Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!
7.7k words
4.7
169.3k
553

Part 1 of the 51 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Busty Maid with Purple Eyes

Lance Hayward

I stared at the landscape passing by as Mom drove us down the country road. We were an hour out of the city. It was rural. Farms with dairy cows munching on their cud. Sometimes a tractor just sitting out in a field. Houses from time to time.

Mom was driving with my little sister in the back of the car. The trunk bulged with suitcases. My backpack was down around my feet. More bags were in the back beside Kylie. The moving truck would be coming tomorrow.

It was surreal to be moving like this.

Surreal.

"There it is," Mom said," nodding to the left. I stared past her to see a thick hedge that seemed to stretch for forever down the road. "That's it. Your Uncle... Your estate, Lance."

I blinked at how long the hedges went. "This surrounds the property?"

"Every bit of it," said Mom. "That's what your dad used to say about it. He'd only been a few times."

"I still can't believe Uncle Mortimer has all this," Kylie said. My little sister spoke my own thoughts. "A mansion? He had a mansion this close to where we lived. Why didn't we ever visit?"

"He liked his privacy," Mom answered. "I only met him on the day I married your father. I think it might have been the first time he'd left the mansion in years. Maybe the only time. Your father's older brother was... eccentric. And those... that date of his... Well, I think she's the woman running the estate. I think that's the gate."

I was about to ask about this woman, when my phone beeped with the text. I pulled it out and saw a text from my friend, Bella Miles. "You there yet?"

Mom turned off the road to a wrought iron gate that filled the break in the hedgerow. The mansion came into view. Three stories tall. Made of grayish stone with ivory creeping up the front in parts. It had rows of evenly spaced windows as it stretched to the right and left.

"Like something out of a horror movie," Kylie said from the back seat.

I texted Bella, "Just arrived."

"Can't believe you own a mansion," she answered. "Your uncle is nuts."

"Yeah," I whispered. I still couldn't believe that this mansion was mine. I was twenty. What right did I have to own a mansion? To be a billionaire. Uncle Mortimer, a man I had only heard about, had left his entire estate to me on a single condition.

I just had to live in the mansion, and I could never sell it. According to the lawyer, the provision in the will was well-written and very enforceable. So Mom, Kylie, and I have packed up to move in and claim my inheritance.

"Do you have the code to the gate?" asked Mom, flashing me a smile. It was a tad fragile.

Yeah, Kylie was right, this felt like a horror movie. A creepy mansion in the middle of nowhere left to me by an "eccentric" uncle that I had never met. It was either that or a Nigerian scam. But the mansion was real. The money, too.

We just had to live in Hayward Manor.

"It's 1353," I said. "Then the pound key."

Mom punched in the code, each button press causing a beep, as she said, "Your father told me that his great-grandfather, Aleister Hayward, had the mansion brought over from England. Can you believe that? Took it apart stone by stone, and brought it here."

"That's insane," I said as the gate creaked open. "You could build it fresh."

Mom shrugged. "Your family is a little strange."

"Dad wasn't strange," Kylie said.

"He was like the... black sheep of the family," Mom said. "I think he wanted to get away from it all." Mom glanced at me, her blonde hair framing her round face. She smiled at me, dimples appearing in her cheeks, her blue eyes gentle. "It's your choice, Lance."

"I'm fine," I said. "I don't have to be a weirdo. I could do a lot of good with this money. So what if we have to live in a giant, creepy mansion in the middle of nowhere?"

"Bet it gets foggy here," muttered Kylie. "Just rises off the moors and spills down over us, bringing evil. Like the Baskerville Hound."

"Which was a prank," Mom said. "And there are no moors around here. That's back in England."

Mom drove down the driveway, which was made of a crushed, white stone that stood in contrast to the green of the lawn. A washed-out green. Dark. Almost shadowy. I swallowed as the mansion came closer and closer. The street we lived on, a cul-de-sac two blocks long, could fit on this driveway and still not quite reach the front of the mansion. There, the driveway broke apart into a loop that let cars pull up before the mansion. A lane shot off down the side of the mansion. Maybe it led to a garage or something.

Just as we were pulling up, the twin doors of the mansion, each maybe twelve feet tall and fashioned of dark wood, opened. A woman stepped out wearing a French maid's uniform. A very... scanty French maid's uniform.

