Amorous Goods: The Sapphic Earrings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No TVs or cover bands played here. Big Red One classed it up. A real piano with a real musician plinked away in a corner.

The two found an open table shaped like a kidney bean tucked in another corner and devised a seating arrangement. Moments later, a waiter arrived to take their order. Andrea ordered a martini with lychee (whatever that was) and Luke stuck with Peroni in a bottle. It would run them over $25. The waiter whisked the menu out of Andrea's hand and turned on a heel to report their drink order.

"Well," Andrea started to say. She was cut off but two people arriving at their table.

"May we sit?" asked the tall man. He had dark hair and wore a sports coat over a pastel blue shirt.

"By all means," Luke said, standing for the lady. She smiled and took the seat pulled out by the man. This put her next to Andrea

"I like your earrings," the woman said as she sat next to Andrea. She looked Korean and wore a shimmering blue dress with plunging neckline. It displayed a narrow strip of pale skin almost to her navel. She was whipcord thin with petite breasts and no cleavage and she didn't need any. Andrea thought she looked really good.

"I love your dress, it's beautiful. It shows your body nicely," Andrea said and clapped her hand over her mouth. She'd never say something like that before. Red curled up from her neck to her cheeks.

The waiter came over with four drinks on his tray. He set them down, each drink correctly in front of its drinker, and stood back politely.

"Here you are, good sir," the tall man said, handing over folded money, "And I'm Brian, by the way. This is Lacy," he said to Andrea and Luke. Introductions went around the table with smiles and nods. Luke made a show of thanking Brian for their drinks.

The Asian woman, Lacy, smiled and fluttered her fingers, mostly at Andrea.

"I like those earrings," Lacy said to Andrea, "They're beautiful and intricate. And look, they basically match my dress! May I look closer?"

Andrea nodded.

Lacy leaned over, closing the gap between them and intimately invaded Andrea's personal space. Andrea picked up the smell jasmine and vanilla and her ear tickled lightly from Lacy's examination of her earring. Lacy's fingers were warm on her ear and a shiver ran down her spine as Lacy exhaled lightly.

"Your hair smells really good, too," Lacy breathed, too quietly for either man to hear. Andrea's eyes flicked over to Luke who was rapt watching the scene unfold. Lacy's fingers went from barely touching Andrea's ear to stroke her hair. She ran her fingers along it, then through it, combing it out. Andrea responded instantly. This was one of her favorite things and the woman seemed to know how she'd like it. She sighed, feeling warmth spread over her body at the light touch of another woman. Overcome, she turned, not caring any more, and found Lacy's mouth with her own.

Kissing a woman is not like kissing a man, Andrea discovered.

Lacy's mouth was soft and supple. Her face didn't have the itchy stubble Luke often had when he skipped shaving. Her tongue met Andrea's and they danced together, teasing, caressing, and stroking. They both gave and took as they needed.

Eyes closed, Andrea felt Lacy's fingers close around her wrist and guide her hand toward the blue (sapphire?) dress and the body underneath. Lacy slid her hand under the soft blue material and Andrea's palm grazed the nipple of another woman for the first time. She felt it pebble and harden under her stroke and her fingers delighted over it, lightly pinching, grazing it with her fingertips. Lacy's back arched, pushing her body into Andrea's palm. She reached with her other hand grabbed a fistful Andrea's hair and pulled her deeper into the kiss. Andrea sighed with pleasure.

They broke apart at last. Andrea was shocked she had done such a thing. She was soaking wet, though, and insanely turned on. Lacy, too, looked a bit dazed, her eyes reacting like she was surprised at herself. Andrea's hand was still under Lacy's dress, teasing and pleasing the sensitive skin. She took her hand back and reached for her drink. The glass shook as she brought it to her mouth.

Both men were all smiles.

"You guys look like assholes," Lacy said, glancing over at them, "You two are pleased as punch. Creeps!"

"What creeps?" Brian asked, laughing, "That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" Luke was nodding in agreement, his gaze fully focused on Andrea's face, searching for her reaction.

"I've never done anything like that before," Lacy said under her breath, "I liked it."

"Should we do it again?" Andrea asked, both baffled and driven by her desire.

Lacy didn't answer. She turned toward Andrea again, took Andrea's face in her hands, and kissed her deeply. Andrea let herself get lost in the kiss, sensation overwhelming her. Head radiated from between her legs and her hands roamed freely over Lacy's body. She only pulled herself away when she found a hand stroking Lacy's underwear between her legs. Andrea looked down, found herself rubbing Lacy's inner thighs. Lacy's legs were spread to allow more access and Andrea simply helped herself. Her hand found Lacy's underwear.

Am I'm actually doing this? Andrea thought to herself just as Lacy started making light whimpering noises. Andrea committed and kept stroking, circling Lacy's clit, building her up to climax. Lacy's whole body went taut and she murmured something in Korean and sighed. Her whole body relaxed in the seat. Andrea peeked around the room. No one had noticed what happened except their boyfriends. Both were grinning from ear to ear.

