Amsterdam Trip Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she straightened up one of the doors to the video booths opened and out stepped a fairly startled man in a business suit.

He quickly regained his composure and complemented Mary on her attire.

"Very nice, I hope you're choosing that, it's very attractive."

Mary seemingly taking this in her stride replies.

"Thank you, I am taking it along with some others."

She then went back into the booth and the businessman came over to me.

"Would you mind if I stay and see what your wife chooses?"

What could I say?

"Not at all, it's a free country."

This was getting interesting, how would Mary react to her growing audience?

She pulled back the curtain and walked out in a thin rubber dress which clung to her like a second skin, her nipples were stretching the thin material and you could see the outline of her mound at the front, and when she turned round my god her arse had never looked so good.

The businessman spoke first.

"I hope you don't mind me saying so but you are most beautiful...you make an old man very happy."

"I'm glad you like it but it was hell to get on, you might both have to help me get it off."

She looked at me with a wicked grin.


"I like this but it's not very practical, actually Dave I wasn't kidding could you come and help get it off?"

I walked to the booth and was just starting to roll the dress up when the shop guy came round.

"You might need some of this" he'd brought some talcum powder.

"You should have put some on before you put on the dress it makes it so much easier."

He reached out to the top of the dress at the back and puffed some talc inside then Mary turned around so he could do the same at the front he gingerly pulled the front of the dress away from her body and poured talc over her tits and inside the dress.

He handed me a towel and after peeling the dress up over her head exposing her naked rear for both of these strangers to see I towelled her back down with this obviously dry spunk stained towel. I gave Mary the towel and she closed the curtain to do her own front, but not before whispering to me.

"I'm so horny right now I could fuck you right here."

I was so hard at this point my balls were about to explode.

Now there were three of us standing around waiting for Mary to appear, three men standing around adjusting their erections. The whole place smelled of sex.

Mary opened the curtain and my jaw dropped.

"I couldn't find any knickers that went with this so..."

She was wearing a red satin bodice with black lace trim that cupped her tits but didn't cover them and a pair of black stockings held up by straps from the bodice, no knickers.


I couldn't believe she'd be this bold, this brazen, fuck she looked sexy she was sexy.

She looked at herself in the mirror before turning to me and said.

"What do you think?"

I was speechless, the shop guy wasn't he grunted and stepped behind Mary reached around her to fondle her tits and started licking and kissing her neck.

She looked at me with lust and closed her eyes as her nipples were being played with she started to groan.


I was dumbstruck but the businessman decided to join in, he stepped straight forward, got down on his knees and proceeded to nuzzle between her legs.

"Oooohhh, yes." She said as she opened her eyes to look at me, she opened her mouth and sighed with pleasure as the businessman started to slide two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

It didn't take long with the nipple, clitoral and vaginal stimulation before she started to orgasm.

"I'm cumming, oh god, don't stop, I'm cumming."

Her legs were giving way as she came and the shop guy said.

"I'm going to fuck you now."

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me good." With that he lowered her to her knees, spread her legs pushed her body forward so she braced herself, then took out his cock and rubbed it up and down over her pussy lips before sliding his full length inside her.


"You like being fucked like a slut?" he said.

"Yes, fuck me like the slut I am, I love it, give me your cock."

I think the businessman took that as his cue as he dropped his trousers and got on his knees and offered Mary his cock, her eyes were closed but shop guy told her to open her mouth.

"You're going to suck that cock slut."

Shop guy was really pounding into her as she opened her willing mouth to engulf the dripping cock in front of her.

"Mmmmmm." She groaned around the cock in her mouth.

I could tell this wasn't going to last long, shop guy while roughly fucking her was reaching round to play with her clit and she was just moaning non stop.


Businessman at this point was fucking her mouth with some abandon getting faster and faster until he pulled out and shot a huge load over her face and lips. Mary tried her best to catch as much as she could in her mouth but she gave up as her orgasm hit her and her mouth just hung open as she climaxed.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh-aaaaahhhh-aaaaahhh."

