Cade's Birthday Bash Ch. 01

Story Info
Vicky and Becca's dilemma about their son.
3.2k words
4.26
10.6k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I wanna thank donzaiknights for editing and proofreading this story

Chapter 1

************

Victoria McGregor-Harris and her wife Rebecca were sitting on the bench in the local park when they saw a couple pushing out strollers carrying two babies. Victoria or Vicky suddenly felt a pang of jealousy towards the couple.

"Look at them, Sweetie. They have twins! I wish we have the same," a wishful Vicky told her wife.

"Yeah, I wish we were like them. It's been a long time since we had a baby of our own," Becca replied.

"You're right, especially since Cade will leave for college. Our baby will leave us soon!" an emotional Vicky said.

"We will be alright, sweetie. Although it won't be easy, we will face it," an also emotional Becca replied as they tightly hugged each other. They were silent for a long time before Vicky spoke up.

"Sweetie, I think we should adopt a baby or maybe have a donor donate us his sperm," Vicky suggested to Becca.

"Sweetie! You know the reason I don't want to adopt a child and I don't want to be knocked up by a stranger. I want our baby to be created by love, our love!" Becca protested.

"Becca! You know we can't impregnate each other because obviously we only have pussies, not cocks. Stop acting like you're from old ages!" an agitated Vicky screamed before she turned her back and walked away.

"Fine! Whatever," a frustrated Becca said as she followed her wife. They didn't speak to each other when they came back to their home. Their son Cade was gone shopping with his girlfriend, Sheila, and won't come home soon until after dinner, where the women would be on the shift of their jobs. They ate their dinner and left their house without speaking to each other.

************

"Cade, can I borrow your laptop? Our computer is currently in repair," Becca asked an exciting Cade. He will visit his best friend, Jack.

"Sure, Mommy! I have to go now!" Cade said before he blew a flying kiss to his stepmother.

"Be careful, Baby Boy!" Becca reminded her stepson.

"You know I always will. Bye!" he replied before he sprinted. Becca watched her stepson as she came to realize how her once chubby and nerdy son became a 6' short black-haired soon-to-be 18-year-old stud.

"My Baby is now a grown man," she said while having tears in her eyes.

************

"Where is the laptop... oh, there it is!" Becca said when she found Cade's laptop, but there is something else she found.

"What the fuck my panties and Vicky's are doing here?" a confused Becca said as she found hers and her wife's underwear beside the laptop.

"And why is there dry cum in our panties?" she asked herself as she spotted a white spot in their panties.

"Oh my God! No way!" she said as she hurriedly opened the laptop and while looking at his browsing history, she discovered a surprising thing. Her stepson recently searched lesbian and incest porn. Not only that, while looking at his download files, she discovered hers and wife's sexy photos on a folder he named "Women I Wanna Fuck" among the pictures of beautiful and sexy women. She also saw the picture of his paternal aunt and grandmother Stephanie and his father's wife Laura. Becca is now appalled and confused.

"No! My Baby couldn't do these things. Oh my God, what I'm gonna do?" she worriedly asked herself. Becca thought she should tell someone and ask for help. She almost forgot that her friend, who is a therapist, would call today. Becca only remembered when her cell phone vibrated.

"Bitch! Why the hell are you not online? You forgot our scheduled session today!" her friend Samantha said from the other line of the phone.

"Sorry! Wait a minute," she replied. She scheduled a session with her friend Samantha today because of the recent argument between her and her wife. Becca then opened her Skype, and they started their session.

"Why do we need to Skype when we have our cellphones or telephones?" an annoyed Becca asked her friend.

"C'mon! We never saw each other for a while and times are changing now," Samantha answered. Then they have a long conversation about Becca's fight with her wife, Vicky. She admitted that this wasn't the first time they fought about having another child. Previously, Vicky was the one who was adamant about giving Cade a sibling and now Becca was the one who is hesitating about adding a child.

"Sam, you know because of my childhood that I am refusing to adopt a child and I won't definitely carry a baby whose father is a stranger. I won't ask my or Vicky's relatives to donate sperm either. Those bastards only gave us pain and suffering, and I don't agree that we would carry a child whose father tormented us," Becca told her friend.

