Amorous Goods: Time Does Stand Still at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stripped down to her panties and a tee and jumped into bed. All things considered, it was nice to be home in her own bed again.

"Night, puss cat."

Deb woke up to someone pounding on her door. She momentarily was lost, then realised it was Johnny.

"Hi Debbie do do, how are you? Just saying hello to my really big sister... Hello? Aren't you going to give me a bear hug?"

"And it starts..." sighed Deb, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She started to stand when she saw the watch.

"Now, this could be fun." She picked up the watch and tapped the time stop button just after John's hand had hit the door. The pounding and yelling immediately ceased.

"Sorry again Seb," she said to the now still cat.

Opening her door, she was confronted with her stepbrother. His mouth was open and his open hand was pulled back ready to slap the door again. She turned on the light and looked closely at him. He was definitely breathing, but very slow and shallow. Deb checked his pulse. Also faint, and very slow. She thought it was more like hibernation than freezing.

"You are a handsome asshole, aren't you Johnny? No wonder you get the top cheerleaders like Cindy. Never look at the ones on the base. Now, let's see what we can do."

She looked at his raised hand and smiled. "That'll work."

Deb closed her door and got back into bed. She pushed what she now thought of as the go button.

"De... Owww! My nose! What the fuck? Owww!"

"Night Seb."

The following morning Deb was sitting at the kitchen table with coffee and toast, reading the job classifieds on her phone. Janey had come back from her class and was standing at the kitchen sink tidying up when her son stomped in. Deb suppressed a chuckle at his red nose and blackening eye.

"Morning John," she said civilly, getting a grunt in return.

"Hi Johnny, I didn't hear you come in last night. How's my baby b... What happened? Did you get into a fight?" Jane had turned towards her son, and her face went from a smile to concern seeing the damage.

"It's nothing mom. A couple of guys tried to hit on Cindy, so I had to defend her honor."

Deb nearly spat out her coffee laughing. John glared at her and went to get his breakfast.

"Are you sure? I'll get you some ice. Aren't you such a white knight? Did you call the Police?"

"Nah, it's fine. They ran away, and I don't think we'll see them again. Look, I'll just grab a juice and hit the gym."

"No, you need something decent to eat. I'll make you some waffles after I get the ice."

Jane was bent over the bottom freezer rummaging around for some ice cubes. Dogbutt reached around her to grab the OJ out of the fridge. A slow smile spread across Deb's face and she tapped the stop button on the watch in her hoodie's pocket. She got up and walked across to the pair, looking into the fridge and freezer.

"So," she said to her stepbrother, poking him in the ribs, "you were protecting that blond slut's honour? Aren't you the Romeo?"

She turned to Jane. "Cold enough? Looks like the silicone is getting a bit frosty." Deb pushed the back of her hand against Jane's breast and laughed as it slowly swung. She wasn't surprised her stepmom wasn't wearing a bra after her shower. Jane was a bit of an attention whore, even at home.

"Let's do a bit more experimenting." Deb pushed her stepmom's shirt up, exposing her tits to the frosty air rising from the freezer. She knelt down and looked at Jane's slowly hardening nipples. "Wow. How does this watch thing work?"

Deb pinched a nipple and rolled it in her fingers. There was absolutely no reaction from Jane, apart from the nub getting harder. Feeling bolder, but a bit weird about playing with another woman's boobs, she squeezed the nipple hard and stretched it down as far as she could pull. Further, further, until it started to slip out of her grip. She relaxed slightly, then roughly twisted the nipple a full half turn. Nothing, apart from the long brown pokie demanding more attention.

Deb stood up and was about to pull her stepmom's top back down, then decided to leave it. She looked thoughtfully at John. "Ok, so what about you? What can we get the golden boy to do?"

She looked at the relative positions of her stepfamily and considered the various options. Tit grabbing, dick watching... She settled for moving John's hand onto his mom's butt cheek. "Subtle, but creepy. It really suits you, Johnny Applebrain."

She sat back in her chair and tried to recreate the position she was in before she froze the pair. Sebastian walked in and sat down. That answered one question. Only living things in the bubble when the stop button was pressed were affected. Apart from the watch holder.

On instinct, Deb took a photo of the scene, then tapped the go button. John grabbed the juice, unaware his other hand was grabbing his mom's ass.

Jane noticed though and yelled, "John Anthony, why are you holding my butt. And why are my boobs exposed? You little pervert! How did you do that?"

