Amour Fou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go get my purse," Hayley whispers to her fiancée.

Nicole rushes into the main room, digs into her lover's purse and finds two boxes inside of it. She excitedly hurries back into bed and shows both boxes to Hayley. When fully back under the covers she opens both to find identical engagement rings of rose gold and with diamonds. She squeals again before kissing Hayley one more time. Neither ring fits though as Hayley didn't know the proper ring size.

"We'll need to get them sized tomorrow." Hayley leans over and kisses Nicole's forehead before her shoulder protests in pain. "Ah!"

With that Hayley takes another of the pain pills the emergency room gave her before both women bundle up under the covers. Tomorrow they will wake up as an engaged couple and get to make the happy phone calls. Nicole cannot wait to tell Nora and her mother that she's getting married again. This time she's positive that it will stick, she's bonded forever with Hayley and they both know it. Hayley gets to call her parents and after telling them she dislocated her shoulder she'll finally get to tell them that she's getting married. Amour fou is a rare thing in this world and when you have it you can only grab ahold of the other person and hold on. For some people it consumes them and leads them to ruin and for others it's the start of a wonderful, love filled life. Hayley and Nicole fall into the latter category and after five years their love is still burning bright and strong and their upcoming nuptials will only strengthen that bond.

1...456789