Amulet Ch. 06

Story Info
Virgin female church minister succumbs and is fucked silly.
8.2k words
4.77
16.1k
14
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not a stand-alone story! I strongly advise you to read the first five stories in this series, otherwise you may not understand what is going on in part six.

As I drove home to Scotland from my cousin Jacki's wedding in the north of England, the long drive home gave me a good few hours to think about, and to contemplate my good fortune with women in recent weeks. I knew it was all down to the amulet I had bought from the beautiful young Roma woman at the famous, 'flea market,' in Paris. Roma, for those who are not aware, is the original name for gypsies.

They only got the name gypsies when they arrived in England around the year 1500 A.D. When they were asked where they came from, because they had dark hair and darker skin, they told the English they were 'Egyptians.' They weren't of course, they originated much further east than that, somewhere in the foothills of the Himalayas.

They probably adopted the name Egyptians because it was easier to say that than try to explain where they actually came from, even if they still remembered by that time. So, they learned somewhere along their travels westward over the centuries through Christian countries that Christians knew about Egyptians because of the old testament of their bible. Over the years, 'Egyptians,' in English became corrupted and shortened to 'gypsies.'

Anyway, I thought quite a lot about the powers of the amulet on that drive home. Obviously, it was a powerful aid in the art of seduction, something I'd never been very good at. To tell the truth, I had always been more of a 'one woman man,' preferring longer meaningful relationships, but the amulet had opened up a whole new world to me.

It seemed all I had to do now was let a woman catch a glimpse of it, and some mysterious power within the amulet itself interacted with her sexually. I'm guessing here, I really have very little knowledge of its powers and how they work, but I'm just grateful that they do, and I'm not going to try and analyse it much more than that. Maybe there's more to it, maybe not.

The fact that it was enamelled in pink and red made it eye catching, so women were attracted to look at it. It was formed in the shape of 'stylised,' female genitalia so it wasn't too blatantly obvious what it was at first glance. It also had a pearl inset depicting the clitoris. The clitoris was often referred to as, 'The Pearl,' in ancient erotic writings, and so it seemed most appropriate that the pearl in my amulet performed the same function as the real clitoris. When rubbed by me, it felt to the woman looking at it, as if her own clitoris was being rubbed. She experienced a powerful sensation between her legs, right there on her clitoris.

Now that I'd had it a few weeks I began to understand a little bit more about it. I had no manual or instructions or explanations as to what it was all about. Merely, that it made women susceptible to seduction by making them very horny, and the pearl inset, once rubbed seemed capable of overcoming any resistance. Paradoxically, once they felt that overwhelming sensation between their legs they had no wish to resist anyway. However, I had begun to suspect that its powers ran deeper than that.

Without fail every single woman I had seduced since owning it remarked that they'd never felt so 'sexual,' never been so uninhibited, and never had so many orgasms. Typical remarks were, 'what on earth have you done to me?' and 'I'm not usually like this,' or 'I never knew it could be this good.' Without fail, they had all come again, and again, and again, until they were exhausted. Please believe me when I say, I'm no wonder lover, not massively endowed, not more than any average guy, but I have also noticed a corresponding increase in my own libido too.

Rightly or wrongly, I theorised that the amulet not only made them more horny and susceptible to being seduced, it also increased their own natural libido by some unknown, and unquantifiable factor. They wanted it, and wanted it more often too, and of course I was there with my own increasing libido, and more than willing to give them what they wanted. What a happy coincidence, but of course it was no coincidence, it was the power of the amulet at work.

In part two of this series, you may remember that I decided that I was going to look for and try to make love to women who normally wouldn't give me the time of day. Just to see if the amulet could overcome their rather extreme points of view. I had started with local conservative politician Kate Anderson a woman who I had thought of as 'Beautiful but despicable,' in her political opinions and policies.

The amulet worked, 'like a charm,' if you'll excuse the expression, and not only had we ended up in her bed, but I'd ended up growing to like her very much as a person once I got behind the hard right façade. I like to think I'd changed her more than she's changed me, and I've heard rumours that she may be resigning from her party, and going over to the opposition. We'll see about that in due course. We're regular 'fuck buddy's, these days, so next time we have a meet up, I'll make sure to ask her.

