Amulet Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candidate number two: Slightly older, darker hair, maybe mid to late thirties. Again a nice figure, bigger tits. She was more confident, and looked directly into my eyes as we spoke. She knew the business end of a cock alright, and she was quick enough to tell me she was a widow. I rubbed the pearl and she closed her eyes for a second or two, before resuming a short-lived chat. She hoped I'd come back to the church in the coming weeks she told me before giving me a firm handshake, which she held for a little too long. She had nice hands, soft and warm. They'd feel great rubbing my cock I thought.

However, that was just a side show, the main act was waiting in the wings, and once again I watched as Beth worked her audience, smiling and chatting, shaking hands, holding hands, hugging an old lady or two, until at last she spoke to me, and shook my hand very sensuously.

'I hope you enjoyed the sermon,' she offered, more for the ears of any listeners than for me. I told her it was wonderful and inspirational, again for the ears of any listeners. She smiled and thanked me, leaning forward and barely above a whisper said, 'My place, half an hour if you can manage,' and I nodded and told her I was looking forward to next Sunday already, and winked at her, making sure nobody could see it. Now I had half an hour to kill, and as I exited the churchyard gate, I noticed a café across the street.

I pushed open the door, and stepped inside, it was quite busy and I surmised that there may even be a few congregation members here for a coffee or even lunch. I stepped over to the counter, there were three or four people in a small queue before my, and as I waited to give my order, I looked around the seated customers, and 'lo and behold,' as it says so often in the bible, there was my horny widow.

She waved to me and gestured to the vacant seat beside her. I was being invited to sit with her! I mouthed, 'thank you,' and smiled my acceptance. This might be fun, it would pass the half hour away quickly, and if nothing else it would give me a nice hard-on to prepare me for Beth, not that I had any problems getting an erection with Beth around.

'Well, this is a happy coincidence,' I said as I sat down opposite her. 'I just thought I'd come in for a quick cup of tea, and here you are.' She positively beamed a gorgeous smile at me. She had lovely teeth, one of the things I look for in a woman, hands and teeth, strange but there you have it, one of my little foibles.

She told me her name was Emily and I told her mine. I could see she was fascinated by my amulet; she kept looking at it while we chatted.

'I love your pendant,' she said, 'does it represent something? It looks vaguely familiar.' I decided not to beat about the bush with the lovely Emily and went straight for it.

'Yes, it does represent something. It's an antique fertility symbol, and probably came from China a few hundred years ago. Familiar? Well, to tell the truth,' and I lowered my voice so she had to lean further across the table to hear what I was saying over the general hubbub of the café.

'It represent the female genitalia, so that's probably why it looks familiar to you. Can you see it now?' I asked, practically waving it in her face. She just looked at it, eyes wide and fascinated, her cheeks had taken on a slight rosy glow, a sure sign of her arousal. She closed her eyes for a moment and drew in a long sighing breath of air... hooked! She was getting hornier by the second, and then she opened her eyes and looked at it again.

''Yes... I... I see it now,' she gulped. 'And the little pearl... is that supposed to be...?' her voice tailed off. I left her for a moment to find her voice again, and finally, emboldened by her arousal she whispered, 'a clitoris?' I nodded to confirm her curiosity. 'It's beautiful,' she finally said, 'really beautiful.'

'I bet your clitoris is every bit as beautiful Emily,' and she looked at me, looking a little shocked. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. 'Yes, lovely and very sensitive, I'm sure. I'd love to see yours Emily, will you show it to me.' She shook her head, not very convincingly.

'Do... do you really think I'm going to... to show myself to you after I've known you for literally half an hour?' she stuttered out. I nodded, and gently rubbed the pearl a few more times. She closed her eyes, breathing faster, and a very quiet whimper escaped from her open mouth.

'Yes, I think you do, and I'd love to see it as much as you'd like to show it to me,' I went on, whispering suggestions to her while her eyes were closed, almost like a hypnotist, a subliminal message, encouraging her to keep her thoughts between her legs.

