Amsterdam Surprise - His Vies

Story Info
A Father experiences the surprise of his life in a sex club.
3.3k words
4.44
11.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John strolled through the roads of the pedestrian zone in Amsterdam. He had been sent here by his company for a congress about new financial regulations for banks like the one he worked for. It had been a boring conference and he cursed the financial crisis forced him to visit such boring events. Even worse, the T&E budget was cut down so much, he had to stay in a small hotel outside the city center and he could forget about going to expensive restaurants and bars in the evening as he did in the good old times.

As the congress ended on a Friday after Lunchtime, he decided to stay a bit longer, take a nice hotel down in the old town on his expenses, and fly back on Saturday evening. He intended to meet his daughter who studied here at the university, but when he called her earlier that day, she told him that she already had plans for today and couldn't meet him, but they agreed to meet at the airport before he left. Well, it was probably his fault to think a 19-year-old pretty girl would have time for her old dad on a Friday night when he asked her on such short notice. "Guess I am lucky my baby has some time for her old man on Saturday afternoon at least" he smiled, looking forward to meeting his blonde angel again after three months. She was a lovely young girl now, growing up rapidly and it made him sad when she told him she would go to Europe for six months to finish her first semester.

He had now arrived at the famous red light district of Amsterdam and decided to have a beer or two in one of the clubs and watch some girls dance topless. He was just about to enter a bar when he saw a little neon sign at the end of a small alley that blinked the words "Live Sex Show" into the night. He hesitated. When he was younger, he and his girlfriend visited a swinger club a couple of times and it always excited him beyond belief to watch other couples fuck " To be honest, he loved to watch his girlfriend being fucked by some stranger they didn't know. He remembered how he stroked his thick cock, watching them fuck, watching the sweaty bodies, listening to her moans and whimpers of lust and the man's groans and grunts when he was about to cum. A sound that always triggered his orgasm and made him shoot his thick white semen all over her face and breasts as the stranger unloaded his semen deeply into his girl's womb.

But now he was 45, a valued member of the management in the company, and had some reputation to lose. But the memories of the events in the swinger club were now back in his mind and he felt his cock stir at the mental picture of a couple losing themselves in the lust of their flesh. "Oh hell, " he thought, "It's not like I would run into somebody who knows me, 5000 miles from home." and slowly went down the alley, but not without looking over his shoulder as he did so.

He paid the entrance fee to the grumpy-looking old man at the entrance. "Funny," he thought, "I think the guys collecting the fee always look a bit grumpy. One should think they look more cheerful, as they most likely have free entrance to the shows now and then?"

He entered the bar, his eyes trying to adjust to the dim light in there. There were tables, arranged around the stage. Most tables had like two, some four chairs. The stage itself formed like a half circle and was lowered into the ground so that the table was separated from it by something that looked like an orchestra pit. But instead of an orchestra, there were bar stools in that pit, allowing customers to sit right next to the stage without blocking the views of those sitting at the table. Further in the back, he saw three booths with curtains, probably for the guests who wanted to watch the show with a little bit more privacy. The whole place looked a bit shabby and John thought that it probably had seen better days.

There were not many customers in the place but as the night was still young, that was to be expected. Two guys, already slightly drunk, were sitting at a table enjoying the show and one was sitting on a bar stool by the far end of the stage. On the other end of the place, facing the booth was a small bar with a blond guy behind it. He looked young, maybe 19, or 20 years old and he pretended to polish glasses while his eyes were fixed on what was happening on stage. John smiled, thinking that it looked as if it would be the first day on the job for the guy, and if he did not pay attention to the customer sitting at his bar trying to get his attention to order another drink, his last day as well.

John shifted his attention to the show on stage. There was a girl laying on a small bed, her back propped up against the headrest of it. She was blonde, maybe 20 years old and she was busy masturbating with quite a large dildo. Her legs were wide open, the heel of one foot pulled against her ass and she offered quite a generous look on her pussy lips that were stretched around the thick invader. John listened to her quick breathing and moans and slowly walked closer to have a better look. The dildo was shaped quite lifelike, with thick veins running along it, veins that pulled and tugged on her lips with every pull and push she did. He sat down at an empty table, his eyes now almost level with the bed on stage, and watched her show.

He soon felt a bit disappointed as her performance looked rather amateurish to him. The barkeeper came over to take his orders (probably using the opportunity to get closer to the stage) and John ordered a beer. He sipped his beer, watching her speed up her masturbation, her moans louder now and John wondered if she was faking her excitement or if the self fucking and squeezing of her firm young breasts really excited her. She was pinching and twisting a nipple with the fingers of her left hand as her other hand made the dildo fuck her with fast deep strokes. He noticed the slippery sheen on the plastic shaft and smiled, thinking that she probably had some fun too, and felt his cock swell a bit in his pants at the thought. He was pleasantly surprised to see more and more of the fake dick being pushed in her until she had almost all of its maybe 10 inches penetrating her.

