Amorous Goods: Thyme in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the car, Alfred turned on the radio, which began blasting a tune from Moulin Rouge. The deep base of the song sent the Lovense into a frenzy of vibrations until Candice managed to smack the button that shut the radio off. Even with the music silenced, the deep throbbing of the engine, the road noise and the shifting of the phone in his pocket continued stimulating her until she was finally overcome by a rolling orgasm. As they wended their way home, the continuing vibrations caused her to alternately simmer and boil over as orgasm after orgasm hit her.

Arriving home, Alfred noticed that Candice had passed out, so he shut down the app and carried her into the house. Her dress was soaked from the large amounts of fluid leaking from her vagina, so he removed her dress before laying her down on the couch. Covered by a soft blanket they kept by the couch for cuddling, Candice snoozed while Alfred puttered around in the kitchen, preparing a light pre-bedtime snack.

After their snack, Candice said, "You never did get a chance to eat me, you know."

"You still want more, even after that experience in the car?" Alfred replied.

"Let's just say that my recovery time is much faster than yours. Speaking of which, might you be up to filling me again?"

"Maybe, but are you sure you can handle it? I don't want you complaining about how sore you are in the morning."

Smiling, Candice stood up from the dining room table, took Alfred's hand and led him into the living room.

"What about the dishes?" he asked.

"They can wait until tomorrow."

After helping him undress, Candice asked Alfred to sit on the couch. Slowly shucking her dress, she climbed onto the couch so she was straddling his legs facing him. Lowering herself down onto his hard cock, she leaned back, allowing Alfred to engulf her stiff nipples with his mouth. Her hands rested on his knees, giving her the leverage she needed to slide his cock in and out of her velvet tunnel. It took Alfred about twenty minutes to finally unload deep inside her, during which time Candice experienced another three orgasms. Too exhausted to make it upstairs to the bedroom, they slept on the couch, Alfred on the bottom, and Candice on top.

The days passed, and Candice's nymphomania continued to grow. Before leaving each day, she insisted on giving him a blowjob, to "tide her over" until he got home. She made sure that Alfred took the car to work because she wanted him home as quickly as possible for her late afternoon filling. To keep him "primed" during the day, she would text him photos of her lewdly spread vagina, either empty, or filled with a vibrator, a dildo or once, a cucumber. Occasionally, during his lunch break, she would call him and tease him mercilessly until he activated the link to her Lovense and played with her remotely. When he did arrive home, she would be waiting at the door wearing one of her growing collection of revealing outfits, ready for more sex.

Alfred began to notice other changes happening, besides their invigorating love life. Candice surprised him by getting a Brazilian waxing, leaving her neither region smooth and silky. Her breasts seemed to be getting perkier, despite her newfound distain for a bra. Her waistline slimmed and it seemed to him that her hips had gotten narrower. The only mark on her smooth stomach was the scar from her hysterectomy surgery years ago. There was also a distinct change in her eyes. Both irises had shifted from a dark brown to a deep hazel and were veined by little jagged white lines, which resembled the after trail made by lightning.

He also noticed that changes were happening to him. One day, while getting ready to shave, he saw that his facial stubble was lighter than it used to be, and his sideburns were also fading to gray. Remembering that prolonged stress could turn a person's hair prematurely gray, so he decided to attribute his condition to the frequent demands made by Candice for more sex.

Mid-week, his daily lunchtime call from Candice took a surprising turn.

"On you way home tonight, can you stop at the store and pick me up some tampons?" Candice asked.

"Tampons? Is something wrong? Did I accidently tear something last night? You told me you wanted it rougher. I'm so sorry..." he mumbled.

"No silly, it's just my monthlies. I can feel the cramps starting, so I know it is due. In the mean time, I've starting using a butt plug so you can fill my ass, until the bleeding stops."

"But...but...you can't have a menstrual flow. Remember the hysterectomy you had years ago because of the polyps? Maybe we have just been getting too carried away lately and need to slow down."

"I have no intention of 'slowing down', and believe me, I know it is my time -- I've lived with this ever since my eleventh birthday, and what do you mean I had a hysterectomy? I'm pretty sure I would remember that happening."

