Amorous Goods: Vikki's Turn Ch. 07

Story Info
Vikki has a class to teach!
2.9k words
4.27
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikki sighed at Pastor Dave and his wife Kelly. They were such disappointments. Pastor Dave was embarrassed that he had become a cum addict. He spent most of his time in his home trying to control his addiction. Vikki needed him out there begging for blow jobs. Unfortunately, he was managing his desires by watching online porn and sucking lots of phallic shaped vegetables.

Kelly, a school teacher to high school seniors, at The Church of the Second Coming had failed to bring her new sluts. Vikki wanted ripe and nubile high school students. After all, variety was the spice of life. Vikki knew it was time to take affirmative action otherwise the Greens would keep using her. No one used Vikki, she was the one in control. She was the one who dominated.

Vikki changed into a nice teacher out. She regretted leaving her dominatrix outfit. It made her feel powerful. As Vikki left, Bubbles, Kendra and Lisa were left on edge. If Vikki wasn't satisfied why should anyone else be? She owned their orgasms after all.

Vikki walked across the street, with Kelly and Pastor Dave to The Church of the Second Coming high school. Kelly introduced her Mistress as a "guest speaker" there to teach them about the "right" ways to have sex. Whenever Kelly and Pastor Dave went home to The Church of the Second Coming they morphed back into their normal bodies so no one would think anything was strange. Vikki had no desire for them like this but she had a class to teach.

"So who here has had sex?" questioned Vikki. She was shocked as only a few of the students raised their hands. "You are supposed to be young and nubile eighteen year olds! You should be fucking like rabbits. I never realized you had so much to learn. You are so far behind other school."

"We're sorry Ma'm," began Jerry. He sat in the front row. "It's just we have to sit through the same lecture every year and get asked the same stupid questions about safe sex and the chicks not getting pregnant. It's a complete waste of everyone's time. You can learn all about it on the internet anyways."

"Sadly, you don't get that choice we all have to learn." stated Vikki. "Mrs Green has tried her best to come up with an educational, yet interesting way to teach you seniors. But, you don't even give her the chance which amazes me as if I had a women who looked like that wanting to talk to me about sex I'd be all ears."

Since she wasn't in Amorous Goods, Kelly had some free will return to her. "Excuse me but I don't think its appropriate to talk about me like that in front of my class."

Vikki turned to her and smirked. Free will. It made Kelly defiant and fun. "Sure it is Slut, just take it as a compliment."

Vikki turned to teach her class. but before she could speak again, Kelly spoke. She seemed determined to voice her thoughts. Vikki's pussy grew wet at the thought of the punishment that awaited Kelly back at Amorous Goods.

"How dare you speak to me like that! I'm a moral Christian woman, who has a teaching degree. I am the wife to the Pastor of this church."

Kelly's protests were cut off mid flow though as Vikki quietly turned around and put a manicured finger to her lips. "Shhhh, A Slut's mouth is not for complaining Kelly. Now why don't you just stand still. I'll take over the class now. A Slut like you should know you're only good for obeying.

Kelly felt like she should say something, but no matter how hard she tried nothing happened. Her head just echoed with Vikki's words; ``Stand quietly, be a good girl, stand quietly, be a good girl..." The simple thoughts repeated in Kelly's head. She wanted to obey. She wanted to flee? Try as she may, Kelly found she was rooted to the spot. Ultimately, all that Kelly could think of was that it was best to please Vikki. Vikki was all that mattered?

Vikki was more determined than ever to teach these seniors. "So where was I? Oh yes Jerry, I was asking why you wouldn't want to talk about sex education with a foxy thing like Mrs Green."

"It's not about real sex though. It's about abstinence. It's all cucumbers and cartoon rabbits having families. It's a waste of time." stated Jerry.

"I couldn't agree more," stated Vikki. She turned and walked around Kelly. Vikki stood directly behind her slut and placed a hand on each shoulder. "So what you are trying to tell me is that you would try harder if class were a little more..." (Vikki ripped Kelly's modest dress off.) ""Hands on?"

"Absolutely Ma'm One hundred percent." Jerry had grown hard at the image of the speaker ripping Mrs. Green's dress off. He couldn't count the times he'd imagined ripping Mrs. Green out of her dress.

"Well then come right up. I for one we should teach this class your way."

Kelly could only watch in horror at the conversation between Vikki and her student.Kelly just stood motionless as Vikki continued to grope her breasts. She was far away from Amorous Goods now, thoughts of obeying no longer lingered. Kelly's mind was screaming out to run, flee, do anything to either get away or stop what was happening. It was wrong?

But, Vikki's control still persisted. Over and over again, Kelly just thought 'stand quietly, be a good girl, stand quietly, be a good girl..." Jerry joined Vikki at the front of the class. Vikki spoke.