"What? Mom? I... I don't know. I didn't..."

"GET YOUR HAND OFF ME NOW!!!"

"Yeah, sure. Sorry mom. But I swear I didn't do anything!"

Jane stood up and her son's eyes dropped to her still bare tits. "You little shit. Keep your eyes to yourself!" she hissed as she pulled her top down. "I thought better of you. Get out. Now!"

"Yes mom. But what about breakfast?" John whined.

"I don't care. Just go. I can't believe my son would grope me. And in front of your sister." She looked at her stepdaughter for support.

"Terrible. Just shocking." Deb said sympathetically, smiling into her coffee.

The next couple of days were pretty good. John stayed away from the house as much as possible, and when he did arrive he scuttled into his room as quickly as possible. Any conversations he had with Jane were tinged with ice from her.

Eventually, things thawed slightly. Deb managed to catch fragments of a conversation between the two. Jane seemed to be worried that Cindy wasn't "giving him the attention he deserved." She thought that might be the reason for John's indiscretion.

Fuckhead tried to say that he was getting plenty of "attention", and he really didn't do anything no matter what it looked like. He said he didn't think of Jane like that, which actually made things worse.

"Oh, so you're saying I'm not sexy? I'm just an old cow with big, ugly udders that aren't attractive?"

To his credit, John knew he was in a losing situation so he just bolted for the gym. Deb padded back to her room and got changed for another interview.

The interview with a small sign making company was promising. The owner was an older man who had purchased a large vinyl sheet printer and wanted to get into wraps for vehicles and window signage. He really didn't understand the tech involved and needed an assistant who could carry out design work and use the equipment. Andy and Deb had more of a chat than an interview, discussing different ideas of what the printer could do. She was feeling pretty happy, and her mood lifted even further when she saw her dad's Explorer parked in the drive.

Brian, Deb's dad, worked for a national engineering group. When she was younger most of his projects were local, but he now accepted specialist work across the country. It did mean he was away for days, sometimes weeks at a time. When she was at college, Deb wondered what her stepmom got up to while he was away. So far it seemed to be split between spending time at the gym and watching shitty TV. She went through the front door to see her dad and Jane drinking coffee on the couch. Brian stood up and gave his daughter a huge hug.

"Hi Debbie, how's my little girl? I see you made it home ok?"

"Hi Dad. I'm fine. Things are... all right. I may have a job. I'll find out next week."

"Fantastic!" Brian embraced her in another hug.

"Thanks Dad." she murmured, hugging him back. He was still an attractive man. Wavy black hair, blue eyes, rugged looks from the time he spent outdoors. A great body that she could... Deb blinked and stood back.

"What's up, pumpkin?" Brian asked.

"Oh, ah, just remembered I have to send my college transcripts to the guy for the job. It's great to see you. I'll be back in a couple of minutes." She quickly walked to her room and closed the door.

'That was way beyond weird,' she thought. The thoughts she had while hugging her dad had drifted into a totally inappropriate direction. Deb didn't want to acknowledge she really had them, and slowly took some deep breaths to calm her racing mind.

"I really need to get laid. A toy's not doing the job anymore, I guess."

The weekend arrived with no more drama. Debbie tried to decipher the writing on the watch face, John had gone back to making sly digs at Deb, Jane was trying to make herself look busy, and Brian decided that he should take his wife out to dinner on Saturday night. He had asked the two kids if they wanted to come along, but they both said no. John naturally had a date with Cindy, and Deb didn't want to be a third wheel.

"You really should get out and meet some of your old friends. I'm sure they'd love to catch up with you." Brian had said, concerned about how much time his daughter was spending in the house.

"I'm fine, Dad. It's been a hectic year, so a bit of time relaxing is nice. I'll be ok. Have Netflix, will binge watch."

Brian kissed Deb on her forehead. "Well, ok. But we'll all go out together soon for Christmas."

Deb smiled back at her dad. "Sure thing." She then ducked into the kitchen and pulled the watch out of the back pocket of her jeans. It had become very warm for a short second when her dad had kissed her. It was cool now, and she wondered if she had imagined it.

=====

Deb was watching "Lucifer" on Netflix when Brian and Jane left in an Uber for their dinner around six. Johnny was preening himself in the hallway mirror and called to Deb, "Cindy suggested you call up Scott and go out with him."

"Scott? Scott who?" asked Deb, curious about his sudden concern.

