All Comments on 'Amorous Goods: The Victrola'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments (Page 2)
Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

I enjoyed that very much

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

You have an amazing imagination @saddletramp1956. I enjoyed this escape from the usual, the “norm” (whatever that really is). Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story - but a 1957 Chevy without a spec of rust and no fluids leaking - just as impossible as the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"and a big horn attached to the needle." lol. Stating that the horn is attached to the needle is like stating that the house is attached to the door.

NRBonzNRBonzover 2 years ago

You have done once again. I'm thinking quite seriously of dropping you a line re suggesting a setting for another story or perhaps a set of stories. I do like your paranormal settings. I think I may be related to Justus O Peace!

lflyer82lflyer82over 2 years ago

Extremely inventive and a fun read. You never disappoint. Five stars all the way through. Thanks for publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Weird and very imaginative and creative.

Not our favorite type of lit work and hardly a Loving Wife tale, but an interesting read.

How many fingers did you pour to create this script?

We got through it, but??????

SW

IndyOnIndyOnover 2 years ago

Your mind works in mysterious ways! *5* Loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for the fantasy.

Ed

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonabout 2 years ago

Your stories are so much fun and what an imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really a different approach to Loving Wives! Far out but I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saddle tramp has proven to be one of the top writers here . I wish him nothing but the best . He ranks up there with Todd and Stang ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an enticing story. Thank you.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my second read and I have one small corrective suggestion.

His thought that she had cheated on him, give knowlege of all that had transpired, was glaringly out of place. Should you re-read that part I think you'll agree.

That said a GREAT story.

If you are reading these could please let us know if you're still writing?

Many contributing writers try to write compelling stories-in my opinion many falling short-but they try.

You succeed!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

You created a fun and entertaining tale with just enough drama to make it an excellent story. Well done 5/5

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a very strange story but very original. I gave it 5 stars for sure.

bdave2bdave2almost 2 years ago

I've never been into supernatural stuff, but this is well written and developed. Great sex. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love it when you mix science fiction into your stories. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One helluva mystery interspersed with "What would I do if that happened to my wife?" Anyway, enjoyed it all - Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! Really kept me going! I will read this again soon.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REALLY, ANOTHER CUCK HUSBAND AND A CHEATING SKANK WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interestingly different! Almost expected to hear Rod Sterling’s voice. Well done! -5-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvelously crafted Story! Definitely five-star material! Thank you so very much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

Slider_48167Slider_48167over 1 year ago

Certainly a different perspective. I sorta hate RAAC, but this idea is certainly an exception worth following.

With all the strange stuff in the world, it’s not too far fetched

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful slant to a story.

Thanks, loved it.

HappyFrank

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Wonderful imagination and well written story

Finn80561Finn80561over 1 year ago

I love this, and I would love to see this on the screen! I think some of your stories would make such excellent movies. Very well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Men are fucking stupid like this MC whose wife is busy cuckolding him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the idea that this could be the basis of a movie script.

fredbrownfredbrown12 months ago

Engrossing from start to finish and I enjoyed it very much, it reminds me of the old Twilight Zone stories back in the days of yore! A big 5 star yarn to me even if I'm EE with a "show me" mind.

Calico75Calico7512 months ago

Interesting and fun.

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

Amazing story. I loved it. 😊

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[08.07.23]

Holee Chit Hombre!

That was gut wrenching (and the invisible onion slicing ninjas showed up as well).

Excellente!

11/10 78's!!!!!

ksandgrenksandgren10 months ago

I love many of your stories and at least like most of your series. But this left me cold. Well written but not for me.

biggoomba3biggoomba39 months ago

Awesome story! I think of a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Quite imaginative.

LJ7352LJ73528 months ago

Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well done. Quite different from your usual fare.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Your creative writing ability is so.ply amazing and awe-inspiring.

5 stars.

Of course.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

""I have an idea," I said. "I don't know if it'll work, but at this point, I'm ready to try just about anything. Maybe I can help Vikki find her way back. And I think that old Victrola may be the key." She nodded her head."

That SHOULD have been ""I have an idea," I said. "I don't know if it'll work, but at this point, I'm ready to try just about anything. Maybe I can help TERRI find her way back. And I think that old Victrola may be the key." She nodded her head."

Many other silly errors??

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for another absorbing and uplifting tale! Love your fascinating imagination!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Really Jack, too caught up in your fucked up mind

NoBullAlNoBullAl3 months ago

Not really my kind of entertainment but have to admit that, for some reason, there was a compulsion to keep on reading until the end!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It seems unrealistic that expert neurosurgeons from Johns Hopkins would consider "exploratory surgery" on the brain of a patient with negative/normal brain scans, MRIs, etc. If you can't see some abnormality on standard images of the brain, there won't be anything to see or "fix" when you open the cranium.

Just my thoughts. Am not a neurological surgeon.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories