Amsterdam Trip Pt. 02 Illustrated

Story Info
Second day of debauched trip Illustrated.
3.7k words
4.5
179k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amsterdam Trip; Last Night, Second Day

This is the day following a wild afternoon/early evening my ex wife and I spent in the seedy streets of Amsterdam.

Before we left the sex shop where Mary had just been fucked by the shop keeper and a complete stranger, the shop owner showed us the poor quality footage from the camera positioned above the mirror.

Even though it wasn't particularly clear, you could still tell it was Mary sucking and fucking. We were both shocked and demanded he erase the tape.

He refused and instead blackmailed us into returning and repeat the show Mary had just put on...this time for some invited guests.

We protested until he reassured us that it would be just like a fashion show, Mary can keep any outfits she wears and no sex...

"Unless the good lady desires?"

Mary quite quickly agreed and dragged me out of the shop.

She explained her logic as we walked back to the hotel...

"We were going to do something like this anyway, so why not do it?"

"It could be fun, I get to keep all that lovely, slutty underwear and just imagine all those hard cocks."

"What if they all want to fuck you?" I asked

"It'll be my choice and if I don't want anyone to fuck me, no one will fuck me."

Wow, she wasn't ruling out fucking who knew how many strangers.

The Next Day

We had some time to kill before we were due to arrive at the seedy sex shop so Mary announced she would like to find somewhere she could go for a spa treatment.

The hotel recommended a place not too far away so we booked her in for a couple of hours while I wandered the streets.

I returned to the spa place and sat in the waiting area across from the reception.

I was half way through reading a magazine when Mary appeared looking fresh and relaxed.

"Let's go back to the hotel, I've got something to show you."

We walked back to the hotel and got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Let me go first." she said.

I looked up her dress as she started to climb the stairs.

She was again without knickers and this time completely hairless.

"Do you like?"

I scrambled up behind her and put my hand between her legs.

She was moist inside and out.

"It's just a bit of Aloe Vera gel."

We got to our room and she threw herself on the bed and hitched her dress up.

"I'm not sure if I like it but the girl who did it said I'd get to love it."

"I thought you hated the idea."

"The masseuse persuaded me when she was massaging my front."

"You were completely naked?"

"Not even a towel..."

"She kept getting a finger caught in my pubes so she suggested getting rid of them."

"Jesus! what kind of massage was this?"

"Oh just the normal kind, it was very sensual."

"I was very horny and wet so I agreed and got waxed."

"It does look good, I suppose I can get used to it."

"What else did your spa consist of?"

"Well...after the waxing they suggested I go into the steam room."

"I'd like to have been there for that."

"I wish you were there too but I made do with the people who were there."

"What!!!" "What people?"

"There was an older couple sitting in there so I sat on the bench across from them."

"They both smiled at me as I sat down wrapped in a towel and the woman started some small talk about what she was there for."

"The man was staring at me intently and smiling and occasionally running his tongue across his lips, it was a bit creepy to be honest but it was making me horny knowing he wanted to fuck me in front of his wife."

"So did anything happen?"

"Well she was chattering away and she slowly started to open her towel."

"She was average looking but had a great body."

"He opened his towel and exposed his semi hard cock, it was still soft but looked quite big."

"She asked me if I liked her husbands' cock and started to stroke it."

"What did you say?"

"I told her I liked it very much and I slowly opened my towel and spread my legs."

Gulp.

"I started to tease my clit as I watched his cock grow and get completely hard."

"Even though I thought he was really creepy, the whole situation was very erotic and I couldn't help myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I went over to them, kneeled down in front of him and took his cock in my mouth."

"You're kidding, what did his wife do?"

"At first she was stroking my hair and whispering encouragement as I sucked his cock but then she got behind me and started playing with my pussy."

"Wow you are such a slut."

"I know...It did feel really debauched when she started to lick my clit and then inserted her fingers into my pussy and arse."

"The guy started moaning and grunting really loudly, pulled my head down and buried his cock down my throat."

"I started to orgasm and kind of fell onto his wife's face as I swallowed his cum."

"We cleaned each other up with the towels and then I showered and left."

"Wow...that is some trip to the spa."

"It was, It's got me in the mood for this afternoon."

"So you are going to let however many there are fuck you?"

She replied with a wicked smile.

"I might...it depends how horny I am."

We went to the sex shop with some trepidation.

Mary was only wearing the skin tight dress we'd bought the day before.

No underwear at all.

She had done up her long hair in twin plaited pigtails.

Mary hardly ever wore much makeup but today she had some subtle eye makeup and a not too garish lipstick...

She looked unbelievably fuckable.

The door to the shop was locked so we knocked on the door and was surpised when it was opened by the business guy from yesterday.

"Hello and welcome, please come in."

We entered the shop and he closed and locked the door.

"I should introduce myself, my name is Roger and I own this establishment."

There were Three unfamiliar faces along with the shop guy from yesterday.

"Please let me introduce you to my business partners Marco, James, Alec and you've already met my Store manager Michael."

They were all wearing similar style suits to Roger.

