Amsterdam Pt. 01

Story Info
An anxious first time with a transwomen in Amsterdam.
964 words
4.36
6.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been walking through the redlight district for about thirty minutes perusing and building up the courage to walk into one of the blue lit doors and fulfill my fantasy of being fucked by a thick transwomen's cock.

My mind racing, trying to piece together what I would even say once I finally decided which door to approach. I knew what I wanted, but was worried I would choke on the words when finally pressed... "I want to suck you and be fucked by you..." The moment I repeated those word in my head I felt the butterflies in my stomach come to a crescendo, the blood rush to my cock, and knew it was now or never.

I turned the corner, the blue lightbulb catching my attention, and before I could process my surroundings I felt my eyes lock with another's, a stunning ebony goddess, over six feet tall, with long purple hair and a toned muscular build. I felt a rush of excitement as she checked off all the items on my mental list and I continued to walk closer. Noticing my interest, she motioned for me to come closer while looking down seductively; my eyes followed hers as she slid her white panties aside to reveal an impressively large cock. I walked closer, up to the window framed door, trembling as I turned the door knob and stepped inside the blue light lit room and stood face to face with my first...

"How are you tonight, baby? Do you like what you see?" she asked seductively with one arm raised holding the door frame and the other gently caressing the white lace panties barely covering the bulge beneath. "I'm good... you are so stunning... can I come in?" I managed to mumble out.

"Thank you baby, my name is Carmen. Come inside and tell me... what would you like to do?" I stepped inside, my heart pounding in my chest in anticipation, but I had practiced what to say, just like I had practiced stretching my virgin asshole out with varying sizes of toys at home.

Knowing that all was left was to verbalize my desires I stammered out; "I-i-i'd like to su-u-ck you and be f-u-cked by you."

"60 euros for 15 minutes," she replied with a smile as she looked me up and down; shortly followed by "get undressed," after I nodded in agreement.

I fumbled with the buttons on my dress shirt and pants; Carmen closed the blackout curtains and lit a joint making small talk with me as I stripped off my jeans, socks, and finally boxers before she had me sit on the bed. She stood in front, gently grabbing hold of my wrist and guided my hand underneath her panties to the now steadily growing bulge which I eagerly began to fondle.

Carmen finished the joint and removed her bra to reveal bountiful D-cup breasts with perfect Hershey kiss nipples that she knowingly guided into my waiting mouth. I flicked my tongue playfully over her now rock hard nipple and sucked gently while my hand filled with her hardening cock. I instinctively stroked the underside of her shaft as if it were my own cock, which was now rock hard in anticipation of what would come next.

"You got me so horny... are you ready baby?" Carmen asked as stepped back and bent over to remove the panties that no longer could contain the massive erection.

"Yes" I stated confidently... followed by "... but this is my first time so be gentle please," in an overly submissively tone. Upon hearing this, she quickly stood up with her eyes lit up in true excitement saying "I love first times; don't worry I'll make sure to stretch you out slowly," with a devilish smile as she presented her fully erect cock. My eyes went wide and jaw dropped as I gazed hungrily over a solid 8.5 inches of dark velvety smooth skin and veins, with the girth of a Red Bull can. My mind raced as I was face to head with the largest cock I had seen in my life.

I didn't have long to ponder the situation before I felt Carmen's left hand on the back of my head slowly push me forward. At the same time she opened a condom and placed it over the head while pulling back her velvet foreskin in a well choreographed motion. I opened my mouth wider as Carmen gently guided my head forward until I felt the warmth of Carmen's bulbous head against my lips as looked up into her eyes, hornier than ever before in my life. I rolled my tongue over the head of her cock four or five times before she held my head in place with her hands, took half a step forward, using my mouth to unroll the condom half-way down her now rock hard cock.

"Suck," Carmen commanded and she let go of my head and finished unrolling the condom with her hand. Eager to please I began to bob my head back and forth on Carmen's throbbing cock, teasing the head with my tongue on the way back and trying to deepthroat a little more on the way forward. My eyes still locked onto hers as I was entirely engrossed in the moment; my personality transformed into that of a cock hungry slut.

"Are you sure you haven't down this before?" she commented after a minute or two, breaking my trance.

"Only with toys," I replied with a newfound sense of confidence in my dick sucking skills and determination fit the entirety of Carmen inside my still virgin ass.

"Time to lay on your back" Carmen instructed as we repositioned on the bed "and spread your legs..."

TO BE CONTINUED