I blinked at the tall and leggy maid in white, thigh-high stockings held up by garters that vanished beneath her rather short and puffy skirt. Black with layers of ruffled lace peeking out. The dress fit her tight in the torso and cupped her large breasts which seemed about to overflow her bodice. My cock went to full stiffy at the sight of her. A golden garter encircled her left thigh just above the top of the stockings, a band of lacy cloth. Her black hair fell down her back, a maid's cap perched on her head. She was a mature woman, a MILF-maid or something and...

I blinked. I could have sworn there was something shadowy behind her.

She stepped down the few stairs that led off the porch to where Mom stopped the car. The maid leaned over to peer into the car, her breasts almost presented to my gaze, big and soft. Her cleavage was incredible. Then her purple eyes caught my attention.

I had never seen eyes like hers. They brimmed with something... I had never encountered. A passion that made me shiver with the intensity of it.

"Wow, she's dressed..." Kylie trailed off. "Don't drool over her boobs, Lance!"

I swallowed as Mom chuckled. Then the maid opened the car door for me, straightening with such grace.

"Master Lance," she purred, "how lovely it is to meet you." She held out her hand to me.

I took it, feeling the warmth. How delicate her fingers were. I climbed out of the car. A spicy perfume washed around me. I breathed it in and felt relaxed. She darted her hand in to grab my backpack off the floor.

"This way, Master," she said and strode ahead of me. Her skirt swayed, her hips rolling. The puffy layers of lace rustled as she climbed the two stairs onto the.

My mouth went dry as I followed her, Mom and Kylie getting out of the car behind me. My dick was so stiff in my pants. This woman was gorgeous. Breathtaking. Like, I knew some beautiful women in my life. My mom was pretty. Bella was a cutie. My aunt was pretty hot. Ms. Dorcea was a sexy teacher. Carla on the cheer squad, Felicity, Alice, Gloria, and my two cousins Deborah and Izzy were all sultry girls. But this woman...

I followed her into the mansion. It was a large entrance hall with a grand staircase that looked to lead up to the third floor. A crystal chandelier hung overhead with electric candles that caused rainbow lights to dance through the pieces. Doors led off both sides of the room, the walls covered in dark paneling. There was a strange statue in the corner of a woman with two big eyes. Bug eyes. She would be gorgeous save for that alien feature.

The maid turned around and set down my backpack. Then she curtsied to me, saying, "I am so pleased to meet you, Master Lance. I am Cali, the caretaker of Hayward Manor and your familiar maid."

"Right, right, the lawyer mentioned I had to keep employing you as part of the deal," I said.

"I come with the mansion," she said and moved closer to me. "You own Hayward Manor, so you own me now, Master."

She cupped my face and kissed me.

I froze at the feel of her hot lips on mine. My little sister gasped behind me. I stood frozen as this heat boiled my nuts. I couldn't believe this was happening. That this woman was thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I groaned, relaxing into the kiss. I couldn't help myself.

Her lips felt amazing. Her fingers were so soft on my face. Her purple eyes stared at mine. They filled my existence. I shuddered, feeling connected to her like I had never been with anyone. My crush on Bella paled in comparison to this connection.

My heart beat faster and faster as I felt like it was... syncing up with her.

"Mom," gasped Kylie.

"She's his maid," said Mom, her voice almost dreamy. "It's okay if they kiss."

Then it happened. My heartbeat matched Cali's. We were united. She closed her eyes at that point and inhaled as we kissed. I felt her drawing a breath out of my lungs. She quivered as she broke the kiss with me.

"A gift of saliva and breath," she whispered. "A gift of life's rhythm, the heat of passion. Now a gift of seed. The salt that plants vitality in the earth."

She dropped to her knees before me, the spicy scent of her perfume lingering in my nose. Her hands squeezed my cock through my jeans. I gasped as Kylie darted up beside me, her black hair falling in pigtails around her face. She had our father's hair. Mine was brown. Her blue eyes and round face were so much a younger version of Mom's. Eighteen, she looked horrified.

"She's groping him, Mom," gasped Kylie.

"She is," Mom said dreamily, moving up on the other side. She had a big smile on her face, her eyes slightly vacant. She breathed in deeply. "Mmm, what a lovely perfume."

"What is going on?" I asked as Cali unfastened my jeans.

"Why, I am welcoming you to your estate, Master, and passing on ownership of it to you." Her purple eyes flared bright as she unzipped my fly and yanked my jeans down. My cock tented my striped boxers. She tugged those down next. "Mmm, I must prove my subservience to you, Master, and you must perform your duty as my owner. It is a two-way street."