He looked around and saw that the guy on the bar stool had his cock out, stroking it furiously watching the girl. His eyes were glued to her sex and the penetrating fake cock and as the girl cried out, signaling her rising lust, he grunted and seemed to be about to cum.

John looked back at the girl who was now squirming on the bed. But despite her lustful moans and convulsions on the bed, John was sure she was faking her orgasm as she rammed the dildo all the way in and announced her climax with loud screams to the audience, screams that seemed to be the signal for the guy controlling the lights as the spotlights were turned off and the stage sank into darkness.

John leaned back in his chair, feeling a slight disappointment, and started to regret his idea to come here. He emptied his beer and ordered another one, deciding he would wait for the next show and hoped they would show more than just masturbating girls.

In the meantime, the club got fuller, more men had come in and he saw most of them sit down on the bar stools close to the stage. John even noticed a couple that entered and vanished in one of the booths. John smiled, they would probably provide a better show than what was presented on stage. As he wondered if he should sit at another table so he had a better view of that booth, the lights in the club dimmed again and he smiled as what was now on stage promised to be more to his taste.

The blonde woman was with her back to the audience, wearing a short, see-through lace something that barely covered her small, firm ass. She was petite and had to tilt her head back a bit for the passionate kiss she was sharing with the black guy. His big hands were on her ass, a dark contrast to her pale skin and John wondered for a moment how that ass would feel in his hands. She was petite, maybe 160 cm tall and her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders. She wasn't very curvy, but she wasn't thin either, she looked like a young healthy woman who does sports and pursues a healthy lifestyle.

The kiss got more passionate and John watched the black man's hand start fondling the firm ass, something she obviously seem to like quite much, John heard her moan softly and watched her start to squirm lightly, rubbing herself slowly on the black man's oiled body. Her hands moved over his arms and chest, caressing, feeling the firmness of the muscles until she broke the kiss, but only to kiss a sensual path down the muscular body.

The couple turned slightly as she kissed her way down, kneeling down slowly and John realize the woman was wearing a black lace mask that was covering most of her face. For him, it made her more mysterious but also more desirable and he felt his cock swell in his pants and shifted slightly in his seat. He watched her kiss the belly of her lover, moving down slowly until the guy moaned and held her head, directing her where he wanted to feel her lips the most. Her hands caressed the boxers and moved sensually over his ass as her full pink lips kissed the quite enormous bulge his cock formed in it. She kissed and nibbled on the hidden cock, causing her lover to moan more and tighten his grip on her hair until her hands slowly pulled the boxers down, revealing a bit longer than average, but almost obscenely thick, dark, uncut cock that seemed to twitch with the heartbeat of the man. Her soft tongue licked along the shaft, feeling the veins on it, as she slowly licked up until she was teasing his cock head with the tip of her tongue, drawing a line of precum from it. The guy's hands now caressed her blonde hair, as if he would try to convince her to continue.

John almost moaned in empathy as her opening lips slid over swollen tip of her lover's cock, welcoming it into the warm, moist cavity of her mouth. Her black lover obviously enjoyed what she was doing and started to move his hips slightly to increase the sensations. John listened to the soft moans of the girl she continued to worship her lover's cock with her tongue and lips and he was sure that this girl was not faking her excitement and arousal. He heard the breathing of the guy quicken, heard him groan, and expected him any moment to fill the blonde's mouth with his semen.

But the man proved impressive self-control as he pulled the girl's head back, lifting her up to kiss her again hungrily in a wild passionate kiss. He broke the kiss and turned the girl around so that both were now facing the audience. He stood behind her, kissing her neck and ear, causing her to squirm and moan as he slowly opened one button after the other of her lace blouse, exposing first her small, firm breasts. John felt his cock twitch in his pants as the pink puffy nipples of the young girl were now caressed and lightly pinched by strong dark fingers. He tried to peek behind the black lace mask to find out how old she might be, but all he saw were her closed eyes as she enjoyed the sensations. He watched her tongue slide between her lips, wetting them and making them glisten from her saliva as she moaned loud. He noticed a small scar on her chin and felt his heart skip a beat.

John knew this scar. He had seen it happen when she was learning to ride her bicycle. He had heard her scared scream as she felt and had her chin hit the handlebar hard. He had tried to comfort her as she ran to him, her chin bleeding and her eyes filled with tears of pain he went to the hospital with her and watched the doctor apply two stitches that caused the scar that was now almost hidden by her makeup. He gasped as he watched the black man's hand cup her breasts and caress the firm sensitive breasts of his daughter.

