Amulet Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite her appearance I could see she was still very beautiful, very wholesome and clean looking. I wanted more than ever to get down and dirty with her as soon as possible. The amulet hung just below my T-shirt neckline, so I fished it out and put on display purely for her as she approached.

'Hi,' she said, with a smile. 'You came, I wondered if you would.' There it was, she'd been thinking about me.

'Of course,' I replied. 'Did you ever have any doubts?' she shook her head, and smiled again.

'Of course I did. I don't know you, or anything about you, but you seemed so nice yesterday, I thought you might be here as you said you would be.' She had been looking at my face as she spoke, but then her eyes dropped to the amulet, and she just looked at it as if mesmerised, which in a way she probably was.

She drew in a long shuddering breath, and her eyes closed momentarily. I reached forward taking her soft and very elegant hands in mine, and she clung to them gripping mine tightly.

'Are you okay Beth?' I asked her and she shook her head as if trying to clear away some mind fog.

'No, I'm feeling very strange, it feels wonderful, but very strange. I can't explain it, I've never felt anything like this before,' she gasped out to me, perhaps a little too innocent for her own good. 'Fucking hell, I thought, is she saying she's never had any sexual feelings before?'

'Perhaps it might be better if we went back inside,' I suggested, and she nodded. 'back into the church?' I asked and she shook her head.

'N...no, I have my own separate apartments at the other side of the churchyard. Take me there.' Well, speak about leading herself to the slaughter, I couldn't believe my good luck. 'Help me please,' she pleaded, 'my legs feel incredibly weak and wobbly,' adding, 'I think maybe I've caught some kind of bug; I just feel very strange.'

'No, sweetheart,' I thought, 'You just feel very horny, but I can help you with that.'

I put my arm around her waist to support her, and we walked very slowly round the western end of her church, then further round behind it and took a path that led out of the church yard. She took a key from her pocket and unlocked the door, of a more modern building tucked away behind the church grounds. I helped her over the threshold, and I was inside her home, and all the time she thanked me most profusely.

'Why don't you just sit there and take it easy,' I suggested, 'and I'll make a nice cup of tea.'

'Yes, that would be nice. I didn't sleep very well last night, and I was up really early this morning. Perhaps I'm just dehydrated,' she said weakly, searching for some reason why she felt the way she did.

'Maybe that's it,' I comforted her, then added, 'you need to keep your fluid levels up Beth.' Especially if you're active, we lose so much fluids that way.' Of course, being me, I knew she was about to lose a hell of a lot more body fluids in the next hour or so.

She pointed out the kitchen to me, and I told her just to sit there. I would find what I needed and make her some tea. It was comparatively simple. The kettle was there for boiling the water, and most people keep the kettle and tea bags close together, plus the milk would be in the fridge, that big white thing in the corner. I opened a few cupboards before I found the cups, but it was just a matter of seconds before I had everything set up and the kettle on to boil the water. While I waited for the kettle to boil I quite maliciously stroked the pearl, the 'clitoris,' of the pendant.

Even from the kitchen I could hear her breathing was totally out of control as she grew ever more excited. I had a look into the lounge and she was sitting on the couch, looking very relaxed, her head back, mouth open. Her legs had drifted apart in a most unladylike position, although the long skirt preserved her modesty, and her right hand lay unmoving on her lap. Almost between her legs although she hadn't gotten to the stage of touching herself yet.

I didn't touch the amulet again as I made the tea, and when I was finished, I walked back into the lounge. She realised I was back, and opened her eyes, looking kind dazed. I put the tea on the small occasional table beside her and she thanked me again. I sat down beside her on the couch, and asked her how she was feeling.

'So very strange, but not a bad strange,' she said sounding puzzled. 'I've never felt like this before. Agitated, on edge, excited, all of these things, I can't explain it.'

'It sounds to me as if you're experiencing some kind of revelation,' I said slyly, couching it in biblical talk. She nodded, and I put my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She looked at me sharply.

'What are you doing,' she asked suspiciously, after all, she barely knew me. I could be a rapist or axe murderer for all she knew.

'Just trying to offer a little comfort Beth. There now doesn't that feel nice?' I asked her.