Marco was a hip looking guy, medium height, medium build with shoulder length black hair.

James was a tall black guy, medium build with short cropped hair.

Alec could have been Rogers' twin...medium height, slightly stocky with slightly less grey in his hair.

The shop guy Michael was a slightly paunchy, shorter, swarthy looking guy with medium length hair.

"Gentlemen... This is David and his lovely wife Mary whom I told you about earlier."

Roger walked us around to where Mary was expected to model the outfits that had been picked out.

The area had been transformed since yesterday... Gone were the clothes racks and in their place a half dozen chairs facing a raised platform Sixteen feet wide and Eight feet deep. On the stage was a day bed covered in a red satin sheet.

Roger started to explain what he wanted.

"I would like to first apologise for the manner in which I got you to return today."

"It was not my intention to blackmail you but had to think of something on the spot yesterday...I am more than happy to pay you for your time here today."

"I have been trying to persuade my partners to shift the focus of the store away from the sleazy, male focussed porn video to something a bit more focussed on couples."

"Seeing you and your wife in here yesterday gave me an idea on how best to show this in it's best light."

"Mary can change into the outfits in the dressing area and then enter the stage from the side there."

"I have chosen the outfits she is to wear and left them on hangers in order from left to right."

"Do you find this agreeable?"

Mary answered before I could.

"Yes that sounds very agreeable."

My cock was starting to throb.

She went in to change and we all sat down facing the stage.

The anticipation was building when she drew the curtain back and walked onto the stage wearing a matching bra and knickers in creamy white lace, there was a communal exhale of breath.

A bit of an anticlimax.

She looked good but perhaps a bit too sweet or cute or something.

Roger asked if she could walk, then turn around to show the back of the knickers.

The back panel was a sheer net, which showed Mary's perfectly formed arse perfectly.

She looked over her shoulder and said.

"I think the front should be the same as the back." "Much sexier."

There was a murmur of agreement.

"OK, next please." Roger said.

Mary walked out next wearing a bright red bustier with suspenders a pair of red knickers and red stockings with red high heels.

It was obviously picked by a man...it was slightly ludicrous, way too frilly and feathery, a bit like what a Hollywood producer would choose to have the saloon girls wear in a cheesy western.

Mary did her best by walking forward turning around so her back was to the audience and slowly bending over with her legs apart.

That looked great but as a costume it was another let down.

I was still as hard as a rock and no doubt everyone else was when Mary suggested she picked out something to wear.

"If the idea is to attract more women then surely a woman should choose what she wears?"

James piped up.

"I agree, let's see what she wants to show us."

Mary left the stage and later returned wearing a killer outfit; it consisted of a sheer black peekaboo bra, a pair of lacey black knickers and sheer black seamed stockings with garter belt.It was the first truly sexy outfit and she looked so hot I thought I would cum if she even

looked at me.

There was a general murmer of approval and various handling of erections as she moved slowly about the stage.

At one point she turned away from her audience, opened her legs and bent over the day bed...She reached between her legs and rested her hand over her crotch...My god, what a turn on.

Alec said.

"Now that is more like it...I'm beginning to see what you are talking about Roger."

James was openly rubbing his cock through his trousers.

"Yeah I can go for that."

Mary walked off with a smile and went back behind the curtain.

Roger leaned over to me and said.

"I think your wife knows this business better than all of us."

I replied.

"I think she just knows what she likes."

Mary reappeared wearing a One-piece fishnet body and fishnet hold ups with pair of black fuck me pumps.

Everyone's attention was focused on her as she made her way across the front of the stage.

It was the first time it was obvious she had a completely hairless pussy.

You could see and smell the lust in the room...this woman wanted to get fucked.

Marco spoke up.

"Oh my! Come closer, open your legs."

Mary obliged.

She stood there with her hands on her hips looking down on Six men with raging hard ons.

She moved back and sat on the bed, with her feet apart she opened her knees wide.

Michael now sat with his cock in his hand slowly stroking it to full hardness.

Roger, Marco, James and Alec started to undo their trousers.

Marco in particular had a really big cock...I would say about Nine inches.

James was a similar size to me about Seven inches and Alec really was a copy of Roger.

I could see this was going to get out of hand but Mary seemed fully in control.

"I've got one more outfit to wear before all that, hold on."

She scampered off behind the curtain and I went over to see if she knew what she was doing.

"This is so exciting, I haven't felt like this before...well since yesterday."

"So you are going to let everyone here fuck you?"

"Wait until you see the next outfit."

I went back out and sat down.

I sort of knew what was going to happen but I still couldn't quite believe it when she stepped out wearing a black satin corset, the same fishnet hold ups and the fuck me pumps...Nothing else, no sense of modesty, all inhibitions just gone.

She strode over to the middle of the stage, stood with her legs apart and her hands holding her pigtails, she asked...

"Are you liking the show now?"

I could see her pussy glistening between her legs she was so wet.

"I'm liking this very much, what would you like? Would you like to be fucked?" Roger said while stroking his cock.

"Yes I'd like to be fucked."

They all hurriedly started to undress.