"Scott Nofriends. Who else?" John replied, laughing. "Well, I'll leave you here with Seb. Don't wait up."

'Arrogant prick.' Deb thought, her eyes narrowing. Johnny and Cindy made a good pair. Both were always part of the popular crowd. Good looking, athletic, cruel...

She tapped the pause button as John turned away from the mirror.

Deb stood in front of him and crossed her arms. "You two feed off each other. You weren't quite so shitty until you met that skank. So what should I do to break that cycle?"

She took a step back and tapped her nose with a finger. "Hmm. Something surprising. Something you won't notice straight away. Yes. That's perfect. Don't go away Johnny boy."

She raced upstairs to Jane's en suite and found her favourite lipstick, then returned to her brother. "I think you'd look good with a bit of your mom's red. Now, to business."

Deb undid John's pants and let them drop to the floor. "Nice briefs. Guess you're thinking you'll get a bit of action tonight. You probably don't care, but I know your girlfriend has had more hotdogs inside her than sold at Fenway Park in a season."

She pulled down his briefs to expose a butt cheek. Deb was about to start to use the lipstick on herself when another thought arrived. A lipstick kiss on the ass may not be noticed. It had to be seen. It had to be conspicuous. It had to be on his penis.

"Yes," she whispered. "Like someone had given him a blow job. A ruby red lipstick mark on his tip, around his balls, and on his ass. Cindy may not see it, but she'll taste it. Oh, she will freak out and you'll be deep in it. Too bad, so sad."

The briefs went down further. Deb dropped to her knees and cradled her step brother's genitals. She rolled his balls in her hand, then gently tugged. John had taken to shaving that area, for which she was grateful. The lipstick would be much more noticeable. She pinched his sad-looking flaccid penis and gave it a stretch. "Not very impressive Johnny boy. Jane's nipple got hard. Maybe I can get a rise out of you."

She methodically started working on her stepbrother - stretching, rubbing his tip and finally, licking and sucking. Deb had never been interested in the asshole's prick before, but it was all in a good cause. And it was something she liked doing. The partners she had been with loved her oral work. She was pleased to feel him react to her mouth. A gentle swell, more filling in the mouth and a hint of precum.

She let him go and looked at her work. "That's better. Need a bit more. I've had bigger, but I guess yours is ok. As long as you know how to use it properly. Bet you just slam it into Cindy's box and think you've done her a favour. Oh..." Deb looked down in surprise. Her free hand had wandered to her own groin and was gently massaging her clit through her jeans. She hadn't realised looking at her step brother's dick would have that effect. In general, she was repulsed by him. As her fingers kept working, she sighed and admitted to herself that maybe, on a deep subconscious level, his looks did do something for her.

She shifted her hips and pulled the watch out of her back pocket. It was definitely warm. The Samurai on the face seemed to be looking at her now. A chill went through her as if a draught from the dark winter's night had found its way to the nape of her neck. She shuddered and put the watch on the floor.

Deb looked back at John. "Oh bro, you've gone soft. So, can't keep it up without attention? Doesn't surprise me." She shuffled over and started bobbing her mouth over his schlong. Deb concentrated on the dick and only the dick. A swirl of the tongue over his glans, a tug with her teeth. It was actually really enjoyable performing oral sex without the usual fuss of the guy just wanting to fuck her pussy.

Deb took a deep breath and pulled his hips towards her, forcing his fully expanded penis deep down her gullet. She realised she had made a mistake as John twitched in her throat. "Nonononono...' she thought, wildly looking around with her eyes for something, anything to catch his imminent ejaculation. Sucking his dick was one thing, swallowing his sperm was not. Deb groaned to herself when she couldn't see anything handy.

'Well, you caused it. Put up with the consequences.' She massaged his balls and went back to her work. Sure enough, there was a final twitch and her mouth was full of his salty fluid.

'Not. On. The plan..." she crossly thought, making sure every last drop was swallowed. Deb ran her fingers from the base to the tip along the raphe like she was squeezing an empty toothpaste tube. She wanted to make sure there would be no telltale signs of leaks on John's underwear.

'Oh, well. Time for the painting.' She dried John's dick with the bottom of her shirt and quickly applied the lipstick. A big red kiss was applied around his shaft, another around his balls, and a perfect kiss on his butt. Deb was particularly pleased with that one. Definitely worth a photo. She took a shot, pulled up John's pants and tucked his shirt in.