Shop guy jack hammered away, he grunted noisily, lunged forward and pulling out started to spurt over her bum cheeks and arse with a few major spurts shooting up her back.

As she stayed on her hands and knees saying.

"Oh god, oh god." Almost weeping with joy.

I kneeled down in front of her and lifted her head up by the chin.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh my god yes, it was wonderful, I'm such a slut."

"Yes you are, would you like me to fuck you? or do you want to show these guys what a good cocksucker you are?"

She didn't answer, just opened her mouth and started to give me the best blow job, licking the underside of my shaft, holding my cock at the base cupping my balls.

"You love this don't you? sucking cock in front of an audience."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

The businessman seemed to have recovered his erection and gestured towards Mary's rear end.

I asked her.

"Do you want to be fucked again?"

She removed her mouth.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me well and good."

She returned to sucking my cock.


The businessman was patiently stroking his cock behind her, it was a good length about 8"

she groaned around my cock as he slid it into her sopping pussy.

I didn't think I would last long as this was beyond erotic, me sliding my cock in and out of her mouth while a complete stranger was vigorously fucking her.

"I'm going to cum." I warned.

"Mmmmmmmmfff" was all she could reply.

I started to spasm as I came on the forward thrust, shooting straight down her throat.

I held her head as she finished swallowing my cum, sucking the last few drops from the end of my cock.

The businessman was grinding in and out at a steady pace and he too was fingering her clit.

I asked.

"Are you enjoying getting fucked in front of everybody?"

"Oh god this is good, this is soooo good."

"What if other people come in?"

"Let them fuck me, I want them all to fuck me, oh, oh, uuuuuuuurrrggghhh."

She came again.

The shop guy had turned the sign closed and locked the door so I knew no one else was coming in, but she didn't .

The shop guy got in front of her and shoved his cock in her mouth and thrust it in and out a few times before withdrawing and slapping it on her cheeks.

"Oh please, fuck me, fuck my mouth."

With that he grabbed her hair and plunged in all the way and started to fuck her throat.

The business guy was just about to lose it, and he did, pulling out to add to the cum already covering her back and arse.

He shuffled away but didn't pull his pants up, maybe he knew what was coming.

Shop guy took the opportunity to get back behind Mary and slammed his cock into her with no mercy.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, that's it, fuck me hard, harder."

"You want it harder bitch?"

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me."

He slowly withdrew his cock and rubbed it over her cum covered arsehole slowly forcing his cock inside.

"Oh my fucking god, yes, yes, fuck my arse."

He was trying to fuck her arse but he couldn't get the angle right so he stopped, pulled out, flipped her onto her back and lifted her knees onto his shoulders and slid his cock straight into
her arse, what a sight she was, her legs were sliding down his arms as he pounded away, she was wide open with her arms above her head.

"You like having your arse fucked bitch?"

"I love it, keep fucking me, it feels so good."

I dropped to my knees and started wanking and then I was joined by the businessman, one either side.

She opened her eyes enough to see.

"Oh yes, yes, cum all over me, fuck my arse, fuck me everywhere."

That did it for me, I shot out a couple of spurts over her tits and neck and businessman soon followed with an impressive load considering over her lower belly.

Verbatim:SureThing Disk Labeler Deluxe Gold 7.0.95.0:story:shop15.png


Shop guy was still pounding away until he grunted loudly and started to cum inside her filling her arse, he was balls deep and it took him a little time to withdraw.

"Oh my god, that was so good, I never knew being fucked could be this good."

She got up on her knees and licked the three dripping cocks clean.


As she got to mine she looked up at me.

"I love being your dirty slut, I wish we could fuck here forever, are there no more customers?"

It was a little awkward gathering up clothes and zipping up but shop guy let out the businessman and then left us to get our things together.

We headed back to the hotel and Mary asked. "Are you ok with what just happened?"

"I'm not sure, I'm still a bit stunned to be honest, I know it's the horniest I've ever been but I'm not sure how it even happened."

"Well I was just wondering if you wanted to go shopping again tomorrow? it is our last day."

12