'Ye... yes it does,' she gulped. I put my hand on her brow and held it there, and her sparkling blue eyes just looked at me helplessly.

'Mmm... you don't feel as if your temperature is elevated,' I said doing my best, 'doctor,' impersonation, but letting my hand slip off her brow, caressing her cheek, and then her neck and shoulder.

She closed her eyes, shivering with pent up sexuality... I hoped. Her mouth was slightly open, soft, moist, and breathing hard. I leaned in closer and kissed her lips, and she froze for a moment, trying to pull away, but I held her too closely for that. I could feel her body, stiffen and tense up, but after a few seconds she relaxed, and I kissed her properly. She kissed me back, a very quiet moan in her throat.

I continued to kiss her, showering her face with tiny gentle kisses, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks, her chin, but always returning to those succulent lips. Meanwhile my hands were adding to her excitement, caressing and massaging her shoulders, her back, holding her tight making her feel safe. I stroked her throat in the gentlest of 'strangle holds,' and she seemed to love that too.

My hand on her throat drifted south, just featherlight passing caresses of her breasts, never lingering. She moaned loudly seeming to be hypersensitive there, so after a minute or so I returned to the scene of the crime, and this time felt her left breast properly. A longer lingering touch, finding the nipple hard and prominent, jutting out between my fingers, so I pinched it lightly. She moaned louder.

'Oh my god,' she gasped. 'that feels wonderful... what are you doing to me... what... are you doing?' she moaned.

I kissed her comments away. It didn't seem to me like she was protesting at all. She made no attempt with her hands to stop me touching her breasts, and by now I was playing freely with both, squeezing and fondling. I looked down and her legs had parted. Almost certainly an instinctive reaction I thought, but it let me know that she may be ready to be touched there too. I decided to go for it, and I went for it big time.

Normally, I would start the second stage as I would call it, by caressing her legs, then slowly work my hand between her thighs, getting her to part them bit by bit. This time I reasoned, she was too far gone to resist, and giving her a warning of where I was going may be counter productive, leading to protests.

I rolled over towards her a bit more, holding her tighter in my arms as I kissed her, and crossed my leg over her right one, effectively stopping her from closing her already parted legs. Either she didn't care or was too naïve to understand what I was doing, but there was no protests from her. The long skirt had ridden up, a little above knee level as we had played around on the couch, and it was simple for me to slip my hand under her skirt.

I didn't touch her legs at all, only the fabric as my hand swept higher under her loose skirt, and the first thing she knew about it was when my hand slid down between her parted thighs and made contact with the fabric of her panties, rubbing her pussy through the gusset. Her initial reaction was to arch up off the couch and push herself harder against my hand. She loved it if her words were to be believed.

'Oh my god... oh god... what... are you doing... why are you... touching me... there... oh yes... oh please...'

Then some distant subliminal conditioning must have set in, and she reached down with her left hand, trying to hold my hand still under her skirt, perhaps to stop my hand moving between her legs, resisting what I was doing. It was a useless gesture since my hand was under her skirt and she was trying to hold my hand from the outside through the material which meant she couldn't really get any real grip on my hand. She instinctively tried to clamp her legs together to deny me her pussy, but it was too late for that. Her defensive will and instinct to resist was crumbling fast, growing weaker. I was already there, and I could feel her wetness had already seeped through her tights and panties.

'Oh please,' she whimpered, 'please... I don't... even know you... please...' so I withdrew my hand from between her legs and her hand that was holding mine relaxed, but it was only a temporary relief, merely a change of tactics on my part. My hand caressed higher up towards her stomach but dipped beneath the waist band of her tights, then swiftly before she realised what was happening down under the waistband of her panties, and with my leg insinuated between hers, she couldn't close them properly to deny me. I felt the soft, soft skin of her lower abdomen, then hair, and then her labia parted like the Red Sea as my fingers dipped between her soaking wet pussy lips, and sank to the knuckles in her pussy.

'Aaaaaww,' she moaned loudly, and thrust herself even harder against my hand and fingers. 'Oh dear god... oh god... help me... please,' and her legs spasmed open even wider in abject surrender and she began to move her hips up and down instinctively, reaching for... she didn't even know, but she was doing it quite naturally anyway. She became more and more fraught, more frenetic in her movements, and then I felt her vaginal walls squeezing my fingers and she was coming.

