My Best Friend and Her Husband

Story Info
Best Friend Invites Me Over to "Meet" Her New Husband.
2.6k words
4.58
47.6k
76

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
368 Followers

Finally I've made it into my Best Friend's bed, and man is she a hottie! The only thing is that I'm dressed in her White Bridal Lingerie and she's laying next to me in an identical Black Set. She has my make up done and a black wig to match her look.

"Don't be nervous" she says "Remember, you get to do to me next"

I crack a small smile and wonder how I got myself into this. She reaches over and starts to rub my panties with one hand and one of the bra cups with the other.

"He won't mind if we start a little bit" she says and leans over and kisses me on the lips.

Suddenly the door flies open and there he is, naked, making a Superman pose with his hands on his hips and his huge erect cock ready to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and I grew up together. We lived next door to each other. We were inseparable until we were 16 and she moved to California when her Dad got a new job. I was starting to develop feelings for her and wasn't sure if she felt the same. We were Best Friends and I didn't want to ruin that. Then she moved away and I never really found out.

We kept in touch, mostly on social media and a little by text, but it was nothing like it used to be. Before I knew it 10 years had gone by. One day I am scrolling through my feed and I see a post from her in a Wedding Dress with the caption "I'M MARRIED!"

"What the fuck!" I yell out loud

I decide to text her "I guess congratulations are in order"

It takes her a while to reply and when she finally does it says "Oh, you saw. Yeah it happened kinda quick. We eloped in Vegas. I'll call you when I get home"

I'm baffled. I didn't even know she was seeing anyone. Plus she knows how much I love Vegas, I would've been happy to fly out.

A week goes by and she calls. I answer and she says in a very cheery voice

"Oh My God, I am soooo sorry I didn't tell you. I am so happy though."

"Well I'm happy that you're happy, I just wish you would have said something. I would have come. Is he a good guy?" I ask

"Yeah he's awesome. I know you guys will get along. You like all of the same stuff. You would probably end up being good friends with him too. It'll be like a threesome!" She says

In my head I'm thinking...wait did she just say threesome? But I let it go.

"That's great" I say "I'd love to meet him and of course see you too."

"I was hoping you'd say that" she says "We have plenty of room in our house. Why don't you come out in two weeks and you can stay with us?"

"Oh wow, you already have a house? That's great. It's a date" I say

We finish the call and I immediately look up flights. I need a vacation anyway and I'm excited to see her.

Before I know it two weeks go by and I'm pulling up in front of her house in California with my rental car.

She greets me at the door wearing a cute sundress. We're both 5' 10" so it's easy to stare into her beautiful blue eyes I've missed so much. She gives me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. We walk in and I am greeted by her husband Trent. We exchange a handshake and a bro hug.

"Finally we meet" he says "I've heard so much about you"

"That's funny" I say "I know nothing about you except that Jess tells me we like the same things"

He laughs and says "Well, let's fix that"

The three of us have a nice lunch. I got to catch up with Jess and learned a lot of things about Trent. I was starting to get a little tired from my trip and they showed me to my room so I could unpack and get settled.

I must have dozed off for a little bit and when I woke up Jessica was sitting on my bed.

"Soooo I have something to tell you" she says.

"Of course. Anything" I say.

"Trent is jealous of you"

"What? No way. He seems so nice and cool. We were totally getting along"

"I told him that I had a big crush on you and I used to play with myself and moan your name"

I am shocked and say "I wish you would have said something, I had a crush on you too."

"Then I guess that will make this easier" she says. "How would you like to fuck your best friend?"

I hesitate to gather my thoughts and give the polite response "Jess, you're a newlywed. I'm a guest in your house. How can we do that?"

"I didn't tell you the catch yet... He's agreed to let us fuck and get it out of our systems. But first he wants you to dress up like me so he fuck you first"

"WHAT??? I yell. "Is that what you meant by threesome? How can I do that Jess? I don't like dudes. Dress up and let him fuck me? You're kidding, right?"

"Come on. It'll be fun. I know you've always wanted this" She takes my hand and puts it under her dress to show me she isn't wearing any panties.

I start to get a little aroused and she continues "Why don't we just try? If you really don't like it, I'll make him stop and we can pretend it never happened.

I begin to cave "You promise?"

"Of course" She kisses me on the lips and says "Come on, let's get ready"

She leads me into the bathroom and starts to undress me. "Get in the shower and use the soap that's in there. I'll tell you when you can rinse it off."

I exit the shower totally hairless and she leads me into her bedroom. I sit down at her makeup table and she proceeds to give me a full makeover with a black wig.

"Jess, isn't this a little too much"

"Trent isn't really into dudes either, so we have to make you look as much like me as possible"

"But he's still gonna know it's me"

"Yeah, that's the point. He thinks that once I watch him fuck you that he'll prove his masculinity to me and I won't have feelings for you anymore"

I'm still confused by this whole arrangement, but I'll finally get to fuck Jessica and sometimes the ends justifies the means.

She leads me over to her bed where she has two outfits laid out.

"This is my bridal lingerie" she says "I thought it would be a fun surprise. You'll be wearing the virginal white that I wore on my wedding night and I'll be wearing the matching set in black. Since we're the same height everything should be fine. Although I've got you beat in the boob department"

She has a big smile on her face as she's saying this while I continue to be surprised with myself that I agreed to this.

She hooks the white, lace bra around my chest and the new feeling of being encased in lace feels surprisingly nice. Hooking the garter belt around my waist, I sit on the bed and she rolls stockings up my legs, hooking them to the garters. The feeling of stockings on my newly hairless legs made my cock start to stir. She slides the lace panty up and for the first time I feel a thong nestled between my cheeks.

