Amorous Goods: Time Does Stand Still at Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb tapped on John's door and opened it when there was no answer. Her stepbrother was sitting naked on the bed with one hand stretching his penis tight, and the other using a washcloth on the lipstick. He looked really sad and confused.

"Fuck you asshole. You deserve some shit in your life." She was tempted to try something else, but the lure of the other room was too strong. She quickly took a few photos and left. Seb was now sitting at the top of the stairs watching her intently, tail slowly flicking. It looked like he was smiling, but that was probably due to the light.

Nervously, Deb opened her dad's door. Entering his bedroom was always taboo. Entering while he was having sex was not something she had ever considered doing, but the thought of watching him fuck Jane was intoxicating. And she had to check the phone. Had to remember that.

Deb flipped on the light and sharply drew in a breath. The heady perfume of sexual release filled the air. She had never seen anyone else fucking in real life, but the sight of Jane with her head thrown back while Brian was gorging on her breast almost caused her to cum there and then. She took a photo and slowly walked to the end of the bed. Unconsciously she undid her jeans and stepped out of them.

"Oh Dad, that is magnificent. I guess that's why Jane waits for you. Makes Johnny's look like a little smokie."

Jane's butt was high in the air and her dad's penis just about to exit her pussy. Brian was big. Mesmerised, Deb stretched her thumb and little finger apart to roughly measure his length. She then closed her fist around his glistening shaft. He had to be at least eight inches long and over two inches thick.

"Damn. I'd really like to ride that." She took a few closeups of him, then examined her stepmom's stretched cunt. She was fully shaved, which didn't surprise Deb. "You've got a nice twat, Jane. Dad sure likes it. Johnny would love to get in as well. He's not going to get anything else for a while."

Deb glanced towards her stepbrother's bedroom and considered fucking the asshole, but the large, gorgeous, so wonderful penis of her father dragged her attention back. She carefully grabbed Jane's hips and pulled down. Brian smoothly impaled his wife up to the hilt.

"Well, you've got a deep fuckhole. I guess dad's the first guy that could really fill that cavern." Deb laughed. She stepped back and chewed a knuckle, trying to figure a way to get that wonderful piece of meat into her increasingly wet cunt. She slid her hand down the front of her panties and groaned in frustration. She was more than a little wet. The material covering her cunt was saturated and hindered her frantic attack on her hole. Her underwear came off and was tossed towards the door.

Deb reluctantly stopped to grab Jane's butt and push her forward. Her stepmom fell, slowly exposing her dad's penis. It was like Jane was unwrapping a toy for Deb to play with - a beautiful, firm, enticing thing of beauty. Finally, it popped out of Jane's cunt and waved at her, all shiny with the combined juice of the couple. Deb moaned at the sight, three fingers back now frantically working her own lubrication. She forced herself to stop and check on her dad. She still wasn't sure what the watch did, but suffocation by boob wasn't something she wanted. His dick was too precious. It was certainly big enough to share with her mom. Stepmom...

A quick adjustment of a tit, then a turn of Brian's head to make sure he could breathe, then Deb went back to admiring his dick. She badly wanted to suck it, but the memory of John shooting down her throat was still fresh. Deb wanted to taste her dad's cum, but she really wanted to feel him come inside her own cunt. Jane had him warmed up and ready to go. His balls had to be ready to release a glorious explosion of her father's love.

"Ok Dad, let's go for a ride. Better take some happy snaps for posterity first. Our first family fuck. Shame John is rubbing his dick. Bet he'd love his mom to apply the lipstick." Deb seriously considered hauling her stepbrother over, but quickly decided against it. The lure of her dad was too strong.

Deb tossed off the rest of her clothes and climbed on the bed. Her dad's penis was too nice not to kiss. She licked her lips and slowly engulfed him in her mouth, forcing herself to swallow the entire organ. Tears started to appear in her eyes as the enormous rod stretched her throat, but there was no way she was going to stop. Deb had taken John fully. She wanted to take her dad completely as well. It was only fair.

