Amulet Ch. 04

Story Info
Bridesmaid succumbs and fucks beautifully for me.
5.9k words
4.76
19.3k
13
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amulet 4

I suggest you read parts 1, 2, and 3 before reading this fourth part of the series, otherwise you won't understand what's going on.

After I'd spent a fun filled hour or so with Suzie the hairdresser at her little village hairdresser's shop, I made my happy way back to the guesthouse where I was staying for the weekend.

I had another quick shower, this time to remove the evidence of my unexpected sexual liaison with Suzie. My memories of her would stay with me for a very long time, the odour of our intermingled body fluids weren't so welcome, especially if I struck lucky with the guesthouse owner, Jane, her daughter Emily, or the lovely bridesmaid, Tracy, at my cousin Jacki's wedding. None of them would appreciate smelling Suzie on my intimate bits.

There was still time to kill before the wedding which was taking place at 2.30pm, so I made my way to the hotel bar once more, where I ordered a bar lunch, that good old British standby, fish and chips. It was very tasty and since half of the other people in the bar were relatives of mine, down from Scotland for Jacki's wedding, I was in good company.

Eventually I made my way back to the Bed and Breakfast guesthouse where I was staying to get dressed in more formal attire for the wedding. In Scotland we don't usually dress in a tuxedo for such occasions, we have our own distinctive formal wear called, 'Full Highland Dress,' which consists of a kilt, usually in our family tartan, black highland jacket with silver buttons, white dress shirt with black bow tie, knee length, thick, off white woollen socks, and black highland brogues (cross laced). I mustn't forget the sporran, which is held in place by a leather belt at the waist, and hangs in front of the kilt. It's not just decorative, although it can be highly decorative, it has a pouch in the back to hold money, etc, because a kilt has no pockets.

I planned on being back at the hotel for the ceremony about 2pm, and just before that time I made my way downstairs to leave and ran into Jane the guesthouse owner. Her eyes opened wide when she saw me.

'Oh my god,' she said, smiling, 'you look great. Be careful you don't steal the attention away from the bride with that outfit.' I shook my head, and smiled at her.

'No chance, she's going to look stunningly beautiful. Every eye will be on her this afternoon, and besides, nearly all of the Scottish men will be dressed the same as me. I'll just be another guy with a kilt on,' I explained, but thanked her for her compliment.

'Well, whatever,' she said, 'but I've only got you to judge and you're looking great, very smart,' and then I could see her thinking and I knew what was coming. She was hesitant, and then, 'So, what do Scotsmen wear under the kilt?' I shook my head again.

'Sorry Jane, I can't tell you. All Scotsmen take a solemn vow at a special ceremony on their twelfth birthday never to reveal the secret. You'll just have imagine what could be there.'

'Aw, go on,' she persisted, but I just shook my head again, and she turned to the door of her private apartments and called through the door to her daughter Emily to come and see me before I left. Emily came out and looked at me, a surprised look on her face, but smiling just like her mother had done.

'Wow!,' she exclaimed. 'You look... you look... magnificent... that's the only word I can think of,' she said, half laughing as she said it. 'I've seen a man wearing a kilt in pictures, but never the real thing,' she continued walking around me to view my outfit from every angle.

'Yes, definitely looking good,' she concluded.

'Don't ask if there's anything under his kilt,' Jane interjected, warning her daughter. 'He won't tell you. He gave me some nonsensical story about all Scotsmen being sworn to secrecy from childhood,' and Emily laughed again.

'Are you sure you can't tell us? Just whisper it, and we won't tell anybody, will we mum?' she said, in that wheedling tone women sometimes use when they want to get their own way. By this time she had come really close, hanging onto my arm, looking into my eyes in a very intimate way.

'Well...' I said, sounding very reluctant to turn down their request. 'All I can say is this, when you were little girls at school and you wanted to ask the teacher a question, what did you do?'

'I put my hand up,' Jane answered immediately without really thinking, and Emily started laughing, and then Jane realised it was a joke and started laughing too. Just then a man came out of their private quarters, I presume to see what all the talk and hilarity was about.

'What's all the bloody noise about?' was his opening remark. Straight away, I knew this guy was trouble, simply because the smiles on Jane and Emily's faces vanished as soon as he opened his mouth. It was like someone threw a bucket of iced water on them. Jane introduced him, rather reluctantly I thought, as Frank, her husband. He was quite belligerent, very unpleasant.

