Amsterdam Weekend Ch. 01: Charles' Story

Story Info
Charles and Tom's first visit to Amsterdam.
2k words
4.39
9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers

My name is Charles and this is my story of my first visit to Amsterdam; it all started with our usual Friday night pub meet in the centre of Manchester without wife's or girlfriends; it was our night. Free of ties.

We were having a heated discussion about nothing of importance, as one does on Friday nights. This time was what we would do if we could get away from wives and girlfriends for a weekend. Tom the youngest and quietest member of our debating society said. Let's all go to Amsterdam; he had a friend Paul, a travel agent, who could arrange it. Ok we will was the unanimous reply, in the end only six out the group went.

On a personal front I was moving shortly to Plymouth with a job promotion and a lot more money and was totally stressed out about it. Negative side relocation was involved. We all agreed who would share rooms. I won Tom, didn't really know him, he was in some sort of art job. Bit effeminate in looks and mannerisms.

Friday arrived we all boarded the afternoon flight to Schiphol; it was a good flight; few drinks and good banter on board. We all arrived in Amsterdam Central station. Walked in the direction of Dam Square, followed the crowd, for about 15 minutes or so, our hotel was just off Dam Square. We found it, looked ok, and we all checked in without a hitch. We had three double rooms; problem, although they were all presentable all had small double beds; between six guys.

Tom the youngest was sent down to sort it out with reception; no single bedded rooms, no call for it; he asked; do you normally have two guys sharing a bed. Yes always. Tom reported back; total silence; a lone voice piped up and you better not be thinking of that, looks were exchanged. I was to share with Tom, at least not with one of the two bears that had agreed to share together.

Dissenting voice piped up again; Manchester Ship Canal may soon be polluted by a travel agent when we get back, but; then everyone would know. Silence was the answer.

We all went out together and toured the red light areas and did the usual stuff British tourists do, visit a hemp café. We think; but were all more relaxed when we left. Found a bar with a, on the floor sex show, which hyped us up again about our sleeping arrangements. A mixture of Dutch and Belgium beers helped relax us. It was about two in the morning when we left the bar; without a care in the world.

We went to our rooms. Tom got undressed, he said he slept naked was that a problem? Tom was actually quite a nice looking guy, smooth skin, well sculptured body, longish blond hair. I kept my designer micro bikini type underwear on, but could feel pressure building from within them; pop out was possible. We both lay on the bed, which was small, back to back, touching. Tom wriggled as he settled in; pop out was now a distinct possibility. We both drifted off quickly, latent effect of the evenings drinking.

Morning arrived, I woke up with someone, Tom, pressing up against my back which was wet with sweat; Tom was still sound asleep. Realising I was now naked got up; couldn't remember why; found my underwear, went and had a shower.

We all went down stairs for a cross between a Dutch and English breakfast. The hotel manager came over and asked if we had a good night's sleep and were the double beds comfortable enough for us. A subdued yes was the answer. He gave a cross between a wink and a smile. Tom became engrossed scraping marmalade on to his toast.

We had already planned out what we were doing, four were going to a football match, Tom, our intellectual travel arranger, was going to see the Ann Franks, the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. None of those were my thing; I would just tour the area on my own. Plan was we would all meet back at our hotel; if we didn't get lucky.

I started my tour of the red light district, ended up on a street I didn't know, or how to get back to the Hotel. It seemed to be a gay area, Hookerstraat or something like that, I just walked along, amazed and excited to see men openly kissing and intimately touching each other in the street. Walking embracing each other and hand in hand too. I've been bisexual all my life but in the closet.

As I walked I didn't see a man step out of a club and almost knocked him over, apologising profusely to him. He just said it was ok with a hand gesture, no harm done and we laughed about it as we stood there. Their seemed to be some mutual chemistry between us, don't know how or what; there just was.

He introduced himself as Stefan and I told him I was Charles, he repeated my name checking its pronunciation. I was 44, Stefan was 63, and had lived near the centre of Amsterdam for 15 years; coming into the centre on Saturdays for lunch and a beer at the club he just came out off. I told him I had come from the UK, Manchester, with some friends and were staying at a hotel near Dam Square for a few nights to sample the Amsterdam night life.

He smiled and asked me if I would like to have a beer with him; he said he knew a very nice but small and quite bar not far away that served very good Dutch beer.