Another target I had selected was a local church minister; a woman I hasten to add. I'd met her once officiating at a funeral, and had been very impressed by the way she looked. She was tall, dark hair cut just above shoulder length, a beautiful, strong face. She was wearing a trench coat, dark burgundy in colour, (it was a cold day) and a very old fashioned retro cloche hat with a turned up front brim, typical of the nineteen twenties or thirties. I thought she looked marvellous and I was determined to have her if I could.

Whether she was married or not, I had no clue, all I knew was that she was tall, beautiful, very stylish and a minister of the church. A very strict, Presbyterian church I might add, one which didn't believe in any variance from its hard-line Christian teachings. If I could seduce her then just about anything was possible, and so I set out to get her panties off. She probably wore rather substantial panties I told myself, the kind that nuns might wear. Pure supposition on my part, I might add.

Her church was one of the old fashioned kind often found in the UK. It had been built centuries ago, and had probably been on the outskirts of the town at that time, but had been overtaken by almost three centuries of city expansion, and was just a few hundred yards from the busy city centre now. It was a haven of peace, set within an extensive graveyard, a well maintained green oasis of tranquillity in the middle of the city.

Quite often on sunny summer days, office workers would come to eat their lunchtime sandwiches etc, and sunbathe (fully clothed of course) in the open spaces between the ancient gravestones. Some of the stones were covered in lichen and moss with ancient inscriptions weathered and almost illegible, tilted at crazy angles, or others were those old flat ones which looked remarkably like stone coffee tables.

Now that I've set the scene for you, it's time to get on with her seduction. How would I get to her, how would I manage to wriggle my way into her life, past her defences and into her consciousness, long enough to seduce her?

I figured the best way would be to attend a few of her sermons, and make myself known to her, to insinuate myself into her congregation and into her awareness. It was the obvious first step, and so I went to church. Okay, I'd have to attend a few boring church sermons, but the thought of slipping her panties off and spreading her lovely legs made it seem all worthwhile.

The next Sunday, I arrived very early to ensure that I had the best seat to begin putting my plan into operation. I took up my position in the front pew just below the pulpit, first checking with a church elder on duty that it was okay for me to sit there. It was a position where she would be able to see me, and I'd be hard to miss. I had visions of the place being packed with a full attendance, and perhaps my unreal expectations were fuelled by films, movies, etc, where the churches were always filled with the 'faithful.'

The reality was somewhat more mundane; the congregation was sparse to say the least. Maybe sixty or seventy people in a church building designed to hold over two hundred I estimated. She couldn't fail to notice me, a new attendee in her church, and would most probably approach me, determined to hold onto any possible new church member.

Again I dressed to show off the amulet to best advantage, casually, but quite smart. I wore another black T-shirt under my suit jacket as a contrasting back drop to the bright colours of the amulet. She couldn't help but see it if she looked in my direction, and since I would be right here under her nose she was going to see it. I had no doubt about that, and that's all the amulet needed, for her to see it from about ten or twelve feet away to work its magic.

Gradually the church started to fill up as members of the congregation began to arrive. The ceremony... the sermon... whatever it's called, was scheduled to start very soon, and I saw what I took to be a church elder carrying a huge book, a bible I surmised, and go up the three steps into the pulpit. He laid it on the lectern, turned it to some pre-selected page, and then left again. I presumed the minister herself would follow soon, and I wasn't disappointed.

Bang on time she appeared from a door set into the wall beside the pulpit, ascended the three steps to the pulpit, and placed the couple of sheet of paper she carried on the lectern. She never once looked up, almost ignoring the congregation while she prepared to give her sermon.

Seemingly satisfied with her preparations, she looked up, adjusted the microphone just in front of her, and smiled wishing us all a good morning. The congregation returned her wishes and we were off.

As she preached, her eyes wandered all around the church, helping her to get her message across to the listeners. Eye contact is the first step in communication on the most basic level, and she very rarely looked at her notes. She knew her stuff off by heart, she was as good as I remembered from the time she officiated at my uncle's funeral. Her voice was well modulated, and she spoke clearly and succinctly. I liked the sound of her voice and I wondered what it would sound like while she was having an orgasm.