Finally, her nose touched his abdomen. She gave a little sob of relief and withdrew. "Oh God, that was a struggle, Dad. Worth it though. Let's get you where the Lord wanted your tool to go."

Deb placed one hand on Jane's ass to balance herself and the other to guide Brian into her. His cockhead bumped against her vagina but refused to go in. "Oh, come on you two. Let's do this," she said to the pair of genitals. She rotated her hips and slowly Brian worked his way into his daughter.

"Oh yes. That is good dad. So good. Wish I had known before. Why mom left you, I have no idea." Deb moaned. The feeling of being completely filled by her father nearly caused her to collapse onto Jane's ass. Taking a deep breath, Deb started sliding up and down hard on his penis trying to get every last fraction of an inch into her body. She started to sob again as she could feel him hitting her cervix and realised there was no way she could physically fit more of her father into her.

"Ok, ok. Get it together Deb. So your cunt isn't as big as Jane's. That's fine. Enjoy the ride. Oh, hi Seb. Come to watch me do it human-style?"

Sebastian had jumped onto the end of the bed and had curled up. He was purring loudly and seemed to be watching the three intently. A flash of red passed across his yellow eyes, but Deb didn't care. She had placed both hands on Jane's butt for support and was rocking back and forth, loving the feeling of a real dick inside her. A faint thought flickered on, telling her this was all wrong, having sex with her dad was wrong, blowing her stepbrother was wrong, caressing her stepmom's ass was wrong. She shrugged and the voice was snuffed out. Nothing that felt this good could really be bad.

Sebastian uncurled himself and rubbed his cheek against Deb's thigh. She looked down at him in surprise and scratched him along his back. "You're very affectionate tonight Seb. Most unusual."

She gently rubbed Jane's butt and sighed. Really, it wasn't fair that she wasn't getting any attention. Brian liked her, and Deb did push her off his cock. She figured she should do something nice, like give her pussy some attention. It also made sense to keep her moist so Brian's monster could easily slide back in. She gently pushed three fingers into Jane and curled them up.

"Jane, that is one hell of a hole. No wonder you can easily take dad's soda can." Deb said admiringly. She leaned back and moaned as her father's cock moved inside, then focused on Jane's pussy. It did look nice. A prominent clit, a nice shaped hood, and smooth. Deb licked her lips at the sight, but it wasn't possible for her to taste the sweet-smelling juice that had recommenced leaking out of Jane. She pulled her fingers out and stared at the moisture coating them. Hesitating for a second, she licked them clean.

"Oh, that is nice. Licking you off Dad was good, but pure Jane? Awesome. Can I have a bit more? Why thank you..." Deb shoved four fingers inside and rotated her hand so her fingers could caress Jane's front wall. She found a little bump that she immediately recognised from her own vaginal excursions and started furiously rubbing it while working her own clit. She didn't know what to expect, but Jane felt warmer then a burst of hot juice coated Deb's hand. Feeling Jane come caused Deb to have her own intense orgasm. She gasped and fell forward, resting her head on Jane's back.

"Oh wow. Thanks, and you're welcome. My first lesbian experience. Does it count though if I'm riding a cock? Guess it doesn't matter, we all enjoyed it. Now, let's finish you off, dad."

She pushed herself upright with her clean hand and licked the other one while starting to rock on her dad's cock. Once that was done she rose up and dropped, imitating Jane's action when she first walked in. She moaned in ecstasy at the feeling of her dad stretching her vagina, then thumping into the top of her cavity. She couldn't fit him all, but she didn't care. It was the best Christmas present ever.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes, concentrating on squeezing her muscles on the way up and relaxing on the way down. Deb was sure he would come. The two J's did. He had to. She wanted to feel him flood her cunt so bad.

"Come on Brian, you sexy beast. Give it to me. Give it up Dad. C'mon, let it go. Give your daughter a treat. Yeah, that's it. More, just a bit more. I'm sure that's you. God, I'm so wet. Please Dad. Please... Oh yessss...."