Her lover had now opened all buttons, exposing her naked body for all in the room and John sat in his chair as if he would be paralyzed. He know he should scream, jump on the stage and end the perverse exhibition of his baby daughter, but he also felt his cock stiff and swollen in his pants and a perverted desire to see the scene unfold. The surprise was so total, he never wondered what she was doing here, why his baby was exposing herself to the eyes of horny strangers. Strangers that only came her to stare at her and stroke their pulsing cocks until they came, fantasizing about fucking her.

For the first time in years, he saw his daughter nude, and the sight of her perky firm breasts, the sweaty sheen on her skin, and the pink signs of sexual excitement on her breasts and face made his cock strain against the confinement of the pants. He saw the purple angry cock head of the buy appear between her legs as he pushed it between her legs from behind, making it caress her pussy lips until it was visible under her shaved crotch. John looked up from the obscene sight and looked at her face, hidden by the mask. Her eyes were no longer closed in lust but staring at him, wide open and her face showed the deep pink color of embarrassment it always did when she was caught doing something wrong.

One hand of her lover was still fondling and playing with her breasts while the other moved down her body to play with her clit. John watched her squirm. For him, it looked as if she was trying to break the tight embrace of her black lover, but for the audience, it looked as if she was about to be carried away by her passion. He watched how her squirming movements made her lips slide over the shaft that was trapped between her legs, he heard the man's lustful moans and listened to her helpless whimpers that gradually changed back into moans. John saw her right hand on the forearm of the man, he watched her try to push the hand away from her sex as he fingered and teased her clit and he groaned in perverse lust as the pushing motion of her hand changed into a caress.

He looked at her face again. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard, the sensations of being exposed and watched, the humiliation of having her father watch seemed to push her closer and closer. John watched both of her hands reach up to hold her lover's head and he watched amazed as the muscular men bent down, held her by her knees from behind, and lifted her off the ground, forcing her legs wide open.

John almost came as he watched her being lifted more and more until her pussy lips were inches above the twitching, hungry cock of her lover. The man forced her knees more open, giving everybody a clear view of her shaved pussy, of her shimmering swollen pussy lips that glistened from the juices of her lust, and her exposed clit that begged to be touched. He felt the desire to reach for it so strong he almost got up to touch it.

He watched her lover lowering her slowly until her pussy lips touched the swollen, threatening thick cock head. It seemed impossible to him that his baby would be able to take the cock without being torn apart. And still, he wanted to see it. He wanted to see it slide in her, open her and he realized he wanted to watch his baby being fucked by that fat, thick cock until he heard her passionate screams of lust. He looked at her and their eyes locked. He watched the expression on her partly hidden face, he watched her eyes open and saw her bite her lower lip and he knew without looking down that the cock head was about to enter her. The almost helpless look in her eyes as the cock opened her tender flesh caused him to moan. Her breathing quickened and he watched the pink sheen of arousal on her face darken and grow on her chest. As the cock was almost in her, her lover stopped, giving her time to feel the sensation of being filled to the point where it almost hurt, and then lifted her up again slowly until just the cock head was in her.

John watched amazed at how her lover let her weight impale her on his cock again, lifting her again and repeating it until his cock glistened with the wet sheen of her arousal. He watched his daughter reach down and rub her clit as her lover seemed to masturbate his cock with her body and cunt. John looked up again and realized she was now staring at him, wanting him to watch how she was impaled on the thick cock of her lover while she wantonly rubbed her clit. Their gaze never broke as he heard her moans intensify. They were not the loud moans and screams of a girl doing porn and faking an orgasm. It was the intimate moans and whimpers of a woman making love and being brought by her lover to the point of no return where nothing matters to her but the passion and lust she feels about to explode. He watched the expression of lust behind her mask until she looked as if she would be in pain having her fingers dancing over her clit.

She screamed once and then her body shook and shivered and the audience could see the spasms of her belly as her orgasm started to consume her body. She looked at him, she looked at her daddy with a helpless look in her eyes, as if she would be surprised by the intensity of her climax.

John heard the familiar grunts and groans of a man about to cum as her lover felt the spasms of her cunt. He saw him pull her down on his cock until he was completely buried in her and as John saw him pump his semen into his beloved daughter, he felt his own cum rise like molten lava through his cock. She looked into his eyes as he felt his cock pump jets of hot semen in his pants, making him groan and shiver as he lost control, shooting cum in his pants like a teenager on his first date.

Just as the spotlights went out and the stage sank back into darkness again, their eyes locked again and for a moment he thought he saw her blow him a kiss as she and her black lover vanished into darkness. John felt a hot wave of guilt and quickly stood up, trying without success to hide the big dark stain in front of his pants, and left the club, almost running.