Amulet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off leaving her to recover, still face down across her desk, and sat naked on one of her office chairs behind her, surveying the damage I'd done to that lovely little pink hole. Just enjoying the sight and looking in a very self-satisfied way at her most intimate, secret places, displayed before me, and leaking my come less than three feet away. I wondered what her 'holier than thou,' voters would think if they saw her now. I immediately dismissed that as an unworthy thought, despite my disdain for her politics I was beginning to like her... a lot.

She finally moaned once more, and stiffly lifted herself up and off the desk. She turned to me, and looked at me, smiling. She put down her right hand and felt her pussy, and a big thick blob of my come dripped onto her office carpet.

'Just who the fuck are you?' she demanded again, but still smiling. I smiled back with what I hoped was a wicked leer.

'Just a nobody who's given you the best, most exciting sex you've ever had,' I boasted. Much to my surprise, she nodded, confirming my statement, her eyes wandering back to my amulet.

'Can we do it again... soon?' she asked shyly. I looked at my cock, shiny and slick with her juices, limp but making a valiant effort to return to the fray. I opened my legs wide and pointed to the floor in front of me, indicating she should kneel between my knees. She did as I asked, getting down on her knees, then shuffled forward, her lovely hands on top of my thighs. Leaning in closer she lifted my cock carefully, then took a firmer grip, her hand slipping back and forth in her own juices. She was smiling.

I reached forward and took a handful of the beautifully cut blonde hair and pulled her head down onto my lap. Her lovely big blue eyes looked at me, questioning.

'Suck it,' I suggested. She shook her head, almost imperceptibly. I reached for the amulet and rubbed the pearl 'clitoris' and she moaned, and then I rubbed it again.

'Suck it, make it hard again, and I'll fuck you really hard this time,' I promised. She shook her head again, it was a token resistance, but no resistance at all really because she lifted my cock, lowered her head and her little pink tongue tentatively reached out to touch my knob. She stopped and looked up at me, her expression a little distressed.

'I don't know what to do, I've never sucked a man's "thingy," before,' she confessed. 'Never! What if I do something wrong?' I think she was concerned that she may hurt me in some way, but I told her to just play with it, lick it and suck it, and rub it with her hand, have fun making it hard again for her pussy, just don't bite it I warned. She smiled at that, showing me her teeth playfully, just before her lips engulfed me, and she took me into the warm, wetness of her mouth. Her eyes looked at me as if checking that she was doing okay, and I nodded my head letting her know she was doing just fine.

'Oh, I can feel you getting hard again, and growing bigger,' she announced triumphantly as if I couldn't feel it myself, and I told her that it was all down to her and the great job she was doing sucking my cock. Her big blue eyes never left my face the entire time as I smiled down at her approvingly all the while.

'It's okay for you to rub your pussy while you're sucking my cock Catherine,' I suggested. She nodded her head, and politely thanked me before she slipped one hand between her legs, rubbing herself slowly at first, exploring the sensations and then more enthusiastically as her excitement mounted.

Within seconds she began to get so excited she almost forgot my cock in her mouth, her concentration switching to her pussy as she pleasured herself with eyes closed, in a world of her own making. I cautiously slipped my cock, rock hard again thanks to her oral efforts, from between her slack jaws. I didn't want to take the chance that she might clamp down in the throes of her orgasm and bite me.

I reached for my jacket which was lying on the floor, and took my iPhone out, opened it, and switched on the video. For fuck's sake, I just couldn't resist getting this bit on 'film.' She was beautiful, she was wanton, a sensual, sexual woman performing a perfectly natural sexual activity, in a world of her own. I wanted to preserve the moment for ever. I knew it would never see the light of day again. I wasn't filming her to blackmail her, I would never do that, just preserve the moment.

Left to her own devices, she leaned back, one hand on the floor behind her to support herself, and spread her legs, giving me the best view so far of her pussy. A view that wasn't unimpeded, given that her hand was in the way as she rubbed herself, circling what looked like a large, prominent clitoris. Every few seconds her fingers were pushing deeply, right to the knuckles in between her pussy lips, and then transferring and spreading her abundant juices up, over, and around that wonderful clitoris. Her pelvis tilted up towards her fingers, thrusting back and forth, finger fucking herself.