'We were just admiring this gentleman's kilt,' Jane tried to explain, with a worried look on her face, but he was not listening. He looked me up and down, I gave him a hard look back.

'Gentleman?' he scoffed with a sneer, 'I don't see any gentleman, all I see is a Scotch poof wearing a skirt?' I didn't even bother to reply. I just shook my head and smiled at him. There's no point when dealing with monumental ignorance like his, and I wasn't about to punch his lights out in front of his lovely wife and daughter, plus I didn't want to arrive at Jacki's wedding in a mess. I smiled again, this time just for Jane and Emily, and left for the wedding without saying another word.

The wedding was a great success. The bride, my cousin Jacki, looked absolutely beautiful, the groom was tall and handsome, (of course) and Tracy, the bridesmaid was quite simply beautiful too. She was about five foot five inches tall, very slim, but with a good figure, shoulder length dark hair with big beautiful blue eyes. She always seemed to have a smile on her face, and she seemed to like me. I don't think she saw me as a future or potential 'father of her children,' it was nothing like that, nothing sexual... not yet anyway. We just got on very well, and she was fun and easy to talk to.

Mind you, she hadn't seen my game changing amulet yet. It was hidden beneath the white cotton of my dress shirt. Maybe later I speculated, because at this point she was top of the list for my less than honourable intentions later in the evening.

After the wedding dinner, and the speeches, there was a short lull in the proceedings giving everyone a chance to refresh themselves, get a few drinks if they wanted or whatever. I was having an amusing time flitting from table to table, mingling with my aunts, uncles, and cousins, buying them drinks, kissing my aunts dutifully, having a joke or two with my uncles and cousins. It was shaping up to be a very pleasant family evening.

I said previously in the earlier stories how much I hate ties, and that includes the bow tie that is a part of highland dress, so at the first opportunity, during the 'mingling,' phase of the evening, off it came and went into my jacket pocket. I opened the top button of my shirt too, although it wasn't enough to reveal the amulet at this point, but one more button should bring it nicely into view if I decided to share it with any of the females present.

There were a few work colleagues of Jacki's who I'd never met before and who looked very tempting, but none better than Tracy so far. Finally I gave in and thought to hell with it, I'm not going to find anyone better than Tracy. By now curiosity had gotten a hold of me and I really wanted to see Tracy's boobs and pussy, so I made my way round the hall, working the tables of relatives until I got close to her.

Just then the band for the evening started playing, and we all stopped what we were doing to watch Jacki and her new husband take to the floor for the first dance. I was just about to ask Tracy to dance when some guy beat me to it and dragged her onto the dance floor. She looked back across his shoulder, smiled at me and shrugged as if to say 'sorry,' and then she was gone, waltzing round the hall.

I just waited, I knew she'd be back, that's the nature of these formal dances. You dance around the hall, you don't stand in one place and move on the same spot, and sure enough very soon she came back into view, but the dance wasn't finished yet, and on they swept past me again. She looked over the guys shoulder and rolled her eyes upwards letting me know she wasn't impressed, and I gave her my biggest smile in return When the music stopped I saw her talk to the guy for a few seconds, and then she turned and left him and walked towards me.

'Well, that was an ordeal I don't want to repeat,' she confided, and laughed, so I offered to get her a drink, which she accepted, and I escorted her to the bar. We stood at the bar and chatted, and I congratulated her on looking so great, and thanked her for attending to her bridesmaid's duties so well.

'Oh it was easy,' she said. 'Jacki is such a darling, who wouldn't want to try their best for her. It was such an honour that she asked me to be her bridesmaid in the first place. Thank god I can relax a bit now that the hardest part is over and done with.'

'It must be quite nerve wracking though, it's a big responsibility isn't it. You'll probably be exhausted by the end of the evening,' I said.

'I'm okay,' she replied. 'I can't guarantee that I'll be okay three hours from now, but for now I'm okay.'

'Well, at least you haven't got far to go when you get tired,' I said, knowing she had a room booked in the hotel. I unbuttoned my shirt surreptitiously, when she looked away for a moment to acknowledge a passing friend. Just that one more button was enough to reveal the amulet. When she looked back, she seemed not to notice it for a few minutes and chatted away, but I knew by now from my previous experiences with its powers, even a passing glance would be enough to drag her eyes back again, and so I waited. Sure enough as she talked I saw her look time and time again at the amulet.