"What about the scar on your stomach? The one that runs from your navel to just above your clit hood."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't have any scars on my tummy. Oh this is silly and you have ruined the mood. When you get home, you owe me some extra orgasms, so you better be ready."

Alfred arranged to take the next day off, and made an emergency appointment with Candice's gynecologist. If Candice was bleeding, he was worried and wanted it checked out as soon as possible. After all the unhappy years they spent together, he didn't want to lose her just as things had turned a corner.

"Turned a corner," he thought to himself, "more like drifting at high speed around a hairpin turn".

Nonetheless, on his way home, he stopped at the drug store to pick up a package of the requested product.

The presentation of the evening meal was very unusual that night, something he called "a la mode de Candice". While he was changing for dinner, she brought a couple of plates into the dining room, laid on the table nude, face up, and covered herself from neck to knee with lettuce, fruit, slices of cheese and various sliced meats. The crowning touch to the display was the small man-like figure she had carefully crafted from cheese, meat and toothpicks. It was straddling the peeled cucumber that she imbedded deep in her pussy, and had a cheese cowboy hat attached to the end of one arm and a speech bubble hovering over its head that said, "Yahoooo!"

Alfred was initially shocked at the sight, but his shock turned to amusement when he recognized the reference to the movie "Dr. Strangelove". Taking a couple of cucumber slices from her stomach, he placed them over her glowing eyes so she would not be able to see what he was doing.

Candice spent the next half-hour quivering on the edge of an orgasm as Alfred took his time devouring the food covering her upper body and breasts with only his mouth. While he was teasing her nipples with his tongue, he came up with a plan to push Candice to her limits. But first, he finished eating the items on her upper body then consumed the items below her waist, bypassing the cucumber for now.

Finally, she was ready, so he lifted her legs into the air, told her to grab her ankles with her hands and stay that way until he told her otherwise. Retrieving her Lovense from her purse and some olive oil from the refrigerator, he greased the device with the cold oil before easing it into her ass. Wiping his fingers clean, he used his phone to turn the vibrator to its lowest setting, causing her squirming to intensify. Lowering his head between her legs, he started by licking around the edge of the cucumber where it entered her body. When she started moaning, he grabbed the end of the cucumber with his teeth and slowly but gently pumped the vegetable in and out of her pussy. Just when she started thrusting in response to his actions, he pulled the cucumber out a bit, took a bite, and then gave her clit a deep French kiss. Repeating this process brought her closer and closer to nirvana. Finally, Candice had all she could take, so she released her ankles, and clutched the edge of the table with hands to steady herself as her legs shook and body quaked.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" she exclaimed as her first orgasm rocked her.

The cucumber would have shot across the room, but Albert, seeing the impending signs, gripped it with his teeth and plunged it as deep inside her as he could.

"Fuck me, oh god, please fuck me now." she begged as her muscles contracted over and over again.

"Soon," Albert said, "you aren't ready yet."

"Oh CRAP! Nooooooooo." she yelled as another spasm over took her.

She tried to wrap her legs around his head, but he moved his forearms to block them from closing, all the while strumming her clit, squeezing her nipples and sliding the cucumber deeper inside her.

"I'M CUMING AGAIN!" she wailed and another wave washed over her, causing the little man on the cucumber to be launched into the air for parts of the floor unknown.

Her cheeks and chest were flushed a deep pink, her vaginal lips swollen and wet, and her eyes were shining as if from some inner light; the food on her body had fallen to the table along with the two cucumber slices over her eyes. She started to sit up, but Alfred acted first by flipping her over so she was face down on the table with her legs hanging over the edge. In a series of quick moves he shucked off his pants, set the Lovense to Earthquake mode, yanked the cucumber from her cunt and slammed his cock deep inside her.

"Nunnngggg, waaaaaa, OHHHHHHHH." she screamed as the sensations overwhelmed her.

The sudden intrusion of Alfred's hot cock into her cucumber cooled pussy felt like he had shoved a bar of red-hot steel deep inside her. The pounding vibrations in her ass stimulated her aching kegel muscles, causing them to seize and spasm. Just when she felt that she could take no more, Alfred let loose, blasting her chilled innards with hot ropes of his cum. Candice blacked out.