Deb let out a contented sigh and fell forward again. Sebastian, who had curled up directly behind the trio, got up and with a happy flick of his tail wandered back downstairs.

"That was a huge cumshot Dad. You must have been saving that for a while. Thanks. I really needed a good fucking." She reluctantly sat up and slowly lifted herself off her father. A large dollop of sperm fell out of her vagina and landed on the sheets. Deb ran two fingers around her insides and sucked the white goo off.

"Nice. I'd love you to actually fuck my throat. That would be so awesome, you unloading all that into me. Anyway, better get you back inside Janey before you soften up. Not that I'd mind doing this again. So good..."

Deb lovingly kissed her dad's penis and carefully guided it back into Jane. She readjusted the pair to roughly the positions they were in before she paused them and got off the bed.

"Well, a couple more photos for posterity. Oh, Jane's phone!" Deb put on her underwear and stuffed her shirt in them to catch any drips. The phone was on the dresser and a touch of her stepmom's thumb opened it. She quickly scanned the various messaging and email apps, but it all looked like boring suburbanite stuff.

"Well, good to know. You like Dad for his dick. I can understand that now. Well kids, have fun." She had one final look around before turning off the light and closing the door. Debbie rummaged around in the armful of clothes trying to find the jeans pocket that held the watch.

She tapped the go button and smiled with affection at the watch. Her smile faded rapidly, and a shiver went down her spine that had nothing to do with the weather. The samurai was now facing directly towards her and had on a demon kabuki mask. He was also holding his very large stylised penis. If it were to scale, it would have had to be about three feet long.

"What are you?" Deb whispered, a feeling of terror rising from deep inside. She ran into her bedroom and threw the watch into its box. She found her old cheerleading baton and pushed the box into the back of her closet then jumped onto her bed and hugged her knees.

"What did I do? Why did I do that? Oh, fuck..." she moaned rocking back and forth, staring at the closed door.

Sebastian came in. He looked at the closest, then at Deb. He turned and raced back downstairs. Deb was sure he was laughing.

=====

Sunday was a non-event. Deb couldn't sleep and had gone downstairs to sit on the couch. Lucifer had lost its appeal, so she decided to watch Spongebob. She continually played with her stretched pussy, wondering why she had decided to fuck her father.

John came down mid-morning. He still looked pretty awful but didn't say anything to Deb. She offered to make him a coffee, which he nodded acceptance.

Brian and Jane staggered down mid-afternoon. Brian just had on a pair of boxers, and Jane a pair of white briefs and a loose tee. Both kids blushed at the sight of their barely covered parents and tried hard not to stare.

Sebastian had found a warm spot near a window and was watching them all in the typical nonchalant feline manner.

"Who's up for WAFFLES!" declared Jane, throwing her arms in the air and causing her loose boobs to sway under her shirt. John turned white and bolted upstairs.

"What's wrong with Johnny? asked Jane.

"Not sure. Had a fight with Cindy. Probably drank too much." said Deb, shrugging her shoulders. She could understand John's reaction. The desire to reach out and fondle those mounds was almost overwhelming. It took an enormous amount of self-control not to leave either.

"Huh. Poor kid. Oh well, These things happen. Needs to harden up a bit." Brian said.

"Like you again?" laughed Jane, slapping his ass. Deb could feel the bile rising in response.

=====

Andy called Deb early Monday morning and offered her the job, which she gratefully accepted. She threw herself into learning about the printer and started producing large, ornate Christmas window decorations which Andy then installed. Soon they were working long hours to keep up with the demand. Deb really wanted to investigate the watch further, but earning a wage was much more important. Consequently, it had stayed in the closet.

After two weeks she had enough cash to settle her bill with Amorous Goods. Debbie had wrestled with her conscience, split between crushing the cursed device and keeping it. She was still wavering when Dylan answered the phone.

"Oh, hi Debbie! Happy Holidays. I'm glad you called. A co-worker has done a bit more investigation and has come up with some - interesting information. But first, she would like it returned. If you want to. You'd be amply compensated for your travel, and your choice of a replacement gift."