'I have a highly acute sense of smell Emily,' I lied, 'and I can tell that your gorgeous pussy is wet and ready. It is wet isn't it?' I insisted.

'What are you doing to me, why are you saying these things?' she whimpered. I looked under the table, her legs were well apart, her shortish skirt had ridden up a little due to the restlessness of her legs, showing a lot of her slim thighs.

'Mmm... I'm not doing anything to you Emily, all I've done is speak to you and guess at the . truth, but I know you're wet, there's no need to deny it.' Again she shook her head, resistant to what I was saying, trying to clear her head, but her pussy was too far gone and gaining control.

'Open your eyes Emily, look at me,' I asked her gently, and she opened her eyes as I asked her to do. Her eyes were clear, sparkling with intelligence, and a very dark brown.

'I've said a few things that have maybe shocked you Emily, but I apologise for that,' I said quietly, hoping it would calm her fears a little. Her cheeks were flushed with excitement, and I knew she was horny. She nodded, agreeing with me. 'Admit it, even if only to yourself, that I haven't said anything that isn't one hundred per cent true.' She nodded again.

'You're sitting here opposite me, you feel incredibly turned on, your pussy is wet, your clitoris is tingling. You'd like nothing better than for me to put my hand up your skirt and finger your pussy.' She looked at me, then her eyelids fluttered shut and a very quiet moan escaped her lips.

'Please... please... ... stop... stop saying these things. What kind of woman... do... do you think I am, why are you saying this... filth... this... talking like... this... oh god yes...' she admitted.as the feelings in her pussy increased.

'I want to see your clitoris and your wet pussy Emily, and you want to show it to me. Don't you?' I repeated. Her breathing was getting out of hand with excitement.

You're being... silly...' she gasped. 'How can I display myself openly in a crowded café?' Progress was being made, from downright denial to, 'how is that even possible?' I leaned forward, and spoke very quietly to her, looking into her eyes.

'Go to the toilet, take your tights and panties off, and come back.' She shook her head again. 'Go on now Emily, you know you want to show me. Be proud of how wet you are, show me please.' I think it was the 'please,' that did it. She got up slowly from her seat and looked down at me, indecision written all over her face. 'I know you're going to look beautiful Emily, so just show me,' and she turned away and made for the back of the café.

While she was gone, I changed seats with her, placing my back to the wall. We were sitting at a corner table, which meant when she came back she'd be sitting with her back to the room. Nobody would see, or know what was going on if we were careful.

She was taking a while to come back, but at last I saw her, weaving her way between the tables towards me. Her overcoat was tightly buttoned up as if somehow everybody could see she had no panties on. Was it maybe a self-conscious, self-protection thing, I wondered? She looked very flushed, excited, and then she sat down, looking at the way I'd moved into her place, leaving her with her back to the room. She nodded and smiled, realising why I had done it.

'You took your time,' I said, and she flushed even more if that was possible. 'I think you've been a very naughty girl Emily, were you touching yourself in the toilet.' She looked down at the floor and shook her head vehemently, but said nothing. 'Emily, tell the truth,' I said sternly, but smiling at her and reached across the table to hold her hands. I raised her right to my face and sniffed it.

'Please don't.' she pleaded, but the smell was unmistakeable, and the aroma was unmistakably pussy.

'Why are you doing this to me?' she begged, 'Why? Humiliating me like this?' I could see she was on the verge of tears. I half stood up and leaned over the table and kissed her mouth, just a light kiss, a quick tongue slip into her mouth and sat back down again.

'Emily, look at me please,' and she looked up at me and I looked unwaveringly into her eyes. 'I have no intention of humiliating you. I think you're a wonderful, sexy woman who I have nothing but admiration for. The fact that you've been rubbing your pussy isn't bad. I think it's wonderful; it tells me that you are that sensual, horny woman I thought you were when we spoke in church. You're amazing Emily, be proud of the way you feel, be proud of what you just did. You needed it and you took it.' she was half smiling now. 'That's the power of a woman Emily, your power. Promise me you'll never hold back, and you will do it every time you feel the need.'

