Amulet Ch. 02

Story Info
Nasty political bitch fucks helplessly, and can't get enough.
6.3k words
4.71
23.6k
30
7

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two of the Amulet series was never meant to be. I wrote 'Amulet,' as a one-off story, but it has proved to be very popular so, 'by popular demand,' as the saying goes, here's part two. I have no immediate plans to write more, but have learned to never say never. Remember folks, it's just fiction, so enjoy and don't get too hung up on the minutiae.

After my unexpected and highly enjoyable encounter with my new boss Rachael Marshall, I took a little time to come to terms with my newly acquired 'powers.' The last thing on my mind when I first met her was to fuck her, but she became so pliable sexually and so aroused within a few minutes of seeing the 'Amulet,' that I had taken full advantage of her change of mind, from overbearing bossy bitch to delightful horny lover.

What next I asked myself? I suppose I could have gone on some wild 'fucking,' spree, letting the amulet cast its spell, over unsuspecting women, but at this point I didn't even know if there was a limit to its powers, or even if it had any powers. Maybe Rachael Marshal was just horny on the day and I'd just been lucky to be there to get the benefits of her uncontrollable libido. Maybe she was just a nymphomaniac who couldn't control her raging desires? Just the usual self-doubts creeping in.

All these thoughts went through my mind over and over again in the evening after I had fucked my boss, Rachael. I finally figured out that I'd have to test it on someone who would no more think of fucking me spontaneously than fly in the air. I drew up a list, yes, I actually got a writing pad and made a list of 'good,' upstanding women in the community, women who were hardly known for their voracious sexual appetites.

Nuns, female church ministers, school teachers, doctors, female politicians, all women normally untouchable to the likes of me, women who were highly respected in our local community. Respectable 'pillars of the community.' If they succumbed to the amulet's powers, then life was going to get very interesting over the course of the next few months.

My first target was a local politician, Catherine Anderson. She was a local councillor, prominent in local government, and a real 'publicity hound,' always getting her face on the media. I would look at her make her pronouncements on TV, or rattle on about her abhorrent extreme right-wing views, and wonder why a woman so beautiful could be such a prudish, nasty bitch.

A champion of sexual freedom was the last description you could lay at her door. She was forever complaining about the 'tides of pornographic filth,' permeating our society, and whipping up campaigns against this and that. I sometimes wondered if she was still a virgin because she always looked as if she was thawing a huge bag of frozen peas down her panties. She made a great show of her religion and virtue, and was forever cosying up to the extreme right wing Christians for their vote. The kind of fervent evangelicals I thought of as the Christian Taliban.

If that bitch let me fuck her, then the amulet had truly amazing powers, but even then I knew within myself that I wouldn't go wild with it. I didn't want to make a career out of fucking unwilling women, but then again, would they be truly 'unwilling,' if they took the initiative and wanted to have sex with me? It was an interesting philosophical question that I pondered long and hard over. Well... actually, about two minutes to be truthful. I decided, 'if they want my dick, they're going to get it.' I was really thinking with the aforementioned dick when I settled on that decision. I finally decided I would just meet each new challenge as it came to me, take things as they came, go with the flow.

With the object of testing the amulet on Catherine Anderson, I kept a close eye on what she may be doing in the coming weeks, local council meetings, etc, and found something that may be suitable. She was giving a speech to some local business leaders the following week, and I managed to get myself invited, thanks to the company I worked for and my experience in the high tech industry.

I made sure I was there bright and early and got myself a front row seat right in her line of vision. Sitting no more than eight feet away from her, there was no way she couldn't see me on the day. Another thing was that I'd most probably be the only one there not wearing a tie. I hate ties as you'll know if you've read part one.

Given the business community audience, my lack of a tie would stick out like a sore thumb, plus I was going to wear my brightest shirt, and jeans, with a plain black T-shirt beneath to contrast with the bright colours of the amulet, making it stand out even more. In the land of 'white shirts,' that business meetings usually are, that would make me even more noticeable, and very hard to ignore too.