"But what about Cade?" Samantha asked. Becca didn't answer her question. Samantha repeated the question, but she still refused to answer.

"Becks, is there something you didn't want to tell me?" Samantha asked a startled Becca. Becca takes a deep breath and speaks.

"Sam, I discovered something earlier. This is the reason I am almost late for our session," Becca hesitantly answered. Then she told Samantha about her discovery and she didn't expect Samantha's answer.

"What the fuck? It looks like Cade has hots for his mothers," Samantha joked with a seductive tone.

"Hey, Bitch! That is not funny," Becca protested.

"Cade looks like he has a similar fetish as my father," Samantha revealed to her friend

"What is wrong with you! What do you mean?" a confused Becca asked her friend.

"Actually, you know why my mother is way older than my father? Because she is his mother!" Samantha joyfully revealed.

"Are you crazy? It looks like you are the one who needs therapy!" Becca scolded her friend.

"Relax Becks! What I said is true. You know my mother was once widowed, right?" Samantha asked Becca. Becca only nodded, and Samantha continued.

"She and her only child, which is my father, are the only ones left. They didn't have other close relatives, so they were on their own. One day my mother caught my father masturbating while smelling her panties and she scolded my father, so my father ran away in shame. My mother became depressed after my father left her.

A year later, my father came back after he learned my mother got sick. He took care of her, and after my mother healed, she apologized to my father for her reaction. My father also apologized because of what he did. Then after that, my mother kissed my father on the lips, not a parental kiss, but a kiss of a lover. They made love after that and since then; they have always made love every day.

When my mother became pregnant with Georgina, they moved to another state, and since then; they have lived together as husband and wife. I only learned the truth during my father's funeral. Becca, I always encounter teens who lusted for their parents and people like them became promiscuous because they can not control their lust. That is also one of the negative effects of lack of sex education. I won't advise you to do the same thing my mother did, but you have to solve this before it's too late," Samantha's advice to her friend.

"Thank you, Sam. You are such a good friend," Becca thanked Samantha.

"As always, my friend. We should end this now. I have another session," Samantha told her friend. Becca then turned off the laptop.

"What should I do?" Becca asked herself. She suddenly felt aroused thinking about her son.

What are you thinking? Don't you dare! She reminded herself as she brought the panties and exited her son's bedroom.

************

Vicky arrived while Becca cleaned their bedroom. Her shift just finished, and she immediately drove home to talk to Becca about their problem. Becca was mulling over having another child while she cleaned the bedroom.

"Sweetie, we need to talk," Vicky told Becca. She was standing outside their open bedroom door while Becca fixed their bed.

"I know. We need to talk about having another baby," Becca replied as she sat on the bed. Vicky then sat in front of her wife and she held her hand.

"Sweetie, I know we both have inhibitions about it. But Cade will leave us in a few months. I miss holding and taking care of a baby. Our clock is ticking, and this is the right time to have a baby," Vicky tearfully told her wife.

"You know I don't want to adopt a baby, and definitely asking a sperm donor is out of our options. Except, if we ask Cade to donate his sperm and I would carry the baby. That is the only option I would entertain," Becca replied.

It stunned Vicky for a second, but considering her wife's feelings and respecting her decision, she thought that is better than having a random donor; she agreed to the idea.

"Becca, that is definitely a better idea, but how do we tell Cade about it?" Vicky asked Becca.

"Don't worry; I will take care of it," Becca answered. After she said that, she kissed her wife on the lips deeply. Vicky kissed back, and she pushed her wife on her back and mounted her. Vicky then peeled off her blouse while Becca raised her back and took off her shirt and black bra.

Vicky then returned to her wife's mouth and kissed her again deeply. Their tongues fenced while they touched each other. Vicky moved her face to Becca's neck, and she gave it a deep kiss. After that, she kissed her way from her cleavage to her right breast. She took it to her mouth and licked her nipple while she pinched her left tit. Becca gave a soft moan while her wife worshiped her boobs with her fingers and her tongue.

