Amulet Ch. 07

Story Info
The church minister and my boss, fucked again plus a newby.
10k words
4.84
9.5k
5
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 08/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Advice: Read parts one to six first, otherwise it won't make sense. Enjoy.

Some of you may recall that in Amulet 6, the episode detailing the seduction of Church minister Beth Jordan was concluded by me saying, 'That's a story for another time,' well, that time is now!

While resting after our first furious and most energetic sexual encounter, Beth lay in my arms, breathing deeply, until at last she regained some composure. She was snuggled up close to me, held tightly in my arms, her cheek against my chest.

'What have you done to me?' she said, her voice low and breathy, barely above a whisper.

'I've just helped you to become the woman you were always meant to be my lovely Beth,' I replied, quietly and intimately, 'and oh what a woman you've become. It's hard to believe you've never experienced anything like that before. You're a wonderful, natural lover Beth, simply amazing. Are you okay? Are we okay?' I asked. I had to be sure that she didn't feel she'd been coerced or forced into something she didn't want to do. 'It seemed to me that you liked what we've just done?' I added. She said nothing, but I could feel and see her nod her head in agreement.

'Ye... yes,' she whispered, 'yes... I loved it. It was frightening, I didn't know what was happening to me. I lost control completely, nothing seemed to matter except what was happening ... you know... down there.' I reached between her legs again, and her pussy lips parted wetly to my touch allowing me to slip two fingers deep inside. She shuddered again, a quiet little moan and I felt her hips move forward again, pushing her pussy harder against my fingers.

'Do you mean here Beth?' I asked her slyly knowing full well what the answer was. She clung to me even tighter, opening her legs in complete surrender as I slipped my fingers in and out, slowly, lazily.

'Oh my god, yes... yes, right... there,' she gasped. She seemed to be having trouble thinking or concentrating. Rather than push her any further along the road to orgasm for the time being, I stopped finger fucking her, just content to talk to her, but knowing I could restart her sexual motor at any moment with my fingers. It was a powerful feeling knowing I had this most beautiful woman almost, 'at my mercy.'

'Tell me Beth,' I asked her. 'How did a beautiful, sensual woman like you manage to remain a virgin all these years? You're such a warm, giving woman it seems to me, and you are so obviously enjoying this, why have you waited so long before giving in to your true sexual nature?'

She looked up at me then, her eyes filling up with tears, and shook her head.

'I don't really know,' she said, her voice filled with regret. 'I've been trying to work that out myself in the few rare moments between our love making when you've given me a little time to be able to think straight. I've been wondering why too.'

'I think it may take me a little time to work it out for myself,' she said quietly, 'but for now the only explanation I can think of is my upbringing. You'll have to understand that I was brought up in an ultra-conservative and religious family, not just my mother and father, but all my aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, all, and I mean all were involved in the church. I know, or rather knew nothing else, until now.

'Sex was never spoken of in anything other than a disapproving way if it was spoken of at all, and if they knew what I had just done and what's worse in their eyes enjoyed, they'd ostracise me, and call me a harlot, the whore of Babylon.'

'You're no whore Beth,' I assured her. 'Most women have been enjoying what you've just enjoyed from their teenage years. You've remained chaste and, 'pure,' all these years, but now you know different, and it's time to have some fun, enjoy the real woman within.' As I said it, I began to slip my fingers in and out of her tight pussy, bringing her even more of the sensations she was learning to love. Her hips swivelled forward against my fingers, pushing herself against the interlopers bringing her so much pleasure.

'Oh yes... yes please... make it happen again... please make... it happen... again... make me... Oh dear god... I can't... stop... aaaaah,' and it was all too obvious from her long drawn out gasping sigh that Beth was coming once again, and giving herself over completely to the glorious new sensations in her body, rooted firmly between her legs.

She pushed herself hard against my fingers, whimpering and moaning loudly, and as she began to come I latched onto her left nipple with my mouth, sucking and nibbling, adding to her pleasure. Eventually of course, all good things must come to an end, and Beth, her climax reached, began to come down slowly from the heights of her ecstasy and our love making was no exception.