The room, in a business suite of a local hotel, soon filled up with executive types. There was a babble of noise as they all did the usual 'schmoozing,' thing, shaking hands, networking, arse licking, brown nosing. I ignored them all by the simple expedient of pretending I was writing something in a folder, and looking as if I was incredibly busy when in fact I was doing nothing. That even has a name, it's called, 'dynamic inertia,' it's just the art of looking busy while doing fuck all.

After about five minutes or so, the guy who was hosting the event called the audience to order, then waffled on for a few more minutes before introducing the lovely Catherine who stepped up to the podium. She beamed at her audience, before wishing us all a good afternoon. It was going to be good for some of us I thought, 'maybe not so much for you Catherine,' I thought.

She was dressed, predictably, in what looked like a very expensive dress in the colours of her political party, blue. Very figure hugging, and it's true she had a great figure, even I had to admit to myself.. The dress was knee length and while not specifically designed to do so, let me see she had great legs. Very slim, and shapely, nice slim ankles too, wearing three inch high spike heels which helped make the most of those great legs. Those heels also made her look a little taller and imposing, about five foot nine, but even without them she'd be about five six inches tall, so a little over medium height for the average woman. Altogether a very nice package.

Again I wondered how such a beautiful woman could be such a complete fucker when it came to politics. Upbringing, I thought, brought up in a home filled with right wingers and brainwashed into thinking that was the only true path. Maybe, if things went my way, I could make her think twice.

I caught her eye right enough, and as her eyes swept round the room before she started her talk they came to rest momentarily on me. I smiled at her, and she automatically returned my smile as humans are instinctively programmed to do, but the smile never reached her eyes - it was a fake smile. As she looked away, she frowned, a sure none verbal sign that she didn't much like what she saw when it came to me. I didn't care whether she liked me or not, but maybe I'd change her mind by the end of the day.

Her talk started and droned on. I pretty much tuned her out, just staring intently at her beautiful face, watching her mouth. Truthfully, it was a beautiful mouth, could I get her to suck my cock I wondered. She looked at me for a split second then her eyes swept on, and then down to consult her notes, then up again, and as she did so, I pulled my brightly coloured and casually unbuttoned shirt apart at the chest and her eyes alighted on the amulet made more noticeable by the black cotton T-shirt it lay against. She hesitated, and then carried on speaking.

'Damn,' I thought, 'she hasn't noticed it.' but as she spoke her eyes returned and looked directly at the amulet, lingering a little longer this time. She shook her head as if trying to clear her mind and continued her speech, sounding a little less self-assured.

I could tell by her tone of voice that her speech was heading for its final moments, the summing up and conclusion, so I reached for and held my amulet between my thumb and first finger, holding it up towards her quite casually, almost like holding a cross out to ward off a vampire.

As she finished, and the audience responded by clapping and cheering, she looked directly at me. She was smiling at the reception her speech was receiving but looking directly at the amulet. Her eyes locked into mine, and I smiled at her, and she gave me a smile, a real one this time, and nodded her head.

I rubbed the pearl, the 'clitoris,' of the amulet slowly and sensuously and her eyes closed. As I watched, her eyelids fluttered, struggling to open them, desperately trying to look normal. I left it at that for the time being. No doubt she'd be doing a 'meet and greet,' shaking the hands of her supporters before she left, and I'd catch up with her then as she was leaving.

She took her time, mingling as politicians do, but continually looking over at me, always aware of me while she worked the room. Finally, she worked her way towards the door, and said her goodbyes to the organisers, then turned to leave and almost passed me by but then stopped and looked at me.

'Do I know you?' she asked. I assured her she didn't as I slyly played with the amulet drawing her attention to it once more.

'I'd like to know you a lot better Ms Anderson,' I said. 'Can we talk, or meet somewhere when you're free?' She nodded her head in response and turned to a young woman standing behind her.

'Have I any further appointments this afternoon?' she asked, and the young woman hurriedly looked through her note book. After a moment she announced that there was a meeting with the planning convenor at 2.30pm, but that was all.

'Cancel it,' she commanded, and turning to me, 'You know where my office is?' and I confirmed that I did. 'Okay, just follow me, or better still, just get in my car and we can talk on the way.' I agreed to go with her, and the young woman disappeared as we stood at the hotel entrance, appearing a moment or two later driving a large luxury car.