Deb still had the photos on her phone of the night with her family. At the logical level, it appalled her, but her deep emotions wanted it to go further. "I don't know Dylan. It is a nice timepiece. It is very... unusual."

Dylan sighed, "Well, ok. May I ask if you discovered its unusual properties? Or would you like me to tell you what Morgana discovered?"

Deb bit her bottom lip. She didn't want to admit to a shop assistant what had happened, but she really wanted to hear what had been discovered. She decided to avoid his question. "Well I'm interested in its history so please, tell me what she's found."

Dylan went on to say that every item had high-resolution photographs taken of it, and Morgana was a cultural expert specialising in 'interesting objects'. Her job was to assess the collection and recommend which items could safely be sold. Initially, she thought the watch fell into that category, but a premonition soon after Debbie left caused her to review her notes.

The writing on the face was an ancient Japanese script - Jōdai Nihon-go and was dated around the 8th Century. It described the timepiece as a Tsukumogami - a tool that had acquired a kami, or spirit. In this case, it was possessed by an Oni known as an Amanojaku. Dylan said they were small demons able to provoke a person's darkest desires and persuade them into carrying out wicked deeds. The script also described this Oni being accompanied by an Obake, a shapeshifter that could also possess living creatures.

Deb went pale, "Like a cat?"

"Well, I guess so. This is pretty hypothetical. Most of our items need to connect with a human before they release their power, then they just need to be close to that person. After a while, the connection fades and needs to be renewed. That's why I didn't touch it. I've seen some unusual sights here, and I don't need more complications."

Dylan's word's swirled around her head. It made sense. As strange as it seemed, it all made sense. "But what about the kanji on the case? I thought it said..."

Dylan broke in, "It actually says 'Time will stop, and lust is eternal.' An easy mistake in the translation."

"Oh," said Deb. "So... say I did discover its features. What can I do?"

"Don't touch it. Bring it back. The Oni will get into your head and you will not be able to refuse its desire. The tsukumogami seems to have the ability to remould itself into a different shape to suit the time period. That's why it looks like a cheap watch. Next week it may look like a phone. We don't know, but we need to make sure it stays contained."

Deb drummed her fingers on the table, trying to think. Her pussy started to feel warm and thoughts of her fucking her dad started to force their way up out of her subconscious. They weren't as strong as a week ago, and they now unnerved her.

"We can offer you the Hokusai as a straight trade... It's safe." Dylan said as if reading her thoughts.

"No, c'mon. We can have so much fun together!" a tiny voice in her head pleaded.

"Sold. I'll be down tomorrow. And Dylan - thanks." blurted Deb before she could change her mind.

She heard Dylan slowly exhale. "Great, I'll make sure the print is nicely wrapped for your dad. And thank you. You've made a wise choice. The guy in the movies eventually went insane. He couldn't control his sexual desires, and had to be locked away for everyone's safety."

Debbie closed her eyes and rubbed her temples. Japanese demons, shapeshifters, possessed animals. It was all straight out of a fantasy, but the truth was there in glorious color on her phone. She rummaged under the sink and found a plastic bag to put the watch in. Grabbing a broom, she went up to her room. Sebastian was sitting in front of the closet, tail flicking and a low growl coming from deep in his throat. If she needed confirmation that something was wrong, his attitude confirmed it.

"Alright, Amanojaku. Too late. You've had your fun, so leave. Now."

Seb just glared back.

"I know what you are. You either let me get to the watch now, or it can stay there. Either way, I'm not touching that thing again."

Seb blinked slowly, then walked over to her purring. She was sure the demonic influence had left her cat. Deb quickly pulled the box out of the closet with the broom and pushed it into the bag. "Right Oni. Smart choice. Goodbye, and thanks for a bit of fun."

=====

"It's a Hokusai! Where did you find a Hokusai? How could you afford a Hokusai?" Brian spluttered as he unwrapped his present.

"Devil is in the detail, dad." smiled Debbie.