Amsterdam Trip Illustrated

Story Info
Illustrated version of debauched trip to Amsterdam.
5.4k words
4.5
335.6k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a mostly true account of the discovery of my ex wife's exhibitionism... and my voyeurism

Amsterdam trip...

I was travelling with work in Europe and I had a couple of days off in Amsterdam.

Having some time free I decided to call my wife back home in London, it had been a couple of days since we last spoke and I was eager to repeat our conversation.

We were pretty good at phone sex and I always enjoyed the telephone call home.

Perhaps I should introduce and describe my wife of 8 years.

Her name is Mary and she is a petite, dirty blonde, perfectly formed 32C-23-33 with a perfect pair of very perky breasts and a gorgeous arse and it being July 1986 a very neatly trimmed but full bush.

After the usual hello and how are you and the usual catch up there was a slight pause in the conversation.

"I found a video you had hidden behind the books it looked interesting."

"Oh yes? which video?"

"it's called Nightdreams, I didn't know you had any videos like that."

"Ah yes, I borrowed it from Charlie, have you watched it?"

"Yes, a few times now."

"Oh so you like it?"

"Well, some of it."

I should explain that Nightdreams is quite a weird XXX film made in 1981.

It is made up of a number of slightly crazy sexual vignettes featuring Dorothy LeMay who just happened to resemble Mary superficially.

"So which bits did you like?"

"Errrm the bit where those guys are sitting around smoking while the woman is fucking herself with a hookah pipe and then two of them leave the group and join her."

"Oh yea, so what did you like about that?"

"The fact that there were people just hanging around while she's naked, I find the vulnerability appealing I suppose."

"So, nothing to do with the fact that she's sucking cock whilst being fucked?"

"I suppose that has something to do with it, I've just watched that bit again it makes me feel really horny."

"Same here, any other bits?"

"I quite liked the bit where she's in a bathroom using a vibrator and a masked stranger kind of breaks in and fucks her."

"And what did you like about that?"

"She was wearing a really sexy outfit, you know I like dressing up"

"You aren't dressed up now are you? what are you wearing?"

"Oh not much just wrapped in a towel, I just got out of the bath and had to watch the scene again I've been rubbing my clit furiously"

"I've been wandering around today and I think I may have found something to help you with that in the future, would you use a vibrator if I pick one up for you?"

"Constantly."

So as soon as I got back to London we planned a trip to Amsterdam so we could do some shopping.

We arrived via Schipol and Central Station, we were staying in a cosy little hotel on Singel canal

so we decided to walk which took us through the red light district (pretty tame during the day)

and past a pedestrian shopping street which I pointed out to Mary as I'd seen a dress shop there on my previous trip.

We got to the hotel, checked in, dropped our bags in the room and discovered the rooms had no ensuite just a sink. Each floor had a bathroom at the end of the hall between the four bedrooms and our room was not the closest.

We couldn't change rooms so we decided to make the best of it.

We headed out to do some shopping...

We made our way to the shop where I'd previously seen some great clothes for Mary.

The shop was laid out with racks of clothes either side of a central check out desk and a couple of changing booths at the back of the store.

Mary was checking out the clothes racks when she picked out a great looking dress

"How do you think I'll look in this?"

It was a very short, skinny looking, printed lycra like dress that looked too small to fit her if truth be told but I wasn't going to tell her that so I just muttered "nice."

She went back to try it on and then stepped out from behind the curtain, my god she looked good.

The dress featured a large monotone gothic rose print, had a scoop neck which showed off her lovely cleavage and came down maybe 3-4 inches below her crotch.

it was certainly the tightest, shortest thing I'd ever seen her wear, only problem was it was so tight you could clearly see her knicker line and bra strap which somewhat detracted from the overall effect.

She looked down and commented on the fact her knicker line was clearly visible and then said

"Oh well that's an easy fix."

She proceeded back to the changing booth, didn't bother closing the curtain and took off her bra and knickers.

My mouth was dry and I had a raging hard on. She looked fabulous, just the right side of slutty.