'Is your room here nice?' I asked her innocently, or so it seemed. She nodded, looking kind of distracted. 'I was just wondering in case I needed to book a room next time I came to visit Jacki,' I added. She nodded again, still looked a little bit distracted, disorientated even, and then she made me the offer I was waiting to hear. It's always best when they think it's their very own idea.

'Would you like to see my room, to judge for yourself?' she asked me. I thought it was a splendid idea, and suggested she should leave first, because we didn't want people to see us leaving together in case they started to gossip about us leaving the reception.

'Okay, that's a good idea, and it was nice of you to think of my reputation, you're so considerate,' she laughed. 'I'll wait for you at the top of the stairs,' and looking round to make sure nobody had noticed, she slipped off through a side door. I waited a few moments, and left by the main door, knowing it still led to the staircase where Tracy would be waiting. Luckily the hallway was virtually empty at that moment and I took the stairs two at a time, and looking up I saw the hem of Tracy's dress through the stair rails on the upper level as I ascended.

She was waiting for me, smiling beautifully, and as I stepped onto the landing I took her hand in mine, a nice little intimate gesture. Her smile grew bigger still, and she turned, leading me by the hand along the corridor to her room. She unlocked the door, walked in and turned to me, smiling and welcoming me into her room. I closed the door behind me, and took her in my arms. She didn't seem surprised, and looked up at me with those lovely blue eyes. I kissed her, a deep passionate kiss, tongues and all and she kissed me back just as enthusiastically.

'You're a bit of a fast worker, aren't you?' she said, when she finally broke away, already sexually aroused if her breathing was anything to go by. So I let her go, stepped past her and sat down on the edge of the bed. Now she looked a little bewildered. I just sat there and looked at her. She kept looking at the amulet, her breathing sounding excited.

'You know why I asked to see your room, don't you?' she looked down at the floor a little shyly at first. 'Don't you?' I persisted, and reaching for the amulet, I rubbed the pearls inset. She gasped out loud and almost bent double.

'Y... yes, but I'm not usually like this... I don't know... I don't know... wha... what...' and I rubbed the pearl gently as her voice tailed off. She moaned, a little whimpering moan deep in her throat. I lifted up my kilt, pulled it waist high and showed her my hard cock, and she stared at it as if hypnotised.

'What are you doing,' she gasped, seemingly reluctant but edging closer as if being drawn irresistibly closer. 'oh god... please... what... are you... doing,?' she gulped.

'I'm sorry Tracy, it's just that you're so beautiful, I couldn't help myself. I want to kiss you again, just like we were doing a minute ago, but you sounded like you didn't want to. Please come and sit beside me, I'd love to kiss you again.' she smiled that beautiful smile once more, and as I hoped she sat beside me.

'Well,' she said breathlessly sounding horny as fuck! 'I suppose a kiss would be okay,' completely ignoring the fact that my kilt was waist high and my hard cock was sticking up just a few inches from her. I turned a little on the bed to kiss her, and she opened her mouth, hot and wet. As I kissed her, she reached for and fondled my cock, and I reached for and felt her boobs.

She moaned and whimpered, not even noticing that my left hand had reached behind her and pulled down the zip of her dress as far as I could. It was far enough to let me ease her dress over her shoulders and down below her bust level. That same left hand deftly unhooked her bra, releasing the tension in the elasticated fabric. Slipping the staps off her shoulders, it fell away to reveal a pair of lovely small, tip tilted breasts, crowned by small dark areolae and wonderful long, hard nipples. These beauties had a personality all of their own.

I kissed her nipples drawing a long shuddering moan from her, and her arms encircled my shoulders pulling me tighter against her breasts. I sucked, nibbled and fondled her breasts and nipples with great relish. While she was distracted by my breast worship of her amazing tits, I slipped my right hand under the hem of her dress and caressed her legs, first the outside of her left thigh and then I tried slipping my hand between her thighs. There was still a bit of residual resistance there, so I just slid my hand higher and rubbed the front of her panties, hoping some friction there would transmit to her clitoris and that would be the key to the door.

