Amulet Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck yes...' she murmured. 'Stay with me... I want... you to stay... don't go... stay... please,' and that was the end of the teasing. 'Same thing again,' she finally gasped out. 'I'll go upstairs first, then after a few minutes say your goodbyes to your relatives then come up, but make sure nobody sees you... please,' she added.

I circulated a few of the relatives wishing them 'goodnight,' and slipped out of the hall. I waited a minute or two for some other guests, relatives of the groom to make their way out, and then it was quiet, the hallway deserted, and I made my way hurriedly upstairs to Tracy's room. She wasn't waiting at the top of the stairs this time, but I could see further along the short corridor that her room door was slightly ajar from the room-light that was flooding into the darker corridor.

I knocked lightly and stepped inside, to find her sitting on the edge off the bed. She smiled when she saw me and stood up and came to me immediately, and took me in her arms.

'You must be wondering why I'm being so secretive,' she began and I shook my head.

'I'm sure you have your reasons Tracy,' I said trying to sound understanding. 'Do you have some dark, dangerous secret you want to share? Are you really a Russian spy, or an alien anthropologist studying human mating rituals?' She slapped my arm playfully, and laughed.

'No, nothing like that you idiot, something much more mundane and rather more sordid I'm afraid.' She stopped speaking, looking embarrassed again. 'Well...' she began and then stopped. She took a big breath and let it all out. 'I have a partner... we're not married or anything, but we've been together a few years now.' She looked up at me as she spoke, looking for a reaction in my face; what, I wondered, disgust, judgement? She got neither and went on again. 'He works in eastern Europe... he's in Azerbaijan for a six week stint. He couldn't get leave to come home for the wedding which is why I'm here on my own.' She looked away for a moment as if ashamed of herself, but I wasn't having any of that.

'Tracy, what happens in this room, stays in this room,' I said quietly, assuring her of my total discretion. 'It's our secret, and I know for one that I will never mention it, but you're mine for tonight, and I'm yours, so let's make the most of it.' she nodded, not looking one hundred percent convinced until I touched the pearl on the amulet. She closed her eyes, her mouth opened ecstatically and she moaned. I felt her legs beginning to tremble, and I kissed her open mouth lovingly, tenderly as she clung to me helplessly.

'Oh fuck,' she moaned, 'why do you make me feel like this?... so incredibly horny... just so incredibly good. I know this is all wrong, I shouldn't be acting like a slut in a hotel bedroom... with a virtual stranger... but... oh fuck... god help me... I just can't help myself.'

I let her ramble on, trying to justify herself, to herself. I was too busy undressing her, and undressing myself too. I unzipped the dress again, slipping it over her shoulders where it fell to the floor, a pool of discarded fabric around her ankles.

As she spoke I kissed her neck and shoulders, making her moan a little more, my hands caressing her back, squeezing her buttocks, pushing the skimpy panties down at the back, then pulling them down to mid-thigh at the front too, before sliding my hand between her slim thighs and landing right on target, her wonderful oozing pussy, slippery and wet. She moaned again, louder this time and tried to spread her legs wider, but the panties, still mid-thigh prevented her from fully opening her legs.

She clung to me trembling with need, and I gently reversed her back against the bed still fingering her pussy, never breaking the kiss until the back of her legs came into contact with the edge of the bed. She sat down, we were no longer kissing, but her beautiful chest was heaving, breathlessly. She watched me, looking into my eyes intently as I leaned down and grasped her panties to pull them all the way down, and she lay back on the bed as I pulled them over her knees, ankles and off.

Her last shred of reluctance seemed to go with her panties, and as soon as they were off, she spread her legs and presented her wonderful pussy to me.

'Oh Tracy,' I gasped out, 'you have the most beautiful pussy, it's just perfect,' and it was. I got down on my knees between her outspread legs, smelling the rich aroma of a woman in 'heat,' inhaling her essence. My heart beat faster with the sheer excitement of seeing her exposed pussy, the lips gaping wetly, dribbling and oozing, and all for me.

I couldn't wait any longer no matter how good it looked or how lovely her aroma was. Down I went, head first, licking her juices from the smooth, smooth skin of her inner thighs, working my way up quickly to the source of so much abundant overflow.

She gasped and moaned, a lovely rewarding sound of approval for my efforts, pushing her pelvis up eagerly to my face, and I knew in my heart that I just wanted to worship at the altar of her pussy, and make her come again and again. I stroked the inside of her thighs gently with both hands as I kissed closer to her pussy, winding her excitement levels even higher, pushing her legs wider still. There was no resistance, and I licked her groin on both sides of her labia tasting her natural salty flavour and then up, just above her clitoris, teasing her a little.

'Oh please,' she moaned, 'please...' A long, drawn out and plaintive 'please,' sounding desperate for even more intimate contact. I pulled the skin of her clitoral hood back, exposing even more of her own 'pearl,' and then gently tickled it with my tongue. She arched up harder with that first soft touch and moaned louder still.

'Yes... sss,' she hissed. 'Thank you... aww... so good,' and her hips thrust gently up and down against my mouth, nothing frantic, just slowly and sensuously luxuriating in the sensations between her legs, gradually building her pleasure, higher and higher.