"So, Jerry we'll start with a scenario. Class has finished for the day, and there's just you and Mrs. Green left in the school together...all alone. It's obvious she has kept you behind for 'extracurricular activities' and is waiting for you to make your move. What does a young man like you do?"

"Well I would...uhmm...try and talk to her? Questioned Jerry.

"No, no, no," stated Vikki. "You're so much further behind than I expected. Now as a nubile eighteen year old, I expect you to show Mrs. Green how things are done. This is a demonstration of the things you've supposedly learned on the internet. It's not an oral exam. Now Mrs. Green, I expect you to be a good girl and play your role without any naughty complaining, am I understood?"

To her horror, Kelly felt herself nodding. She knew she could only be a good girl and play her role. She had to teach her students after all? This was the right way?

"Thank you for obeying." stated Vikki. She turned back to Jerry. "So now Jerry show me how you would handle this scenario with your teacher.

Vikki stepped away from Kelly and waited to see what Jerry would do. Jerry couldn't believe his luck. He had fantasies about this. Now they were coming true! Here he was, allowed to have his way with her. Jerry wasted no time at all violently ripping open her blouse before using his hand to explore up underneath her skirt. Jerry thought she felt so nice, so soft, so right.

Seconds later Vikki screamed out. "What the fuck do you think you're doing boy!"

"Well...uhmm I thought I was doing what you told me to Ma'm." stated Jerry nervously.

"I told you to show me how you would conduct yourself when alone with a horny and slutty young teacher. What in the world were you thinking Jerry, where was your left hand going?"

"Err to finger her Ma'm," stated Jerry, still nervous.

"Finger HER!" yelled Vikki, "She is your teacher NOT a porn star. You need to show her some respect boy, she may be wetter than a swamp but you can't just go rampaging blindly towards her cunt!"

"I'm sorry Ma'm." apologized Jerry.

"It's no problem, we are all here to learn after all." stated Vikki frustratingly. She couldn't believe how much these students had to learn. The Church of the Second Comming's sexual health policy sucked. Vikki knew it was up to her to fix it.

"Class now that we've learned we can't fuck her like a common whore, where do you think you should start Jerry?" questioned Vikki.

"Uhmm...maybe a kiss?" questioned Jerry.

"Good for you, Jerry." stated Vikki, "If one set of a woman's lips is wet than the other should be too. After the top lips have been moistened you can proceed to the tits, thighs, bottom and then finally, in due time the cunr. Start again." stated Vikki.

Kelly watched the lesson take place without saying a word. She was a good girl and she obeyed? A part of her felt like something was wrong, but now both her mind and her cunt were reassuring her that everything was alright. She was a teacher. She needed to show her students how to get fucked. This was the way.

As Jerry began to approach her once more, the only thought in Kelly's head was that she had to teach the class and be a good girl. Kelly embraced Jerry as he went to kiss her, gasped as he cupped and fondled her breasts. Her breathing quickened as she felt first her blouse, followed by her bra, skirt and panties all far to the floor as Jerry continued to kiss and caress her everywhere. Soon Kelly found herself bent over her own desk, bucking and screaming in orgasm as Jerry grunted and came inside her.

After two or three more more thrusts on Jerry's part he withdrew and redressed himself waiting for Vikki's judgement. Spent, Kelly collapsed to the floor. Jerry's cum spilled out of her. She didn't want to admit it to herself but being fucked by Jerry was better than being fucked by her husband. The only thing better than Jerry fucking her would be a woman fucking her. That thought quickly left her mind. Kelly was a good girl. She was the wife of a pastor.

"Nice job!" stated Vikki. "After your failed first attempt, you approached your teacher with the respect she deserved, navigated her erogenous zones adequately and left our slutty Mrs. Green quivering in a pool of cum. I would say that's a solid B for a first try."

"Thank you Ma'm." said Jerry as he zipped up his pants.

"However class," stated Vikki, "Not all girls are good girls like your teacher here, you have only learnt half the lesson."

Vikki strode over to Kelly, who was slumped against a wall now still gasping. Vikki helped her to her feet. Then Vikki walked her back over to the front of class and stood her up in front of class.

"Some girls don't look like this at all with their natural beauty and quiet attitude. Some girls are very bad girls indeed, which brings us to the second half of our lesson."

Vikki then summoned some of Amorous Goods' magic and started whispering in Kelly's ear. No student was able to hear what Vikki had said.

By now, Kelly was nearly crazy with horniness. Her head was full of pink clouds, her cunt was dripping and her mind was echoing with the words; 'Naughty girl, bad girl, sexy girl, slut girl, whore girl, bimbo girl... naughty girl, bad girl, sexy girl, slut girl, whore girl... bimbo girl...'