Gradually after about thirty seconds or so, I felt her legs relax, just enough for me to slip my hand between her thighs, and I knew it was all over. Her pussy was mine, and I slipped my fingers under the material of the gusset of her panties and straight onto a very wet pussy. She gasped and moaned very quietly, and spread her legs in abject surrender as my fingers penetrated her liquid heat, stretching her labia as I sank deeper into her wetness.

'Oh god... Oh my god... Ah... yes... yes,' she moaned in approval, and we both lay back on the bed, her on her back, legs wide, dress bunched around her middle, and I stopped my fingering long enough to pull down her tiny panties. She lifted her delightful slim bottom helping me remove them, and then spread herself wide open for me again. Almost instantly she reached for and took my cock in her hand, pulling me towards her.

I went with her, knowing what she wanted, over and between her legs, hovering just above her as she led me to the promised land. I felt her rub my tip between her pussy lips and then she thrust her hips up to meet my downward push and suddenly I was embedded as deeply between her pussy lips as it was possible to be. I was ready to fuck the lovely, beautiful Tracy, just waiting a moment, relishing this feeling of her heat wrapped tightly around my cock..

'Oh yes...' she whispered breathlessly. 'Oh fuck yes... so good,' and as I began to move, slithering wetly in and out of her pussy, she began to call out, telling me how wonderful it was.

'Oh my god... oh god... I'm dying... oh yes... fuck... oh shit... that's it... fuck me... harder... please... oh please... ooooh... fuuu... uuuck... I'm... coming... nnnnnnnn...' and her pelvis, her hips went into overdrive, fucking up against me as hard as she could, and I fucked down into her hole just as hard, making a wet slapping sound as we fucked each other to a standstill. My cock erupted helplessly, again and again, squirting my come into her depths, hoping she was on the pill, but it was a momentary thought swept away by the sublime wetness and heat between her lovely legs.

Little by little, we both came down from the heights of our mutual euphoria, and we lay there for a while, getting our breath back and kissing tenderly. I looked at her and she was smiling.

'That was incredible,' she said, her voice just a trace above a whisper, and then. 'Thank you, thank you so much, it's been a while. I think I needed that,' she admitted.

'No, thank you Tracy. You are amazing, everything about you is so beautiful, so soft and smooth, so hot... and wet,' I joked slipping my fingers back into her pussy.

'Oh please, not now... later maybe,' she protested ineffectually through her moan of pleasure, grabbing my wrist, weakly trying to pull my fingers out. 'Please... we have to get back before we're missed, otherwise everybody will know.' Reluctantly, I abandoned my fingering seeing the sense in what she was saying. She thanked me again before she reached for some tissues saying, 'Here, clean yourself up. You go back down first while I'm cleaning up this gooey mess you've left me. I'll be down as soon as I can. I'll need fresh panties, these ones are soaked,' she admitted ruefully, as she headed to the ensuite bathroom. I kissed her, and left her to it. I went back downstairs, careful not to let anyone see me, and merged into the crowd round the bar.

About ten minutes later, I saw her at the other side of the hall, but pretended nothing had happened. We met up later, and I danced with her a couple of time, but she was anxious that we didn't seem too friendly, or involved so we played it cool.

'How's your wonderful little pussy?' I asked her as we danced one slow, blissful dance. She laughed, but looked slightly embarrassed.

'Still leaking your goo. I've been to the toilet twice to wipe myself clean, luckily I'm on the pill,' she added. 'There was enough come there to make a whole football team,' and we both laughed. Well that was a relief; I wasn't about to become a daddy just yet.

The rest of the evening went by very nicely, but after the bride and groom departed for their honeymoon, people began to drift away and the crowd thinned out. It had been a long day for some, especially the older aunts and uncles, so about 10.30pm I sidled up to Tracy, and asked her very quietly and respectfully if I should go back to my guesthouse bed, or would she like me to stay with her.

'Typical,' she said, and I knew she was teasing me. 'You've had your wicked way with the bridesmaid, and now you want to run.' I stuttered, protesting all the way.

'You know that's not true, I desperately want to stay with you tonight,' I assured her, and then thought, 'Fuck this, why am I pleading with her?' and felt for the amulet under my shirt as she smiled at me. I gave the pearl a good rub with my thumb, and her eyes close and she gasped, almost moaned out loud.

12