Amorous Goods: Thyme in a Bottle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of leaving, she turned and opened the medicine cabinet. After searching for a moment, she located the narcotic painkillers the doctor prescribed for her excessive menstrual cramping years ago and extracted a single pill. Closing the bottle, she buried it in the back of the cabinet. Back in the bedroom, she placed the pill on top of her dresser before slipping into in her Evil Jeannie costume.

Tearing a small piece of notepaper from the pad on her dresser, she creased it into quarters and placed the pill in the center before crushing it into a fine powder with the handle of her hairbrush. After folding the paper so the powder was in the middle, she headed downstairs.

Alfred did not notice her come down stairs or slip into the kitchen as he was dozing off while watching the news on TV. Candice filled a glass with milk then stirred in the crushed pill, followed by some chocolate syrup to mask the taste. The paper she used to hold the powdered pill was disposed of in the trash.

Carrying the glass into the living room, she said, "Hi sweetie. Are you sure you don't want to join us tonight?"

Jerking awake, Alfred said, "No, you go have fun. I haven't been sleeping well, so I thought I would just turn in early."

Looking up at her, he saw her costume for the first time. Her breasts were covered by a very sheer tube top in light green, over which she wore an open, short half vest made from dark green velvet. A vast amount of cleavage was visible as her nipples played hide and seek behind her vest. A six-inch band of dark green velvet hugged her hips and from it, alternating panels of the velvet and the sheer light green fabric traveled down to her ankles. On her feet, she wore ballet slippers covered by more of the velvet fabric.

"Your costume seems to be rather revealing. Are you sure you feel comfortable wearing it?"

"What's wrong? Everything is covered!" Candice whined as her eyes turned black and menacing.

"Well, for one thing, your nipples are clearly visible when you move your chest, and the sheer panels of the skirt reveal not only your ass, but also give glimpses of your pussy when you move."

"Well, I can't change now and it is the only costume I have. Besides, flashing young studs makes me horny, and since YOU will be the recipient of my horniness you have nothing to complain about."

Too sleepy to argue, Alfred shook his head and said, "All right, all right. Just be careful tonight. There are a lot of weirdo's running around on Halloween."

"I will, and besides, my friends are going with me, so there is nothing to worry about. I hope you get some sleep, love. You look exhausted."

Handing him the doctored drink, she said, "Here, I made you some chocolate milk, that should help you sleep. I promise won't be out too late."

Candice gave him a big hug and kissed him on the forehead before racing out the door.

She had had a great time at the nightclub with her friends, and danced with every young buck that approached her. Those she kissed on the dance floor wandered away a bit dizzy, as if their energy has been drained. Some came back to the table with her, plying her with drinks in hopes of touching the body she was so obviously flaunting. For the refreshment providers, she sat in their laps and let them caress her breasts under her costume as a thank you.

Of all her suitors, only two threatened to get further than second base that night. Both were young, strapping men who's impressive cocks could felt through their pants when she sat on their laps at various points in the evening. One in particular mentioned that he was an athlete; the way he managed to steal third base before she could stop him made it obvious to her that he was intent on scoring that evening. Little flashes of light traversed across her eyes as his hand stroked and penetrated her in front of her friends and anyone in the club who happened to be looking. Even though she limited him to fingers only, he managed to keep her on edge for almost an hour before making her cum. One of her friends slapped her hand over Candice's mouth to muffle the screams from her orgasm, but was not totally successful. So when Candice's orgasm passed, two of her friends grabbed her by the arms and quickly escorted her out of the club before the bouncer could locate the source of the muffled screaming he had heard.

Finally back home, Candice removed her squirt soaked costume and placed it into the laundry basket before heading upstairs to the bedroom. Alfred was lying on his side, facing the door with the empty glass sitting on the nightstand next to him. Gently pulling the covers from his body, she rolled him onto his back to ensure he was still alive. Feeling his neck pulse under her fingertips made her relax a bit until she saw that it was only twenty minutes until midnight.

A tinny voice in her head told her, "We must finish before midnight or I will be lost."

Candice attributed this strange thought to the multitude of drinks she had consumed that evening, but its urgency drove her to action.