She quickly jumped out and ran round to open the back door and Catherine got in, showing an enticing glimpse of pale thighs as she did so. I followed her into the back seat, the girl closed the door, got into the driving seat, and we were off.

Now that we were alone in the back seat, I took the opportunity to look at her more closely. Of course I'd seen her on TV, on the internet and in the newspapers, but sitting next to her, smelling her perfume, the real flesh and blood woman was a lot different. She was quite overwhelming in many ways. Her shoulder length blonde hair was immaculately cut, the clear blue eyes, sparkled with intelligence, her figure was slim, but with definite curves and I noticed she had crossed those long perfect legs with a whisper of nylon as she did it.

I noticed her hands too, as they lay at rest in her lap, elegant and fine, perfectly manicured. I could hardly wait to see them wrapped around my cock. Testing her, I reached out and held her hand. She looked at me, a long look, a puzzled expression on her beautiful face, a faint smile and gave my hand a gentle squeeze, and there was an instant feeling of intimacy there, as if we'd known each other forever. She looked at me again and looked at the driver, then back to me and shook her head. I took it as a warning to say nothing, so I said nothing.

After driving for no more than a couple of minutes we pulled up outside an office building and I reached for the door handle. She pulled me back, and as I looked at her she advised me to let Cheryl do her job. Cheryl was obviously the young woman driving us, so I sat tight until she switched off the engine, got out and ran round to my side of the car and opened the door. Catherine pushed me gently towards it and I got out, thanking Cheryl, who smiled at me, and I turned round to assist Catherine exit the car too. Once again I got a glimpse of long smooth thighs as she got out.

'I won't need you anymore today Cheryl,' she told the young woman. 'I'll see you at the usual time tomorrow morning unless there's a change of plans,' and having dismissed Cheryl who drove away almost immediately, she walked to the recessed doorway of the office, and taking keys from her bag opened the door and invited me in.

'Who are you? Why do I feel as if I know you when I've never met you before in my life?' she asked me once we were in her office.

'You don't know me, and I don't know you,' I replied, 'but we're going to know each other a whole lot better in the next few hours, aren't we?' I predicted. She nodded her head.

'Yes, I can feel it in my bones,' she replied smiling at me. I smiled back and teased her.

'Mmm... I don't think you're going to feel this in your bones Catherine. It's in a much softer and wetter place, isn't it?' I said as I rubbed the pearl on the amulet. She gasped out loud and closed her eyes for a moment, taking a step back and leaning against the desk, her whole body trembling, legs already about a foot apart. She half opened her eyes and looked up at me through those lovely, long eyelashes. 'Fucking hell,' I thought, 'she's smoking hot.'

'Y... yes,' she murmured. 'How can you know that?' I said nothing, just walked the two steps needed to bring me right in front of her. She was ready to be seduced and I was ready to start her seduction. I lifted my right hand and tenderly stroked the soft skin of her cheek. She closed her eyes and turned her head to her left and kissed the palm of my hand, such a lovely, sensual gesture. I leaned down and let my lips brush against hers, and she gasped with arousal, then opened her beautiful mouth, inviting me in. I accepted and kissed her deeply and passionately and she returned my kiss enthusiastically.

'Who are you?' she repeated, 'why are you doing this to me?' and then, 'why am I even letting you do this... to me?' but continued kissing me, unbuttoning my shirt, helpless to stop herself even if she had wanted to stop, which I doubted.

'Do you want me to stop Catherine?' I teased her, caressing her boobs through the material of the dress and she shook her head vigorously, moaning what sounded like a heartfelt no. Without warning, she turned in my arms facing away from me. Resistance, I thought for a second or two, but no!

'Unzip me,' she requested breathlessly and I fiddled with the tiny loop fastening that held the zip together, and then slid the long zip all the way down, pushing the dress off her shoulders. I kissed her bare shoulders, making her shiver with desire, and slid the bra straps over her shoulders too, kissing down her spine, and across the silken skin of her shoulders making her moan quietly.