The list repeated and repeated in her head. Kelly knew they were true. She was all of those. To her horror, Kelly realized it wasn't just her thoughts that were changing. Her breasts began to expand at a tremendous rate, growing to at least three times their original size. Her hair began to get lighter and lighter until it was platinum blond. She was a perfect bimbo. Kelly stuck out her tits and stumbled slightly as her center of gravity shifted to suit her new figure.

As she took a few steps to regain her balance she could feel her new wider hips sway with the motion. She was a blonde bombshell of epic proportions and the only thoughts that filled her head were to be a naughty, bad, sexy, slutty, bimbo whore.

Now that Amorous Goods had affected her again, Kelly felt compelled to act upon her sluttier personality. Spotting the nearest student from the front row, Kelly dived into action. She unzipped him and got on her knees. Soon the student's cock was in her mouth. Gary was stunned. He didn't know what to do. He didn't have any problem she was doing, but there was a class full of people watching. He looked down at her sucking away happily on his exposed cock and was thinking to maybe do something to stop this when Vikki yelled at him.

"Gary!"

"Yes Ma'm?" stated Gary.

"Is the slut not pleasing you?" questioned Vikki.

"What? Yes...I mean no?" said Gary again. He'd never been so confused.

"Why have you stopped paying attention?" asked Vikki.

Gary was like a deer trapped in headlights, he had no idea what he was supposed to say. Mrs. Green going down on him didn't help.

"I like it Ma'm. It's just that...it's just that I think I'm gay." stated Gary. There he had said it. He went to a religious school. His teacher was blowing him. He'd admitted to the world that he'd rather be blown by a man. Gary expected to be thrown out of class.

Vikki just smiled. "I understand. In my classroom, being gay isn't wrong. But, We'll cover homosexuality another day. Now just sit back and enjoy. A girl like this doesn't need your attention. She's happy to just suck and fuck away to her heart's content. You don't need to speak to her, touch her, or even look at her. She is happy where she is and you should be paying attention to what's going on in the lesson."

"I'm sorry Ma'm, it won't happen again." Gary was slightly confused and still worried. Was he going to be kicked out of school for being gay?

Gary didn't have time to consider his situation. Kelly had picked that moment to finish her fun with him. Gary sprayed cum down her throat.

"Nice to see that you're pleased Gary. We'll cover gay relationships soon. Now on with the class." stated Vikki.

"It doesn't matter if it's a man bimbo or a woman bimbo. You've got to show them whose in charge of the situation. A slutty little bimbo will do anything you want if they know you are taking the lead. You don't just merrily let them suck away on you like a lollipop until its too late. Bimbos have all sorts of places that would welcome your cock with open arms if you just man up and give them what for when the time is right. I think we're going to need to have another class on this next week. You are SO far behind. However, feel that you have learned a lot today. Your prudent ways are beginning to fade. You should all become horny teenagers as is natural." stated Vikki.

"There has been the slight fuck-up here and there but that is to be expected when learning something new. So I've decided to turn this lesson into a class, for the rest of the semester you will be learning all about sex.We will be learning about orgies, fetishes and bondage. We will learn about toys and uniforms. Mrs. Green is going to devote all her time to helping you. I expect you to use her to do well as in class and I expect you all to prepare thoroughly before each class."

The students sat and listened to Vikki in her plans to revamp the class. Vikki knew their sexual needs would soon be out of control. They wouldn't be able to make it through the school day without fucking four or five times.

"It will be hard. You will have homework. I expect you to all watch a lot of porn. Next week I want you to have a plan for what you will do to Mrs. Green. Anyone needing to use Mrs. Green can find her next door in Amorous Goods. Are there any questions?"

No one raised a hand. They were all to stunned at what had taken place.

"Well in that case if that are no questions, I will see you all next week. Thank you very much everybody, class dismissed."

Soon only Vikki and Kelly were left in the classroom.

"I am very proud of you today Kelly," Vikki told her with a hungry look in her eyes, "You were a good girl when asked to be and then you were a very naughty girl indeed. Just like every good bimbo slut should be. You're an excellent teacher.

"Like thank you." giggled Kelly, smiling her happy bimbo smile. "It was totes more fun than teaching my normal stuff. I wish I could do that all day long!."

"Ah, my good dyke, I'll see to it you get as many pussies and cocks you want. seven days a week starting from now." As she was saying this, Viki unzipped her skirt. "Now why don't you try your skills out on a woman...like a good little bimbo."

Kelly didn't need to be asked twice. As soon as she saw Vikki's pussy. she dove into position and began to happily lick away. Kelly didn't stop with a few kisses and kitten licks; she pressed her mouth up against Vikki's labia with every sign of utter delight and submission. Kelly wriggled her tongue up into the wet slit between them. Sadly, Kelly failed to bring Vikki off. Vikki knew she'd have to keep Kelly in Amorous Goods, or collar her, to have a truly good slut.