I could plainly hear the wet, squelching sound as her fingers churned up her juices internally, even above the sound of her laboured breathing and continual whimpering and moaning. She finally gave one really hard thrust of her hips as she managed to get three fingers, then four fingers, stretching her pussy lips, and went rigid as she floated high on that first huge wave of orgasmic pleasure and screamed, a continual loud moan of total abandonment as she came. Her hips went into frantic motion again as she fucked her fingers until at last her declining moans and pelvic thrusts told me she was drifting down from the heights of her climax.

When it was over she rolled to one side, collapsed on the floor and just lay there on her office carpet, breathing as if she'd just ran a marathon in record time, gasping for breath, making little mewling sounds of contentment.

After a little while, she seemed to become a little more aware of herself, and her nudity as she looked up to see me looking at her, and once again asked the question, a bit more forcefully this time.

'Who the fuck are you, and what the fuck have you done to me?' she pleaded. I didn't know for sure, but working on the little scraps of sexual naivety she'd unconsciously revealed I made up some nonsense hoping some of it might hit home.

'I'm just the man who has shown you what you've been missing all these years, and you fucking love it,' I said, sounding much more confident than I really felt. She nodded, again confirming my words had hit home.

'I never knew,' she said, her voice barely above a whisper. 'god help me... so much wasted time... and I never knew... never knew it could feel like this,' and she shook her head. Her shoulders began to heave up and down, and huge sobs wracked her body. She was crying, sounding inconsolable, and I went to her, my hard-on temporarily forgotten. I felt sorry for her, truly sorry to think she'd reached her mid-thirties, or even early forties without experiencing the true wonders of sexual pleasure.

I didn't know her exact age, but I remembered reading a few years before some article about her being the youngest politician in local government, and as I found out later she was actually thirty four when she met me and her sexual awakening took place, all thanks to the amulet, helped a little by me.

I took her in my arms and just cuddled her, trying to offer some kind of comfort. She was, despite her despicable political views a human being in pain, and having just fucked her, I was disposed to be more charitable in my opinion of her. I just couldn't keep up any kind of grudge.

She had actually begun to change my opinion of her when we were sitting in the back of her car. I had sensed a loneliness within her, and I hoped that the change in my opinion of her would somehow be reflected in her too after what she'd just experienced. Perhaps, I hoped, some of her more extreme opinions may change too. Maybe a, 'road to Damascus,' moment had occurred for both of us. We would have to wait and see.

Nothing lasts forever, and likewise with her distress. She began to calm down, and eventually looked at me with tear stained eyes.

'That's better Catherine,' I murmured in her ear. 'Red eyes aren't a good look at any time.' She smiled at me, and I kissed her tenderly. Right now she was a very fragile young woman who needed to be loved. She kissed me back gently, letting me take control as we both lay intertwined on the floor, her hands caressing my back and chest. I was caressing her too, but neither of us seemed in any hurry.

The immediate urgency was over, but I knew we were heading for another more heated period of activity very soon, especially when she began to rub herself against my thigh which was between her legs. She stopped 'humping,' my thigh when I slipped my hand between her legs and fingered her pussy. She moaned approvingly again.

'Oh yes,' she whispered in my ear, 'I love you touching me there... oh yes, just like that. Oh god... don't stop... you're going... oh fuck...going... to make me...come again.' and she reached down, holding my hand tight against her pussy to keep it there, and quite literally fucked my fingers.

'Aaw... aaaw... fuck... again... oh my god...' and her whole body went rigid as she tried to cram her hand and mine into her pussy. Gradually her body relaxed, her orgasm over, and she laughed.

'Fuck,' she gasped through her laughter, 'I can't seem to stop, I could do this all day,' and as if suddenly aware that my hard cock was pressing against her stomach, she reached for me, taking me gently into her hand.