She was instinctively pushing her fine slim arse back against me now, and when I unfastened the bra, the elasticated material went slack from the release of tension. The bra straps slid further down her arms and gravity did the rest. It fell away, leaving her naked breasts at my tender mercy. I reached round and cupped them in my hands, a lovely handful, about a 32 C cup I noted mentally. She felt warm, soft and just perfect in my hands and she moaned loudly when I squeezed her nipples.

While I was fondling her tits, squeezing and pulling on her nipples, she reached round behind and felt the hardness of my cock, valiantly trying open my belt to take me in her hand. I stop playing with her boobs for a moment, just long enough to open my belt and slide my trousers and underpants down. She immediately latched onto my naked cock, caressing my length, while I resumed making her tits feel wonderful.

Next I let my right hand slide lower over the flat expanse of her stomach, down under the waistband of her tights lower still under the waist band of her panties. Her skin felt warm and inviting as I hesitated just a moment, almost humid, and she obligingly moved her feet further apart, opening her legs wider to assist me in getting to what we both wanted.

I slowly resumed my downwards journey, wanting to savour this moment, make it something to remember. Over her pubic mound, my fingertips feeling her pubic hair, and it was immediately obvious that she kept it well-trimmed, certainly not a full unkempt bush. She moaned even louder as I began to feel where her skin divided to form the crevice of her pussy. Down, down, over her clitoris, lingering a moment, then bypassing it. She moaned again and shivered at my first touch, whimpering with anticipated pleasure, and then down into her hidden valley. Her defenceless pussy lips divided, opening wetly to my fingers and I slid between them into her slippery depths. Her reaction was immediate and surprising, but wonderful too.

'Oh fuck...' she moaned, 'I'm going... to come... al... ready... I can't... believe... this... ssss... is happ... ening... oh god... oh fuck,' she moaned with delight, fucking herself back and forth hard against my fingers. She pushed and struggled against me and yet somehow with me too, pushing her pussy onto my fingers, but trying to push her arse back against my hard cock at the same time.

Her loud moans tailed off into little whimpers of delight letting me know her climax was dying. When she finally began to come down, she leaned forward and placed both hands palms downwards on the desk to support herself while her whole body heaved with the effort of recovering from the orgasm, her breathing gradually getting back to normal.

I took one small step backwards and pulled her dress down and off, throwing it over a nearby chair, and then her tights and panties, which I quickly stripped down as far as her knees. My need for her was too urgent to bother stripping them right off. Without any further fucking around, I stepped up behind her and placed my cock against her lovely wet pussy which I could see peeking out from between her partially opened legs. Feeling something there she pushed back blindly welcoming what was to come.

I put my hand between her shoulder blades and pressed downwards and she compliantly lowered herself until she lay face down across her desk and then I quite simply slipped my cock between her open, wet, labia and pushed on into her willing pussy. She let out a long sighing moan as I slid home. She felt wonderful, her pussy gripping me and clenching at my hardness, and then I began to fuck her in earnest.

Reaming out her pussy from every angle, varying the strokes between hard and fast, then more gently only to really ram into her the next moment. Judging by her moans of approval, she was loving it all, and I knew she was well on her way to another orgasm.

I gave up trying to hold myself in check, she was just too damned exciting, and when I felt the first warning signals telling me I was about to come, I just fucked her harder and faster. My come erupted deep into her slippery hole, pumping again and yet again, filling her pussy, making it even more slippery and messy than it already was.

She screamed when she felt it, and it precipitated her own orgasm too, hard on the heels of my own and she came helplessly again as I filled her pussy.

'Oh holy fuck... Oh god yes... I feel it... feel... your come... feel it... oh yes... yes, yes... shit... oh fuck... I'm dying...' but she wasn't, she'd never been more full of life as she was at that moment, shivering and shuddering with ecstasy, ramming her hips back for more cock, squealing and moaning with pleasure.

When it was well and truly over, I slowly pulled out, extricating my cock from where it would have preferred to stay. She moaned again as I pulled out, and my come trickled back out of her gaping pussy. I wished I had my camera to take a picture, but I knew there would be many more opportunities to do that in the future.

12