Amsterdam Adventure

Story Info
A private photoshoot takes an unexpected turn.
2.2k words
3.89
16.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a professional photographer and, if I may be immodest, have a good reputation for it. My wife is an actress with an extensive resume in regional theater. The story I'm going to relate took place about ten years ago, when Erica and I were both in our middle-forties.

We were taking a much-needed vacation to Europe and planning to visit that continent's great cities, as well as enjoy some of its rollicking night life. Erica and I have a fantastic sexual relationship, and we have often used private nude photo shoots of my elegant and classy wife as intensely charged foreplay.

It was only on this particular trip that I worked up the nerve to suggest something to Erica that was one of my most deeply hidden secret fantasies. You see, for psychological reasons I can't explain, I've always been fascinated with the image of a young adult male having sex with a mature woman. Of course, it's always been difficult to find images that quite fit with my fantasies, and as a photographer I thought about creating some myself. When it occurred to me to raise this issue with my wife, albeit with a great deal of hesitation, I had to temper my expectations to just having a shoot where she would pose with a lad in various stages of undress, carefully avoiding any sexual contact.

Since Amsterdam was to be a destination on our trip, I thought about how sexually liberated it is in some quarters, and began to consider how I could accomplish this shoot with a willing male participant. But first I had to ask Erica about it. Obviously I needed to broach the subject very carefully. Even though we often have frank discussions about sex and what we like to do together, we had not probed this deeply into our desires.

Then Erica opened the door just a tad. One evening shortly before our departure for Europe, we made passionate love in the shower, finishing with me standing behind lovely Erica, emptying myself into her in an amazing release. Without covering up, we adjourned to the large Jacuzzi just adjacent to our bedroom and sank happily into the bubbling water as we kissed tenderly, enjoying the afterglow of our amazing encounter.

It was then that Erica asked me about different fantasies I had about her. I went through a series of rather tame things that occasionally passed through my mind such as sex on the beach or in a tropical hideaway, different kinds of undergarments I fantasized about her wearing (such as a strapless body briefer, my all-time favorite).

Erica smiled as I related these to her, but she also chided me. Not good enough, she said. Fantasies were meant to explore things that we couldn't do in real life. All the things I had told her were easily done. Of course that made me happy, but at the same time I debated how much I should reveal to my lovely wife.

Turning the tables, I said that before I went any further she would have to tell me some things, too. Without hesitation my wife confessed that she often fantasized about seeing me come on her. She varied the fantasies from me being on top and pulling out to come on her belly, or me behind and coming on her back. Of course that stunned me a bit, but I said I would gladly do that for her. She also related her desire that I be more assertive on occasion, to really take her like a man takes a lover. That could also be easily arranged.

Then it was back to me. Going a bit further I talked about a fantasy where I come home and catch her in bed with another woman. Erica's mouth dropped open in shock and I worried that I had gone too far. But my wife is a good sport, and she playfully smacked my arm and called me a pervert.

"I suppose you'd want us to invite you into bed for a threesome," she said with a hint of naughtiness in her voice. I replied that the fantasy often led to just that.

It was my wife's reaction to my threesome fantasy that gave me the nerve to bring up the photo shoot. Erica listened intently as I talked in detail about the artistic vision of what I had in mind, and the sexually primal instincts of a young man coming of age with a mature woman.

I stressed that the less explicit the poses the greater the artistic and erotic quality would be; a less-is-more philosophy that would let the viewer fill in with his imagination what wasn't seen by the camera. I also stressed that, like the nude studies of my wife we had done before, they would remain safely locked away. She did not dismiss the notion out of hand, but merely smiled at me in a mischievous way.

"You," she said as she pressed her lips to mine, "are a naughty boy." She then reached under the water and stroked my erection back to full hardness.

As we flew into Amsterdam a few weeks later Erica turned to me with a sly smile and said, "I've been thinking, and I would like you to set up the photo shoot while we're here." I was confused, having forgotten our conversation of weeks before. "You know," she prodded. "The one we talked about, where I get to play mommy!"

"Oh!" I responded when it dawned on me. I didn't do a very good job of hiding my delight that Erica wanted to help me fulfill my fantasy. I promised that I would set it up right away.

After settling into our hotel, I phoned a friend of mine, who is a well-known Dutch photographer, and pitched him my idea. He was amused and promised to let us use his studio space and hire a young man to model with Erica. He said he would do it all for nothing provided he got a look at the proofs. I didn't tell Erica about that end of the bargain since I thought she might not approve of someone else seeing the layout.

Within a day my friend called back to say he had everything arranged and that we could shoot the next day. I told Erica the good news and she appeared flush with excitement.

"So soon?" she said her eyes wide with anticipation.

That evening we made love in our suite and it was exquisite. The excitement that we both felt about the next day's events was almost explosive, and I worried that the acting out of the fantasy might not ever meet my vivid expectations. Nevertheless, I wanted to find out.