Maybe I'd find out one of these days, and then her eyes swept across me, and she gave me a little smile, obviously realising that I was new. I smiled back, then her eyes swept on, she hesitated a moment and looked down at her notes, then looked at me again, or rather at the amulet. 'Gotcha,' I thought!

She continued to deliver her sermon, but after about a minute she looked back at me again and her voice faltered, and it seemed that she lost the thread of what she was saying just for a second or two, but she recovered and carried on, sneaking glances at me from time to time.

'Let us pray,' she intoned, and as I looked around me every head went down, except mine. 'Each and every one of you may pray for the next minute of so without guidance from me. Pray for the sick, the weak, the forgotten, the lost, the lonely, those in darkness, may they be guided to the light of his love, now pray,' she commanded, and the congregation turned inwards to whatever thoughts they had, and the church became silent except for the occasional echoing cough.

I looked up at her, and her eyes were closed. She seemed to be praying most fervently, so it seemed an ideal opportunity for me to make mischief. I gently rubbed the pearl, and she reacted quite violently, bending over as if someone had grabbed her unexpectedly between the legs and she was pulling away from the contact. Her eyes opened and she looked quite panic stricken, but managed to pull herself together, looking round the congregation to see if anyone had noticed.

I pretended I was like everyone else, hard at prayer, looking at her through my almost closed eyes. Her cheeks were lightly flushed, a sign of her arousal, but I left it at that. I didn't want to embarrass her, there was plenty of time, and I was in no hurry.

We sang a few hymns, very badly I have to say, almost half -heartedly, but led strongly by her. She had a good clear contralto voice, well-pitched, and she held the tune, no bum notes. I was impressed; I love to hear a good female voice, and she had a great singing voice. For me that, apart from the initial beginnings of her seduction, was the highlight of the sermon. She drew proceedings to a close with a finishing hymn, and blessed the congregation, and it was all over. She descended from the pulpit, and walked to the church door to meet and greet the parishioners as they left, shaking hands, smiling, occasionally giving one old lady or another a light hug. I could see she was well liked by her congregation.

I remained in my seat, hanging back so I would be the last to leave, until she was down to the last few people, then I got up and walked to the huge double door. She looked past the people she was talking to, saw me and smiled. Very encouraging.

I took this moment before actual meeting to study her. I was right in my estimation, she had a lovely face, very regular features. She was wearing a little mascara to delineate her eyes, and maybe a touch of lipstick. I didn't see any sign of foundation or powder, so very naturally and lightly made up. What we saw is what we got. Her hair, as I said before was just short of shoulder length with a slight curl giving it some body, verging on dark, her eyes blue and intelligent, sparkling a little as she smiled.

Figure wise, it was hard to tell beneath those ceremonial vestments, but she looked on the curvy side of slim. I was looking forward to seeing her naked. She had the obligatory cross around her neck, and small gold studs in her ears, but I could see no other jewellery, no wedding or engagement rings. I couldn't see her legs, once again those vestments, the robes of her office concealed, but I remembered her from the funeral and knew she had great legs too.

'Hello,' she said quietly, giving me a beautiful smile; she had great teeth too. 'Welcome to our congregation, and thank you so much for coming today.' She was perfectly charming, and I thanked her for her sermon. She positively beamed a smile of gratitude.

'I'm Beth Jordan,' she said introducing herself, her eyes straying to my amulet. Then adding, 'I hope you will come again.' I nodded, looking right into those incredible blue eyes.

'Oh yes, Mrs Jordan,' I replied. 'Now that I've found your church... and you, I intend to come again and again,' into your pussy, I thought. She blushed, and I wonder if she caught the significance of what I said, maybe not, but she blushed all the same. I suspect the amulet had her thinking in that way already.

'Please,' she replied, 'I'm just Beth... short for Elizabeth, and it's "Miss," I'm not married.' I just smiled thinking it was nice of her to tell me she was free and available. There was a short awkward silence, and then she recovered.