I licked and suckled over and around her generous labia, occasionally penetrating as deeply into her silken crevice as the length of my tongue would allow. I varied it from one moment to the next, licking her outer folds before returning and caressing around her clitoris. It was a lovely clitoris, very prominent, and I loved the way she squealed with delight when my lips pulled it into my mouth, suckling on it almost like it was another nipple while my tongue slid over and around it.

Suddenly her leisurely, sensuous rubbing against my mouth sped up as her excitement reached another new level.

'Oh yes... oh god... ooooo... help me... help meeee...' she pleaded, and I helped her by inserting two fingers deeply into her gaping wet pussy, and finger fucking her. Very gently at first, just stretching her out a little, and then more rapidly as her excitement rose yet higher again. Rubbing her g-spot proved all to much for her to bear on top of everything else, and she was swept away on waves of pleasure before the force of her own sexuality.

'Ooooh fuck... she moaned loudly, 'Oh fuck... I'm coming... again... how can I... be comi...nnnng again... oh god, oh fuck... oh fuck... dying... yesssss,' and now she was holding my head, rubbing herself, ramming herself helplessly against my face. Covering me in her wetness, marking me as hers, laying down her scent to claim my mouth for her pussy.

She just went on and on, I thought she'd never stop, but eventually she began to calm as the sensation of sheer joy began to ease away, and her thrusting hips slowed down and finally stopped. She tried to catch her breath, but it sounded more like a really big, shuddering sob being sucked in, and then she let it go in a long sigh.

'Oh god...' she moaned. 'That was incredible. What have you done to me? It's never been like that... never.' She laughed the laugh of a well satisfied woman. Which made me think for a moment, but then I put the thoughts behind me, because my cock was as hard as it had ever been and now it needed her well satisfied pussy to return the favour.

She lay on her back, still catching her breath, totally naked, her lovely nipples pointing at the ceiling, her legs still apart. I snuggled up beside her and pushed her over onto her tummy and immediately straddled her hips, massaging her shoulders and her sides.

'Mmm... that feels good,' and then she giggled. When I asked her what she was giggling about she shook her head, 'no, I can't tell you,' she said flirtatiously, 'I can't tell you.' So, undeterred I tickled her and seems Tracy was ticklish, very ticklish. After about thirty seconds she was gasping for breath. 'Okay, okay, just stop it please, I'll tell you,' she pleaded, so I stopped, ready to start again if she didn't deliver.

'It was nothing funny really, just my wicked mind,' she tried to explain. 'When you massaged my shoulders, I just thought a massage was really good for stiff muscles, and that led me to think you needed that stiff muscle of your massaged. I told you it wasn't funny,' she concluded.

'Not funny, but quite amusing all the same,' I said to her and moved back from straddling her hips, back between her open legs. She spread them wider, and I reached down, holding her pelvic bones and lifted her up onto her knees until she was at just the right height where I thrust forward, impaling her on my cock. She screamed; I think more with surprise than anything else.

'Aouww, that hurt,' she whined.

'You little liar,' I laughed after a couple of quick 'ins and outs,' of her gloriously wet pussy. 'If it hurts why are you moaning with pleasure?'

'Because it's not hurting anymore,' she finally gasped, half laughing, half moaning as I reamed her pussy from top to bottom and side to side, determined to leave her with that well used feeling she wouldn't forget for a while. She stopped laughing.

'Oh fuck, that's it... harder... I love it... oh go on... fuck me... fuck... meee... use me...' she pleaded, and always determined to give a lady what she wants, I fucked her. There's no other word for it, I simple used her wet pussy to masturbate into. The fact that I was giving her as much pleasure as she was giving me, maybe more, didn't escape me, but all the same I was simply a male animal fucking my receptive mate's cunt. It felt wonderful for me and evidently for her too because I could hear her excitement, feel it in her pussy as her vaginal wall rippled along my length and then she was coming again.

'Ooooh... agh,' she half moaned half groaned, a strange, deep, animalistic sound in her throat, more like a growl and then she went berserk on the end of my dick. Bucking, squirming, wriggling, pushing back, taking it as deeply and as hard as she could get, and when I filled her with my come, I thought she was going to have a heart attack. It set her off again, and it took all my strength to stay with her and keep her drawn in hard against my cock as I spurted again and again into her hole.

I almost lost her at one point so violent were her reactions, but dragged her back by the pelvic bones, ramming it back into her as hard as I could. It could only be down hill from there, and sadly but inevitably, we began to slow down and eventually ground to a halt. I slapped her arse hard as my dwindling cock softened, and she slipped off, spewing my come from her gaping, but still beautiful pussy.

'Fucked,' she murmured as she gasped to regain her breath. 'Totally fucked... go home. It's been a long day... I'm sore... but oh fuck... I love it. Let me sleep now... please.' She pleaded. So, I kissed the back of her neck affectionately, making her shiver as she lay there still face down. I pulled the covers up over her in case she got cold in the night, and wiped myself down with some tissues before getting dressed.

I cautiously made my way downstairs, the hotel was quiet, the lights dimmed, everyone had long since gone home. I looked at my watch, it read 2am. I thought bed was probably a good idea too, but alone this time. I needed some rest as well. I had an ambitious schedule ahead of me before I went home on Monday.

12