Then Vicky moved her right hand to Becca's groin and put her fingers inside her wife's pajamas and panties. She touched her wife's wet pussy and thrust two digits inside her love canal. She slowly thrust her fingers while sucking Becca's right tit for minutes until Becca moaned into her incoming orgasm. Becca accidentally moaned Cade's name.

"Cade, I'm cumming!" Becca moaned as she squirted inside her pajama and panties. Vicky was confused and surprised by what she heard from her wife. Vicky's eyes become teary.

"Sweetie, that is not what you are thinking," Becca pleaded to her wife as Vicky picked up her clothes and ran outside their bedroom, crying.

"Vicky!" Becca tearfully screamed her wife's name. Becca covered her eyes and sobbed hard while Vicky sat in their living room holding her head and screamed while she cried.

"Fuck!" she moaned as she stomped her foot on the floor repeatedly.

************

What we only heard in the house is the sobs of two women. Vicky was upset because she thought Becca was thinking of their son while having sex. Although she won't admit it, she thinks the same way about her son. But she knows that having sex with her son was taboo and incest.

Her son reminded her of her first love, her deceased half-brother. Cade got his facial features from her brother and father, although Cade got his father's short-black hair. She remembered playing and singing with her brother before he died because of cancer when she was just 13 years old. She named her son after him.

Vicky thought if her late brother never died, she already made love with him. He is the only one she kissed on the lips except for Cade's useless father, her wife, and Cade himself. She missed him every day and when Cade became a grown man, her fantasies of her brother returned. She hated herself because of it.

While Becca lay on her bed, thinking why she thinks of her stepson that way. She raised him together with her wife since he was a baby. They are still both teenagers, disowned by both of their parents when Cade came into their life. Becca was always there for Vicky and Cade. With the support of Vicky's ex-boyfriend's mother, Sarah, and his younger sister, Stephanie, they passed every test in their lives. She became a sheriff's deputy after a tour with the US Army, while Vicky became a doctor in a local hospital.

They faced their problems together as a family, and the two of them feared that all the sacrifices they made and they will waste the pain they endured because of their incestuous lust.

We need to talk about this shit to save our family! Vicky told herself.

************

She returned to their bedroom, and she saw her wife sitting on their bed facing the wall. Becca then turned her head and faced her wife with a tear in their eyes. She ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Sweetie, I'm so sorry I shouldn't...." Becca said before Vicky put a finger to her mouth.

"No Baby, it's alright. I've had to be honest with you. I felt the same way about our son. What I mean, he reminds me of Cade (Vicky's late half-brother). His face, his hair, everything in his body reminds me of him. Also, the way he talks, the way he cared about us, his kindness, his obedience, everything our son was like my brother never died." Vicky tearfully told her wife.

"Sweetie, I know. We raise not only a stud but also a nice, kind, and caring gentleman. But I'm afraid that our baby will change after what I discovered," Becca worryingly replied, then she told Vicky about what she discovered and her conversation with Samantha. Vicky was speechless at Becca's revelation.

"Oh my God! Did he really do that?" Vicky worriedly asked her wife.

"It is Sweetie, I'm afraid our baby will be like my biological father. I don't want our baby to be a sexual predator or worse, a rapist. We need to help our baby. And we get what we want," Becca answered Vicky, and then she revealed her plan to Vicky.

"Are you sure, sweetie? What if he declines?" Vicky asked her wife.

"Don't worry. I know he won't. We should do it on his birthday next week. If you were worrying about our child having genetic problems, I learned from Samantha that it is less common for a mother and son's union child to have problems. Look at her and her older sister. They are healthy and didn't have any inherited disease. And I know we both have healthy genes, so you shouldn't worry about it," Becca assured her wife.

"I know. Doctors like me knew that. I'm just afraid because it is risky to our relationship as a family," Vicky answered.

"Come on, nothing will change. Except, we became closer and our bond will be stronger," Becca's encouragement, then suddenly she gave her wife a big grin.

"What's your thinking? Sweetie, I know that look," Vicky flirtingly told her wife.