"I'm going to keep this on we should find some suitable shoes"

I could only nod in agreement. We bought the dress and asked the girl in the shop if she could recommend anywhere to buy some nice shoes.

She looked Mary up and down (which made me even harder if that were possible) and suggested a place on the same street a couple of shops down.

"I'll pick the shoes myself."

I waited outside while she entered the shoe store...it had a large front window with a clear view inside of the seats and footstools lined along the middle of the shop.

Mary was chatting to the young guy in the shop and pointed out a couple of shoes she'd like to try on, she then sat down at the closest chair to the window so we could see each other clearly.

The guy came out from the back with a couple of boxes and started unpacking the first pair, he placed one shoe on her right foot and stepped back. Mary stood up and came over to the window and raised her right foot onto a low ledge and pointed to the shoe mouthing the words

"What do you think?" it was then I remembered she wasn't wearing underwear and the dress had ridden up slightly giving me (and anyone passing by) a clear view of her exposed pussy.

I wasn't sure she realised until she said.

"I mean the shoes."

In truth they were a little chunky with too much of a platform sole I gave the shoes the thumbs down.


She returned to the seat and hadn't pulled her dress back down so was now fully exposed to the guy at her feet, you could see him nervously licking his lips (his mouth must have been dry too).

He removed the first shoe and with trembling hands proceeded to fit the second pair which were like an open toed sandal with an ankle strap and a modest 3 inch heel.

Mary again walked towards the window and this time lifted her foot with her legs spread wide and asked the same question.

"What do you think?"

I noticed a couple of guys had stopped to take in the scene.

This was slightly unnerving but I couldn't ignore the ache in my balls as I'd been rock hard for over half an hour now I gave her the thumbs up, apparently I wasn't the only one to do so.

Mary kept the shoes on and as she left the shop the guy in the shop came out to the window to watch her leave nursing an obvious erection, if he had any sense he'd close up and go and sort himself out.

I knew how he felt, my hard on was becoming really uncomfortable.

It was turning dark now and as we wandered through the streets I asked Mary if it was her plan to expose herself that way. "I didn't realise at first until I saw you were looking at my pussy and not the shoes, then I realised I'd flashed the shoe salesman and I was really wet."

"I'm so wet now I can feel it between my legs."

"I've been hard for so long if you touched my cock now I'd cum straight away."

"We can do better than that."

She grabbed my hand and took us down a skinny passageway.

We stopped halfway down and she pushed me back against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

"Whatever I want."

She crouched down in front of me and took out my cock and looking up at me with drunken eyes she proceeded to slowly take me in her mouth.

I glanced nervously back up the alley where people were crossing the street seemingly unaware of what was happening just a few feet away.

Mary was a really superb cocksucker, it was her favourite sexual activity.

"What if someone sees us?"

She was on her knees now and I could see her naked arse as her dress had ridden up so much, she slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock...

"Let them watch."

My god, where had this woman come from?

She opened her pretty mouth and took my entire length to the back of her throat.

I was very close to cumming.

"What if someone comes down?"

She again moved her head back looked up at me and said.

"Tell them to fuck me."

That did it, I exploded onto her face with a thick rope of jism before she completely engulfed my
cock and proceeded to swallow the rest of my load.

She sucked me until i started to soften in her mouth.

She got up off her knees and wiped the cum from her face.

"Lets get back to the hotel where you can return the favour."

I'm not sure I've ever walked that fast since.

On the way back to the hotel we passed an adult sex store.

"Shall we pick up that vibrator I promised you?" I joked.

"Absolutely, lets get it now, we can play with it when we get back."

She strolled straight into the sex shop without a second thought and went up to the young guy behind the counter and asked about their best vibrators.

She really seemed to have lost all inhibitions, she'd never have done this even a week ago.

The young guy seemed quite taken aback with this very forward, provocatively dressed older woman.

He came from behind the counter and showed Mary where the vibrators and dildos were on display.

She asked if there were any he would recommend and he told her which were the most popular.