She lay trembling in my arms for quite some time until at last her breathing returned to normal. I'm sure we could have lain there for long enough, and further exploited her new found sexuality even more, but as always, time was against us, for stolen pleasures like ours are often at the mercy of time.

Common sense came into play, and eventually we got up, got dressed, but with much caressing and lingering kisses, almost giving in to further temptation at one point. We both knew that she'd be missed sooner rather than later, and her whereabouts would be a mystery to her colleagues. She said she'd just tell them that she hadn't been feeling well, and had a headache. As for me, as I said earlier, I'd done most of my work that morning, but I'd check in by computer in an hour or so.

We said all our tender goodbyes, away from prying eyes before we even left her apartment. She opened the door and looked out, and it was clear she announced. I left, and I presume she left a little later too, and so ended out first liaison, unexpected by her, and hoped for by me, but wonderful all the same I concluded.

We didn't see each other for a few days, and it wasn't until the Wednesday that I saw her next. Again I was sitting in the church yard, enjoying a sandwich in the sunshine, and hoping I'd see her if she appeared, and then I saw her come out of the same door, and lock it behind her before walking down the path towards me. She came to me, and kissed my cheek appearing to any onlookers like an old friend kissing her old friend.

'Your place?' I asked. She shook her head, looking disappointed.

'Not today... sorry,' she said regretfully. 'I'd love to, but I have an appointment... sorry,' she said, apologising again, and she looked at her watch, 'in just under an hour,' then added, 'but come into my sitting room in the church and I'll make you a cup of tea and we can talk.' So, I followed her and she unlocked the side door and let me in.

'Won't any of your colleagues or church volunteers be wondering what you're doing inviting a man into the inner sanctum of the church?' I asked her as she led me through another door and into what looked like a large sitting room or study, with an old fashioned desk at the far end. She shook her head, smiling.

'No, there's nobody here but us,' she said, smiling even more wickedly, coming into my arms, kissing me deeply and passionately. I felt her boobs through the material of her top, her nipples were as hard as could be, and she moaned into my mouth as my hands roamed far and wide, cupping her arse cheeks pulling her tighter against my hardness. Reaching down she felt my length through the material. Fumbling awkwardly at my zipper, obviously wanting my naked cock in her hand, but perhaps a little unfamiliar with the mysteries of men's clothing, so I did what was necessary and showed her how.

Now I pushed her backwards until her arse came up against the edge of the antique desk and she was half sitting on it, whereupon I lifted her skirt with both hands, hooked her tights and panties and pulled down. She laughed with delight.

'Hurry please, I'm ready,' she said leading my right hand between her legs. She was right; her pussy was so wet my fingers slid deep into her hole in one wet, slippery push.

'Oh god yes... sssss,' she hissed. 'Oh yes, that's what I want. Don't wait, I'm ready, take me now... please,' she pleaded. It seemed such a good idea, after all, she had my cock in her hand and I had her pussy in mine. I dropped my trousers to avoid getting them wet from her juices and lifted her onto the edge of the desk. She spread her legs eagerly, still smiling, and with my cock in her hand led me to the promised land. Hallelujah, I was in!

It was fast, it was frantic and it was fucking exciting. I was fucking my beautiful church minister on the desk from where she conducted her church affairs. Well, this was the best church affair I could possibly think of as I ploughed in and out of her furrow.

She moaned and whimpered continuously, getting louder and more frantic with every thrust of my cock ramming into her soft wet pussy. Her wetness caressed me, hot and smooth, welcoming me into her depths. I slid my hands up under her shirt. Pushing her bra up and over her tits releasing them into my hands as I caressed them and pulled on her nipples sending even more sensation south to her overwrought pussy.

'Oh my god... you're doing it again,' she squealed, as she got more and more excited, and then her whole body went as stiff as a board. She held her breath, making an, 'nnnnnn...' sound and then the tsunami that was her orgasm swept over her drowning all caution and she screamed out her ecstasy.

'Oh my god... oh lo... oooord,' she moaned, and then I came too. Desperately trying to hold it until her orgasm was complete, but it was all too much. She was just too exciting, her excitement was infectious, and I felt myself coming helplessly. Pumping and squirting my hot came into her pussy. Damn!!!

