's foot, swallowing his own cum in the process, a reminder of his loss. She bursts out laughing, contemplating her victory.

Once her foot is clean, she jumps on him, spreading her legs on both sides of his head, pressing her vulva on his lips. He doesn't even have the time to open his mouth that she starts grinding her pussy on his face. She covers his eyes with one of her hands. She doesn't even look at him. She straightens herself and closes her eyes. She starts moaning and chuckling at the same time. She goes faster and faster until she explodes in an intense orgasm, squirting all over her opponent's face. She laughs again as the man loses consciousness in shame and embarrassment.

She then proceeds to place her left thumb on his forehead, and spiritual energy starts traveling from the defeated man to the victorious lady, absorbing his powers. The hooded figures leave the place, and with this, the ritual is complete.

Both contestants, as well as the hooded figures, are from a secret organisation of sorcerers called "The Coven". They sell their services to the highest bidder in all sorts of domains: Agriculture, Knowledge, War, etc. Each sorcerer learns and creates various spells over their career, sometimes taking years mastering one. But all spells find their root in lustful energy. And with the increase in power granted by the amount of spells they wield, comes an increased sex-drive. Their body even grow to become more and more attractive, each in their own way.

Rivalries often occur within members of the Coven, and if they want, they can challenge another member to a sexfight. Both contestants can use spells during the confrontation but the loser will yield all the spells they used to the winner, becoming unable to cast them themselves. Since it takes years creating and mastering just one spell, it is the fastest way to add some to one's repertoire.

And it also isn't rare to see contestants agreeing beforehand on bets that the loser will have to honour.

Our story will first focus on 2 sorceresses of the Coven: Riza and Lucy...

Astrana
Astrana
4 Followers