Amsterdam Trip Pt. 02 Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's legs have now fallen wide open either side of his arms as he rams his cock in.

The force of his thrusts are moving them down the bed until her head is hanging over the edge of the bed. Her arms are dangling and she looks limp except her legs have wrapped around his back and she's not only holding him in but actually pulling him in as he thrusts.

"You love having your arse fucked, Don't you slut!"

"Yes I love it, fuck me!"

"Do you want a cock to suck?"

"Yes, cock, cum in my mouth."

James steps forward and sinks his cock into her wide open mouth.

She reaches up to wrap her arms around his backside, placing a hand on each cheek she pulls him in until his balls are resting on her face.

You can see the lump his cock makes in her throat.

Roger, Marco, Alec and I are all just standing there wanking our tired cocks as Mary gets fucked at both ends.

We've all shuffled around either side of her so she is surrounded by stiff cock as her mouth and arse are fucked.

I'm first to lose it and shoot a small spurt onto her throat.

Alec and Marco both leave their load on her tits and Roger then follows with a thick rope across her belly.

James grunts and buries his cock and empties his balls down Mary's throat.

We are all still standing around as Mary reaches up with her arms as well as her legs to pull Michael in as far as possible; Michael finally growls and unloads right into her arse.

Mary collapses onto the bed covered from head to toe in cum with a wicked smile.

I've never seen her happier.

"I think it's time to leave now." I said.

"Yes, When do you think we can come back?"

12