'What made you come to our church today?' she asked, a perfectly reasonable question, still with that smile on her lovely face. Well I couldn't tell her the truth, which was that I had a plan to fuck her so much she wouldn't know if up was down, or vice versa, and leave her open legged with her pussy spewing my come.

'Well,' I began. 'I work not far from here, and sometimes I just grab a sandwich and a drink at lunchtimes, and join the throng enjoying your church yard. If it's nice and sunny tomorrow, you may well find me sitting on a bench, or one of those ancient flat tombstones enjoying the sun. I love these old buildings, so I reckoned it was time to have a look inside,' I finished.

'It's an amazing old building,' she agreed. 'I feel privileged to be the minister here,' and she looked back inside the church entrance. 'So much history contained within these walls.'

'Yes, I'd love to know more about it,' I agreed with her, adding, 'perhaps some other time though, I have an invitation to lunch today, but you never know, if it's sunny tomorrow I'll probably be back here again.' I reached out and offered my hand, and she took it in hers. Her hand felt soft and warm, but it was a good firm handshake, and as we shook hands I gave the lightest of light touches to the pearl on my amulet with my left hand. Her eyes closed for a moment and I felt her trembling, and then those blue eyes opened again. She seemed slightly disconcerted.

'Maybe I'll see you if you're around,' I suggested hopefully, planting the seed in her mind.

'Well, you never know,' she replied, 'If I'm not too busy, or otherwise engaged, I often enjoy the sun like everyone else,' and then changing the subject, 'thank you for coming to our church today. I really hope we'll see you again next week.' I smiled and nodded.

'Maybe even tomorrow if it's a sunny day,' I reminded her.

'Well, perhaps,' she agreed in a non-committal way, but I knew she'd be there; minister or not, her pussy wouldn't let her rest. She'd be thinking about what happened between her legs for the rest of the day and maybe even tonight, and tomorrow morning too.

Next day I had the bulk of my work done by eleven thirty A.M. I was still working from home by computer link, only going into the office occasionally, usually about twice a week, but often less. It meant I could take breaks as and when I wanted , as long as the work got done.

I dressed as lightly as possible, for my, 'date,' with Beth Jordan, no underpants, just another black T-shirt on top with a jacket of course, but the less I had to take off the better. Given the right circumstances Beth Jordan was going to be seduced this afternoon. I didn't see the point of going through some sort of drawn out courtship, giving her false idea of my motives. I didn't want a wife, and most certainly not one in holy orders.

I made myself a sandwich, wrapped it in tinfoil, and a diet coke. If I was going to pretend to be having my lunch in her church yard, I would need the 'props,' to make the story convincing, in this case the coke and sandwich. I didn't give a toss about either; I was hoping to be eating something entirely more satisfactory later. I put my 'lunch,' in my small rucksack, and I was off to church, where I hoped to be worshipping Beth's pussy with my mouth and cock very soon.

There were quite a few people there when I arrived, eating lunch, talking with friends and generally just enjoying the sunshine and the peace of the ancient churchyard. I looked about hoping to see her, but she was nowhere to be seen. It was early yet though, plenty of time for her to show up, so actually feeling hungry, I got my tinfoil wrapped sandwich from my rucksack, and took a bite.

It was actually very nice; brown wholemeal bread with lots of seeds, mayo, some cheese and lettuce. That was it; no tomatoes because I can never understand why people put tomatoes on bread. They have a high water content and you end up with a soggy bread sandwich. That's just my opinion of them, but I am highly opinionated anyway, and usually right.

I took a mouthful of my diet coke to wash it down, looking around me at my surroundings, and then I saw her, just coming out of a side door of the church. She saw me almost immediately and walked in my direction. She was dressed in her civilian clothes, dark jacket, black shirt of some sort, with her ministers white collar showing that she was a minister of the church, what we usually call a 'dog collar,' in a mildly derogatory way. She wore a long dark grey skirt, just below the knees and flat-heeled black shoes. I bit on the 'dowdy,' side to be honest, but after all, she was a minister, so dowdiness was a given.