'Oh dear god... what's this... what's... this... oh yes... yes... oh shit... dying... I'm dying... nnnnnnngh,' she finally screamed out, helpless to stop reacting to the strange new and overwhelming sensations that were wracking her body. Finally, the sensations began to subside and I quickly kneeled before her and put both hands up her skirt, hooking the tights and panties together and pulled them down and off. She was in a world of her own, in that afterglow of orgasm, and I hardly think she noticed.

I lifted and spread her legs to get a better look. She had great legs, slim but shapely. Her pussy was au natural, a full bush, even though it looked as if some attempt had been made to tame it, unsuccessfully. The aroma that emanated from her pussy was intoxicating, subtle, but fragrant. Even her natural smell felt warm and wet. I moved in between her outstretched legs and she began to protest, but most ineffectually.

'Oh please... don't look at me... so ugly... not nice... please,' she pleaded, pulling her legs up towards her body trying to keep her knees together and hide herself with her hands. I took her wrists in my hands and pulled them gently away, revealing her sweet wet pussy and before she knew what I was doing, my head was between her thighs and my tongue was lapping at her essence oozing from between those big, generous pussy lips.

I tongued her pussy, gently splitting her labia apart, driving my tongue as far as possible into her wet, pink hole, she pushed up to meet me with her pussy and when I licked and sucked her clitoris, she spread wider still. She may have been uninitiated, inexperienced, and naïve about sex in almost every way, but when her clitoris met my tongue and lips, plus two fingers deep in her pussy, it didn't make the slightest difference. She opened wide and eagerly gave herself over to my efforts to make her come again.

While I was making her feel like the highly sensual and sexual woman she truly was, I had unbuckled my belt and let my trousers drop as far as my knees, which was far as they could go considering I was kneeling between Beth's legs at the time. I wore no underpants, so my cock was free and standing hard to attention, almost as if he could sense, or even smell pussy was on the menu. This time I was going to have to rein him in a bit, curtail his pleasure, but only minimally and had come prepared for such an eventuality.

I knew that there was very little chance that she would have any contraception in place, no chance she'd be on the pill, or have an intra-uterine device fitted, so I had brought condoms. Much as I dislike them, they have their place and it would have been highly irresponsible, not to mention careless and highly disrespectful to her not to use them. I slipped one on in readiness while her mind and pussy was otherwise engaged.

During all this frantic sexual action, she had slipped further down the couch until she was almost lying on her back, legs apart. I was kneeling in front of her delivering pleasures that she had never known (as far as I understood) to this wonderful but shamefully underused pussy. All I had to do was straighten up I figured, come higher up on my knees and her pussy and my cock would be perfectly aligned, but when I tried to straighten up she wouldn't let me. She grabbed my head and pulled me back down.

'Oh... please don't stop... now... don't stop... it's going... to... happen... happening again... oh god... yes... yes..' and my now highly responsive lover went into full orgasmic mode.

Thrusting her hips up at my mouth, pushing her pussy hard, really hard against this pleasure giving interloper. Holding my tongue and fingers to her core, her hands began holding my head tight against her pussy. Her legs spasmed shut as powerful waves of pleasure crashed throughout her body, with the epicentre of that pleasure emanating from between her legs. I could still hear her moaning and whimpering even though my hearing was dampened a bit by the softness of her thighs holding my head imprisoned in place.

Finally, I felt her thighs gradually relax and I could hear properly again. She lay there spread out in front of me, naked from the waist down. I looked at her lying there in a haze of pleasure, a smile on her face. The top half of her body still looked like the church minister, Black shirt and ministers collar, but the bottom half looked like a sexually satisfied woman, her pussy glittering with her wetness on display, long legs parted. It was a powerfully erotic picture.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, giving me an even bigger smile.

'What have you done to me?' she asked, not looking the slightest bit sorry. 'I never understood anything until now,' she murmured, and she sat up taking my head between her hands again and kissed me, tasting her own juices on and in my mouth. She kissed me! Slowly, gently, but oh so sensuously, embracing me tightly. My cock and her pussy were perfectly aligned as I already said and as she held me tight, I reached down, holding my cock, guiding him between her labia and pushed in without warning.