"So, switch?" Brian asked Lacy after she recovered. Her head rolled on her shoulders and she was grinning from ear to ear. Andrea took some pride in how easily she could get another woman off and she scored herself a silent "1" for giving Lacy her first lady-gasm.

"It IS your turn," Lacy said, still catching her breath.

"Thanks, but we'll pass," Luke said, standing up, "It's OUR turn."

"But wait," Andrea said as he hauled her up.

"Thanks for the drinks," he said over his shoulder to Brian, "Great time had by all!" He moved quickly toward the door, dragging Andrea along with him. They barely got up the stairs before he pulled her into an alley. Their breath clouded in steam around them in the cold air as he turned her away from him and pushed her up against a wall. Andrea, needing to fuck, undid the jeans and pulled them halfway down her thighs. She heard Luke pull his zipper down and work his own pants down over his hips. He forced himself against her into the brick wall of the alley. She bend forward, offering access and his hard cock slid easily into her pussy. She was dripping wet after the whole night. One hand braced her against the building and the other pushed on her clit. Luke's hips pumped, thrusting his cock deep into her. He cried out from the wet warmth and fucked her, driving her harder into the wall.

It didn't take long. Andrea felt her orgasm building and ripping through her body, exploding in a ball of ecstasy that radiated through every nerve and fiber of her body. Her whole body went rigid, then released as she came, gasping for breath and fighting to stay upright. She cried out as the waves of pleasure rippled through her.

Luke followed suit, grunting and cursing as he pumped faster and drove his cock as far as he could into her. He came hard, unloading into her, gripping her forearm with his hand, leaving red marks where his fingers dug into her skin. He pumped his load into her until he was empty, spent, and sighed, putting his weight on her shoulders.

Andrea gave it a moment then tapped his hand. Luke nodded, they were in public after all, and pulled out of her. He fixed his pants and she mentally noted bringing a towel in her purse the next time they went out.

They put themselves to rights and went to truck. Neither needed to say a word and his hand rested comfortably on her thigh as they drove home.

I DID WHAT?

Andrea usually had good orgasms but this one had been amazing. She was looking at herself in the mirror of the bathroom, cleaning up and getting ready for bed. She smiled lazily, thought about how much fun they had and wondered what other adventures would being coming.

She took the sapphire earrings off.

It came rushing back to her; a flood of images filled her head.

What the fuck? What. The. FUCK!

She kissed a woman? She groped a woman?!? She MASTURBATED a woman TO ORGASM?!?!?!

The happiness drained out of her body and shame flooded in. She slid to the bathroom floor. Lying on the tile, shocked, she couldn't reconcile with what happened. She vaguely remembered finding the other women attractive but that was long gone. She pictured the waitress and the band member. They were just women. She picked Lacy. Cute enough, whatever, but a female. None of them were sexy. How could she have thought that? What the fuck did Luke slip her to drink?

But, no, she hadn't had anything before those ... thoughts ... entered her head. Did this mean she was a lesbian or something?

Lesbian? Lesbos? Wait ... Something that guy said at the store earlier caught her attention.

She sat up and looked at the earrings. She squinted at them, harmlessly lying on the marble countertop. She poked one, then the other, with a pair of tweezers. No magic powers here. She didn't dare put them back on again. She left them were they were, not throwing them out nor putting them in her jewelry box.

Goddamn shame, she thought with unusual anger as she stared at them, trying to unlock their secret. They were very beautiful.

She stared at them for a long time ...

RETURNED GOODS?

The chimes jangled as Andrea pushed the door open and marched directly to the counter in the back. Vikki and Dylan were in the office behind the desk, going over the books. Vikki wore her glasses on the tip of her nose and peeked above the rims at Vikki, heading straight at her.

Andrea tried not to slam the earrings on the polished wooden counter. She glared at the two employees as she set them down. The beautiful blue sparkled as the earrings picked up the low light in the store.

"Ah," Dylan said, "You wore them. Did you have fun?"

"I wore them, yes," Andrea spoke directly to Vikki, ignoring Dylan's stupid grin, "And I have to ask: Did you know?"

"Are you returning them or just asking the question?" Vikki returned politely, leaning forward.

"Hey," Dylan interrupted, "Here's an idea! Put them on and let's see what happens here!"

Vikki turned and fixed a glare that would have rattled even the hardiest customer service representatives. Dylan had no chance. He retreated to the office.

She turned back to see Andrea stalking out of the store, obviously angry with them. Vikki looked on the counter for the earrings, fully prepared to refund the purchase. They weren't on the counter. She leaned over to peek on the ground. Not there either. She walked around the counter to the jewelry area and searched high and low. Nothing. Smiling to herself, Vikki went back to finish the books.

"You know," she called out to Dylan, "None of this stuff works on me anyway, right?"

Just outside, Andrea climbed into her car and turned the key. She smiled to herself as the engine roared to life. The earrings were safely tucked away in her pocket. She'd hold on to them just in case. After all, Valentine's Day was coming up, and then Luke's birthday. Wouldn't Luke like those surprises?

The end.

12