It took a few minutes for Alfred to recover, but when he did, he removed the Lovense, carried her upstairs, gave her a gentle sponge bath to clean the debris from her body, swaddled her in a soft, fuzzy robe and placed her in their bed to sleep. After cleaning up the detritus of "dinner", he turned off his alarm clock and climbed in bed with her.

The sun and her tongue once again woke Alfred from his slumber.

"I won't be long, sweetie," she said, "I just need my morning pick me up and I don't want you to be late to work".

"You know, most people drink coffee in the morning, not cum."

"Well, I'm not most people and I happen to really love sucking your cock."

"Take your time, then. I'm still a bit drained from last night and I won't be going into work today."

Pulling her mouth off of his cock, she smiled with flashing eyes and said, "You mean we have a whole day to do nothing but fuck?"

"Well, not quite. We are going to your OBGYN. I want him to check you out. I'm worried that we are overdoing it and it is causing your cramps."

Wearing the first frown he had seen in weeks, she replied, "I told you, it is just my period about to start. I always get cramps just before it comes to visit."

"Humor me, please? I am worried about you and want to make sure everything is all right."

With a slight pout, she responds, "ok" before deep throating his cock and sucking it hard.

The doctor visit did not go as expected. After looking at her charts, and giving Candice a careful examination, he ushered them into his office for a consultation.

"According to my records, Candice -- you are Candice, aren't you?" the doctor asked.

"Well, of course I am." she replied.

Looking at the both of them, the doctor said, "According to my records, Candice had a hysterectomy some eighteen years ago, but now I find that her uterus is fully intact and there is no sign of a surgical scar. In all my years as an OBGYN, I have never seen a complete regrowth of tissue like this. If you would be amenable, I would like to schedule another exam to take some tissue samples and photographs, then write a paper for publication. I will ensure that your name is kept confidential."

"Uh, I'm not sure I want to become a case study, doctor." Candice replied.

"I understand. Well if you change your mind, let me know. It would help me to have other doctors review your case and there are many women who could benefit from whatever miracle made you fertile again."

"Fertile," Alfred asked, "as in able to have children?"

"Absolutely," the doctor replied, "from what I can see without a deeper examination, Candice has the body of a woman at the peak of her childbearing years."

Candice beamed at Alfred, then jumped out of her chair, plopped down in his lap and hugged him tightly.

"We can have children, sweety! Isn't that great?" she cooed.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah." Alfred said, lost in thought.

On the way home, Candice was all about plans to start their family. Which room to turn into a nursery; her desire to breastfeed; the educational toys they would need to buy. On and on she prattled, happy as a kitten in a small box.

"And I won't be forgetting you. I always wanted to serve you coffee with my fresh milk in it."

Alfred just drove, worried about having kids at their age, and needing to start diverting money from retirement savings to all the expensive things having children entailed.

A few days later, as Alfred slowly crawled out of bed after Candice's morning ritual, he noticed that his knees were aching and his back was tight and painful. Looking in the mirror, he was shocked to see his father's face staring back at him, but no, it was his face just much, much older.

"What the heck is happening to me?" he wondered.

Candice bounded into the bathroom at that moment, giving him a huge kiss on the lips before bounding away. Her hair had somehow grown longer in just a few days, long enough for pigtails and her fifty year old skin now glistened with the suppleness of a teenager's. He watched for a moment as she pulled on a narrow tube top and a pair of skintight booty shorts (no underwear of course) before bouncing out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

At breakfast, she served him eggs, bacon, buttered toast and coffee while she had a big bowl of some sugared cereal and milk. Normally he read the newspaper while eating, but today, for some reason, today he wanted to talk.

"So, what plans to you have for today, Candi?"

"Well, after school, I wanted to work on my costume for next Saturday."

"Costume? Were we invited to a party?" he asked, completely missing her comment about school.

"No, silly, for trick or treating. I've been very good, and done everything you asked, so I sort of hoped you would let me go. Is that ok, Daddy?"

Alfred sat there stunned. Here was his middle-aged wife, dressing like a teenager, asking to go trick or treating and calling him Daddy.

"Honey," he started, as she sat there and beamed at him, "Are you sure that is a good idea? After all, you aren't a young girl anymore."