Normally she would just mount Alfred and play with him until he came, but with the painkiller she had given him, she knew that more would be required tonight. Lowering her head to his crouch, she slid her wet tongue up and down his penis. After a few strokes brought a bit of life to his member, she detoured to his scrotum and circled his sack with her tongue. It didn't take long for his cock to become engorged with blood allowing her to use her mouth to hasten his ejaculation.

As she sucked deeply, she could almost feel his life force straining to explode into her throat. When his cock swelled in her mouth, she quickly jumped up and impaled herself on his trembling rod, dropping down hard, until she felt it penetrate deep inside her. Muscles she had never known about came alive and Alfred's cock was treated to a series of ripples that sucked all of his cum unwillingly from his gonads. For Candice the rolling motion of her inner muscles caused her to enter a state of orgasmic bliss as wave after wave rocked through her body. Over and over, her muscles kept milking Alfred, pulling from him not only his semen but also his true life force. Candice was no longer rational, as the unknown force that possessed her was slowly absorbing her mind energy and spirit.

The human body can strive for just so long, and despite the age reversing effects of the Time Demon, Candice's body shuddered one last time before shutting down completely from exhaustion. The Time Demon however had accomplished its goal, having absorbed the life energy from both of Alfred and Candice.

There was still one task left for it to accomplish, and that was to return to its bottle and wait for the next host. Spending some of its energy like Jack Benny spent money, the spark animated Candice's dead body and walked it back down to the kitchen. Searching under the refrigerator, it located the bottle that served as its lair between hosts. Another search turned up a screw on top from a similar bottle that would serve as a suitable replacement for the old cork. Laying Candice down on the floor, it had her place the bottle and the new cap near her mouth before transferring out of her body.

A few days later, the police broke into the residence of Candice and Alfred. They found her cold stiff body lying on the kitchen floor, and the emaciated remains of Alfred in the bed. The bottle, lying next to Candice's body went unnoticed, and was once again knocked under the refrigerator when the coroner retrieved the corpses.

Having no children or close relatives, the house was sold at auction to a couple that planned on flipping the property after renovation. While moving the refrigerator to clean behind it, the husband discovered a small bottle, and without thinking, placed it into his pants pocket...

Afterword:

Many decades ago, a medicine man, searching for eternal life, accidently summoned a demon that could shift time from one person to another. Since the demon lived on this energy, it agreed to keep the medicine man young as long as it was fed the energy on a regular basis. As time passed, the demon became greedy and started siphoning time energy from the medicine man while he slept.

Before the demon could drain all of his time force, the medicine man devised a special chant to trap the demon in a terra cotta bottle. On the side of the bottle he etched two pictographs: a pair of fox tracks (trickster) and a pair of arrows pointing at a dot (protection from evil). When the medicine man died, his replacement accidently discarded the bottle as worthless.

In the 1600's the intact clay vessel, chipped and cracked from being buried, was rediscovered. One elder recognized the bottle and its contents from an old chant and urged it be destroyed. Unfortunately, the chants for dealing with supernatural creatures had been forgotten as too dangerous, so they had to improvise. The tribe's medicine man recommended moving the demon to a modern container that would outlast the clay, so a small lead glass bottle was obtained. On the night of a full moon, one elder and the medicine man nervously transferred the demon into the glass bottle, sealing it with a long cork and red wax. Using iron gall ink, they inscribed "Time Demon" on a strip of parchment paper and wrapped it around the bottle. When each medicine man trained his replacement, they passed on the story of the bottle and why it must never be opened.

Over time, the ink on the label faded had to be replaced. In the 1690's, during the height of the Salem Witch Trails, the medicine man of the tribe decided to change the label to disguise the bottle's true contents. When the Puritans visited the medicine man's tent, they found shelves of herbs, flowers, and harmless tonics; unaware that buried among the bottles of herbs was one lead glass bottle labeled Thyme.

The tribe fell on hard times, and when the medicine man died, the chief had the bottles sold so food could be purchased. The man purchasing the bottles added them to his collection in the Amorous Goods store.

This story copyright by the author, all rights reserved.

Thanks for reading - this is my first effort, and I you enjoyed reading it. I may have deviated slightly from the Amorous Goods theme, since the story does not take place or mention a mansion, however the base location of the time and space traveling store front leaves that open for discussion.

Happy Halloween all - stay safe!