The next day Erica and I drove over to my friend's studio. He had thoughtfully left a key with the building manager and we were given complete privacy in the loft. I began to set up some lighting and cameras when there was a knock on the studio door. It was the model that my friend had hired. I invited him in. His name was Joren and he spoke excellent English.

After talking with him a bit we also discovered, much to our surprise, that Joren was just 18. We had assumed that my friend would hire a twenty-something model that looked young, not one who actually was young. But we decided that we could proceed. After I explained the premise of the shoot, Joren told us that he was open to participating. Despite his youthful appearance he seemed very worldly. I had a sense that he had been doing this kind of work for some time. So we began.

Erica had changed into a beautiful white negligee and Joren had stripped down to his briefs. I began to take several shots of them sitting on the edge of the bed talking, smiling, and laughing. They looked very good together.

After a while of this I made some minor adjustments to the still and video cameras, and was about to provide them with some new directions when Joren spoke up, suggesting that he and Erica should disrobe completely. Erica looked surprised but I thought it was an excellent idea.

Soon both Erica and the boy were naked and kneeling on the bed. They had their arms around one another, smiling and laughing. As I continued to shoot I noticed two very interesting things: Joren was becoming obviously erect, a fact that could not have escaped Erica's attention, and Erica seemed to be getting excited as well, because I noticed that the beautiful downy softness of her bush was glistening and her nipples were standing out in all their glory.

There were a couple of instances where young Joren reached out to touch one of Erica's boobs, but she lightly brushed his hand away with a smile. Frankly, she was being much more of a sport about this than I ever anticipated. As the session went on I actually sensed that Erica and the boy were getting more comfortable together, and more playful. She even reached out a couple of times and smacked his naked ass, and he reciprocated.

I had the video camera going and two different still cameras snapping on 5 second auto when it happened.

Erica and the boy were playfully pushing one another when Joren gave Erica an over-enthusiastic shove that sent her sprawling across the bed and onto her back, legs and arms flying. Before she could recover, Joren pounced on top of her, quickly and expertly burying his hardness inside my wife's pussy. The shocked yelp and look on Erica's face were priceless, and I'm so happy I captured them when the boy entered her.

For a few moments Erica struggled to get him off of her, but he was intent on ravaging her right there in front of me. She grunted as he thrust into her and it was then that her lust took hold and she began to thrust back. Her cries of distress and resistance turned to moans of ecstasy.

I was so transfixed by the scene before me that I doubt I could have intervened even had I been so inclined. What started as an uninvited advance against my wife's body was now the passionate love making of two very horny people.

The boy's youthful appearance masked a worldly mien that manifested itself in his aggressive taking of my wife when she had fallen to the bed. Erica, for her part, surrendered to her arousal and spread her legs wide to receive his eager thrusts. Her moaning grew deeper and more primal as she climaxed, shaking her head vigorously back and forth, as if trying to deny the pleasure to which she was so obviously surrendering. He was in complete control as he leaned down and kissed Erica hard on the mouth, their tongues swirling around in passion, their moans briefly stifled by the mouth-to-mouth contact. In a moment he raised himself and continued his enthusiastic ravaging of my wife.

It was then that I heard the most amazing thing. Erica looked up into the boy's eyes and said, "You like having mommy, don't you baby?"

The boy nodded and grunted, "Mommy's pussy is so hot!"

"Give mommy your hard cock, baby!" Erica gasped the words, just enough for me to hear, and enough to make her lover go nuts.

Erica came again and then the boy erupted, surging into her as intense explosions racked his body. Erica's cries subsided as the boy lowered his body on top of hers, her legs wrapped around his slim waist, holding his hardness inside of her as they kissed and murmured endearments. They played their roles magnificently.

A few moments passed and Joren extricated himself from Erica and got up to get his clothes. Erica lay on the bed watching the boy, her face a mask of lust. The white sheet more or less covered her, but one of her tanned legs was exposed, revealing the gentle feminine curve of her hip. After he had gone I asked Erica how she felt.

"Ravaged and ravishing," she replied with a sigh. "And you should be ashamed of yourself."

"Oh? Why?" I sat on the edge of the bed, looking at my sexy and seductive wife.

"You knew what could happen and you let that boy take me. You're such a pervert."

"Did you not enjoy yourself?"

"I most certainly did, but dear God it was so wrong!"

"Perhaps that's why you enjoyed it so much."

"Perhaps," she said, staring absently at me. "Anyway, where are my clothes? You're going to take me out to dinner this evening."

"Certainly, my dear," I replied. Erica dressed while I broke down my equipment.

After we returned from Europe I locked the flash drive from that shoot in our vault. One day I took them out and Erica caught me looking at them. She noticed the bulge in my pants as we looked at them together.

"It was exquisite," she said, then motioning toward my erection she said, "Looks like you have a special treat for me. Shall we get naked, darling?"