He guided me to this bar which was only a few streets away; not far. We got a couple of Dutch beers before sitting down. Stefan asked what I was doing on that street alone, I told him my friends had separated and gone to a football match and one to view some museums. I had got lost; he smiled and said you do realise it's a gay area you are in, I laughed, smiled with a guilty smile and said I didn't know it was; but soon found out.

Stefan was a very handsome, slim man with short grey hair and piercing blue eyes; just my type I realised, I'd always gone for older men.

We had a few more beers and talked at length about life in general until he surprised me by laying his hand gently on mine and looking into my eyes then saying. You might have wandered into the street where we met by accident, but I think we both know it's where you belong; I was flabbergasted and started to get aroused my tight bikini underwear was in danger of bursting open. But, I knew he was right.

He went on and said he thought I was very attractive and desirable. I then admitted I was bisexual and thought he was very handsome; all the while his hand was on mine. And I felt that sexual thrill and contentment you get from bodily contact. He invited me back to his house, I just accepted that we were going to have sex and was very contented about it. He must have known I was going to be receptive.

We drank up and Stefan led the way to his house which was just over the canal and around the next corner. I was worried in case any of my friends saw me with a strange man, I needn't have fretted, as Stefan kept his distance and made inane small talk as we walked. To any casual observer, we were just two friends out walking.

His apartment was on the fourth floor of one of these grand Old Dutch houses that you see on postcards of Holland. We went up the very steep stairs that Dutch houses seem to have, when an older couple passed us on the way down. They smiled at Stefan and greeted me; Welkom.

Once inside, he closed the door, we went into his big sitting room. He came over to me and pressed me against the wall kissing me frantically and pawing at my clothing. I returned his kisses passionately and explored his body too. He took my hand and led me into his bedroom, gradually we moved towards the bed without breaking our kissing and tore at each other's clothes; getting naked very quickly. His body was trim and well defined, but his cock really excited me; cut with a big purple head; quite thick and about 7 inches long and totally hairless. Mine was similar dimensions but uncut and I shave too.

We fell on to his bed in a tight embrace, cocks rubbing together kissing passionately. Stefan broke off and said in a thick voice "he had to have me". I rolled onto my back; he straddled my chest, feeding his lovely cock into my mouth and reaching back to stroke mine.

His cock tasted divine and I got a few groans out of him as I ran my tongue round it. I just knew you would be a good cocksucker Charles; he moaned as I lashed his cock with my tongue and lips.

I sucked for what seemed an age until he got off me, a wild lust in his eyes before moving between my legs and putting them on his shoulders, pressing his wet cock at my hole; he entered me slowly and immediately stated to move in and out, no lube necessary, my saliva was enough, Stefan filled me completely and I clung on for dear life as he reached the full depth inside me. My eyes closed and I could feel my face smile.

I was close to orgasm as his cock battered my prostate and quickly after I gasped out loud and spurted a torrent of thick cum which splattered my chest and chin. Stefan was overjoyed to see it and he thrust deep to unload inside me. I did actually feel every spasm of his lovely cock. My legs slid down off his shoulders and we embraced kissing deeply, my cum smearing our bodies, it was delicious and a very tender moment.

We lay entwined for almost an hour talking and touching each other softly with loving gratitude. This can only be experience after contentment and climax. Before taking a shower together and getting dressed again. Stefan apologised for not wearing a condom, the rush as we came together, overcame caution. I assured him I was STD free; as was he, like me he gets checked on a regular basis.

We moved into the living area with our damp towels around us. We sat together on his couch, eating, drinking coffee and beers. Breaking off once more just as it was starting to get dark, to return to his bed, where we repeated this afternoon's assignation; but with even more enthusiasm.

We talked a lot more until 2 am when I said I had to get back to my hotel. We got dressed together, each seductively assisting the other. Stefan came with me in the cab to my hotel, as we sat in the back discreetly touching each other, as lovers do. We parted promising to keep in touch and we have since met together in Amsterdam, London and in Plymouth, where I relocated too. And hope to continue to do so.

I returned to my hotel room to find it empty, no Tom, checked my mobile Tom had left a message. See you tomorrow, got lucky lol. Love. I texted back suggesting we meet at the café that we went to on Friday night, at lunch time. I will let Tom tell you his own story. Our remaining travel companions did not turn up until the next day and were not forthcoming about how their day went. Tom and I kept quite too. Don't ask, don't tell.

I smiled and got into bed after taking off Stefan's underwear. Don't ask.

Sean943
Sean943
117 Followers