She tells me to lie on the bed while she gets ready. She dresses in the closet so I don't get to sneak a peek. She comes out looking smoking hot in her matching lingerie and lies down next to me on the bed.

"Don't be nervous" she says "Remember, you'll get to do to me next"

She reaches over and starts to rub my panties with one hand and one of the bra cups with the other.

"He won't mind if we start a little bit" she says and leans over and kisses me on the lips.

Suddenly the door flies open and there he is, naked, making a Superman pose with his hands on his hips and his huge erect cock ready to go.

He walks to the bed and instead of coming for me he starts to kiss Jessica. They make out for a little bit and then catching me off guard he starts to kiss me.

I can't believe it. I'm dressed in lingerie and I have my best friend's husband's tongue in my mouth. I never thought this would happen in a million years. He continues to kiss me and I figure I've come this far so I start kissing back.

Jessica begins to rub my cock and Trent starts to rub my nipples. They must really be trying to turn me on so I go through with our arrangement.

Trent is still kissing me when I feel Jessica's finger start to probe my asshole. She must have lube on her fingers because I can feel something slippery. One finger becomes two then three. She must have given him a signal because he stops kissing me as she removes her fingers. This must be it,

Trent covers his cock with the lube while Jessica removes my panties. He starts to rub the head of his cock around my hole. She kisses me and says "Ready Baby?" She turns my head to kiss him, and as he put his tongue back in my mouth I feel what it was like to have another man's cock enter my body.

I moan painfully into Trent's mouth but he doesn't let my lips leave his. It was like he expected me to experience this first terrible moment and let me get used to it so I won't back out.

He stops kissing me for a second and says "Try to relax your ass...don't clench at all. Just allow yourself to open up and it will be way better in a second. He wraps my legs around his waist as I feel his head fully pop past my ring and travel another inch forward. I moan painfully but there is a relief in making it past that first searing invasion. He continues until he is all the way inside of me.

"You're taking my cock really well" he says. "Just enjoy the way it feels"

He starts to pump slowly and starts to kiss me again. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jess fingering herself. She must me enjoying this too.

He thrust into me harder as I begin pushing my butt up now to meet his thrusts. I didn't even realize I was doing it at first. He takes a break from kissing as I am starting to moan. I feel his fat head driving into the back of my ass and rubbing against that special spot.

I feel my cock swelling as he fucks me. I know my orgasm isn't far behind. I can't believe I am going to cum from being fucked.

Trent announces that he was going to cum which means I was about to have a man shoot his sperm into me. He starts to kiss me again, and his thrusts become harder. I start to cum just as he began to spurt inside of me. I can't keep track of how many times he shoots, but it is a lot. He gives me a couple final thrusts and pulls out.

"That was great Baby" he says while he walks to the bathroom.

"Mmmmmm that was so fucking hot" Jess says. "How do you feel?"

"Good, sore, excited, confused"

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. You both really were into it"

"Yeah, I guess I got caught up in the moment. I'm not sure if that's something I'd do again though"

"Never say never" she says "Doing something that makes you feel good is never a bad thing"

"Speaking of something that makes me feel good, I believe your part of the deal is up next!"

"I know. Just give him a minute to finish in the bathroom. Plus I'm sure you need a second to recover."

"Ok" I say. I'll go to my bathroom, clean up a bit, and get out of these clothes."

"Leave them on" She says with a smile.

I take about 10 minutes to freshen up and get myself ready. I was finally about to fuck Jessica!

I walked back to their bedroom to find Jessica still lying in bed and Trent sitting in a chair. "Just pretend he's not here" she said.

I get on the bed as she spreads her legs. Her pussy was so wet it showed through the thong. I don't need any more of an invite and I am going to enjoy this. I crawl over and immediately started kissing up her soft legs. I quickly kiss up her inner thighs and plant kisses on every part of her I can get my lips to. I want to experience every single inch of her perfect body.

Soon I am up by her crotch and I kiss around the thin patch of her thong before finally pushing it to the side to glide my tongue around her amazing pussy. She moans loudly as her legs shake for me while I work her. I get tired of holding her panties to the side so I rip them down her body. She is moaning incoherently and finally says "Fuck me!"

She pulls my lips to hers and we start kissing as I push my cock into her soaking wet entrance. She moans loudly as she feels my cock enter her. My best friend's tight pussy clamps around my cock as I sit there for a moment and simply enjoy the way she feels. This is everything I had always wanted.

I pull back and begin a slow and methodical pace. Jess makes adorable little moans each time I bottom out in her. I thrust myself back and forth into her depths as she pulls her breasts out of the top of her bra to play with.

I slow down as we moan together softly. She wraps her legs around me as we fuck sensually while beginning a passionate make-out session. Jess moans into my mouth and plays with my tongue as I pound her.

I couldn't believe how hot she is in bed. She is begging me to fuck her harder. She says every possible thing you'd ever want a girl to say to you. She tells me how much she loves my bare cock inside of her and that she wants my cum in her pussy.

"I'm close!" she yells.

"Unnnngg, me too Jess" As I thrust harder.

"Oh, Oh, Oh. Please don't stop" she pleads.

"Cum for me Jess" I say.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Cummmming!" She screams.

I keep pounding as she's losing control. Finally I get there and yell "I'm Cummmming!"

I slowly pull out and give Jess a kiss on the lips. We were so into it we hadn't realized Trent has made his way onto the bed. He was just lying there watching us.

Jess and I joined him in lying in bed. We are all exhausted and enjoying the silence.

Trent finally breaks the ice "So how many more days are you staying?"

WhyNotUs
WhyNotUs
368 Followers