Explaining that they were mostly purchased by men for their wives or girlfriends.

"I don't suppose there is anywhere I can try a few of these out is there?" she asked with a flirty/cheeky glint in her eye.

"Errrr no I'm afraid not" he replied.

"This one looks good, it'll do two jobs at once" she said as she picked out a colourful looking rabbit style vibrator. It was about 8" long with a 6" shaft and a pair of "bunny ears" for clitoral stimulation.

We bought the vibrator after Mary insisted on the guy fitting the batteries and at least turning it on..., the shaft rotated and the ears jiggled.

She seemed satisfied it worked so she carried it back to the hotel reading the instructions as we walked.

As we climbed the stairs to our room Mary went first and I had the stunning view of her exposed pussy, she really was going for it.

As we entered the room she sat on the edge of the bed and hitched the dress up over her hips and spread her legs wide.

"Please make me cum."

I dropped to my knees and started to gently lick around her labia before homing in on her clitoris

she started to moan immediately

"Oh yes, that's good"

She was so wet it was running down her thighs.

"Oooohhh fuck yes." "Mmmmm."

As I was using my tongue I looked up to see Mary was gently sucking on the head of the vibrator, this was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, I was rock hard again with a throbbing erection.

I reached up to take the purple cock from her mouth and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

I slowly started to ease it past her pussy lips and then it slid in of it's own accord.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me."

I turned on the shaft and gently pushed the cock in and then out never letting my tongue lose contact with her clit....

"Fuck me, harder, fuck me harder."

"Oh fuuuuck, yes, .ooohh, YES!"

She wasn't a "gusher" but I swear my face, hands and the purple cock were covered in a fluid which wasn't mine.

"Oh god that was good" she was still trembling from the orgasm as she took over the use of the vibrator.

"This cock feels soooo good."

She rolled further onto the bed keeping the vibrator inside her and got on her hands and knees and reached under to turn on the ears as well as the shaft.

"Take off my dress." I got rid of my clothes and climbed onto the bed in front of her and peeled off her dress over her head.

"Give me your cock, let me suck it."

I was kneeling in front of her and pushed forward and she took me into her open mouth.

"Mmmmm." She groaned.

I leaned forward and started to gently pat her backside, this was her favourite position, she loved being spanked whilst on all fours sucking cock.

She was really working the vibrator now and I could tell she wasn't far off another orgasm.

"You like being fucked while you're sucking cock don't you."

"Mmmmm-mmmmm."

"You love having two cocks don't you."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm."

"Would you like more than two?"

"Mmmmm-mmmmm."

"Would you like a cock in your arse right now?"

"Mmmmm" I slide out of her mouth as I orgasm and cover her face from her hair to her chin in cum. She simultaneously lifts her head and screams out.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes, yeeeessss." She collapses on the bed.

I lean over and gently remove the still throbbing vibrator from her saturated pussy.

"Oh thank you, that was marvelous."

"I think you did most of the work."

"It was just that dirty talk, it got me over the edge."

"You mean talking about you being fucked by several cocks?"

"Yes, it really makes me so hot."

"Would you like to be fucked like that?"

"I just was, I loved it."

"You know what I mean."

"I'm not sure, how would it work? No it's just a fantasy a really dirty fantasy but just that, I think."

"I'm going to cleanup." and with that she grabs a towel opens the door and walks naked down the hall to the bathroom, never checking if the coast is clear or in fact if the bathroom is unoccupied.

I go to the door and watch her gorgeous arse sashay down the hall, she reaches the bathroom door and just opens it, doesn't knock at all just strolls straight in.

She turns and gives me a wave and then closes the door behind her, I don't hear the door being locked, she is out of control.

I have to keep watch at the door in case anyone attempts to enter the bathroom, nobody does and I'm trying to figure out if I'm disappointed or not. I come to the conclusion I think I am I would love to have a complete stranger walk in on her while she showered.