Mmm... I love to feel your hard cock,' she said quietly, 'did I make that happen,' and when I nodded to confirm her suspicions, she laughed again. 'Would you like to put it in me then?' and rolled over onto her back, spreading her legs in invitation, a huge grin on her beautiful face, knowing there was no way any man could resist that offer.

Within seconds I was between her legs, positioned above her, and eagerly assisted by her as she took me in hand and led me where she wanted me to be. I slipped very gratefully between her welcoming labia, right on into her pussy, with very little friction thanks to her ever increasing wetness. This woman could produce enough lubricating juice to fill an Olympic sized swimming pool, was my crazy thought as her pussy sucked wetly on my length.

'Oh fuck yes,' she gasped, 'thank you so much... love it... love... your...cock. Stay still...oh that's it. Just let me feel you there, inside me... filling my dirty little hole.' Always willing to please I did as she asked, supporting myself on my elbows so as not to crush her beneath me. Her beautiful blue eyes looked up and into mine adoringly.

'For fuck's sake, who are you? Are you going to tell me?' she pleaded. I grinned and kissed her, her face, her brow, eyelids, the tip of her nose, her chin and finally her mouth. I pulled my cock out of her, just a little bit and sank back in as deeply as I could, pushing hard again her pubic bone which she tilted up to meet me. She moaned in response.

'Does your "dirty little hole," really need to know who I am to love me fucking it?' I asked. She shook her head.

'No,' she gasped out. 'No, why would it, it's just my dirty little hole. My dirty little pussy that needs your cock,' and with that she closed her eyes, succumbing to the sensations that were relentlessly increasing. Her little confession, her mild dirty talk, added further to her arousal, and now her hips drove her pussy up against me. Now, she wanted it, wanted to be fucked, and make no mistake, I wanted to fuck her, and so we combined again as allies to satisfy our mutual desires.

It was a no frills, no finesse 'fuck.' Her pelvis in perpetual motion as I ploughed into her 'dirty little hole,' mercilessly, and her responding pussy sliding back and forth on the hard cock filling her. Nothing else mattered at that moment, just the joining of our bodies at that one pleasure filled place. Mindlessly seeking the release, the giving and the taking of the ultimate pleasure a man and a woman could find in each other's bodies. It couldn't last, it was too fast and frantic for that. A sprint, not a marathon.

'Again... oh fuck... coming again,' she screamed out, 'coming...oh fuck me... fuck me... harder.... harder...' she pleaded, and I did my best to give her what she wanted, and then I joined her, my cock pumping, and pumping, helpless to control myself as my come flooded her vagina, flooded her depths again and again.

'Yesss... she screamed out, one long keening wail as she came too, pushing herself harder against my cock, sucking at me, demanding my come. I happily obliged, still fucking her as hard as I could despite my softening dick, making sure that I carried her pleasure right through to the end until the sudden relaxation of her wonderful body let me know she was done, she was fucked.

We lay there for a little while, until we began to feel a little cold, the sweat of our efforts cooling on our skins. I got up and helped her to her feet as well, and we embraced. We said very little as we dressed, just looking at each other, smiling at what we had accomplished together. She didn't bother to dress completely, just slipping her dress over her naked body, and putting her shoes on. Going through to the toilet just off her office, she came back with a roll of toilet paper, which we used to mop up the excess body fluids, hers and mine. She laughed when her pussy suddenly regurgitated most of mine and it trickled down the inside of her legs.

Finally we had cleaned up our mess, including mopping up the little spillages of my come on the carpet.

'I can't afford to leave any white crusty bits for the cleaners to find in the morning,' she said matter-of-factly, laughing as she worked. When it was all done, and the office looked reasonable, we came into each other's arms again. We kissed tenderly, and I just held her in my arms, her head against my chest.

'Will you take me home and put me to bed,' she said quietly. 'I don't want to be alone tonight.' My heart went out to her then, this woman who I had demonised in my mind for so long, and who had turned out be a lonely, vulnerable, needy human being.

'Yes,' I replied, 'I'll take you home, and I'll put you to bed, and sleep with you, and keep you safe.'

'I'd like that,' she whispered as she looked up at me, her beautiful blue eyes filled with tears and kissed me.

12