'Oh... oh fuck... I feel it... feel it... deep... in meeeee...' she moaned loudly, ecstatically, working her gorgeous arse back and forth even faster, milking my cock of its come. Then with that first great surge of ecstasy behind us, we just slowly, bit by bit ground to a halt. I stood there for a moment or two, feeling wonderful, then slowly took a step back, slipping from her warmth, wishing I could stay inside her for hours, but not today. I took great pleasure in just looking at her as she sat there on the edge of the desk. She leaned back, supporting herself on her hands, legs splayed, her gorgeous hairy pussy spewing my come from between her swollen lips. No wonder they were red and swollen, they'd taken a fair old battering.

She looked at me from below her eyelashes, a satisfied smile on her face.

'That was amazing... again,' she croaked, her voice husky with pleasure. 'It felt even more amazing when I felt you squirt your stuff inside me. I want to feel that again.' I shook my head. 'Don't worry,' she assured me, still slightly out of breath. 'I obviously don't want babies either, I'll make an appointment at the family planning clinic as soon as possible. In the meantime, there's the morning after pill I believe. I'm not familiar with these things, but I remember hearing about it somewhere.'

She reached over to the edge of her desk to a box of tissues and grabbed a few, pressing them against her pussy to mop up our shared juices.

'Urgh! Your, "stuff,' is sticky and gloopy,' she giggled as she cleaned herself. I smiled at her, happy to see her so delighted with her new found self-discoveries.

'You promised me a cup of tea,' I reminded her, and she threw the soggy, come-laden tissues at me.

'I think you got something much better than a cup of tea,' she declared, a wicked grin on her face, then looked at her watch, and smiled. 'We still have time for tea though,' and easing herself off the edge of the desk she got dressed again before leading me through to another room which was a mini kitchen with tea making facilities.

We sat and chatted, mostly about getting her on the pill to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, and we also agreed about how careful we'd have to be regarding people finding out about our liaison. After all, she was a respectable church minister, and if discovered it may lead to disastrous repercussions for her. I also suggested that while I loved her pussy, it may benefit from a little 'grooming,' and looking highly embarrassed she agreed.

'Should I shave it?' she asked eagerly, now that I'd broached the subject, and I told her that shaving wasn't really necessary. Perhaps a very close trim would be enough I suggested. She had a really lovely pussy from what I could see, I hastily added, and I wanted to see more of it. Left as it was, it was hard to see anything, plus the hairs got up my nose and tickled. She giggled.

'Well, we can't have you sneezing on my "bits," can we?' she joked, and then serious again as she looked at her watch. 'Okay, sadly I have to throw you out,' she declared. 'Church business calls and I'll have to give my office a spray with air freshener. I'm sure it smells of something not quite "proper," for a church minister's office to smell of,' and she laughed as she showed me out, and as I left she said one questioning word. 'Sunday?' I assured her I'd be there.

I didn't see her again until the Sunday as it turned out. We both had ongoing commitments, her to various church groups, and with her other duties as a parish minister she was kept pretty busy.

I, on the other hand had an 'in office,' day, which meant I was called into the office for various meetings. As I said earlier in this series, I mostly work from home, which started during the Covid pandemic. The company had re-assessed their working practices, happy to let those of us who could, work from home, but we were regularly called into the office for various reasons including meetings with our colleagues. It was late afternoon before they were over, and I was ready to think about going home. First I had some unfinished business to conduct.

I made my way to Mrs Marshall's office. She was my immediate boss, and I'd seen her during the meetings today. She'd been very cold and aloof considering that I'd fucked her and watched her masturbating to a heart-warming orgasm less than a month ago. Of course that aloofness may have just been a, 'front,' she put on for public consumption in case we had inadvertently started the rumour machine going when fucking in her office last time.

'Hi,' I said smiling at her secretary, 'Is Mrs Marshall available by any chance?' and she asked me to be seated while she found out. So, I sat down for a moment while she knocked and slipped into Rachael's office. After about twenty seconds, she came out, followed by Rachel who gave me a little smile. She looked worried... nervous even! Looking at her watch, she turned to her secretary.