There's some noise behind me as people are coming up the stairs, just at that moment Mary opens the bathroom door and walks back down the hall towards our room dressed only in a towel which is wrapped around her hair, completely naked, fresh and clean from the shower and looking incredibly sexy.


I turn around to see a middle aged couple at the top of the stairs staring admiringly in Mary's direction. Mary gives them a sexy smile as she drops the towel, turns and bends over to pick it up, displays her incredible rear end and then nonchalantly steers herself into our room almost knocking me over in the process.

I close the door and say...

"My god you make me hard."

"I'm so glad."

"What has come over you?"

"You mean apart from you?"

"See, even that..., what is it?"

"Well I suppose it's ever since that sexy phone call and watching that video plus the fact we are away from home and everybody, I just think I feel like letting go a bit."

"I really feel like doing some sex shop retail therapy tomorrow, being in that shop made me feel really dirty and incredibly horny at the same time it was wonderful."

"You enjoyed teasing that assistant."

"I did, I feel like I want to tease and I want to please."

Oh god, I'm hard again.

The next day.

We spent the next day walking the streets looking for a suitable sex shop.

Mary was interested in picking up some slutty lingerie and maybe another toy or two.

A lot of the sex shops only stocked videos and toys and the lingerie places didn't have the right seedy vibe we were after.

Some time late afternoon we found a place in amongst a few headshops/coffee shops.

It had some lingerie and rubberwear displayed in the window so we knew we'd found a suitable place.

As we entered there was a raised counter opposite the door with a middle aged bloke sitting behind it smoking what was obviously not a regular cigarette.

The shop was laid out in an L shape with videos and toys on display either side as you first walked in and clothing on racks around the corner.

Against the back wall were four video booths with doors and a single changing booth with a curtain pulled across the front with a full length mirror on the opposite wall.

This place definitely had the right seediness quota, helped by the leering guy behind the counter.

Mary went straight up to him and asked where the lingerie was and if there was somewhere to try it on.

This guy couldn't believe his luck, he sensed he was in for a show.

He showed us around the corner and explained that Mary couldn't try on any knickers if she did she was buying them.

I thought he would hang around but he went straight back to his post at the front of the store.

We were left alone, as there didn't seem to be anyone else in the shop.

Mary who was wearing a summer dress, which buttoned up the front and pretty normal black knickers and bra, started looking through the racks of lingerie.

She picked out a black bustier with garters and a pair of black sheer stockings.

"I'm definitely getting the stockings...maybe I should pick a pair of knickers that will go with everything."

She lifted up a pair of black mesh knickers that were just that a sheer mesh panel front and back.

"Yes get them, definitely."

She went into the changing booth discarded her dress and underwear and came out dressed like some sleazy sex goddess.

"Jesus you look good."

I could hear some mumbling from the guy at the front and saw just up above the mirror there was a camera, he was obviously watching.

Mary looked up and smiled, stepped forward and stood with her legs slightly apart seemingly admiring herself in the mirror.


The bustier just about covered her tits while pushing them up slightly, the black pattered lace stopped just above her navel and two straps either side held up the stockings I nearly came.

The effect was breathtaking. Her bush was clearly visible through the skimpy knickers and her nipples were rock hard and almost poking through the thin material of the bustier.

She did a slow rotation and looked back over her shoulder.

"What do you think?"

"Oh, we're buying those."

Mary went back to the booth with a few more choices from the racks.

As she was walking back I decided to see what kind of view our friend at the front had so I quickly nipped around while she had his attention.

I got round there just in time to see he had the camera view on a TV monitor next to the till.

I saw Mary's rear as she entered the booth, he saw me and started mumbling an apology claiming he was just surveying the store.

"Don't worry mate I think she's enjoying this as much as anyone."

I returned to the back of the store as Mary appeared wearing a matching white lace bra and knicker set, although both were transparent thanks to the delicate pattern of the lace, they were

pretty as opposed to slutty.


I have to say though her pussy looked great and when she turned round and bent over towards the camera the audible groan from the front of the shop told me our friend agreed with the rear view.

12