"I think we should practice... Now," Becca seductively whispered in Vicky's ear. She then held Vicky's hand and pushed her to bed. Both giggled as they took off their clothes and underwear. Becca then leaped towards her wife and gave her a deep kiss. They swirled their tongues while caressing each other's bodies. Then Becca touched her wife's dripping pussy.

"It looks like Momma is wet for our baby," Becca seductively whispered in Vicky's ear.

"Wait a minute, sweetie," Becca told her wife as she walked to their closet and pulled out one of their strap-on dildoes. Vicky helped her wife strap it to her waist. After they strapped it, Vicky spread her legs and seductively told her wife.

"Come here, Baby Boy! Fuck your mother!" Vicky told her wife. Becca then gave her a lustful kiss. She kissed her way from Vicky's chin, neck, bosom, her belly button, her blonde pubic hair until she reached her dripping pussy.

Then she gave licks and sucked her clit while fingering her wet hole. Vicky loudly moaned while patting her wife's red hair with her left hand and holding her right breast with her other hand.

"Yes, Baby! Suck your mother's clit, you motherfucker!" Vicky moaned. Becca's cunt lapping and finger-fucking became more intense. Then Vicky reached her climax.

"I'm cumming!" Vicky screamed as she came on her wife's face. Becca's face became wet with her wife's juices.

"Whoa! That's a lot of cums, and I didn't fuck you yet with my cock," Becca told her wife while tasting Vicky's juices with her fingers.

"Now, what are you waiting for? Fuck me now!" Vicky scolded her wife. Becca obliged as she aimed the plastic cock and thrust it to her wife's cunt. She held Vicky's legs and took her toes to her mouth while vigorously thrusting the dildo into her pussy. Vicky gave a loud moan, and her pussy spasmed on Becca's cock.

Becca's thrust became faster and deeper, and Vicky orgasmed multiple times. The pressure of the dildo on her clit also made Becca cum. Both are tired as Becca's leg was weakened, and she falls on her wife's tired body. Both looked like rag dolls as they fucking exhausted them.

"Fuck! That was intense. Becca, it looks like it's my turn," Vicky reminded Becca. Becca then rolled over to Vicky's side. Vicky loosened the strapped dildo on her wife's waist, then strapped it to her waist. Becca regained her strength, then she turned back at her wife on her knees. She was on all fours, and Becca wiggled her ass.

"Come here, Cade! Give your stepmom a good fucking!" Becca commanded her wife while like her, imagining their son fucking them. Vicky then put her face to Becca's ass and rimmed her butthole while thrusting her middle finger to her cunt. Becca then thrust back her ass to Vicky's face. Vicky continued it for a long time before her wife reached her peak.

"Fuck, I'm cumming... Ahh!" Becca screamed as she released her juices. Their bed sheet became wetter with their combined juices. Vicky then stood up and aimed the dildo at her wet cunt and impaled her from behind. Her pelvic thrust is slow but deep at first before her pace fastens up. Vicky's pelvis slams to Becca's ass so hard while their bed creaked so loud. What we only heard were their moans and their slapping wet bodies.

Becca then moaned, "I'm cumming to your cock!" her juices squirted on her and Vicky's legs.

Becca's legs became weak, and she exhaustedly lay on her back while her wife lay down beside her. Both breathed hard for minutes before Becca asked her wife.

"Round 2?" Becca's question.

"Game," Vicky replied and then both laughed. The lovemaking lasted until they heard their son's arrival. They hurriedly wore their clothes and greeted their son.

"Good evening Baby Boy," they told Cade.

"Good evening, Mommies," he replied. Cade smelled something funny.

"What's that smell?" Cade asked his mothers.

"Well, it's just the dirty laundry," Becca lied.

"OK," Cade hesitatingly replied. He knew they lied because he just washed the laundry last night, but he just shrugged it. Cade prepared their dinner while Vicky and Becca showered and changed their sheets. While eating dinner, Cade noticed his parents' changed demeanors while they ate. They smiled a lot and lustfully looked into his eyes.

I think they have a surprise for my birthday. Maybe an expensive gift or a car, he thought. What he didn't know was that their surprise was better than he thought.

TO BE CONTINUED...