My cock popped out of my boxers. My sister gasped while Mom kept smiling in that dreamy way of hers. Then Cali engulfed my cock. Her plump, red lips slid over my dick. I groaned at how great that felt. My dick throbbed in her mouth. A shiver ran through me as I experienced my first blowjob.

"Mom!" gasped Kylie then spun around, her cheeks burning red. "You can't let him do that."

"She's his maid," Mom said. She watched on. I stood there getting blown by Cali. She worked her mouth up and down my cock while Mom just... smiled. "She can suck his cock if he wants her to."

"Mom!" Kylie squealed in disgust. "They can't... She's... This is wrong."

"God, it feels so good," I groaned, unable to stop myself.

"Pig!" Kylie hissed, her shoulders tensed. She was taking this... badly. Well, maybe that was how she should take such a surreal event. I didn't know how to take it. I felt so bewildered. My head spun from all of this.

It was such a heady rush to have that warm, hot mouth sucking on my dick. Cali bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my dick. Her lips sealed about the shaft. Her tongue danced around the crown.

My balls twitched as I enjoyed this bliss I had never imagined a blowjob could feel this amazing. It was way, way better than jerking off. Masturbation had nothing on a real, live woman loving my dick with her mouth. My cock throbbed in her mouth.

I groaned as Mom kept watching. She had this soft smile that dimpled her cheeks, her blue eyes glazed over. She looked stoned or something. Which wasn't like her. Maybe this was how she coped with me getting a blowjob before her.

"Damn," I groaned, staring down at Cali working her mouth up and down my cock.

Her purple eyes shone with this intensity. I shuddered as they captivated me. Her hot mouth worked up and down my cock. She suckled on me, her cheeks hollowing. I swayed there, the world falling away from me save for those purple eyes.

She worked her head, her maid's cap shifting. She suckled with such intensity. My balls twitched from the pressure of her hot mouth. Every time she nursed, my nuts tightened more. They brimmed with the cum I would fire into her mouth.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, Cali."

She purred around my cock. She suckled with such hunger.

"You want it," I groaned. "My cum."

Her purple eyes gleamed with her desire.

The pressure swelled at the tip of my cock. That ache that needed to be released. I would cum so hard. I would flood her mouth with all my jizz. Just unleash all the spunk that I had in me. I would fire every bit of it had into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. I gasped. The pressure in my nuts swelled even more. I was so close. I was about to cum. She nursed on me, drawing me to that moment of eruption. That powerful point when I would just burst.

"Fuck!" I groaned and erupted.

Shadows unfurled from her back.

I blinked as my cum fired out of my dick. Nothing there. I groaned as stars danced across my vision, rapture slamming through my body. I flooded her mouth with my cum. She groaned and gulped down my spunk, her purple eyes shining with delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned.

"That's it," Mom said softly. "That's what your maid needs. Your seed."

"That's gross!" Kylie huffed even as she snuck a peek over her shoulder at me cumming in Cali's hungry mouth. "Eww!"

The pleasure surged through me. Powerful jolts of ecstasy that slammed through my body as I unloaded every bit of my cum into the maid's mouth. She purred between her swallows. She gulped down my cum, squeezing her purple eyes shut.

The floor vibrated beneath my feet. The crystals in the chandelier tinkled overhead as I fired more and more of my spunk into her mouth. I emptied my balls. Cali gulped it all down. I groaned as I fired the last blast of spunk.

I shuddered, hitting the peak of my rapture. She swirled her tongue around my cock and suckled out the last drops of jizz remaining in me. I shuddered in delight. My heart pounded in my chest as she slid her mouth off my cock.

"Wonderful, Master," she groaned. "Thank you for the gift of your seed."

"Uh, yeah," I panted. "You're, uh, welcome."

She smiled and pulled up my boxers, putting my cock away. Then she drew up my jeans and fastened them and zipped up my fly. She smiled and rose, her big breasts jiggling in her bodice. They were so enticing.

"I can't believe that just happened," said my sister.

"Yes, yes, I remembered your uncle having maids with him at the wedding," Mom said softly. "There were..."

"Five of them," said Cali. "Now, shall we begin the tour of your new house, Master Lance?"

My phone beeped. I pulled it out and saw a text from Bella. "So, what's your new house like?"