Candice looked at him in shock then crossing her arms in defiance said, "What do you mean by that? Ok, look, I'm not eight any more, but all the kids are going and I never get to have any fun any more. You work all day, and with Mom gone, well, I feel like an old housewife. I need to have fun too, you know."

Standing up with tears rolling down her cheeks, Candice ran up the steps and into their bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

Alfred just cleared the table and washed the dishes before heading off to work. He was used to her sudden mood swings and immediately fell back into his old role.

At lunch, he called Candice, but there was no answer. When he returned home that evening, Candice was in the living room with five other girls, all whom looked to be in the teens.

Bouncing up, Candice said, "Hi Daddy! I invited some friends over, but they won't be staying for dinner. I hope it's ok."

"Sure, sweetie. I'll get changed, then start dinner."

"Can't we grab some fast food instead? There are some shows I really want to see on TV tonight."

"Uh, yeah. Ok. Are you going to change before we go out?"

Candice look down at her t-shirt and short jeans and said, "Why can't I wear what this?"

"Sure, sure. Wear what you are wearing. I'll be down in about 10 minutes then we will go, ok?"

Candice smiled a big, happy smile and said, "Yeah!" before returning to her circle of friends.

Alfred slowly climbed the stairs, his left knee was giving him a fit and sitting all day left his back and shoulders in knots.

Dinner was a quick and informal event since Candice insisted on pizza with everything on it. Alfred only managed two slices before his stomach was burning and twisting itself into knots. When they arrived back at the house, Candice took the half leftover pie and stuffed it into the refrigerator while Alfred made a beeline for the anti-acid tablets in the upstairs bathroom. The remainder of the evening took on a semblance of old normalcy as they sat on the couch and watched a couple episodes of "Locke & Key".

"I think it would be fun to have the Anywhere Key," Candice said, "Being able to go anywhere I wanted just by walking through a door would be neat!"

"It would certainly save on airplane fair, being able to go to Disneyland anytime you wanted." Albert replied.

"Ohhhhh. I haven't been to Disneyland in ages. Could we go during winter break?"

"What winter break are you talking about, Candi?"

"Duh, the break we get from classes during December. You know, from just before Christmas until the day after New Years."

"But Candi, you haven't gone to school in years."

"Oh, you silly," she said, slapping him playfully on the arm, "I've been going to school all year long, but sometimes it is so boring so I just skip classes."

Alfred was very confused. His indigestion and Candice's revelation that she was attending school again made his head spin.

Carefully levering himself up, he said, "I think I need to lie down. I'm not feeling very well. That pizza may have been too much for me tonight."

"Ok, I will be up in a little while. Sleep tight!" Candice said before turning back to the television.

When she finally came to bed, Alfred was dead asleep, so Candice gently pulled out his cock and massaged it until it became stiff and useable. Very gently, she lowered herself onto him then leaned back and strummed her clit with her fingers until she was on the edge of an orgasm. Leaning forward she caressed his balls then slid a finger under him and into his ass. Alfred's body responded as she had training it to, and when he unleashed his nightly stream of cum, Candice's body shook in response as her muscles sucked his cock and seed deep inside her.

The week before Halloween flew past and each day Candice greeted the morning by giving Alfred an intense blowjob. When he returned home and again before bed, she make sure to milk his cock with her pussy, ensuring a sound sleep for both of them. Without telling Alfred, she decided that school was too much trouble, so she spent her days working on her Evil Jeannie costume for Halloween night.

On October thirty-first, Candice was waiting as usual for her afternoon filling when Alfred returned home from work. Alfred's increasing fatigue left him very lethargic that night, so instead of his usual gung-ho efforts, he passively laid in bed as Candice mounted him enthusiastically. When she finished their afternoon ritual, they both dressed and headed down for dinner. All through dinner, Candice felt her thoughts becoming very muddled, but she was still able to hold an intelligent conversation with Alfred, discussing her plans for the evening.

After dinner, she headed upstairs to shower and put on her costume. It was while she was showering that the first feeling of helplessness over came her. Her movements felt disconnected, and when she tried to direct the stream of water from the pulsating showerhead to her clit, her hands refused to cooperate. She was drying herself off when she felt the beginnings of a dizzy spell, so she decided to lay down in bed for a moment. As she turned to leave the bathroom, she realized something was wrong.