Mary looked over at me and said.

"Dave come and fuck me."

She moved to the bed and sat down.

I walked over to her and she unzipped me and took hold of my cock before taking me into her mouth.

"Do you know what you are doing."

She took me out of her mouth.

"Not really, I only know I want this."

She lay back on the bed with her legs spread wide and pulled me towards her.

"Fuck me, cum inside me."

I slid my cock into her and started to slowly thrust in and out.

"Fuck me, faster, harder."

James moved near the bed next to Mary's head and moved his cock close to her mouth.

She turned her face towards him and opened her willing mouth.

He moved forward until she took his entire length her eyes closing in ecstasy.

The sight of this cock sliding in and out of her mouth took me over the edge and I had a massive orgasm, pumping spurt after spurt of jism into her soaking pussy.

James obviously couldn't hold out much longer and while I was withdrawing my cock he grunted and started firing his cum into her mouth.

I watched as she sucked him dry and when he withdrew his cock she had a smile on her face as the final trickle fell onto her cheek.

"Oh man this chick can suck cock."

Mary just lay there with her legs open wide and a look of sheer bliss.

Roger moved toward her head and Marco stepped between her legs.

Roger said before she took him in her mouth.

"I've so looked forward to having you suck my cock again." "But mostly I've been looking forward to watching you fuck."

"Yes, fuck me, give me your cock."

With that, Marco plunged his massive cock into her, showing no mercy and proceeded to fuck her.

"Oh yes, that's it fuck me, fuck me!"

She wrapped her lips around Roger's cock and you could see her cheeks indent as she sucked for all she was worth.

"Your wife is the best cocksucker I've ever had." Roger said as he slid his cock out of her mouth just as he gushed out over her face and neck.

She was groaning with pleasure as Marco continued to plough away at her pussy.

He was rubbing her clit with his thumb as his cum covered cock moved in and out.

She started to shudder so much she looked like she was having a fit.

It was unbelievably horny watching her spasm.

"Fuck! Yeeeesss! Cock! Cuuuunt!"

Marco pounded and grunted, pulled out and showered her in cum.

It went everywhere, it covered her bare mons, over her belly, over the corset and over her exposed tits.

As Marco moved away Alec moved in. He got her off the bed and she got on all fours on the stage.

Michael kneeled in front of her face and lifted her head by the chin.

"You're going to suck my cock now."

"Mmmmm...Yes."

"You like sucking cock don't you?...slut!"

"Yes, Yes I love it, I love it."

Alec sank his cock all the way into her pussy.

She groaned around Michael's cock.

She was rocking back and forth getting into a perfect rhythm.

Roger said.

"Look at that...I could watch her fuck all day."

Mary's groans were building again as the pace quickened.

Alec was pounding away now while Michael was happy to let the natural rhythm of Mary's mouth do it's thing.

Alec came first with a groaning roar he pulled out and shot his load over her backside and back.

Mary was still busy with the cock in her mouth when James kneeled down behind her, she groaned loudly as he slowly slid his cock into her arse.

Michael growled as he filled her mouth with his cum.

As he withdrew Mary's head sagged a little as her arse bore the brunt of James' cock easing it's way in and out.

She lifted her head slightly and a rope of jism was dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"You like this? Slut!" James said.

"Yes, Yes, I love it."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to be fucked with everybody watching."

"What else do you want?"

"I want to suck cock, Any cock."

James grunts and arches his back and fills her with cum.

Mary slumps to the floor in a heap.

Roger who is hard again (who isn't) gently lifts her up and sits her on the bed.

She leans forward and takes him in her mouth and starts to move her head up and down taking him all the way in so her bottom lip is touching his balls.

Roger beckons Marco over and gestures for him to lie down on the bed.

He lifts Mary's head up and positions her squatting over Marco's cock.

She gently lowers herself onto his cock, releasing a groan as she sits fully impaled.

She turns her face to Roger.

"Give me your cock as well."

"That's just what I had in mind my dear." He says as he climbs onto the bed.

Roger kneels in front of Mary and holds his cock in front of her face.

She bends forward and takes his cock into her mouth again...groaning all the time.

I'm rock hard again so I position myself behind Mary as she gently rocks back and forth on Marco's cock.

I hold Mary's hips as I slide my cock into her now soaking wet arse.

Her groaning increases as we find a somewhat clumsy rhythm.

Roger starts to growl as he shudders and spurts down Mary's throat.

"Take it all, Swallow it all you whore!"

I"m so close to letting go as I hold Mary's hair which pulls her head up to face the ceiling.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes, Yes, Fuck me, cum inside me."

I shudder to a grinding halt my cock buried deep in her arse.

I can feel my balls emptying as Marco grunts and shoots his load, He's balls deep in her pussy.

"Yes, Oh yes, Fill me up with your cum."

I think this might be the end of it but as we untangle ourselves, Michael climbs on the bed and turns Mary around and flips her onto her back.

"I want this slut's arse again."

Mary at this point is completely malleable and just lays there with her arms above her head.

Michael lifts her legs over his shoulders and starts to fuck her arse roughly.

12