"Looking good Johnny. Give Cindy slut my regards," Deb laughed as she jumped back on the couch, sweeping up the watch as she moved. When she was settled, John gave a harsh laugh to finish his insult and walked out.

"Bye Johnny. Don't freeze your butt off."

=====

Deb was chuckling as Lucifer Morningstar showed his true face to one of the villains when John slumped in and fell in the chair next to her a couple of hours later. He didn't look good. His face was as white as the snow that had started to fall.

Deb was actually concerned about him. "You ok? You don't look well at all."

John slowly looked up at her, then dropped his head. "Ummm. No. It's fine. The night didn't really go as planned."

"Ok. Must be the time of year. Christmas makes people do crazy things."

They both stared at the TV. Deb could see John wrestling with his thoughts, looking up at her then quickly away. It was the most he'd ever looked at her without making a snide remark. She was glad she had remembered to wipe the lipstick off. That could have been hard to explain.

"Ok John, what's up? You look like you've seen a ghost, and you seem to want to talk to me. Whatever it is, say something or get lost. I'd much prefer to watch Tom Ellis than your sorry ass."

John glared at her, but it faded. He sighed deeply and blurted, "Cindy dumped me. Said I'd been cheating on her. But I hadn't. I love her. She understands me."

"Too bad. So the town rumour mill got you. Don't you just hate that?" she replied sarcastically. Debbie had been on the receiving end of many false stories and she was sure the main culprit was sitting in the room with her.

"No, no. It wasn't that. Cindy discovered... something that shouldn't have been where it was."

"Oh?" said Deb, feigning interest. "Like what?"

"Nothing, nothing. Just... impossible. I don't know. I think I'm going crazy. First Mom, then this. Goodnight Deb."

"Night." Deb chortled. She thought the holidays were looking better already.

Deb had watched six episodes of Lucifer when her dad and Jane stumbled in. She really wasn't interested in the show when it first came out, but it now seemed to be a good fit for the night. The Devil had decided to leave Hell because he was bored and unhappy with his lot. Deb could relate.

"Hi Pumpkin, how's my little girl? Have a good night?" Brian slurred.

Deb smiled at her olders. She really didn't like thinking of Jane as her parent. "Been a good night, thanks. How was dinner?

"Wonderful, just... gorgeous. Like your dad." butted in Jane. "C'mon hot potato, let's get upstairs. I need to lie down for a bit before you..."

"Shhh... Not in front of the children," whispered Brian. Loudly, he said to Deb, "We've had a bit to drink. Better sleep it off. We'll see you in the morning. Maybe afternoon."

Deb smiled and shook her head, rolling back to watch Tom. She was happy that her dad was happy, but she still didn't trust Jane. A quick search of her phone might be interesting. It needed a fingerprint to open it, but she had the right tool in her pocket to help with that. She watched a couple more episodes, nervously playing with the watch. She really, really wanted to get upstairs and check.

Finally, she acted. Deb had a quick look around the ground floor for the phone but figured Jane must have it in her handbag. She lightly ran up the stairs, Sebastian watching her go with his inscrutable feline eyes from the kitchen door. He raised one paw, then walked back into the kitchen with his tail high. He looked like a very happy cat.

Deb carefully walked forward until she was standing between the old folks and Johnny's bedrooms. She figured the coverage would catch all three and she could search uninterrupted. What she didn't expect was the loud noises coming from Jane.

"Huh huh huh, oh God Brian, I've missed this. Fuck, you're big. C'mon, harder. Split me. Fuck me." Jane growled. Deb had never heard her like this, so animalistic. She was getting turned on just listening to her big titted stepmom fuck her dad. Jane did have nice tits. The nipple she squeezed was nice and supple, so delectable. Deb was regretting not giving it a nibble. After all, they were all family now. Should be a bit more friendly.

Her dad spat back at Jane, breaking the spell, "Well, work that ass bitch. You want to ride me, just fucking get on with it. And get your tits down here. I didn't spend a shit load of money just to watch those puppies wave at me."

Brian started to let fly with a string of obscenities at his wife, but he was suddenly muffled. Deb guessed he was now choking on a boob. The slap of Jane landing on her dad was still loud and seemed to be more intense. Deb licked her lips. She was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to see the action. Suddenly there was silence as the house was paused. 'Better check on Johnny no cum ever first.' she giggled.