'It's almost five o'clock Veronica, and I was thinking of finishing soon anyway. I won't need you anymore today, so off you go if you wish.' The girl thanked her, and gathering up her handbag and coat she left. Rachael turned, and walked back into her office, indicating that I should follow her, which I did, unbuttoning another shirt button so the amulet was clearly in view.

'Well, what can I do for you, is there something you wish to discuss with me?' she asked, very businesslike, and a little,' frosty,' as well I thought. She was back to being a bitch I could see, well, we'd soon fix that I decided. I pulled the chair which she had indicated I should sit on much closer to her than it had been, so I was practically sitting at her desk, within about three to four feet of her. She finally noticed the amulet and looked a little distracted and even more nervous.

'I just thought we should have a talk, after all you said last time we met that you'd be keeping a close eye on my work. I just wondered if it was proving to be any more satisfactory. I think you found it very satisfactory last time, didn't you?' I asked, hinting at how satisfied she'd been with our little sexual interlude when I'd fucked her doggy style over this very same desk, and she had openly masturbated herself to an orgasm while I watched, before sucking my cock. Her face was bright red with embarrassment.

'That,' she snapped, 'will never happen again. It was an... an... aberration,' she finally managed to say. I said nothing just looking at her, feeling her growing unease at my silence. I stood up and slowly walked to her round the edge of her desk. Her eyes followed me all the way as she turned to face me on her swivel chair.

'Wh... wh... what are you doing?' she said hesitantly, never taking her eyes from mine. Fuck... she was making me so fucking horny and my cock was as hard as possible, straining at the front of my trousers. She looked at the amulet dangling from my shirt as I leaned closer over her. I put my hands on the armrests of her 'Executive," chair, effectively trapping her in her seat.

'You're a beautiful woman Mrs Marshall, and you make my cock so fucking hard,' I said to her. Her mouth opened in a surprised 'oh,' shape, and she looked down, seeing the bulge in my trousers. It seemed to fascinate her, she kept looking at it, only looking away when I spoke to her again.

'I'm willing to bet if I put my hand up your skirt I'd find that delightful pussy of yours soaking wet. Am I right?' She shook her head weakly.

'N... no... don't you dare touch me,' she pleaded, not warning me, or ordering me, just a plea, a mild unconvincing protest, looking into my eyes as if hypnotised. I stooped a little lower. Letting my lips caress her brow, and then lower, the tip of her nose, and finally the lightest brushing of my lips against hers. She was shaking, with what... fear... desire. I pulled back a little, her eyes still fixed on me, and then I knew, and better still, she knew. She could speak about resisting, but would do nothing to actually resist; her pussy was mine.

I caressed the top of her thighs through her skirt, almost as if I was smoothing the material, she gasped out loud.

'Don't... please,' she whispered, 'don't,' but I knew that it was just her token protest she felt she had to make, rather than a serious protest. After all, she had two hands free, she could have used her hands to push me away, or swivelled her chair away from me, but she did neither. She just sat there, helpless to stop it herself, just letting it happen.

I slipped my right hand under the hem of her skirt, and she looked down at my hand caressing her thighs, sliding higher and higher. She could have stopped me, both of her hands were free and unfettered as I said, and all it would have taken was for her to hold my hand to prevent me doing what I was doing. She looked up at me once more, her mouth slightly open, her breathing fast and shallow. She was excited, no doubt about that.

'Please,' she whispered, and closed her eyes, finally surrendering to the irresistible pulse and heat between her legs. I reached down again and closed my lips over hers, my tongue slipping between her lips into her warm mouth. My hand slipped higher up her skirt and reached down between her long smooth thighs. There was no tension there, no clamping of the muscles to stop my touch, and finally my hand could reach no further, and I was touching her pussy through her panties.

'Oh god... oh shit... yes...' she moaned into my mouth, and spread her legs as wide as her skirt and the confines of the executive chair would allow. I was right, her pussy had been wet, very wet, and now it was even wetter still. The gusset of her panties felt slimy and slippery from the sheer deluge of her juices that had soaked through.

Now she finally began to use her hands, but in the best possible way, reaching up under her skirt and pulling her panties down. I took a step back to give her room, and she stood up pushing the panties down, before stepping out of them, and handing them to me, a surrender of sorts. They were white, lacy, very flimsy, and the gusset glittered in the room light with her wetness.