My cock slipped between pussy lips that were so wet there was hardly any friction at all, and I sank deeper into that gorgeous pussy with ease. She pulled back, looking at me her eyes wide, looked into mine most intensely, emotions of surprise then more pleasure flitted across her beautiful face, her mouth a round 'oh,' shape. Then her eyes closed and she trembled all over as she felt her pussy being stretched, something she'd never known, until at last I was in her completely.

We just stayed that way, with me just letting her get used to the sensation of having her pussy filled, but 'idle hands,' and all that, and not content with having her impaled on my cock, I wanted her tits. She was naked from the waist down, but I wanted more, so I began to unbutton her ministerial shirt, working up from the bottom.

It was her, who realising I was unfamiliar with a minister's collars removed it, and then her shirt was unbuttoned completely. I slipped the shirt off her shoulders and she shrugged her way out of it, pulling it off over her arms and then there was a just her bra to contend with.

I looked down at her chest to see what she had been hiding from the world with those ugly sexless clothes and official religious vestment she normally wore. Now, I concluded, if ever there was a sin, this was it. A quick estimate on my part placed her at a thirty two or thirty four C cup. The lady was filling those cups beautifully and so I hastily reached behind and unclipped that ugly utilitarian bra. It did the job of supporting her tits, but that's all. These beauties deserve better, more feminine lingerie. Something, lacy, and frivolous, light hearted and pretty to rejoice in what was, 'god given.'

'Oh Beth,' I whispered, almost awe struck as I pulled the bra away from her body revealing her tits to a man for the first time. She instinctively tried to cover herself with her hands, but like I had done with her pussy, I gently held her by the wrists and pulled her hands away. Despite my cock being firmly lodged in her pussy, she still looked embarrassed at me seeing her boobs.

'Oh Beth,' I repeated, 'They are so very beautiful,' and I caressed her cheek with my hand. 'All of you is beautiful, every little bit,' and as she looked at me, she began to smile, looking as if she was relieved to have just passed some serious exam. A pleased expression banished the anxiety, and her shy smile widened into, 'delighted.'

'Really?' she whispered intimately, still a little sceptical, 'you think I'm beautiful, really?'

'Oh Beth please believe me, you are a beautiful woman in every way,' and as I said it I withdrew my cock from her wetness, almost all the way and slid back 'home,' into her depths. Her eyes closed, she shuddered with pleasure and fell back on the couch, leaving her nakedness in full view as I began to stroke in and out, giving her virgin pussy it's first sexual awakening and 'work out.'

I reached forward and took her beautiful tits in my hands, kneading the soft flesh, milking her nipples, adding to the pleasurable sensations already wracking her body. She murmured her approval.

'You breasts are a work of art Beth,' I told her as I played with them. 'So beautiful, so perfectly shaped, and your nipples are amazing too.' She opened her eyes momentarily and gasped out a thank you before closing them again and giving herself over to the increasing pleasure in her pussy as I continued to stroke relentlessly in and out.

'But your pussy is the real work of art Beth,' I whispered to her. 'so wet, so lovely. It feels wonderful, doesn't it?' and somehow I got through to her on some level.

'Oh... god yes... feels amazing,' she gulped out. 'Oh my god... it's going... go... ing... to happen... again... I can feel it... feel ... it... again...nnnnn,' she screamed, her hips going into even more frantic action. I released her boobs to hold onto her hips as she reacted more violently to the pleasure crashing through her body in unrelenting waves. I didn't want to be accidentally expelled by her movements and the clenching of her vaginal walls, so I held her tightly in place. Her pussy spasmed around my cock, still plunging in and out, bringing her to her third orgasm of the afternoon.

Her hip thrusts began to slow down and grind to a halt, and I stopped with her. I knew she'd be ultra-sensitive right now, so I let her rest, but now that she was at peak arousal, I didn't want to let her off the hook for too long, or off my cock either. I still hadn't come, and I still had plenty of gas in the tank as the expression goes.