'But... isn't it sinful?' she queried.

'Huh! Sinful my arse,' I said scornfully. She looked surprised and then laughed out loud. 'Forget about sin,' I told her. 'It's a whole crock of shit! If you had done something to harm another person, that may be sinful, but who did you harm when you rubbed your pussy until you came a few minutes ago? Nobody! No sin! You weren't given that ability to find sexual pleasure only to deny it. That was something thought up by smelly old guys who lived in tents four thousand years ago, and why, so they could control the people. Forget it, play with your pussy and have fun anytime you want. It's something really beautiful.' She was nodding now in agreement.

'You certainly have a way with words. I don't know if you're right, but it makes a lot of sense to me, and I've always felt that women have been badly treated,' she agreed, warming to the ideas I'd put forward.

'Yes, I agree with that, and how do you feel now that you've had your little orgasm today?' She didn't hesitate a second, looking me directly in the eyes this time.

'It felt amazing, just the best. I thought I'd never stop coming. I wanted to scream, but I held it together,' she confessed.

'Wonderful, now show me your pussy,' I suggested. She looked round behind her, just being ultra cautious, and then unbuttoned the bottom two buttons of her coat, pulling the material back, and slid her skirt higher. She was bare legged now, and having taken off the tights as I asked, her skin had a delightful, natural sheen, smooth and hairless, she had obviously shaved or waxed her legs recently. Her knees were together as she pulled higher until I could see where her pubic hair should have been, but there was none. The waxing or shaving had obviously extended to the whole of her bottom half. Nothing would be hidden by her natural hair growth. I looked behind her, where some people were leaving, and all eyes were on them.

I told her now would be a good time and she quickly opened her legs. I looked right at the spot, not missing the slim, lithe thighs as she slid forward a little on her chair to expose herself. It was a beautiful pussy, full lipped, the labia slight open and pouting, her groin and even the inside of her thighs close to her pussy were glistening with her wetness. She kept her legs open, and all the time looking at my face to see if I really liked what she had just shown me.

'Oh Emily, you're pussy is wonderful, simply sublime, and so wet.' She closed her eyes for a few seconds, shuddering, exposing herself to me was obviously making her even more horny. 'Let's meet again soon, tomorrow night or the next, I want to see you again, and the sooner the better, can we do that?' I asked her. She opened her eyes and nodded her head confirming that we could. She looked over her shoulder again, before closing her legs and hiding her aroused pussy from my gaze.

'I want to touch you, taste you, make love to you as you deserve,' I said earnestly looking into her dark eyes. 'Can we meet again soon, perhaps tomorrow night?' I asked her, and she agreed, still smiling, but a little disappointed I could see by the look on her face. She wanted us to make love now, so I had to explain that I had another appointment within the next 15 minutes, and I had only come into the café to fill in the time until then. I told her that I was delighted to see her and get this chance to meet again. She took out a small note book, and wrote down her address and telephone number. I arranged to go to her house at 7pm the next evening.

'Please don't let me down, or if you're doing nothing tonight, give me a call, I'm not going out,' she. As she said it, she unbuttoned the top half of her coat, and pulled the material apart. I could see her boobs clearly through the almost sheer material of her blouse.

'I thought I might as well take off my bra too while I was in the toilets,' she said quietly, showing me her tits. They were gorgeous, a lovely shape, and looked like they were C cup, or maybe even a small D, with very dark areolae. Her nipples were big, very hard and erect and I couldn't resist reaching across the table and gently squeezing them. A little quiet moan in her throat, and then she closed the coat.

'Oh Emily,' I murmured, 'they're just beautiful. I'm not promising, but if I can get away, I'll try to come and see you tonight. In the meantime, remember it's not a sin to play with those wonderful boobs and pussy. I have to go now, but I promise, you'll be seeing me very soon.' She thanked me, and we both got up to leave, her to go home or whatever she had planned for the rest of the day, and me to meet to my holy lover, Beth Jordan.

To be continued.