"There's a maid," I sent back, feeling so good. "She's amazing."

"A maid?" I could almost feel Bella being annoyed. "Is she pretty?"

"Yes," I sent, knowing that Bella would be mad about that. But I didn't care. I just felt amazing. I had a blowjob. Sure, Mom and my sister were present, but that didn't change how amazing I felt right now. I could just float up to that chandelier.

Cali led the way, heading through the right door. It led to a hallway lined with paintings. Strange ones. Usually showed people in Victorian clothes having picnics or riding horses or dining in a mansion not unlike this one. But lurking in the shadows were strange things. Creatures with tentacles. Strange eyes. They felt...

Foul. Ugly. And they hated those people laughing and smiling and enjoying life.

"Creepy," said my sister. "You have to get rid of these."

"Is the entire mansion filled with such... art?" Mom asked.

"Oh, yes," said the maid as she opened doors and pointed to rooms. We passed several parlors with antique furniture in them and fireplaces. All had more of the paintings. Some had busts of deformed humans or statues of mutated people.

They had animal parts or looked twisted in pain or madness. Despite the afternoon light spilling through the windows, a darkness lurked in the corners of the rooms. My skin crawled. I wasn't sure a billion dollars was worth living here.

Soon, Kylie was clutching to my arm, shivering.

"They're just painting and statues," I said as we entered the ballroom. It was a large and empty space with chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling. "Okay? Besides, I'm here to protect you."

She stared up at me. "You are, aren't you?"

I winked at her.

We worked our way back towards the entrance hall and went into the west wing. Here was the kitchen. It was big enough for a restaurant. My mother looked at it with wide eyes like she was finally rising out of her funk.

"This is..." She shook her head. "Overkill."

"There's a smaller kitchen in the apartments that you'll be living in," said Cali. "This is for when the place is fully staffed."

"Staffed?" I asked.

"With your maids," she said, glancing over her shoulder at me, her purple eyes sparkling. "It's a tradition of the Hayward family to keep maids. Our uniforms have evolved with the times, but we have always served your family with pride. I find it quite the honor."

"Uh, yeah, cool," I said, not sure how to respond to that. I had never met anyone that spoke like this. It was strange. But so was the blowjob.

We used the stairs to reach the second floor. "This is mostly guest rooms," she said. "And a few parlors and smoking rooms. There's a billiards room and a cigar room."

"Wonderful," I said. "Just like the game clue. Are there secret passages?"

"Of course," said Cali. "They're the servant hallways. Narrow passageways for when you don't want the staff being seen. Though, I doubt that will be a problem. This isn't like the old days when parties were hosted and we had lots of guests. Times have changed."

"True," I said. "It feels... really wasteful to have all this space."

"Oh, it's important space," she said as we passed a strange totem pole in a niche that looked... stained with soot. The animals all had a sinister cast to them. "Everything in this house is very important. It always must have a master and his maids. Always."

"Okay," Kylie said. "I hate this place. Mom."

"Cali's right," she said, seemingly stoned again. "Master and his maid. Your father told me that. Haywards have a proud tradition."

"Guardians," said Cali. "That's what Hayward means. A man who watches the walls. Be proud, Master Lance. And you, Kylie. You have that same noble blood in your veins. You can feel this place whispering to you, can't you?"

"Yeah, telling me to get the fuck out," Kylie muttered as she clung to me.

"And you, Master Lance?" asked Cali, her purple eyes glancing back at me.

I frowned. What did I feel? I glanced at the painting. At those strange shadows lurking in the corners. "I feel something... simmering."

"Mmm, yes," she said. "Master Mortimer's death came at a precipitous moment. But you are here. Hayward Manor will continue on through you. I hope your seed is more fecund than your uncle's."

My cheeks warmed.

"God, she wants you to have babies," Kylie said. "You don't even have a wife."

"No," said Cali, "but such matters can be arranged. Your uncle had five wives but no heirs from any of them. It was a great disappointment."

"God, and he still has this place with all the alimony he must have been paying to the ex's," said my little sister, shaking her head.

"I didn't know he had any wives," I said. "Mom?"

"No," she said. "Just those five maids that he brought to the wedding." She shuddered at a picture. "This art is creepy. But you say it's important."

"Each and every one of them," said Cali as she led us down the hallway. The light fixtures, disguised as old-fashioned lanterns in sconces, gave the steady glow of electric lights. LED's from their hue. So modern in a place so old.